Meant To Be (2020)

Від Izzanians20

(Jennie X Taehyung) Jennie made a mistake five years ago. A mistake that she grew to love and swore to never... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Thank You!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Published!
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Last Chapter
🦄 Special Chapter 🐰
Meet a New Author

Chapter 9

8.9K 346 328
Від Izzanians20

Jennie's Pov

"I'll make it up to you. I promise"

Liar!

He said he'll make it up to me when he's on TV, live. I frowned and placed the pillow harshly on my lap. Luckily, Taemin is already asleep.

"Kim Taehyung, we heard a few rumours that you're dating a certain girl right now? Is that true?", The female host asked and I swear, I'll murder all female hosts in the world.

"Really? Where have you heard such ridiculous rumours?", He laughed and I mockingly copied him.

He's all acting cute again! And it's not working on me. Fine, maybe a little bit.

"We have some photos we just seen on the internet. Can you clarify them?", The host asked and I suddenly felt nervous.

They posted the pictures and it was the three of us, Taehyung, Taemin and me.

"Where did you get that?", Taehyung asked, panic evident in his voice.

I'm also scared, what will they say about this? Will they go against us? What about Taemin? I'm not scared for myself, but I'm scared for my baby. He's still young.

"Relax, Kim Taehyung. You guys are a perfect couple. Some people are already suspecting about who that girl is", when she said that, my hands turn cold.

"I'm keeping them a secret, so please respect it", he said sternly.

"Aww, it's a waste that you'll hide your relationship with Apink's Naeun. You guys look good together"

Wait what? What the hell did she just say?!

"I'm sorry but did you just say, Apink's Naeun?", Taehyung asked unbelievably and the host nodded.

"Many people said that it is Naeun. Is it right?", She asked and I felt something odd in my chest.

Jealousy? He looked at the side and his eyes widened. He kept on staring at someone, it looked like they were communicating using their eyes. But then, Taehyung heaved a deep sigh before saying the phrase that made my world fall apart.

"Y-Yes it's her. It's Naeun"

I quickly turned the TV off and threw the pillow on the wall. My tears falling in frustration. Why did he say yes? He could've just changed or ignored the topic but yet! I wiped my tears and went upstairs to Taemin who was sleeping quietly.

"I love you Baby", I whispered and kissed his forehead.

I laid down beside him and hugged him tight. I won't let anyone touch my son. Taemin's my child and no one else's.

********

"Jennie, you have a visitor", Mom said and I fixed myself before going to the living room.

When I arrived , I felt my blood began to boil, seeing him play with my son. I also noticed that his manager was there. I quickly carried Taemin away from him that shocked him.

"What are you doing here?", I asked coldly and he was about to touch my arm but I dodged it.

"Looks like you saw his live interview last night. So I'm going straight to the point. Please let Naeun borrow your son just for a day", I glared at his manager and I kept my son away from both of them.

"You can keep the act that Naeun is my son's mom but I can't let her borrow him. Taemin is not a toy to be borrowed and be put in display. Sorry, but I have to decline your offer", I said and turned my back on him.

"Oh, and I also saw a Taemin lookalike, why don't you borrow him for your little act?", I sarcastically asked and went to Taemin's room to hide him there.

"Mommy, are you mad at Daddy?", Taemin asked and I shook my head while smiling.

"No, I'm not. So please stay here for a moment, your Daddy and I need to have an adult's talk. I'll make some delicious cookies after we finish. You want that right?", I caressed his hair and he nodded.

"Now, go play with your toys", he slowly nodded and sat down on the floor where his toys are.

I got out of his room and was about to go downstairs when I saw Taehyung leaning on the wall.

"I thought you already left?", I asked him coldly and was about to walk past him but he grabbed my arm.

"Let me explain, please? Let's talk", He whispered and I sighed before telling him to follow me in my room.

"You have a minute", I firmly said and he gulped.

He looked scared, as he should.

