The Horrible Truth (#Wattys 2...

By Malak_Zantout

There was once a teenager called Melissa Mormasey that lived with her foster parents since she was six years... More

It's The Only Way (Edited)
Oh No (Edited)
I'm Sorry (Edited)
Making New Friends
My Secret Isn't Safe (Edited)
Accepting The Promise
Troublemaker
Working in Pairs
At the Troublemaker's House
GO!
Can I Stay?
Meeting Mrs.Henswood
Someone Decided To Scare Me
A Day To Remember
Adopted Brother?
Hello Little Sister..
Awkward...
Wake upp!
What Party? (Part 1)
Kidnapped By Who? (Part 2)
Author's Note
The One and Only Evil Person
Uncountable Questions
Bad Manners
A Lazy Day
Asher Who?
The Mexican Restaurant
I Shot Him
The Haunted House
Strangle Them Until They Die
The End Of Our Rivals
Important Authors Note
Settling The Problems
To The Airport We Go
No Hope
Hawaii's Beach

Kidnapped By The Gang Leader

85 7 0
By Malak_Zantout

The past couple of weeks went by a blur, everything was abnormal since no one was home besides my brother. I haven't seen Coal since the day I met him in the hospital, I haven't asked about my father nor Daniel in jail, and I prefer to keep it that way and lastly, I haven't seen mother from the day Lucas denied her entry. It was a relief but hard to take in simultaneously. I also decided to cancel Coal's contact number in case his name pops on my screen. Lucas has been busy filling the piles of paper that no one knows what they're including. Whether information to stop the gang, transformation for a new job, or basically, some piece of work he decided on finishing.

"Melissa, can you come down for a second?" Brother yelled.

"I'm coming."

I went downstairs seeing Lucas's concerned look on his face, I wonder what could it be.

"Yes?"

"I need you to fill the blanks on each of the papers."

"Why? Is there something going on?"

"Well yes, but can you fill them now?"

"I'm not filling them unless you tell me what's the matter."

"Listen, I have to travel into Hawaii for a job opportunity, it has the perfect monthly currency and living there would be easier for you and I."

"But, what about Anny?"

"You have to say your final goodbyes, unless she joins us."

"But, she'll not accept. You think traveling to Hawaii for a life time would change her mind into a yes?"

"It's not my fault if she didn't accept."

"Why didn't you take my decision before the incident happened all of a sudden?"

"I did it for your sake Melissa. I tried booking an online date for traveling as soon as possible, I'm doing it so we can escape from all the problems." 

"How can you escape when they're simply going to track and find you?"

"Whatever happens happens, now fill the papers."

"But, what will happen to the gang after all?"

"I handed Ethan the responsibility of taking care. He's a good guy."

Lucas's P.O.V one week ago.

"Hey bro, what's up?" I said.

"Hey Lucas. Nothing much." Ethan replied.

"Listen, can you take the responsibility of the gang and try stopping it since I have a job opportunity to Hawaii?"

"You're traveling all of a sudden to Hawaii?"

"Yes I am, I'll make sure to keep in touch though."

"You think taking responsibility would help? What do I do when Daniel leaves jail?"

"Don't allow him to enter, and if he did, report him. He's going out of the coutry anyways."

"Huhh, alright, stay safe man."

"You too."

With that said, I ended the call.

Melissa's P.O.V

"When are we traveling to Hawaii?" I said unbelievably  shocked.

"Tomorrow evening and that's final. No more delaying. You better talk to Anny about it and tell me if she accepts."

"Alright."

I filled the papers and headed upstairs grabbing my phone and dialing Anny's phone number. She answered immediately.

"Hey Anny.."

"Hey Melissa. How's everything going?"

"Fine, not fine." I said sighing.

"Why, tell me, anything going on that's bothering you?"

"Anny, I'm traveling to Hawaii tomorrow evening and I decided to take your opinion if you'd like to join me."

