Trial of heart ( Eddsworld fa...

By scdweller

Tom and Tord got into a fight. A terrible explosion went off and put the Eddsworld crew in the hospital. was... More

Chapter 1
Let broken be fixed
Is he okay?
still unclear?
The guilt strike
Still no good
What's next?
shout out!
"How could you...?"
A calm day
The phone call
Where did he go?
The red army. pt 1
The red army pt.2
His reawakening
ToH art for 'The Red Army' pt.2
The Red blaze
"I'm back"

The wings of a dove

497 16 7
By scdweller

Tom lead Tord over to the couch and sat down beside him nervously. It's been such a long time since they had been alone together. The Norski had a terribly sad look on his face but it seemed to melt when he looked up at his friend. "So..." Tom tried, earning Tord's one eyed attention. "How were things?" Tom asked with a small shift. Tord's eye flickered in sadness and looked away in shame. Tord looked depressed but angry at the same time. A Strange look to have on your face. "All but one were found dead." Tord whispered. Tom frowned and scooted closer to the horned man, looking at his beautiful green eyes. "Tom... I don't want to do this anymore." Tord whimpered. Tom was confused but heart broken at the same time. "Don't worry." Tom answered with a warm smile. "We're here for you until the end."

At that moment Tord felt something. Happiness maybe?

He didn't know but for now he just wanted to stay there with Tom with no worries in the world.

End....

Hey guys its me again. I need some suggestions for new stories so please leave those down below for my sake and the bored peoplesss.
Cya guys!

(Part 2 maybe ;3 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7M 796K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...