Diabolik lovers scenarios/ima...

By PuppygirlJess

Just like my Mukami one!!!!!! Please send in requests if you have any. More

When you start to like/love them (pt.1)
They have a....girlfriend??? (Pt.2)
Types of kisses they like best
When you "annoy" them
Hugs they like best
The fruits they are
Pick up lines they'd use
They'd rather have you (pt.3)
requests???
When you die
You're injured!
When they're drunk
Clothes they like you to wear
Their insults
How you turn them on
OMG!!!! (A/n) + new book

You're pregnant!

8.3K 156 31
By PuppygirlJess

How they react when you tell them the big news
___________________________________
Shuu: *walks over to you and softly hugs you* "A beautiful wife and a baby on the way, I couldn't ask for anything more. Can't ever leave me now."

Reiji: "Just be sure you don't clean out everything we have for food, you are feeding for two." *he then kisses you lightly on the lips and smiles.*

Laito: *Eyes widen* "I-I'm going to....be a....father?!" *he hugs you tightly* "I promise to always be there for you and my child." *smiles gently and kisses you passionately*

Kanato: "Teddy will finally have a new playmate." *looks down at the bear in his arms* "He and I will love my child very much." *goes over to you and hugs you softly*

Ayato: "About time we have a little Ayato or (y/n) running around." *hugs your hips and looks into your eyes* "But wouldn't it be sad if they grew up without another sibling?" *kisses you*

Subaru: "F-for real?!" *Looks at you with wide eyes* "w-will I be a.....good father?" *whispers in your ear and hugs your head while sighing contently*
____________________________
Until next time, bye bye ^-^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.6K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3M 50.3K 54
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
743K 16.7K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.