Takashi Morinozuka (Mori)- Fa...

By Nayru-Kasai

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club, the original plot, characters, locations or some of the... More

The Host Club
The Fun Starts Here
The Aquainting
The Party Planning
The Gig Is Up
The Water Park
The Confrontation Of The Reaper
The Beach (P1)
The Beach (P2)
The Visit (P1)
The Visit (P2)
The Cavity (P1)
The Cavity (P3)
The Bandits And The Boss
The Loonies From Lobelia... Again (P1)
The Loonies From Lobelia... Again (P2)
The Halloween Prank
The Dinner
The Confession
The Apprentice
The Failed Awakening
The Carnival
The Family Is Fragmenting
The Host Club Is At An End
The Rescue
The Graduation
The Aftermath
10K! Thank You! xx

The Cavity (P2)

4.5K 131 30
By Nayru-Kasai

I turned around to a pair of headlights shining in my eyes. The vehicle behind the lights screeching as it drifted around the corner. The noise the motor made grew louder as it sped towards me. The car drove up onto the sidewalk. My eyes widened. It was inches away from me when I jumped high into the air dodging the maniac driver.

When I landed the car slowed down and two masked men got out of it. One had a crowbar while the other had nothing from what I could see in the darkness lit only by a few street lights. As they approached me I contemplated running and I contemplated fighting. They were getting closer. My hand was still pretty busted up and I barely used it just now. I decided to leg it and get the hell outta there. Where was I going? I had no idea. I just followed my feet around corners and down streets.

I heard them running after me for a little while until the sound of feet behind me died. Instead they ran back to the car and turned around. I could hear the engine of the car. It was loud and when it pulled up ahead of me before hand it seemed of average size. It was coming closer once again but I kept running as fast as I could on the path.

Glancing over my shoulder I timed it. I jumped again with a back flip as the car went underneath me. It slammed on the breaks as soon as I landed and I started running again. I almost ran into it, instead reacting on instinct I leaped onto it but my foot got caught on the spoiler on the back throwing me across the roof onto the hood of the car. They opened the doors again to try and catch me.

I got up and took off. Up ahead there was a garden wall running along the path. I pushed myself up and ran along the wall for as far as it would go. The car came up beside it and one of the men reached out. I saw a shimmer of silver. He swiped at me with what appeared to be a small knife. It only just nicked my skin above my ankle. I kept running and I pushed to go faster.

There was a low hanging tree branch. I didn't see it until I barged through it. It was too dark to see anything now. There were no lights around. It ripped my shirt and I could feel a burning sensation along my cheekbone under my eye.

The car had slowed down because I had slowed down. The guy hanging out the window had put away the knife and brought out the crow bar. Each time he swung it I jumped to dodge it. Finally I had had enough. While I ran I kicked the crow bar into the front panel of the car and a pained yell was released.

I spotted a house up ahead. It looked familiar. I couldn't remember where I had seen it before but now wasn't a time to try to. Determination hit me like that tree branch. I zoomed away from the car and up the slight hill to the mansion. I got up to the front door and knocked on it like crazy. The car had foolishly driven up to catch up with me. One of the men got out of the car and made his way towards me.

I continued bashing on the door until a woman finally opened it. I rushed in and slammed the door shut locking every single lock on it. I sunk down against the door and breathed. As I sat and took in the much needed oxygen I noticed my clothes. I hadn't bothered to go home and change before I hit the dojo so I was still in my school clothes, which were now in tatters.

The woman who answered the door must have been a maid. Others had gathered around us by now.

"Oh my. What on earth happened? Are you alright? Oh dear look at you. You're all scuffed up. Come on, we'll patch you up."

"No." My breathing was heavy as I spoke. "I can't walk any further. Please."

"Someone go and get master Morinozuka and someone call the police. We need to help this young man as soon as possible."

"Wait!" I breathed. "Morinozuka? Takashi?"

"You know our young master?"

I nodded. "No police yet. I can call them myself."

"Alright." She ordered some of the maids to bring some medical supplies over and warm water. Takashi came running over to me and picked me up. I'd finally caught my breath. He took me into their lounge room and sat me on the sofa. He asked the maids to leave.

"I'm sorry Takashi."

"For what?" He spoke as he helped me get my jacket off.

"It seems like I'm always forcing you into fixing me up."  I said.

"It's fine. Someone has to do it. I'm glad it's me." He spoke quietly. "You're going to need to take your shirt off, should I get one of the maids to come and do this?"

"I'd rather you stayed. You've seen me in a swimsuit before, it's pretty much the same. That is if you don't mind." My face turned a little pink as did Takashi's.

He nodded and helped me take of the tattered shirt. "So how did this happen?"

