My Princess | Lloyd x Reader

By Dark_Ashes_

The famous, cool and the prankster green ninja falls in love with somebody but then becomes heartbroken. You... More

Important Messages
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
A/n
Chapter 4
Important Announcement
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Important RESULTS
Chapter 7
RESULTS
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
~Christmas Special~
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
~Valentines Special~
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Random
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Q&A Coming out?
40K SPECIAL!!
Q&A...Finally!
~SPECIAL~
Chapter 34
50k SPECIAL
Chapter 35
CHAPTER 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Q&A
60k Special
Author's Update

Chapter 32

1.5K 35 30
By Dark_Ashes_

~LLOYD POV~

   I slowly open the door and took a peak inside whether or not (Y/n) is there or not. But the sounds were crystal clear, the screams of pain as someone was in there. Going inside more deeper it was still pitch black but I know she is in here somewhere, the only question is where is she. I follow the wall until I found another staircase which leads downward but to where I have no idea at all.

   Going down it was to dark to see the things in front of me so I create a energy ball to help be guide my way through the way. It was steep steps maybe because they seem very ancient but this building is still new so how can that be possible surge or energy coming from done here was getting stronger evert second but it was deadly. Once I was on the final steps until the ground there was another door with a light coming from the cracks which got me curious. Coming closer I finally heard the screams, (Y/n).

   Without even thinking I kick down the door to be shock by the sight. It was like they were summoning a demon five including (L/g/n) were chanting a spell in a ritual that had (Y/n) screaming in pain. She was in the middle of it all floating in a ray of light but something was off about her. That was when I saw them on her back she was growing wings one was a demon wing the other was a black angel wing. (Y/n) just kept on screaming and crying as the sound of bones were cracking they forcing her to grow them. 

   "This is your true form, this is what you really a daughter of a fallen angel and a demo. Pathetic of a stupid angel to fallen in love with your kind, it makes me sick to know that. You are a real monster what's next finding out you're a spawn of Satan" (l/g/n) crackle looking like she was enjoying this (Y/n) trying to hold in  the pain while glaring at her. Her usual (E/c) eyes were different colors one was red almost demon like but the other was god from the angel side. 

   "Y-You don't now half it...you act like you know who I am, you'll be shocked to hear the real truth of your stupid lord. You'll doing this to me" (y/n) growl with a demonic voice. The followers were shaking from the power they were trying to contain coming from (y/n) who's power keeps on increasing. (Y/n)'s eyes suddenly had eye contact with me but didn't do anything or say anything, just stared. "Heh, took you long enough~"

   Before (L/g/n) or ever her goons could notice me I quickly dash forward with an energy ball hitting one of her followers breaking the system giving (y/n) enough to break through the spell. She swings her wings to hit one of them and knocking another one unconscious. I grab the one behind her before he could even lay one finger on her then getting him into a choking hold. I'm not letting not one of theses guys even touch her at all. The next guy on him she uses her wings to flap and create a huge wave of winds to make a tornado dragging the last two into it. They were going at a quick speed enough  until (Y/n) grabs them and flings them to a wall. 

~3RD POV~

   "You think you can beat me just because you have stupid wings to fly. I beat you once I can beat you again" (L/g/n) said aim her light at (y/n) who was defenseless. Once the light was getting closer (y/n) uses her wings as a shield making the light bounce off and reflect back to (l/g/n). In an instant she was down for the count. As (Y/n) comes down for the landing she could see Lloyd smiling at her in happiness.

   "I'm so happy you're ok but...What's with the wings" Lloyd ask circling the girl as she tries to adjust them to close. Not being use to them she'll have to learn more about them so she can function them correctly. "How did you even get wings? And what did you mean by the real truth?"

   "I can't tell you right now but I can on our way up so it will be easier. The overlord is on the top of the skyscraper where you fought him last time, he is waiting for us join him up there. Come on grab onto my back I can actually give you a ride up. All you have to do is hang on tight" (Y/n) explains using her normal voice turning away from him so he can get on. But him being a teenage boy seeing it differently made it hard for him to do so. "Man, guys today are so childish, we've known each other long enough to have contact it's not like we are doing something like hugging. You're lucky I don't bridal carry you right now and smacking you for thinking like that in the first place. Just grab onto my arms and I'll lift you up"

   Lloyd agree to this waiting as (Y/n) starts flapping her wings starting to take flight landing out a hand for Lloyd to take. Once that was done she starts ascending higher into the balcony that was actually conveniently open for them. The sight could take their breath away, even the darkness of the city below outside it seem like the world was still growing. It was like they could escape it all and live a somewhat normal life if they left but they both knew they couldn't. They were the protectors of the city sworn to  protect it with their lives which they were willing to do.

   "Hey listen  I did promise I would tell you everything which flying so I will" (Y/n) said bringing it up having lloyd listen. "About the wings thing somewhere  in the book it said at the time close to the solstice which is actually tonight the current shadow master will be grated the wings of her past. Meaning my father was a demon from hell which my mother was a fallen angel. The people I introduced you to are actually my caretakers close to my mother in the past. She was considered an angel which still as a human even once she fell in love with my father. Not only that but the picture in your memories with your dad, you as a baby, another man and three kids they...are my brother meaning you met me as a child."

