Engineering Moon and the Craz...

By ChervaChenesEklat

"I fell in love with the person who has the brightest smile." ~ Forth #195 in Fanfiction (highest rank...wow... More

2. Drinking Buddies
3. Crazy Doctors
....
4. First Picture
5. Captivating Smile
6. Captivating Smile 2
7. White Band
8. This Gear
9. Grey World
PART II ~ PRESENT TENSE
10. Focus with my duties
11. Except for one
12. They all know
13. Will come hereafter
14. Not again
15. Just like a dream
16. A complete haze
17. Pieces of puzzles
18. Everything has changed
19. World at my feet
This is not an update
20. Don't ask me why
21. Holding the key
22. An urgent matter
23. Morning dew
24. Bad blood
25. Things I couldn't give
26. Why
27. Only the two of us
28. Paler against sun-kissed skin
29. He's mine
30. Claiming my man
Special 1a: Mole
Special 1b: Gifts
31. Welcome home
32. Morning ritual
33. I'm not possessive
34. Fun memory together
35. Lost and devastated
36. Coming back
37. In our soul
38. My life without him
39. Trust me
40. Freezing hell
41. What I can do
42. Finally
43. It's only YOU

1. I see you

53.7K 1K 46
By ChervaChenesEklat

(Beam POV)

I open my eyes as I hear the nonstop ringing of my phone on the table beside my bed. I just wanted to sleep more but this damn thing keep on bothering me. I don't know whose in the right mind would be calling this early in the morning. It's only 5am!!

I just ignore it, wishing for it to stop, but it doesn't. So, I have no choice but to reach out for my phone and answer whoever this person-who-might-be-coming-from-hell.

"Hello?"

"Ai'Beam. Are you still sleeping?"

Creases are formed on my forehead.

"Ai'Kit! It's only 5am. What do you expect me to do?" I complain to one of my best friends.

"Hey! It's our first day in the university and you're still lying your ass off. Would you like us to be late?!"

My eyebrows almost touch as I think hard of the date today.

F*ck!

It's really our first day in the university! The faculty of medicine has always started earlier than the other faculties. I almost forgot!

"I told you not to drink too much last night. See what it has gotten you," Kit mutter from the other line.

Yeah, I was in pub last night, celebrating the new chapter of my life. Ai' Kit and Ai' Pha, my best friends, were with me but they went home early because they liked to get some good night sleep before the big day.

Me, on the other hand, stayed up late until I got wasted. I was with some women (actually they were there for Ai' Pha, but since Ai' Pha was ignoring them, I just entertained them to my heart's content. Hehe!). I actually didn't know how I was still able to get to my apartment which was just beside Ai'Kit's apartment. Maybe, I dragged myself.

I hang up the call with Kit and hurriedly go to the bathroom to take a bath. My head's throbbing because of last night's hangover. But I ignore it.

Our class will start at 8am, but our seniors would like us to meet at 6:30am. There are things they would like to discuss with us.

I know that Med school was not like the Engineering school that still incorporated SOTUS. We didn't have any hazing activity just to be accepted as their juniors. But still, it would be better to have a good first impression on us than a bad one. Well, seniors are known to be giving their juniors a hard time if they wouldn't like you.

I come at school with Kit since I don't think I could drive my car with my head still throbbing. He keep on nagging me about controlling my drinking habit and being a casanova. We are future doctors, so we have to also take care of ourselves to better take care of our patients.

Yeah, right, mother!

As we arrive, Pha is already there, playing with his phone and totally oblivious of the women, and some men, gawping at him.

"Ai'Pha!" I call.

He turns his head on our direction as we walk towards him.

"Ai'Beam, Ai'Kit. Why did you just arrive?"

"It's Ai'Beam's fault. He woke up late," Kit points at me.

"Well... if we didn't arrive late, those women wouldn't be able to stare at you, Mr. Handsome!" I just tease to change the subject.

It's effective because Pha and Kit look around to see what I was talking about. The women suddenly giggle and murmur to each other as they see Pha looking at them.

Yeah. Even in the university, my best friend would still be famous.