I began to tell him everything that I could recall from just moments ago as he cleaned the cuts and small gashes from the tree branch. I lied about why I went to the dojo saying that it was just school that was really stressing me. I finished speaking and he looked at me. He cleaned the graze under my eye and put a plastic strip over the top.

"Thank you." I said quietly. He had been crouching the whole time so that he could be level height with me. I smiled and hugged him quickly. I heard a small gasp escape him as I did so. I hugged him tight. I was still in a state of shock and fear.

"(y/n)." He spoke and I let go. He plopped my torn up jacket and shirt around me before returning my previous embrace in a gentle way. "I couldn't hug you because your back was bare."

"Sorry I-" I began to speak as we parted from the hug. He simply smiled and put a finger to my lips as a sign for me to be quiet.

"You can stay here tonight. I'll take you home in the morning and wait for you while you change for school."

"Oh Takashi thank you but I couldn't possibly do that. I've already taken advantage of your hospitality."

"It would give me peace of mind if you did."

"Alright then. I'll need to call mother. She's probably worried sick, with good reason." Takashi pulled out his cellphone from his pocket and handed it to me. It appeared that at some point I'd lost my phone during the whole ordeal.

I rang my mother and tried to explain what had happened but she freaked out and started crying so I couldn't get a word in. She passed it onto one of the maids and I told her everything instead and she would have to relay the message when my mother calmed down.

Takashi tried to help me up but my legs were too tired from the great distance they ran at full speed so he carried me to a guest room. He kindly offered me a shirt to sleep in that was practically down to my knees. As he went to leave I spoke.

"Takashi?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you again. For everything."

He smiled at me kindly. "I'm next door if you ever need anything else." I nodded and we said goodnight to each other. I got comfortable and fell asleep almost instantly. He said that he would talk to Kyoya about everything with me tomorrow over the phone. His private police force would be the best way to handle this and I agreed.

_____

"(y/n)-chan!" Something jumped on the bed. "Come on you gotta get up for school." The voice sounded again and I realised who it was. I sat up and hugged the little boy.

"Mitsukuni! Be careful! Remember what happened-" I could hear Takashi...yelling? Where was he?

I looked up from Honey and saw Takashi at the door relieved. "Morning." I smiled. I was a bit grouchy being woken up so early (especially now because we had to leave earlier to get to my house). I moved over to the edge of the bed and put my shoes on. I'd slept in my pants and Takashi's shirt so that's all I had to do before walking out.

We got in the car and drove to my house. "I can't believe I ran all that way." I spoke as we passed the rough area of where it all began. I had been a good runner during carnivals at school but the distance I had run was much much farther than any race I had competed in. Not to mention I was running so fast with the added adrenaline, no wonder my legs were shaking when I reached the safety of the house.

"Wow (y/n)-chan, no wonder you look so tired then." Honey spoke in a concerned tone. I nodded.

When we got to my house I was bombarded by my mother's kisses and hugs. I winced at the pain in my slightly beaten body. I went up to get changed and took some things down to the car with me in a bag. My mother pleaded that I stay home but I refused.

I sat quietly in the limousine and covered my little scratches on my face with some make up but left the larger one which turned out to be a pretty bad gash, I didn't want it to get infected. "I didn't think you'd be one who even owned make up (y/n)-chan." Honey giggled at his own comment.

"It's my mothers and I only know how to use it because she makes me do hers. She's 'only trying to awaken the girl in me' she always says." I rolled my eyes.

When we rocked up to school we went our separate ways for homeroom and upon entering a bunch of girls started making a fuss over the cut on my cheek. Kyoya was the only one who greeted me normally.

"Mommy! I've finally worked out what type of host (y/n) is! He's a tough boy but he's also incredibly caring. He show's his friendship willingly to his peers. He's mischievous, sassy, sarcastic, fun, strong, reserved, chivalrous, obscure, he's like all of the hosts mixed into one but most of all, with that cut adding to it, (y/n) will be officially known as the rebellious/bad boy type!" Tamaki declared.

Until now I had been known as the mystery man because they couldn't exactly work out which type I was as all the titles had been taken already. There was cheering among the girls and screaming pierced my ears. You knew it was going to be a long day if it started out like this.

_-_-_-_-_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 301 40
❝I'm sorry but you're saying there's a multiverse?❞ [Completed] ※Mha x Avengers multiverse※ My Hero Academia/Boku no Hero Academia belongs to Horikos...
129K 3.8K 29
A compilation of horror stories based on a true stories and experiences. 《I DO NOT OWN THE PHOTOS COMPILED IN THIS BOOK. All rights reserved to their...
2.7K 78 16
It starts with a murder. Your sister's murder, to be exact. And once you jump into the investigation, finding answers brings more questions and rev...
7.3K 110 14
The Hitachiin twins aren't just twins..... their triplets. Hikaru and Kaoru have a sister named Hotaru. She was just like them all throughout middle...