Manan ff : Shining Armour

By rachana_rn

Hey guys ... !!! This is a story about how a betrayed impulsive and an arrogant Manik Malhotra starts to live... More

character sketch
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18(A)
chapter 18(B)
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
NoTe
Announcement
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39(A)
chapter 39(B)
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
Chapter 45(A)
Chapter 45(B)
chapter 46(A)
Note
chapter 46 (B)
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55(A)
chapter 55(B)
chapter 55(C)
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58(A)
chapter 58(B)
chapter 59
NoTe
chapter 60
chapter 61(A)
chapter 61(B)
chapter 62
chapter 63
chapter 64(A)
chapter 64(B)
chapter 65(A)
chapter 65(B)
chapter 66(A) - part 1
chapter 66(A) -part 2
NoTe
chapter 66(B)
chapter 66(C)
chapter 67(A)
chapter 67(B)
chapter 68
chapter 69(A)
chapter 69(B)
Nominated
chapter 70(A)
chapter 70(B) - part 1
chapter 70(B)-part 2
About the Story
Private
Epilogue-1
1 Million
Epilogue-2
Epilogue-3
Epilogue-4
Epilogue-5(A)
Epilogue-5(B)
My Little Firecracker
My Story
Good News To You All
@messylilauthor
Update - Thanks to you guys
New Story: My Solace!

chapter 69(C)

29.7K 2.3K 491
By rachana_rn

Lots of swearing in this chapter read at your own risk.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

--------------------------------------------------

Manik

"No ..I ...I mean she's not with me, if she isn't home since yesterday evening then where is she . Shit" I said getting up and pulled my phone out of my pocket. Where did she go ? Is she with aryamaan ? Nahh she wouldn't do such thing.

I called aryamaan and he said she isn't with him or any of his friends. Now I'm getting shit worried. Where the hell is she?.

"Manik, where is di ?" Gagan asked worried to death.

"Gagan listen to me, be with dad and uncle keep them distracted, I'll find out where Nandini is. Okay ?"I said going to cabir's contact.

"Cabir call abhi and druv and come to my mansion ..like now, Nandini is missing " I said and hung up.

Gagan nodded and went to garden where our parents were. I yelled out mukti's name.

She came out running.

"Bhai what happened?" She said getting worried.

"Nandini is missing, do you have any idea where she might be? " I asked running my fingers through my hairs.

Where are you Nandini ?.

"What !! What do you meaning missing ? She was with you right" mukti yelled frantically.

"No she isn't, I dropped her to her college and since then I haven't talked to her" I said closing my eyes.

"Oh god ! Bhai what are we gonna do ?...I don't have any idea where she might be" she said covering her mouth with her hands.

Cabir , abhi , druv , aliya and navya walked in all worried.

"Manik did you call her friends ?" Cabir asked as soon as they came in.

"I did and no one has any idea where she is ? She isn't home the whole night. God !!" I feel like I'm gonna explode. I can't even imagine anything happening to her.

"Manik let's act fast, let's call the police and start searching " druv said placing a hand on my shoulder. Aliya and navya were nearly in tears.

Just then cabir's phone started ringing. He walked to a side and answered it.

I called the commissioner and informed the situation, he asked me to meet him at the station agreeing to that I hung up but not before requesting not to let my dad know about this.

Cabir came and stood in front of me with an expression I couldn't comprehend.

"It's Varun(manik's assistant), we have less than 3 hours to submit the project"

Fuck the project.

"I don't care about the project Cabir, I want Nandini back ...I ..I can't imagine my life without her" I tried to keep my emotions in bay but it's hard. I don't even know where she is, in which condition she is !!

"Bhai, you remember last time you did the same but at that time you did it for a wrong person unlike this time, I'm so happy that you found Nandini " mukti said walking up to me. I wanted to smile but I couldn't not until I have Nandini back in my arms.

"Let's go" we all came out of the mansions including girls. All 7 of us got out on a mission to find my girl.

--------------------------------------------------

Nandini

I kept my eyes closed for more than 15 minutes now. I woke up a while ago but as soon as I heard few voices I kept my eyes close. First, because my head hurts and second, I could feel my hands being tied up to the chair and something wrapped up across my mouth. I tried to remember what happened that's when I got my memory back. How someone closed my mouth with a handkerchief n got me unconscious with the chloroform.

I wanted to open my eyes and shout at them to let me go. But that's not a wise thing to do. Okay, fine I admit I'm scared. That's why I kept my eyes closed.

"Boss will be here in half an hour and he will only wake her up" I heard a male voice which made my posture go rigid. Boss ? Who the hell is he.