The seniors arrive and they ask us to gather at the gymnasium. We almost fill it up, and some women choose to sit beside us. Of course, I introduce myself to them. Heheh.

"Sawadee krub, freshmen!" A tall senior with not so approachable aura, greets.

"I'm Om Sittiwanisad, and I'll be in charge of you the whole year of your stay in this university...!

What? I was expecting of a beautiful senior looking after us. Well, crap!

He is giving us the rules and regulations of the med school, and our duties to this school. I am tired of listening to him, but I couldn't play in my phone for he might notice me. I couldn't even understand a thing of what he was saying!

Suddenly, everyone turn to our direction. Actually, to Ai'Pha. (What? What's happening?)

"So, I guess we have chosen our representative for the Moon of the Faculty of Medicine," Om, the senior, concludes.

Ah, they are choosing for the representative of the Moon of the faculty.

Pha has a bothered look but he doesn't say a word to protest. Well, Kit and I have known from the beginning that he would be chosen as the Moon for our faculty. It's like a beauty contest holds for the freshmen of all faculties. I don't want to brag but I knew, our faculty will win this year.

After the orientation, Pha is called by the seniors to, maybe, give him the details of the contest. We told him that we would just be waiting for him in our classroom.

A minute before the class has started, Pha comes in. He sits beside me.

"Ai'Beam, come with me later," he says.

"Huh?"

"I have a meeting with all the faculties Moon and Star. You and Ai'Kit will come with me."

"E? Why should we come with you?" Kit cuts in upon hearing us.

"Because you let me be in this, so you two will come with me."

"What?!" - Kit

"You'll come after the class," Pha insists.

I know whatever we say, Pha would still have his way so I didn't try to argue with him. He even dragged us to this faculty. Luckily, we got admitted.
Anyway, I could get to see the Stars, too. I would be getting all of their numbers!

Like what I've thought, the place where Pha's meeting will hold are full of beautiful women and men. My eyes are glowing of joy!

"Ai'Pha, can I come with you at your practice everyday??" I giddy ask.

Kit suddenly smacks me on the head.

"Ai'Beam, I know what you're thinking."

"Why? Why? Can't I support my best friend?"

"You're not here for Ai'Pha, you're here for them,"

Kit points at those beautiful stars. I nod immediately where I earn another smack on the head by him.

"Stop it, already!"

Kit is being a nagger again! But I find it cute. So I decided to just tease him.

"Why? Jealous?"

Kit is about to hit me again but I dodge him. He tries to catch me, but I quickly jump away from him. Heheh. I am much taller than him, so I don't think he could easily reach me.

Meanwhile, Pha is just staring at us playing horses. Obviously, he's nervous. Because if not, he'll be joining our little commotion...

When, suddenly, I bump into someone.

He is bigger and taller than me, so I have to look up to see his face.

Motherfucker!

I know that my best friend is the most handsome moon at this moment and no one could beat him. However, the man standing ahead of me could compete with Pha's handsomeness.

"Sorry," he says.

He also has a deep wonderful voice that suits his sharp features.

(Wait. Shouldn't I be the one to say sorry?)

"Ai'Forth! Come here!" someone calls this man.

The man called Forth gives me one last apologetic smile, before he goes to the direction of the person who called him.

"Wow! I didn't know someone can be in your competition, Ai'Pha," says Kit. Apparently, he is also taken aback by the man.

However, Pha doesn't seem to mind. Yes, he's too confident about himself. With his looks, he could definitely bring home the title.

I turn to see the man I just saw. I guess, Pha shouldn't be too confident...

While staying at conference room, we found out that the moon who could, most likely beat Pha is from the faculty of Engineering.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

FUMES By pinkore

Fanfiction

67.4K 2.5K 8
Beam has a feeling Forth is still smoking and his reaction isn't so pleasant. Forth, on the other hand, feels extremely guilty for breaking his promi...
243K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
16.1K 1K 29
Yo is an angel. Like a literal angel, straight from heaven. He's on a mission to find love, but the stakes are very high. Will he give his heart to s...
129K 6.9K 29
Disclaimer : The main characters belong to their respected author. Summary : Arthit is lost. Kongphob tried to make everything making sense again. Th...