Loved by a Boy (boyxboy)

By YaoiLover801

[Book Two of the "I Fell for a Boy" Series] Due to his father's work, Hansel Moore has to transfer school and... More

Author's Note
Teaser
1 - Hansel In Love
2 - Drunken Overnight
3 - Confused
4 - That Day
Author's Note II
5 - Reconciliation
7 - Nurse Hansel
8 - Jelly Jeremy
9 - Drama
10 - Rivalry
11 - Decision
12 - Decision II
13 - Together.
14 - Mommy
Author's Note III
15 - Charlie's Love Story

6 - Together?

1.1K 47 6
By YaoiLover801

A/N: Late upload! Belated happy new year, guys. I hope you enjoyed your holidays~ Anyway, shout out to @SharaGre and @SonOfANope for their adorable comments on the last chapter. It sucks that there's no dedic in the mobile app or I'd have dedicated a chapter for them and everyone else. Haha.

Anyway, do enjoy~

Adieu

- saphire

----
Jeremy's POV

I was watching from afar as that guy and Hansel exchanged embraces with Hansel laughing and that Rafe guy shouting in pure happiness. I don't know what they're talking about since I was far from them, but I get the feeling that it has something to do with Hansel.

And I don't like it one bit.

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists when Hansel leaned on his tiptoe and kissed Rafe on the cheek, making the latter turn frozen. I don't know what I was expecting, but I definitely wasn't expecting Hansel to burst out in tears in front of that guy. That did it for me and I went out of my hiding spot.

I yanked Hansel away from Rafe and pulled him behind me while I glared at Rafe heatedly. They were both surprised at my arrival, but I didn't care. Who the hell does this guy think he is, making Hansel cry like that? I haven't even seen him cry and this guy just appeared and he already became emotional!?

"Jeremy? What are you doing here?" Hansel asked from behind me so I glanced over my shoulder at him and said, "Anna told me to follow you so I did."

"What did you hear from our conversation?" Rafe asked so I turned my attention back to him, returning the glare as he gave me his own. "Does it matter?" I asked and he only glared more. "It does, when you're listening in on other people's conversation." I just shrugged in reply nonchalantly.

"But it's okay if you heard it or not." Rafe said in that smug voice that made my insides alert but kept my cool facade. "What do you mean?" I asked and the smirk that made known on his face was something I was itching to punch away from.

"What I mean is that, either way it doesn't matter. We will tell you eventually, but since you're already here, might as well tell you the good news, right?"

"Get to the point." I said but my calm is slowly fading away when Rafe said, "I'm courting May. Sooner or later, he'll say yes to me and we will be boyfriends just like what I said earlier." I don't know why but I felt a pang of pain in my chest with what he said that I turned around to look at Hansel who was avoiding eye contact with me.

He agreed. That's the only reason why he couldn't look me in the eyes. But why am I affected by his decision? Was I expecting something? What? I can't understand myself right now.

"Oh. I see." That was all I said and bade them farewell, giving a lame excuse as me having something to do, which was a total lie.

I just didn't wanna be there any longer.

"So, how was it?" Charlie asked when she spotted me entering the building again and neared me. "Fine," I replied in a monotone voice. Charlie was taken aback by the coldness of my tone, but I didn't care at the moment as I walked past her, ignoring the calls of my brothers.

I'm not sure why, but I'm fucking pissed off! Just what the hell happened back there? How come I'm so affected with their conversation? Ugh. This sucks!

I went out of the school building after taking my things from my locker, thankful that I only had two subjects today. I really didn't wanna be in the same premises as that guy (Rafe) and Hansel. Just the thought of them together and Hansel smiling so happily at him makes me want to beat something.

He doesn't smile like that when he's with me or towards me!

I gritted my teeth and clenched my fists around the straps of my bag as I kicked a tin can out of my way, not caring when it hit some dude's head.

My phone rang from my back pocket, so I took it and read the name on the screen to see who called.

