Crazy but doctor. Jeon Jungko...

By Maroua_2706

What if the one you loved, the job you had, all the good memories were just a lie? "The biggest adventure yo... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two
Twenty three
Twenty four

Fourteen

1.7K 61 3
By Maroua_2706

Eve woke up in the early morning,

The first thing she did was to go check on Jungkook, but he was nowhere to be found.

She tried calling him but his phone was left in the living room.

She wore her clothes.

And made coffee while waiting for Jungkook to come,

"Maybe he went buy something" she thought.

The main door opened while Eve was busy in the kitchen.

"Morning" said Jungkook who was leaning on the wall.

"Morning Jk" said Eve.

"Where were you?" she asked.

"Jogging" he replied while panting.

Eve turned to see a sweaty Jungkook standing.

He was literally wet.

Without noticing, Eve devoured his body with her eyes.

"Staring is rude you know" he smirked.

"I-I wasn't staring" she nervously said trying to hid her face.

He laughed and went to take a shower.

After getting ready they headed up to the hospital.

Both of them were at the hospital entrance and there was a lot of ambulances.

They ran to the see what was happening. It was two different cases.

"Let's go to the left one, there's already doctors on the right side" said Jungkook .

"What's the states??"asked Eve the nurses.

"A man, 38, tried to suicide, He threw himself from a high place.

His blood pressure is very low and his heart beats are very slow."

"What about the girl?" asked Jungkook.

The man jumped on her accidentally, she's 14 years, she has 3 broken ribs and some bruises on her head.

"Take the girl and I get the boy" Jungkook said looking at Eve.

"Take the girl immediately and do Axial tomography and x ray tomography to her and make sure to know her blood type, I'll change and be back" ordered Eve.

They both tuned to the lockers room and changed.

On her way back to the emergency, Eve saw Taehyung there trying to save some souls of the other accident.

"The broken ribs are pressing on the heart muscle which cause the slow heartbeats and the worst thing is that she has internal bleeding in the brain, she needs a surgery as faster as we can "said Eve looking at the images.

"Search for Dr.Namjoon he'll do the heart surgery" Demanded Taehyung from behind.

"Why don't you mind your own business "said Eve to herself looking at Teahyung.

"But we need to get rid of the bleeding or she'll die" Replied Eve still looking at him.

"Then we need to do both of the surgery at the same time, the heart won't bear" Namjoon said from behind as he was already in the section.

On the other side Jungkook was also doing his duty;

" Hurry up do Axial tomography and x ray tomography to him I need to know his state as fast as possible" he ordered.

"Doctor this patient is already taken, we're controlling everything here" Jungkook heard his assistant speaking,

He rushed to see to whom she was speaking to and saw Kim Taehyung.

"I don't need help mister Kim you can go and search for another patient" Jungkook said then pushed him away.

"woah that man is getting on my nerves" thought Jungkook still glaring at Teahyung.

"Dr.Jeon here the files" the nurse said handing Jungkook the files.

"You two, come with me" Jungkook ordered the two residents that were standing in front of him.

"Call Dr.Park please" he asked the nurse.

"The patient has a spine fracture,

He also has an internal bleeding in the internal organs" Jungkook explained.

"What are the causes of this bleeding?" he asked the residents.

"It happened as a reaction to the fall" said one of them.

"I can stop the bleeding but I need someone to help me for the backbones surgery" Talked Jungkook looking at the images of the x-rays.

"We need to join of two vertebrae with a bone graft held together with hard ware" spoke Jimin from behind.

"By the way, what is the goal of the bone graft" asked Jimin the residents.

"The goal of the bone graft is to join the vertebrae above and below to form one solid piece of bone. It may take several months or longer to create a solid fusion. "Talked the resident who answered earlier.

Jungkook noticed that the other resident wasn't participating at all.

"I have a VIP patient, I'll send you someone don't worry" said Jimin looking at his phone then left.

Jungkook entered the operating room along with that lazy resident as he wanted him to learn from his faults

He was about to start the surgery when the one who'll assist him entered.

"Kim Taehyung?

What would bring the smart surgeon here?" he asked not even looking at him.

