Takashi Morinozuka (Mori)- Fa...

By Nayru-Kasai

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Ouran High School Host Club, the original plot, characters, locations or some of the... More

The Host Club
The Fun Starts Here
The Aquainting
The Party Planning
The Gig Is Up
The Water Park
The Confrontation Of The Reaper
The Beach (P1)
The Beach (P2)
The Visit (P1)
The Cavity (P1)
The Cavity (P2)
The Cavity (P3)
The Bandits And The Boss
The Loonies From Lobelia... Again (P1)
The Loonies From Lobelia... Again (P2)
The Halloween Prank
The Dinner
The Confession
The Apprentice
The Failed Awakening
The Carnival
The Family Is Fragmenting
The Host Club Is At An End
The Rescue
The Graduation
The Aftermath
10K! Thank You! xx

The Visit (P2)

5.5K 140 22
By Nayru-Kasai

"So how was work dad?" Haruhi asked. Her father plodded over and ripped Tamaki off throwing him at the wall and began to talk to Haruhi. I went over and scolded Tamaki for;
#1 being so rude to Haruhi about her living arrangements
#2 being so loud and drawing too much attention to us when we arrived
#3 continuing to be loud when unnecessary and
#4 for whatever the hell just happened.

Her father commented that he wanted tea to which Tamaki started fiddling around in the kitchen like a scatterbrain. Ranka squished him on the floor and finally the twins and everyone else arrived. Hikaru and Kaoru walked in and crushed Tamaki as they introduced themselves formally to Haruhi's dad and started bad mouthing the boss.

"NO! I'm not a ladies man! I'm a nice guy. I care about her. I'm being completely honest here. I care about Haruhi like she's my own daughter." Tamaki admitted.

Ranka invited the rest of us back inside and sat us down in the living area. "I get it, you must be the host club I've heard so much about. You certainly are a fine-looking bunch of young men. I'm not sure which of you I like best. What about you dear? I tell you what. Why don't you boys go ahead and call me Ranka. That's the professional name I use at the transvestite bar I work at."

"Professional name? You mean like a stage name?" Honey asked.

"Exactly like that Mitsukuni."

"Hold on, how did you know my name sir?"

He began explaining. "You two are third years, Mitsukuni Haninozuka and Takashi Morinozuka. And the two of you are first years in the same class as Haruhi. You're the Hitachiin twins, but I'm not sure which one of you is which/ I've heard a lot about you. And you, (y/n), are a second year student, Haruhi's best friend and the only one I've met on countless occasions when you've visited."

"Visited?" Tamaki said looking over his shoulder. "You mean you've been here before?"

"Yes she's even stayed over night a few times too."

"(y/n). When did you plan on telling us this?" Tamaki grabbed my shoulder from his sulking corner.

"Probably never." I said truthfully to which he took his hand back and continued sulking.

"So Haruhi told you about us?" Kaoru asked.

"No. Kyoya told me about you two over the phone." Ranka turned to Kyoya with a smile.

"You know you really are a beautiful person Ranka."

"Say WHUT?!" All of us questioned in shock, although, it did seem like something the creep would do.

"Kyoya." Tamaki reached his hand across and grabbed his shoulder, the same as he had done before to me.

"We've been entrusted with the care of his precious daughter. It is only natural that we introduce ourselves and give him periodic reports. Ordinarily that would be your job wouldn't it?" Kyoya answered.

"You never mentioned this to me dad! Why didn't you say that you've been getting calls from Kyoya-senpai?"

"What am I supposed to do Haruhi? You rarely tell me anything about school."

"So that makes it okay to talk behind my back?! Come on senpai. Would you please stop growing mushrooms in other people's closets?!"

"Haruhi, the thing about you is that, you're cute even when you're angry." Her father lept up and started hugging her until Haruhi began walking away. "Wait Haruhi, where are you going?"

She explained that before he returned home she was going to the shops but this time she was going alone and ordered all of us to stay behind and 'behave'. Her father began to tell us a story about Haruhi when she was little and her mother had just passed away.

"I hope you boys know how grateful I am. Since she's found you she seems to be happier, she's enjoying herself. Wouldn't you agree Tamaki Suoh?"

"You know who I am?" His face lit up after bumping his head and opening the cupboard.

"Well of course I do, Haruhi's told me a thing or two about you. You're the host clubs bumbling president right? Come to think of it, you're the one who didn't realise Haruhi was a girl until the very last moment. You're clueless aren't you? Pretty pathetic." Tamaki returned to his mushroom cupboard. "Now that we've gotten all of the introductions out of the way... How would you boys like to have a little fun?"