Charlie

I rejected the call and put it on silence before placing it back on my pocket as I continued walking to cool myself. I left my car back at the school's parking lot, probably the reason why they called me.

If I think about it, I feel like I'm slipping back to my old self again. And I really didn't want to go back to that time.

When I got home, it was already dark. But I was thankful for the walk, because it helped to cool down my anger that I didn't know for who it was directed. My brothers asked me where I've been, but I just gave them a shrug before going upstairs and into my room. I dived face first on my bed and closed my eyes, willing myself to fall asleep without eating.

It was now Thursday and I had noticed something weird since last week, Monday.

"Where's Hansel?" Johny asked while settling in beside our brother, Jason, as he looked around the cafeteria, looking for that auburn dyed doll. I frowned as I also noticed him missing for lunch since last week after they reunited with that Rafe guy.

Damn, just the thought of that guy's name really pisses me off. And I have no idea why!

"Oh, there he is! Hanz!"

I followed where Johny was looking and saw Hansel sitting beside Rafe with a grin so wide. He was laughing at something the guy said before he turned his gaze to us. Hansel's eyes met mine and his smile faltered, but he averted them not a minute later that it made my frown deepen.

Hansel just waved to Johny with a smile before returning his attention towards the guy who was also looking at us.

It must've been my imagination, but I think I saw a smirk on that Rafe guy's face. Whether it was directed towards me or not, but I found myself gritting my teeth and clenching my fists as I watched Rafe rest his arm on Hansel's shoulder, then leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek, making the latter froze.

"Hey, man. You okay?" I felt a tap on my arm, making me avert my glare from the irritating guy towards Jason who had a mixture of concern and confusion look on him. "Yeah, I'm okay." I just replied. Jason looked at me skeptically, but I ignored him and went back to eating the sandwich I bought.

Am I really okay?

It was a hard question, considering I don't understand myself these days. My mind is all over the place.

"I better get going." I said after a while of just staring at my half eaten lunch. I stood up, ignoring the weird looks they gave me and took my tray. I went to the trash bin to dispose my left over, but I think my mind was elsewhere because I bumped into someone.

And that someone was the person who was avoiding me like the plague.

I caught him by the waist instinctively before he could fall on the floor. The loud crash of trays hit the tiled floor made the students turn their attention to us. We were both surprised that none of us moved from our positions, with my hand still wrapped around his waist and his on my chest and we were staring at each other straight in the eyes.

It was only then that we moved when Rafe and the others went to us and asked us if we're okay. We separated like we were burned, but to be honest, I like the feeling of me wrapped around him. It really does feel like he fits there.

"Hey, man. You shouldn't be spacing out in crowded places. You'll hurt someone." Rafe said, his voice calm, though you could sense the underlying irritation in his words. What's this guy's problem?

"Hey, it wasn't Jeremy's fault. You shouldn't go blaming others." Charlie argued, frowning at Rafe. "She's right, Rafe. It was nobody's fault." Hansel said and gave the guy beside him a tap on the shoulder and a small smile, making the latter look at him.

Just looking at them makes me want to beat someone up! And that someone is the guy in front of me with his arm draped around Hansel's shoulder.

MINE!

That one possessive word that flashed through my head the moment Rafe draped his arms around Hansel's, my whole body just froze.

"Hanz, tell me. Are you two, together?" My head snapped sideways to my brother, Jason, who asked that question.

I felt like time went slow as I turned my attention back to the two guys in front of us, and I felt like someone stabbed my chest a couple of times when I saw the triumphant smile that grazed Rafe's mouth and the small blush my little Chucky doll made.

They're together.

He accepted him.

He's now his boyfriend...

So... what about me?

Why did he accept him when I was already here?

Wait, why am I being sad?

"Nope, not yet. But in time, we will." The answer Rafe gave suddenly made me hopeful. Of what, I have a fair guess, though I'm still confused as to why I feel the things I do now.