Ayyaippa as exciting it is to get kidnapped like in the movies, it's shit scary.

"Poor girl, she'll have to face that devil" I heard another male voice.

Devil ! Who is he ? Ayyaippa I love thriller scenes but that doesn't mean you make me experience one.

"It's not our problem, our work is done. Once he gets here we'll collect our money and get the hell out of here" I heard the first male voice.

I heard their voice muffle and next thing I know they were out of the room. I slowly opened my eyes, flattered it for a while until blurred image went away. I looked at the room, it was a typical medium sized room with two door, one is the main door and another I guess washroom. There was another wooden chair a bit far from mine but apart from that I don't see anything. I squirm in my seat and looked behind my chair , there was a closed window and a rod like pipe behind my chair. My bag was dropped beside my chair.

I looked down at my dress, shit ! I'm wearing shorts and crop top. Just great. I hope person who kidnapped me isn't a pervert. I looked at my hand which are tied to the chair. There's a red mark of the rope on my wrists. Damn ! Sensitive skin.

This plaster on my mouth was itching so badly. Uff ! Ayyaippa atleast you could have gotten me a sophisticated kidnapper not a cheapster. I huffed looking at the ceiling. I can bet this place is outside the city like some warehouse or something.

Scary doesn't even suffice for what I'm feeling right now, let's just pray that I don't pee in my shorts.

I looked around to see any clock but there wasn't any , I don't even know whether it is morning or evening. How long was I unconscious ?.

Shit ! Papa , mumma....wait a minute Manik !!

Omg ! Ayyaippa I'm sure they will be sick worried. How am I gonna get out of here ?.

Closing my eyes I laid my head back on the chair. That's when I heard the door open. I stayed still, both in fear and anger. I know I went to defence classes, where they taught us how to react when we are in these situations but it's hard to stay strong when we are literally in this situation.

I heard footsteps getting closer and door slammed close. My heart beat increased at every step that person took forward. I felt a hand on my knee, I closed my eyes tightly.

"Umm...not bad, she's a fine figure to have fun with " I heard a thick voice which gave goosebumps all over my skin.

Great ! My kidnapped is a sick pervert.

His hand on bare knee was railing me up. I just want to chop his fingers off.

"Open your eyes love, I know you're awake" shit ! I'm soo screwed.

Ayyaippa save me.

NO NO ! Manik save me.

Bracing myself I opened my eyes and that was it. Looking at the person sitting in front of me on one knee made me wanna puke.

Is this some kind of a sick joke.

It's...it's Dilip Patil.

I looked at him with wide eyes, no no this can't be true. Ayyaippa this isn't true right I'm dreaming, just dreaming.

"You shouldn't concentrate on others movement when you're pretending to be asleep" he said with a creepy smile on his face while his thumb caressed my knee making me wanna throw up.

This asshole is in front of me for real.

"Aren't you a pretty thing ?, let's just remove this" he said and removed the  plaster off my mouth. Damn ! It hurts like bitch. Nearly clouding my eyes with tears.

I still couldn't bring my mind together, this person after all these years is in front of me. The one who ..ra..raped Naira and killed her. Oh my god.

"I can see why Manik Malhotra is interested in you" I looked up at him to see him eyeing my cleavage due to crop top. Asshole.

I feel like I'm on display. I gritted my teeth as anger arouse through my veins. How many time have I killed this man in my mind ?. How many time have I tortured him in my mind ?. But now he is standing in front of me for real and I can't even form a word.

Wait a second, did he just take manik's name !! How the hell does he know manik ?

"Are you dumb or too afraid to speak ?" He asked with a nasty smirk on his face. Man! How can a person be this creepy ?.

I gritted my teeth. Its obvious that he doesn't recognize me and that's a plus point. How badly  my hands are itching to beat the shit out of him ? But sadly I can't act impulsively as he's way too bigger than me. But I need to get my shit together and answer back. You can do this Nandini.

"Neither , I'm just confused " I said giving him a hard stare.

"Ooo kitten can speak , not bad " he said caressing his stubble. Though he's more than 40 , still his facial features are same.

I rolled my eyes.

"As I can see even you can speak, tell me what the hell am I doing here " I said gritting my teeth. I don't understand why he kidnapped me when he doesn't even recognize me.

"You're kidnapped darling " he said with an amusement smirk.

"Oh shit Sherlock ! I can see that but why ?" I said trying hard not to remember those days when he raped Naira or when she died.

