Yearbook - Chanbaek |✓

By ddonghyck

«short story» A ChanBaek/BaekYeol (Baekhyun and Chanyeol) fan fiction Byun Baekhyun works for the yearbook an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

125 8 0
By ddonghyck

After school Baekhyun decided to text Chanyeol. He wanted Chanyeol to text him first, but since he didn't, Baekhyun had to initiate if he wanted anything to happen.

Baek: heyyy :)

Baekhyun set his phone down while he waited for a reply from Chanyeol. He figured it would be a while since he had basketball practice. Which Baekhyun didn't mind because he had to help Luhan with his yearbook information.

"So, have you talked to Chanyeol today?" Luhan asked while typing something on the computer.

"No, but I just texted him." Baekhyun informed.

"Really? You would think he'd text you first." Kyungsoo hummed.

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying, but its whatever." Baekhyun shrugged. The others just nodded as the kept working.

"Wait, Baekhyun is flirting with Park Chanyeol?" Jongdae screamed running over to them.

"Something like that, but this is a yearbook club secret, I'm not sure if he wants people to know." Baekhyun admitted. Jongdae nodded with a sigh before walking away.

"Speaking of." Kyungsoo chuckled nodding towards the classroom door.

"Hey, Junmyeon." Chanyeol called walking up to him. Prae went over to Baekhyun and whispered something in his ear with a giggle. Baekhyun gasped and laughed along while blushing.

"Omo, you look adorable blushing. Did what I said really make you this shy?" Prae laughed.

"Go away." Baekhyun whined glancing at Chanyeol, who's head quickly snapped back towards Junmyeon, trying to hide the fact that he was looking at Baekhyun already.

Baekhyun smiled to himself before going back to helping Kyungsoo.

"Baekhyun!" Jongdae whisper yelled to him.

"What?" Baekhyun asked quickly turning his head towards Jongdae's table, which was directly behind him.

"Go get your man." He giggled.

"Shut up." Baekhyun blushed turning back around. "You know nothing."

"Oh yeah? So it wouldn't matter if I went and told Tao, who would tell the whole basketball team?" Jongdae asked with a smirk.

"You're the devil." Baekhyun groaned before standing up and walking over to Chanyeol and Junmyeon.

"Hey Chanyeol. What are you doing in here?" Baekhyun questioned.

"Nothing important." Chanyeol shrugged before turning back to Junmyeon.

"Here." Junmyeon smiled handing Chanyeol a small stack of papers.

"Thank you Junmyeon, you're the best." Chanyeol smiled before turning on his heels and leaving the classroom.

"Hey, Chan." Baekhyun called running after him.

"What?" Chanyeol asked stopping walking and turning around.

"Why didn't you text me today?" Baekhyun questioned.

"I just didn't feel like it." Chanyeol shrugged.

"What?" Baekhyun gasped feeling his heart break in two pieces. "I mean, haha whatever I just expected you to. It's good that you didn't I was busy today anyway." Baekhyun lied, he was looking at his phone any chance he had, and Chanyeol could see right through Baekhyun's lie.

"So it worked out well for both of us." Chanyeol nodded once before walking away again.

"Wait, did you want to hangout today? Like after your practice?" Baekhyun asked, praying Chanyeol would say yes.

"I don't know." Chanyeol sighed annoyed. Baekhyun pouted looking at the ground.

"No, I mean its whatever. I'll leave you alone then. Sorry." Baekhyun said realizing Chanyeol was annoyed with him, although he wansn't sure why, before running back towards the classroom. Chanyeol sighed again before continuing his walk back to practice.

Baekhyun ran into the bathroom and splashed water on his face.

"I'm okay, I'm Byun Baekhyun. Maybe he's just been in a bad mood today, it's okay." Baekhyun smiled to himself before walking back to yearbook.

"So what happened?" Prae questioned.

"Nothing." Baekhyun shrugged.

"From the story I heard, I don't believe it was nothing." Prae laughed.

"Well believe it because nothing happened." Baekhyun snapped. "Sorry." He immediately apologized.

"It's okay, do you wanna talk about it?" Prae asked.

"Maybe when everyone else leaves." Baekhyun shrugged. Prae nodded before walking back to her seat.

"Baek, what's wrong?" Kyungsoo questioned. Luhan nodded with a concerned look.

"Later." He smiled. "We really have to finish this." He reminded them.

Soon everyone left. Kyungsoo, Luhan, Prae, and Baekhyun were the ones still in the room.

Baekhyun explained what happened in the hall to his friends who glanced at each other a look before responding to Baekhyun.

"Talk to him. There's something wrong and it could be related to you." Luhan advised.

"What would it be?" Baekhyun questioned.