As I looked at Hansel, he was also looking at me and when our eyes met, he averted his gaze. "We need to go now, Rafe. The bell's gonna ring any minute now." Hansel said, grabbing Rafe by the wrist. The latter grinned at the action before turning his attention back to us.

"Well, the boss has spoken, so yeah. Better get going." He said in a singsong voice and then walked away. I had my hands clenched into fists on my side as I glared at their retreating back.

Why the fuck am I feeling like this!?

----

Hansel's POV:

"Want me to take you home?" Rafe asked as we walked down the hallway from my classroom. I wandered my eyes on the places, searching the place to try to avoid the familiar bright blond haired, blue-eyed boy I saw at lunch. I felt a tap on my shoulder and my gaze returned to Rafe who was staring at me.

"What?" I asked him and he sighed, running his hand through his brown hair. "I was asking if you wanted a ride home?" My mouth shaped an 'o' and shook my head in response as we rounded a corner.

He heaved another sigh and bid his goodbye but not before kissing me on my cheek which caught me off guard, making me frozen in place.

I watched as he laughed at my reaction while walking the remaining distance from the exit on backwards. I'm still not used to him stealing kisses even if they're not on my lips. Plus, he's doing it publicly when I told him I dislike PDA.

"Don't forget about tonight!" He shouted and I answered a 'yeah' to him. When he was out of sight, I sighed and started walking again, tightening my hold on both the straps of my bag. I was about to pass the boy's bathroom when I was suddenly pulled inside and the person who grabbed me slammed me on the wall non-too-kindly and I winced in pain, shutting my eyes in the process.

Who was this and why are they attacking me?

At that question, I slightly peaked an eye open and the peak became full blown as I stared at the person in front of me in surprise and confusion. I was about to ask him what he was doing when he slammed his hand that was grabbing my wrist earlier beside my head, trapping me between the bathroom's wall and his muscled body.

"Why?!"

I tilted my head in confusion at the sudden question. Shouldn't I be the one asking that? I opened my mouth to say something but didn't continue when he spoke again.

"What the hell are you doing to me, Moore? Why the fuck do I feel like this towards you?!"

I was really confused by now. What is this guy talking about? What did I do to him? I didn't even do anything to him! Oh fine, I like the guy but it's not like I confessed to him or anything. No one even knew I had the hots for him except my sugarbear, Eric. Like duh, why would I confess to someone who treats me as an enemy since the day we met? I don't even remember what I did to him to make him hate me.

"What are you talking about?" I managed to squeak out as he kept on giving me glares that at the same time makes me scared and turned on. Who wouldn't be turned on when there's a hot guy standing just inches away from you? I felt my breath hitch as he leaned a bit closer to me. My heart was pounding rather harshly inside my chest as my mind wondered if this was actually happening.

"I'm pissed off right now!" He seethed as he slammed his hand again on the concrete wall beside me, making me jolt in surprise. I was really starting to be afraid of him now. I never really saw him mad for some reason. He's always calm and collected.

Uhm... as calm and collected as he can be. The only time I saw him this mad was when I defended Darren from their overbearing protectiveness that looked like they were controlling the poor kid.

I set aside the fear that started to bubble on the pit of my stomach and heaved out a sigh before I looked at him straight in the eyes. He was staring back at me, just inches away from my face, with emotions dancing inside those beautiful blue orbs that got my brows furrowed.

"Look, I don't know what you're talking about and I've no time for an argument. If you want to argue with me, wait until tomorrow because I've somewhere to go and a certain person to meet tonight. Now that that's cleared, I best be on my way." I said as I slipped away from between him and the wall but before I could even come close to the door, electricity sparked through me as he grabbed hold of my wrist.

I looked at the hand that was grabbing my own before my gaze went up until I was met with blue eyes glaring at me, making me gasp at how cold they were. "We're not through yet." He said through gritted teeth and I was snapped back from my trance, returning the glare with my own as I pried my hand away from him.