"Manager wanted me to act with Naeun that we're a happy family. I really wanted to decline but he said it will be best for the two of you. You won't be exposed in the world and Taemin will only be seen for a day and after that nothing else. I promise you Jen, it's only for press con purposes. I'll protect Taemin", he explained.

"As you should! You could've just talked with your superiors about it! What if some of your crazy fans will attack Taemin? He's still a child Taehyung!", I shouted, letting him know that I'm disappointed in him.

"I'm sorry. What I did was wrong I know but I don't have a choice! They promised me that they'll protect you after all of this is over. This issue will fade with time so please trust me Jen", Taehyung looked desperate.

Desperate enough that he slowly fell on his knees hugging me tight.

"Please, help me Jen. I don't know what to do anymore"

My heart cried for him. Seeing him like this, it must've been really hard for him too and my disappointment burdened him further. The thought of protection is tempting but will it be enough? BTS is starting to become a powerhouse name and more fans will come in the future.

I'm scared, but I have to make a decision.

"Promise me that you'll protect Taemin no matter what", I said and he slowly looked up at me.

I helped him stand up from his knees while he was just staring at me.

"Promise me Tae. That you'll put Taemin first above anything else and that,", I paused, trying hard not to think of Taehyung in a bad light.

"And that what? Tell me I'll do anything?", Taehyung kissed the palm of my hand, which slowly erased my uneasiness.

"And that you won't fall for her", I bowed my head, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

Taehyung chuckled, so I pinched his arm but he suddenly grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

"I promise you Jen, I waited years for you. Falling for another woman now will be my biggest my mistake, especially now that we have Taemin", Taehyung said and that gave me a sense of assurance.

I smiled, my head still down. He suddenly hugged me tight and I felt his lips on my ear.

"Jenjen~", they way he said it suddenly sent chills on my spine.

I quickly pulled away from him and I cleared my throat.

"Go, tell your manager about our agreement and warn him to keep his promise or else", I tried to change the topic but he just smirked and walked towards me.

"You look nervous Jen. What's wrong?", He asked seductively and began to slowly remove his jacket.

Curse that tight shirt!

"It feels hot in here, don't you think?", He grinned and tossed the jacket to the side.

"Y-Yeah, I'll just turn the air con on high", I quickly ran away but he caught me, hugged me again and he pushed us down on my bed.

"Oh come on Jen, I'm sure you're not thinking of escaping?", He leaned in and I backed away from him until he cornered me between him and the head board.

"Don't you think, Taemin needs a sister?", He grinned and I gulped.

"T-Taehyung, Taemin is in his room just beside mine he'll hear us", I said but he placed a finger on my lips.

"No he won't", then he suddenly placed a kiss on my neck and I frozed.

His kisses went up to my jaw line then to my chest, unfortunately my v-neck shirt didn't help the situation. He then, slowly leaned in and kissed my lips. I just kissed him back and placed my hands around his neck. As he was about to put his hands under my shirt, a knock was heard on the door.

"Tsk! C*ckblocker!", He hissed and I slapped his chest.

"Language!", I whispered and pushed him off me before heading to the door.

"I know you're having a good time Taehyung, but we still need to discuss about your issue", the manager said and I blushed in embarrassment.

"I'll be back later okay?", Taehyung winked and I threatened to punch him but he just ran away quickly while laughing.

I just chuckled and leaned on the door frame. Thinking back on our conversation earlier, I hope our decision won't break our family apart. But I also thought, this is only a challenge that we must face as a family, the three of us.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

38.3K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
313K 15K 100
COMPLETED 12/12/19 Omegaverse | BTS.... But different. Warning: very triggering topics Jimin and Jungkook have been friends for their entire lives. W...
28.5K 1.8K 33
People can be forced to marry, But not to love - Jung Jennie I don't believe in love, Not su...
524K 6.7K 38
This story is all base from my imagination Sorry if your reading a trash story... Anways Lisa and Jennie is a highschool lover back then Until they...