"How am I supposed to know? I'm not a stupid, basketball player." Luhan replied.

"Their practice ends soon doesn't it?" Kyungsoo questioned.

"Yeah why?" Baekhyun asked.

"Wow we have one dumb friend." Prae sighed.

"Go wait for him by the gym and ask him after he's done with practice." Kyungsoo said.

"But he said earlier he didn't want to hangout with me." Baekhyun reminded them.

"No, he said he wasn't sure." Luhan told him.

"Also you're not hanging, you're asking a question." Kyungsoo said.

"You guys are so smart, oh my gosh. I've gotta go quick before practice ends." Baekhyun yelled sprinting downstairs to the gym.

Baekhyun stood leaning against the door for ten minutes before people slowly began leaving the gym. Most people staring at him, or chuckling at him, but Baekhyun ignored it as he was in there only for one reason.

"Hey Baek, what are you doing here?" Tao questioned.

"Shh, just leave." Baekhyun said shooing him as he looked in the gym for Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol is talking to the coach." Tao whispered in his ear.

"What? How did you know I was waiting for him?" Baekhyun asked.

"Oh, yesterday Chanyeol told like the whole team he had a crush on you. It's pretty cute honestly." Tao smiled poking Baekhyun's nose and smiling.

"He what?" Baekhyun gasped choking on the air.

"Well he told me and I told the whole team today is more of an accurate description but-" 

"Get away from me!" Baekhyun yelled slapping Tao. Tao eventually left. Another five minutes of waiting and Baekhyun heard,

"Look Chanyeol it's your boyfriend."

It took all of Baekhyun's power not to look in their direction, he wanted to seem casual.

"Hey, Baekhyun." Kris smiled as he walked past him. Baekhyun smiled with a wave before turning around and seeing Chanyeol.

"Oh, hey Chanyeol. Can we talk?" Baekhyun asked looking at the ground. Chanyeol shrugged before leading Baekhyun to a hallway where it was quiet.

"What about?" Chanyeol asked.

"I, well, what's wrong with you? Did I do something to upset you? You were so nice on Saturday and now I feel like you hate me." Baekhyun sighed looking Chanyeol in the eyes.

"I'm just doing my best to not cause drama with your girlfriend." Chanyeol said crossing his arms.

"What?" Baekhyun asked confused.

"Prae. I know you guys are dating." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun stayed quiet for a second before bursting our into laughter.

"Seriously Chanyeol, what's wrong?" Baekhyun asked.

"I just told you. If you don't want to talk about it then fine, I'm leaving." Chanyeol said standing up straight and walking away.

"Wait!" Baekhyun yelled running after him and blocking his path. "Who told you I was dating Prae?" Baekhyun asked.

"I can tell by the way you act and I saw you kiss her head. Honestly why are you acting as if you like me when you're dat-"

"You're so stupid." Baekhyun laughed. "I'm not dating Prae, she's like a sister."

"What?" Chanyeol asked confused.

"I'm not dating Prae, I don't even like girls. You must be crazy." Baekhyun laughed.

"You're not?" Chanyeol asked.

"No you goof ball. I like guys and I like this certain guy, who happens to be you. I wouldn't have kissed you if I was dating someone else." Baekhyun continued laughing.

"Are you serious?" Chanyeol asked.

"Yes, is that why you were mad at me? You thought I was already dating someone? Who honestly would date me? I take that back I'm cute a lot of people would date me." Baekhyun bragged.

"I'm sorry." Chanyeol apologize.

"It's fine, just talk to me about things because you know you really hurt me earlier. I almost cried." Baekhyun admitted.

"I made you sad? I'm a terrible person. Baekhyun I'm so sorry. Please forgive me, go on a date with me right now." Chanyeol begged.

"But you stink, and I'm wearing my school uniform." Baekhyun reminded him.

"We can stop at my house and I'll shower quick and you can borrow my clothes." Chanyeol decided, grabbing Baekhyun's wrist and leading him to his car.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 145 22
Byun Baekhyun lived a perfectly planned life, prefect past, perfect present, perfect future. But when his life begins to veer farther and farther awa...
138K 4.7K 34
Meet Choi Ga Eul. She is a new student 3rd year student at Seoul Advanced Academy where all of the rich kids attends. You may think it's all perfect...
52.7K 2.6K 32
[COMPLETED] This fanfiction contains mature content. • LANGUAGE: ENGLISH • MPREG • CHANBAEK - SEBAEK ● BOYS LOVE / BXB / YAOI / R18
677K 43.1K 31
[This is... cringe] Chanyeol is the captain of the basketball team at Pyojun High School. Baekhyun is the new transfer student with scrawny limbs and...