Snake Eyes [boyxboy]

By SkeneKidz

Mark Luce is a clueless, kind-hearted 17 year old. Having to deal with his perverted best friend Shaw, his vi... More

Snake Eyes [boyxboy]
Snake Eyes {2}
Snake Eyes {3}
Snake Eyes {4}
Snake Eyes {5}
Snake Eyes {6}
Snake Eyes {7}
Snake Eyes {8}
Snake Eyes {9}
Snake Eyes {10}
Snake Eyes {11}
Snake Eyes {12}
Snake Eyes {13}
Snake Eyes {14}
Snake Eyes {16}
Snake Eyes {17}
Snake Eyes {18}
Snake Eyes {19}
Snake Eyes {20}
Snake Eyes {21}
Snake Eyes {22}
Snake Eyes {23}
Snake Eyes {24}
Snake Eyes {25}
Snake Eyes {26}
Snake Eyes {27}
Snake Eyes {28}
Snake Eyes {29}
Snake Eyes {30}
Snake Eyes {31}
Snake Eyes {32} END

Snake Eyes {15}

44K 1.4K 539
By SkeneKidz

                Maxx opened his front door and let me inside. “Hey there Mark,” he said with a smile, kissing me. I smiled back and took my shoes off.

                He took my hand and pulled me into his kitchen where he and Chandler were apparently making ramen. His mom was sitting at the table across from Chandler, typing away at her laptop.

                The phone rang and Maxx’s mom sighed and stood up. She grabbed the phone and answered it. “Hello?” An angry expression came on her face.

                “Oh boy,” Maxx whispered and rolled his eyes. “Here we go. Sorry you have to see this Mark.” He kissed me again and I stared at him curiously. See what?

                “Yes, he’s here. No, you can’t talk to him. You had two years to talk to him Steve!” Maxx’s mom snapped in irritation.

                “It’s my dad,” Maxx whispered and sighed. “I told you she hates him.”

                “Steve, I don’t care! He has company over. Well Maxx is in my custody and I don’t want you talking to him, you dirty son of a bitch,” she cried furiously and hung up the phone.

                “Maxx, get out of my way! I have work to do,” she said and shoved him towards the basement. Maxx stumbled back a little, dragging me with him on accident.

                “Mom, we’re making food,” Maxx whined.

                “Well finish it up and take it downstairs Maxx. You’re in my god damn way and I have a lot to do!” his mom cried.

                “Chandler, grab the bowls and silverware,” Maxx said.

                Chandler hopped up and grabbed three bowls and silverware. He went downstairs and Maxx turned to the stove. He turned it off and finished up the ramen before picking up the pan it was in. He motioned for me to follow him and I did.

                We went downstairs and Maxx set the pan on a table. We sat down and Maxx distributed the ramen and laughed.

                “Sorry you had to see that Mark. My mom gets awful pissy whenever my dad calls the house. I always tell him to call my cell phone, but I think he just likes pissing her off,” he said and snickered, amusement in his eyes.

                “You and your dad are such gentlemen,” Chandler said and laughed.

                And there it was yet again. That stupid knowing look. It was just paranoia, right? I mean, what did his dad have to do with anything?

                “Good old Stephen Falcone,” Maxx said and he and Chandler shared a laugh. “My best friend Stevie,” Chandler said. And the knowing look again.

                Confused, I just silently ate and watched them. Maxx turned to me and smiled. “You’ll have to meet my dad sometime Mark. He lives about an hour away and I’d have to sneak you there so my mom doesn’t kill me, but I think he’d like you,” he said, and shared yet another knowing look with Chandler. Chandler smirked.

                “S-Sure,” I said.

                “Enough talk about Steve. What are we doing tonight?” Chandler asked.

                Maxx shrugged. “Whatever you guys want. I could sneak some liquor down here for us. Just don’t let my mom catch us with it. She’d kill me right about now. I really hope Kojak doesn’t bark.” He sighed.

                “Why is Kojak so aggressive?” I asked curiously.

                “Because Steve bought him,” Chandler said and Maxx exploded into laughter. Chandler smirked again. “Yea! Kojak is like his master. He’ll tear it up,” Chandler added with a wink.

                “Fuck you chandler. Leave my dad out of this,” Maxx said, still laughing. He punched Chandler’s shoulder and shook his head.

                He turned to me and got his laughter under control. “Sorry, didn’t mean to go hyena mode like that. Kojak’s always been aggressive. He only likes me and my dad. And Chandler, I guess,” he said with a shrug. “He’s just a vicious dog.”

                “Okay, enough about your dad and Kojak and everything else. Movie time!” Chandler cheered and jumped up.

                We migrated to Maxx’s couch and sat down together. Maxx put his arm around me and I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead as Chandler shifted through the movies.

                “Oh! The Stand, all night bitches!” he cheered and clicked on the movie.

                Maxx and I shrugged as the movie started. Chandler turned the lights off for us and sat back down as the movie started.

                “DON’T FEAR THE REAPER!” he and Maxx screamed as the song started to play.

                “They should have shown the sex scene between Nick and that annoying bitch. Annoying, but not that bad looking. Her and Rob Lowe fucking would’ve given me a good rise,” Chandler said with a smirk.

                “Bitch, looking at me could give you a good rise,” Maxx said with a smirk of his own.