   "Uh if you don't mind me asking how is that even possible? By the time I was born you would be seven or eight so how" Lloyd ask looking at her in confusion. 

   "Well from what I've seen...we we're actually born around the same time or so and because of my demon blood like my brothers we grew after than a normal human. So by the time you were seven we would be actually 14 by then. Which leads into today, does that make more sense to you" (Y/n0 explain with Lloyd following along. "We're almost there to the top. My brothers I barely remember them but I know what really happen now and maybe someday I can find them..."

~YOUR POV~

   After going through the book I learn something new about my past and I suppose even (l/g/n)'s stupid move did help too in it's on way. I had found out I had brothers that went through there same thing as me concluding they both hold HIS blood in their veins. From what I know about them is the oldest is almost complete demon, the second one is still demon but more human/angel while I'm straight half and half. Not only that but my existence to them was eared to protect them, even if our goals is to kill our father they need to defeat him in their won way like me. Maybe by now they know who I am by now at least...

   "Hey down there" Lloyd calls out getting me out of thoughts to see the roof where the Overlord should be. And we were descending I felt a sudden wave of energy as we few by making me stop. Turing mourned I flew back to only bit a wall. "He place a force filed so we can't escape anymore he knew we were coming."

   "Well there is no truing back now anymore. It's now or never here" I said flying down to the roof. Once landing next to Lloyd we look around only to be greet with nothing. "Keep your guard up lloyd we don't know where he is. He might pop out of no where"

   "That was quite rude (y/n) didn't your mother ever teach you to have manners~ Oh wait no she died as she was giving birth to you and your brothers. It must of been a shock to find out about that from your past" the Overlord said as his voice was booming out of nowhere. Taking out my scythe ready too attack seeing Lloyd ready too. We were back to back circling in case to keep our guard up checking our surroundings. "Well you both are ready to fight that isn't needed at all. I swear your parents never taught you anything."

   I can't really vouch for that because I did have parents but Lloyd...he had just lost his father only leaving his mother who wasn't there for him at the moment. Right now all I hope is that gang finish those guys and are really ok. If I lost them it would be like I lost everything. 

   "Hm, let's just drop that subject now, I can sense the tension here all about about it. Oh I almost forgot to tell you all I finally have a body" the Overlord said. What? Both Lloyd and I look at each other in shock. How did he find a body at a time like this?! "Now I've became accustom to it but it still dose the trick for me~ I'm sure you will agree with me (Y/n), wouldn't you? Of course you would you know who it is after all."

   A door appears a few yards away from us, it was until it got bigger with a more details. It had eyes, a cross and black orbs with flames surrounding it. I could only grow glaring at the thing in front of us, the door to Gehenna, the realm of demons.

(A/n: from an anime anyone have a guess at all from where~)

   Then a figure appears close to the door coming closer to us with every step my body was wanting to run away but I still stand my ground. As the stormy clouds that were surrounding the night sky move away it gave some moonlight. The man just kept on walking closer never stoping or anything at all, now more closer I could finally see it. The man who I've met and know my whole life in front of me but at the same time I knew it wasn't him. But was it possible unless...My body shook in complete horror written all over my face. He was smiling seeing the expression he wanted to see for so long from me. He stops a few less yards away facing me. Soon the hour in my face was only replaced in rage and murder. 

   "Why are you in his body" I yell in my demonic voice. I don't care about anything except finding out why does he have his body. He is using my weakness against me."

WORDS: 1959

   👾I wonder what is reader-kun's weakness? If any of you notice the change in a  chapter from today well then it may help you figure something out. I placed another anime as a crossover somewhat, can any of you figure out which anime it was? All I can tell you is it's in my top 20 at least because it was that good for me. This idea come to me all of a sudden then I changed a few things to fit into the story more correctly. 

READER: Why do you continuously add new stuff into the story, I'm getting confused all the time and you should know this by now *Whining*

ME: Well does this face look like it cares *points to face*

READER: Yes...

ME: I've worked with you for over a year and this is what happen to us? I can't believe you *Walks away in disappointment*

LLOYD: I have to agree with Wolf on this, the face was obliviously a no... *explains*

READER: Wait Wolf I'm so sorry, come back to me *runs after me*

 LLOYD: Anyways Wolf hopes you enjoys this update because he always does enjoy doing stuff like this for you all

ME: Oh, comment your thoughts to this update and try to guess the anime. If you can figure it out without cheating I'll love you~ *smirks coming back*

LLOYD AND ME: *Waving* Until next time, Reader-kun...

VOTE!!

COMMENT!!

FOLLOW!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.1K 26
"Kai you have a girlfriend,"he says. He is right. I have a girlfriend, but I like Lloyd. I also like Skylor. I promised her, but Lloyd I broke him...
89.1K 2K 40
The annoyingly cool and the hot-head red ninja falls in love with somebody but then becomes heartbroken. You were there to comfort him through all of...
1.3M 34.5K 56
[being rewritten for the 1938473th time] If it was up to Y/n L/n, she would read the summer away, lost in history books and adventure novels, findin...
9.2K 369 7
nefarious /nΙͺˈfɛːrΙͺΙ™s/; an action or activity wicked or criminal. "Wait wait wait...are you telling me you think y/n l/n, the mathletic captain, is...