"First of, I am not arguing with you right now because, like I said earlier and I don't want to repeat again but I have places to go and a person to meet. Second, why the hell should I even bother talking to you when you made it pretty clear that we're just inside this clique because of Darren? I know you don't like me and I know my place so leave me the fuck alone. And lastly, this conversation is over so let me go or else!"

The fear I had towards this guy was now replaced by annoyance as he still wouldn't let go of my hand. Don't think I forgot about what he did the last time. I really despise liars the most.

"Who're you meeting tonight and where?" He asked and my glare intensified. "Why the hell should I even tell you? It's none of your damn business. Now, let me go!" I screamed as I flailed my hand for him to loosen his grip but he only held it tighter, making me wince slightly.

"It's my fucking business! Now tell me who you're meeting with or you're not going at all!" His voice boomed and I stopped my attempt, looking at him strangely. "Why do you even wanna know?" I asked suspiciously, trying to retrieve my hand without him noticing. Oh hell, what did I expect? The guy's fucking alert!

His gaze soften as he sighed noisily, raking his free hand through his bright blond hair, making them fall back and him to look like a model straight from a magazine. I was snapped out of my fantasy when I realized he was, again, inches away from my face, his gaze went from my eyes to my lips as mine were on his and without warning, I felt soft and warm lips against mine.

My eyes widened when my mind registered that... I was being kissed by the boy I liked!

No, no, no, no, no!!!

I tried pulling away from the kiss and thank god I succeeded. The sound of my hand colliding with Jeremy's cheek resonated inside the empty room. This is the second time that I slapped him and I have a pretty good reason why I did it.

"You are the worst." I said between pants of breath while glaring at him. He was shocked as he looked at me with wide eyes. I shoved him away from me and went out of the bathroom, not after I turned over my shoulder and said, "I hope this is the last time we speak, Thompson. I don't know why you hate me, but if you really hate me that much to the point of harassing me, then let's stop this.

"Thank you for the nonexistent friendship that we shared. I'm hoping that you had fun and please tell your friends as well. I'm gonna stay clear of you and your group from now on so rest assured that I will not bother any of you anymore. I'm not doing this just because I want to, but if it's one of the reasons why you don't like me, then I'll be the one to adjust.

"I'm not the type of person who likes to stick around to places where he knows he doesn't belong. I've had my fair share of that and I've learned my lesson. Anyway, it's getting kind of late, so I best be on my way. I don't want my boyfriend to wait any longer for me."

I'm not even sure why I said the last part, but maybe it was just me wanting to see what kind of reaction he'll make. But because I am me, I did not do it and just walked away, holding back tears that threatened to fall. I had my head hung low as I walked the remaining distance towards the door when I bumped into a body.

"S-sorry." I squeaked in apology when I composed myself. I was barely holding the sob in and I know that any minute, my tears will fall. "Hansel?" The sound of my voice being called out made me lift my head up only to see Darren. And at that exact moment, the tears fell and the sobs escaped from me.

"W-what happened!? Why are you crying?" Darren asked in panic and pulled me to him, circling his arms around me while me rubbing comfortingly on my back.

I didn't answer him as I just continued clinging to him like my life depended on it and sobbed my heart out as the thought of Jeremy kissing me earlier flashed on my mind, reminding me that, that was the guy who hated me for a reason I knew nothing about even if I love him.

And it hurts like hell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 14.6K 32
"Hey let's make a bet." My best friend Richy said. "Who ever losses has to ask out and date the f*ggot until he breaks up with you or for 6 months. W...
38K 11.6K 65
"Love your moans are like music to my ears but I want to hear you scream as I fuck you with my cock"he whispers sadistically in my ear. "Nod if you u...
1.1K 46 25
Imagine having tough love? This story is about a boy name Oliver. Hills....who has something about himself he knows. but his dad doesn't support it...
30.9K 857 23
(Use to be called 'How Did My Life Get So Complicated?" but figured it was too long and decided to shorten it and give a different description than i...