"Ahan ! Kitten got its claws ha, I like it and as far your answer is concerned it's all about the damn project " he said stepping near.

"Singhania's project " I voiced out loud.

No No this isn't true, manik wouldn't do this to me. If Dilip patil had anything to do with this project he would have told me right

"My life is at risk ...how am I even involved in this ??" I asked scratching my head.

"That what I asked him and got no answer " Cabir said giving ridiculous look.

Okay this is why manik was reluctant to reveal anything about his plan, even to Cabir. He knew Dilip patil was involved and he kept it to himself. I so want to kill him right now. I want to kiss him and then kill him.

"Oh you know about that and you should also be knowing that I'm Harshad's partner" he said with a smirk.

I starred at him wide eyed. He is Harshad's partner. Woah Ayyaippa ! Truly a small fucking world.

"I didn't know that nor I know who you are ? And why the hell did you kidnap me when you don't even know who I am " Ayyaippa what should I do to get out of here ?

"Oh I don't need you're name, all I need is ...." he said smirk moving his eyes up and down my body. God ! I soo want to pluck  those eye balls out of their sockets.

I gritted my teeth.

"Look , just tell me why you kidnapped me " I asked controlling my anger.

"Simple, Manik Malhotra is so in love with you and I'm sure by now he will be wondering everywhere searching for you and within 2 hours the deal will be closed and the project will be ours" he explained calmly making my anger rise to another level. This is his fucking plan.

--------------------------------------------------
Manik

We reached the station in no time, I met the commissioner and told him how Nandini is missing from yesterday after I dropped her to her college. I sent Druv and Cabir to Nandinis college to get some clue or ask people around if they have seen Nandini.

Commissioner suggested that we could look at cctv camera at the college parking lot to see where she might have gone. So he spoke to the principle of the college and requested for the tape. Now Druv and Cabir are getting the tape.

Every time I imagine Nandini in danger , my eyes brim with tears. God! I want her to be safe. If someone kidnapped her or something then that person just wished for his death.

I saw Cabir walking in with druv along with tape. We all gathered around when they played the tape. When they zoomed it, we could see Nandini walking towards the gate. Just looking at her my heart roared, I miss her so damn much.

"Hey, look over there someone just grabbed her " aliya yelled looking at the screen.

We all saw someone covering her mouth and dragging her into a car. I clenched my fingers, I'm gonna kill them.

Stay safe Nandini, you'll be back in my arms soon.

--------------------------------------------------
Nandini.

"Let me guess Soha and Harshad are involved in this plan of yours" I said with a fake smile.

"Ofcourse, it's harshads plan and soha was the one who gave information about you and I will get what I need" he said and kept his hand back on my knee a little near my thigh.

Deep breaths Nandini, deep breaths. Control your anger. Don't let it get over you.

You know what Dilip Patil, I won't sit here all tied up and pray for my knight to come and save me. You wanna play it dirty then let's play dirty. Man ! I'll make sure you learn your lesson very well this time.

"You know I never knew you guys were such fools" I said with a small smirk.

"What do you mean ?" He said with a frown and removed his hand. Uff !

"Who gave you the idea that manik is in love with me or other way around. " I said smirking widely.

"Soha saw you guys kissing alright , we know something is going on between you guys" he said bringing back his smirk. Idiot !

"Dude , there is wide difference between lovers and fuck buddies" I said with a nasty smirk. Take that you son of a bitch.

"What !!" His eyes widened at my words.

"I'm his fathers friends daughter for sure but that doesn't mean we can't fool around or hook up" I said in a calm voice .

"So you both just ..." he said with big frown on his face.

"Dude, he's a billionaire ...we fuck and he buys me expensive stuff , that's it" Damn ! My words made me cringe at the thought.

"No that's not right ...your just messing with me" he said glaring at me running his hand through his hairs.

"For money, I would sleep with anyone not only manik" I said in carefree tone. Great ! Now I'm portraying myself as a slut.

I saw his eyes turn dark. Shit ! Did I just turn him on. Ayyo ayyaippa ! What am I doing ?

"Oh is it" suddenly his demure changed. His voice got husky. Just what I needed, note the sarcasm.

Closing my eyes I prepared myself , let's play this. Let me see where it leads but I'm sure as hell, I won't let him lay his hands on me.

"Untie my hands, I'll show you" I said with a seductive smile.

Suddenly Naira's face came to my mind making me feel horrible but I don't have choice. I need to act cool.

"Ooo I like this"he said and sat on his knees to open the rope. He bought it ! Such an idiot. Nah not idiot ! He's just a horny Bastard. 