"It's not that easy you know."

"Yes I do know, but do you mind giving me an answer now?"

"I'll check with my parents.Hold on."

I waited for about two minutes when she finally answered.

"I'm sorry, I can't join you Melissa.I tried convincing them but they denied."

"Alright, not a big deal. Maybe you can visit."

"Of course I will!"

"Got to run."

"See you later!"

I ended the call jogging towards Lucas.

"She said no.."

"Well, no is a no right?

"Yes."

"If you want to pack your bags, it would be easier for you."

"I'll go for a run first."

I headed to my room, picking out the usual outfit and headed downstairs, out the door, and started jogging. I listened to 'Closer' but removed them since I didn't feel like listening to it any further and made it half way when I started eavesdropping on a certain conversation that grabbed my attention.  

"We have to do something about Lucas's gang." Someone said.

"I heard that he's traveling soon to Hawaii." Another person said.

"How did you know?" Another guy said.

"My ways. Tracking is the best." A young boy said.

"We better get him soon, and by soon means in these couple of days."

Being the lazy me, I coughed due to the sand entering my dry throat chocking me, I couldn't maintain myself or else I would die, and this is when they turned their attention towards me.

"Crap.."

"Follow her!" The gang leader said.

I ran as fast as my feet could take me when I realized two guys were following me. That's why Lucas wanted traveling as soon as possible. What am I thinking? I have to run for my life. I turned a corner then another getting lost due to the interconnected paths. I stopped when no one was following me and decided to dial Lucas's phone number. My hand was shaking badly but I managed to click his contact.

"Yes Melissa?"

"Lucas help me. I heard a gang talking about you and when you're traveling-"

That's when a rough hand covered my mouth, dropping my phone on the firm surface.I was being dragged into a corner and then another and another.

"Melissa! Where did you go? Freaking hell!"

I tried biting his hand but failed miserably, I kicked him by the elbow but he didn't seem to be affected one bit, and screamed but nothing came out. I was running out of air so I tried slapping his hand when he finally realized I needed air. He left a gap for me to breathe and I was inhaling as much oxygen as possible.

"Who do we have here?" A nice and handsome guy spoke up looking at me straight in the eye after being dragged to him. I assume he is the gang leader.

The guy dropped his hand from my mouth so I can speak.

"Who are you?!" I screamed.

"Nuh uh uh. You're not speaking to me in that attitude young lady."

"I can speak to you how ever I want and I'm not telling you who I am no matter what!"

"If you want to escape, you'll tell me everything about yourself and your lovely brother."

"How did you know he's my brother?"

"You were talking on the phone with him sick freak!" The guy from earlier interrupted.

"Hey hey hey, it's none of your concern alright?"

"Now tell me, who are you lovely girl?" The gang leader said.

I looked at him in the eye and decided to speak up since it was m only chance.

"I'm Melissa.. I am a college student soon and I-"

I made a run for it but was too late when he grabbed my wrist. Ouch man.. the hell is your problem and why do I always end up being kidnapped?

"Carry on." He said.

"I..I am nineteen years old.. and I a-am Lucas's s-sis-te-er.."

"Interesting. Carry on."

"What do you want me to carry on about! You're hurting me."

"I'm telling you, watch the attitude." He said leaving my wrist.

"No!"

"Alright then. You want it the hard way?" He snapped his fingers when suddenly a hard object hit the back of my head leading me into a heavy and deep sleep..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 449 18
Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath my shirt trying to feel each fibre of my...
2.6K 104 25
I knew, from the moment that I clicked send, my life would change forever. What I didn't know, was what would come next... Meet Eleanor Winters. This...
629K 18.8K 28
Please note that this was my first story EVER written when I was 12 years old (5 years ago to the current date) and it's not good. There are some ver...
323K 7K 43
Lena Mercer didn't think the tables would turn upside down. An accident was all it took for the person who Lena loved the most to disappear. A mistak...