                “Well, I’ll leave that to Mark for now,” Chandler said. And another knowing look.

                Maxx turned to me and kissed me gently. “You’re quiet. Are you zoning out or just don’t have much to say?” he mumbled in my ear as Chandler became absorbed in the movie.

                “Just don’t have much to say,” I said with a slight shrug.

                Maxx frowned. “Is something bothering you Mark?” he asked in concern. “And be honest with me,” he added after a second of thought.

                Should I tell Maxx? Should I talk to him about the knowing looks? Aw man. What if it really was just paranoia and I hurt Maxx’s feelings? I didn’t want to do that. I didn’t want to mess everything up with him.

                “You’re zoning,” he said and kissed me gently. “What’s on your mind Mark?”

                “Maxx, you’re not just using me or trying to sleep with me, right?” I asked quietly. I needed to know. I needed him to assure me.

                Maxx’s eyes widened a little. “Of course I’m not using you! And I told you, if things get too far for your comfort, let me know!”

                He shifted and pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me securely. “Mark, I didn’t mean to come off that way to you. I wouldn’t do that to you. I wouldn’t do that to anyone. Why the hell would I? I…Mark, I feel so strongly for you. I didn’t mean to come off like I just wanted to sleep with you. I’m sorry. I just couldn’t help myself. But that’s not my intention. I promise you,” he said.

                “I’m sorry I even thought that Maxx. I’m so stupid,” I said miserably.

                “Hey, know you’re not. I get how you could think that,” he said. He brought his lips to mine lovingly.

                I kissed him back, wanting him to know I was sorry for thinking that way about him. I was so freaking stupid! Gah. What was wrong with me?! Well, other than the fact that I lived with a crazy grandpa, I tended to zone out, I ran into things, I hit my head a lot, my best friend was pervert, my cat was basically my life…

                Okay, okay. So there was a lot wrong with me.

                Maxx nibbled on my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and welcomed his tongue into it. Maxx brought his hands under my shirt, careful of my bruised back. Our tongues battled passionately and Maxx let out a little moan as my hands trailed down his chest to his waist.

                “VIRGIN EYES! OH GOD MY VIRGIN EYES!”

                We jumped apart in shock and Maxx glared at Chandler. “Virgin my ass!” Maxx grumbled and pulled me close to himself. He pecked my lips and flipped Chandler off. I blushed.

                “You’re so adorable Mark,” Maxx said, noticing my blushing self.

                “You’re not,” I said and stuck my tongue out at him. He grinned and caught my tongue in his teeth. He wrapped his mouth around it and I eagerly let my tongue explore his mouth.

                “I have the weirdest boner right now,” Chandler said, watching us with a raised eyebrow.

                “Chandler,” Maxx groaned, pulling his mouth away from mine. “Can you go jack off in my bathroom or something? I’m trying to have a nice mouth to mouth with my boyfriend.”

                “I’m just making sure you don’t get him pregnant,” Chandler said defensively.

                “Hey!” I whined and pouted.

                Maxx chuckled and kissed me. “He’s an asshole. Ignore him,” he said with a small smile, resting his forehead on mine, his lips hovering above my own, waiting to kiss them again.

                “Ah you guys are so mean! Mark, don’t let him fuck you! HE WON’T PAY CHILD SUPPORT!”

                “Chandler shut up!” Maxx and I cried at the same time. We laughed and brought our lips back together.

                “God you guys are jerks. I’m going to unleash Kojak on you two. And tell good old Steve that Maxx is getting hot and heavy with his new boyfriend,” Chandler grumbled, crossing his arms childishly.

                Maxx pulled away from my lips and rolled his eyes. “Is that supposed to scare me? My dad has a son. Obviously I’m not the only one who gets hot and heavy,” he said with a wink.

                Chandler smirked. “Hey, we all know Steve Falcone likes to get down in the bedroom. And like father like son.” He and Maxx laughed.

                Maxx turned back to me and smiled apologetically. “Sorry, we’re probably confusing you. I’ll take you to meet my dad tomorrow if you want. Chandler can tag along because he has an obsession with my dad,” he said, rolling his eyes.

                “Yes! Let’s go see Steve! You’re dad is the shit Maxx!” Chandler cheered.

                Whatever the knowing looks were, if they were anything at all, I had a feeling they had something to do with Maxx’s dad. Maybe if I met Mr. Falcone, I could put myself at ease about these stupid knowing looks already.

                I nodded and smiled a little. “Sure Maxx. I’d love to meet your dad,” I said and kissed him deeply. I would meet Mr. Falcone, put myself at ease, and just have a normal relationship with my boyfriend at last with no worries.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

A.N.- How this story still has viewers, I have no idea. But I'm grateful to them<3 

So, do you guys think Maxx's dad has anything to do with the knowing looks? And if you think he does, what do you think he has to do with them? ;) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 1.1K 15
Kyle Tenor had been my bully since the first couple minutes I had walked into the school. I was an easy target so he chose me. Kyle had this emotionl...
408K 4.6K 32
Bell and her parents go on a holiday to a small town in California for the summer. The town only has a couple hundred people and she runs into Matt h...
221K 4.1K 29
All Nadine Carter has ever wanted was to live happily with her parents, have a loving sweet boyfriend and friends she could count on. When she reache...
834K 28.3K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...