Praying to ayyaippa one last time, I braced myself. It's do or die. I know what he is capable off, so I need to make this work.

Once he removed the rope, I pushed him backwards with all my force making him fall back with a whoop !

"What the ..." before he could comprehend, I took rope in my hands and sat on his stomach giving him a seducing smile. This is what dominatrix do right ! Ah, fifty shades is always useful.

His angry demure changed into amused one, Ohh he thinks I'm gonna take the lead, dude let's just say I'm keeping my hands to myself before they rush out and strangle you to death.

"You know, though you're old... you are sexy as hell" I said tracing my finger on his god damn face. My heartbeat raised in a sicken way. Shit ! What all I should do to get rid of him !! Is this even happening for real ?. Stop thinking Nandini , even if one step backfires you'll be in great danger.

"I knew I would have you, but didn't know you would be willing too" he said with a creepy smirk and kept both his hands on my thighs. I nearly cringe in disgust.

I held his both hands and pulled them above his head , near the wooden chair.

"I love to take control, just enjoy" I whispered and tied his hands to the wooden chair carefully yet tightly making sure he wouldn't get suspicious. But man ! This guy is soo drunk with needs and is soo horny that all he can think of how I'm gonna ...you know right. Eww ! I don't even wanna think about it. Never in a million year.

Once I tied his hands firmly to the chair, I huffed in relief.

"You know, I love when I take girls forcefully but giving control to girls isn't that bad" he said with a creepy smirk.

I got stilled at his words.

Naira.

Shit ! I stood up leaving him in confusion. My eyes brimmed in tears remembering how Naira came running to my house in torn up dress crying helplessly. Just that image made my heart crush in pain.

This person changed my life, killed my friend and destroyed my childhood. All the anger rushed back so hard that I couldn't hold myself and punched him hard and square on his face.

"Oww" he yelled in pain.

"You bitch , you tricked me " he yelled and tried to free himself from the rope but I tied it firmly.

I turned around and saw the plaster which was tied to my mouth. I took and plasted it on his mouth, to stop him from screaming. He started wriggling to free himself, if he tries this hard he might get out. Do something Nandini, do something . I turned around and took that rode like pipe and walked towards him.

Looking at me his eyes widened, I whacked on his stomach hard with all my strength making him curl up due to the pain. Good.

I took the rope which were tied to my legs earlier and tied his one leg to the chair on which I was seated on. I'll make him regret why he was born.

I walked towards his face and cupped his cheeks in one hand near his chin painfully if I add and turned his face towards me.

"You don't have any idea who I am , now do you ?" I asked with a smirk.

As I was bent, his eyes travelled to my cleavage. Damn it ! He should be awarded the Best pervert in the universe.

Look as much as you want mister but by the end of our little chat you won't be able to think of boobs.

"I'm know you didnt care who I am except my body but buddy let me introduce myself ... I'm Nandini ...Nandini Murthy " I said with squeezing his cheeks painfully. He looked confused.

"Damn I don't even know how to introduce myself , my bad ..it's Nandini Murthy, daughter of Bhushan Murthy" I saw his face turn pale, devoid of all colour.

"Did that name ring any bell ?" I asked smashing his head to the ground. That hurts,but serves you good.

"You know, all the teenagers dream of their dream boy or their future husband but you lucky Bastard was always is my dream, where I beat you or kill you which gave me a weird satisfaction " I said smirking.

"My goal was to meet you someday and take my revenge. But I never knew you would be so eager to get beaten up that you'd kidnapped me, how sweet ?" I said standing up. He tried to say something but couldn't due to the plaster.

I walked upto the door and locked it. I know you guys might be thinking, why am I not running. Because I'm not a fool, I'm sure he has his men surrounded outside. If they see me they will catch me and free this Bastard and I don't want this golden opportunity to slip out of my hand.

Once I locked the door , I came in and saw him fidgeting to free his hands.

Now the actual game begins.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 2.2K 8
[ CAN BE READ AS GENERAL FICTION ] Remember that Crush you had in your school whom you were never able to confess as you thought he was way out of yo...
362K 17.6K 40
Manik Malhotra invested each second of his life making money as for him it was the key to dominance and power...a man with a brain bit no emotions! N...
You and I By

General Fiction

41.6K 3.5K 71
Nandini Murthy A girl who used to be the most cheerful is now a silent version of herself. A silent spectator in the life around her. A child's worse...
495K 22.7K 38
Manik malhotra an arrogant hot and handsome man with wild desires.He wants to marry his girlfriend alya as soon as possible.But his parents marry him...