"I'm here to see if you're really a good doctor or not" answered Taehyung with the same level of cockiness.

"Woah this guy wants to die" thought Jungkook while looking at Taehyung.

"luckily, I'm about to do a surgery." He told himself trying to calm down.

The surgery started and everything was under control, after stopping the bleeding Jungkook went to the spine fracture, all the things were going smooth when the gastrointestinal bleeding started.

"What are you waiting for,do something Dr.Kim" ordered Jungkook.

"I will" he said and rushed to deal with problem.

"The blood pressure is getting low and his heartbeats are very weak

WE ARE LOSING THE PATIENT" the nurse said.

"Yah Kim Taehyung" Jungkook shouted.

"I got it" Taehyung said, he stopped the bleeding "If you don't mind, check your student's work after he finishes, it was your fault Dr.Jeon,

the wound was not stitched well" he added

The rest of the operation went well except for how mad felt Jungkook.

He even planed a heavy punishment for that resident" That's how you thank me when I gave you a chance" thought Jungkook while glaring at that resident.

"You can leave first Dr.Taehyung" Jungkook said and finished what he had in his hands as the surgery was about to end.

"By the way, welcome back Monie" Eve said while washing her hands.

"Thanks Eve" he said.

"Ah don't forget about the dinner, I'll surly come" he winked.

Eve went to the emergency section again and found an injured lady, she went to clean her cut and stitch it, it wasn't serious.

"You are beautiful" said the woman.

"How can an angel like you work here?" the lady asked making Eve confused.

"To help others "she answered awkwardly.

"Are you feeling any pain?" she asked the patient.

"How can I feel pain when you are the one treating me "she answered.

"I'm almost done, but you need to do some tests before you go "said Eve not knowing how to deal with the lady who seemed to be flirting with her.

"I will do everything to stay with you" she tried to say when someone spoke" Sorry my lady but she's already taken"

it was Taehyung.

Eve looked at him with a surprised face "What!"

She felt another hand on her arm grabbing her tightly "Eve we need to talk, PRIVATELY" Jungkook ordered.

"Why does he look so angry?" Eve wondered.

It happened that Jungkook saw the whole scene earlier.

He jealous just by seeing the woman flirting with Eve, but one his eyes caught Taehyung standing there,

Jungkook couldn't control himself, not when Taehyung said that Eve was already taken while looking at her with that playful face of his.

Jungkook dragged Eve to the storage room and closed the door behind them.

"Hey what are you doing??" she asked.

"Are you really dating him?" He asked her back.

"NO, I don't it's just..."

Suddenly she felt the familiar feeling she's been waiting to repeat,

the feeling of his sweet lips on hers.

They were both exchanging a sweet passionate kiss, taking their time to explore every inch of each other's mouth.

Jungkook suddenly started getting rough as he remembered Taehyung.

He pinned her to the wall, his hands finding her curves, stroking and massaging them.

While she was pulling even closed to her.

They stopped just because they had to breath.

Eve tired to avoid looking at him.

She looked like she was regretting what happened.

And Jungkook noticed that.

He put his forehead on hers, grabbed her cheeks and slightly whispered "This time I really meant it"

Giving her one last peck, then fixing his hair; Jungkook got out of the room leaving Eve in the most confusing situation ever.

She felt exploding from happiness.

He really makes her life happier.

But her mind won't accept what happened, it was like her mind believes that the kiss they just shared was just like the last time.

He was stressed or something else.

"Why would he kiss me" she thought.

But then "This time, I really meant it" she remembered him whispering.

She couldn't' help but smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 97 13
" 31 days left and this is the most beautiful moment in my life " Start - 26.8.2017 End - 3.9.2017 STATUS : COMPLETED
8.8K 607 5
My friends told me that I am too positive, that I'm always lying to myself to see the good in life. But I've never lied once in my life. I was raised...
271K 14.8K 66
The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth **WARNING** Fluffy Jimin, confused Jungkook Got7 is here cause they're so...
5.1K 443 31
it's all started with a DARE. ⚠ I DON'T OWN ALL THE PICTURES AND GIFs IN THIS STORY IT'S ALL FROM PINTEREST ⚠ Start: September 17, 2020 End: November...