We walked out of the house and waited for Ranka to get changed quickly. People were still buzzing about the cars parked out the front and the 'group of handsome boys'. I drooped my shoulders and sighed.

"What's wrong (y/n)-chan?" Honey asked me.

"Nothing, just tired." In all honesty I was a little tired of all the fussing girls. But then I remembered why I was doing it and my mood changed to happy and determined.

Just then a young boy in a yellow and blue cap approached us. "Hey you're (y/n) (l/n) aren't you? Oh wow I never dreamed of a day when I would meet you. You're my idol. Can you sign my cap please? It'd mean the world to me." The boy pulled off his hat and handed it to me gazing at me with his eyes full of hope.

"Of course." I smiled. "But I don't have a pen-" I was cut off by Kyoya who shoved a pen into my hand. "Thanks." I signed the hat and pulled it on his head for him. "There you go."

"Awesome! Thank you so much! Are those guys you're with famous too? I've never seen them before. Who are they?"

"In their own ways, yes. It doesn't matter who they are. Do me a favour don't tell anyone okay. We don't want everyone to make more of a scene than they already are do we?" I bent down so I was eye level with him.

"Okay." He laughed. I high fived him and gave him a fist pump before he ran off showing his hat to his mother who was watching from across the road.

"How often does that happen?" The twins gave me a blank look.

"A fair bit. I don't always do signatures though, unless they're kids." I handed the pen back to Kyoya.

"Wouldn't people usually pay for that kind of thing?" Hikaru asked. I noted that Kyoya's eyebrow flinched.

"Well yeah I guess so." After speaking Kyoya pulled out a small note pad and scribbled something down. I peeked over his shoulder. "Why do you want to sell things I've signed?"

"They'd may make quite a profit for the host club."

My face dropped. 'Is this guy for real? The only reason he ever does anything is to get money or something he can gain. He's already rich why's he so damn greedy. Not to mention a possible evil genius.' Ranka came back out and we went walking off downtown following Haruhi.

"So we're going to follow her to the supermarket?" The twins both asked from hiding behind a pole.

"This is what you meant by fun?" Kyoya raised an eyebrow and voiced his boredom.

"Yes I call it the stalking game. In all honesty I have a completely selfish reason for bringing you all out with me. I want to be seen with a bunch of cute boys."

I groaned and face-palmed myself, a habit I had found increased recently. We kept following, the others taking caution not to be seen, meanwhile I walked and grumbled in plain sight. 'Why are they so excited to go to a grocery store. I've been here before with Haruhi and it's not much different to that of an upper-class one. They just sell cheaper stuff.'

"(y/n) get over here or she's gonna see you." The twins roused on me for being such a 'party pooper'. I barely heard them though so I didn't take much notice. "Mori-senpai do something." I felt a big hand grasp my arm and gently pulled me back which broke me out of my pouting state.

We walked into the shop after Haruhi and while some of the others explored I waited near the counter. I heard Ranka talking to Tamaki and he declared him as an enemy after telling a story about being caught by Haruhi. He repeated the same thing Ranka had said in the story when he was found by Haruhi.

"Oy vey." I muttered and walked outside. They all finally wandered out. I didn't actually realise any of them had walked out until they walked around the corner. Tamaki was helping Haruhi carry the shopping bags while the others were busy talking about all of the things they had seen. Takashi walked behind the others while Honey was with Haruhi. He was the one who bothered to notify me of their absence.

I stood up and began to walk with him. "You okay?" He glanced down at me and expressed his concern.

"Yeah, just tired." Truth is I didn't really know why I was so grumpy today. Guess it was just one of those days.

"Climb on my back." He offered kindly while I tried to decline. After a small amount of effort I gave in and he bent down a little so he could give me a piggyback. I held onto his shoulders and wrapped my legs around his waist. We'd fallen behind a bit so Takashi sped up in order to catch up.

I saw the twins give us a funny look when they saw us and Honey smiled like he knew something that I didn't. I brushed it off not really caring. We finally got back to Haruhi's and I helped her cook lunch while the others sat in the room around the table talking and laughing. It seemed I'd finally gotten over my bad mood and I was able to laugh too. It was an alright day after all and we finished it the best way possible. By eating a stew pot made by two of the best cooks around.

_-_-_-_-_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 143 20
|Completed| Book 2 of The Hidden Twins Light and Shadow; The Hidden Twins. They've finally been accepted into the team by the others. After a mission...
265K 7.7K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1K 70 7
Xiao Nuo ဆိုတဲ့ ေကာင္ေလးတစ္ေယာက္ President Mo ဆီမွာ secretary တစ္ေယာက္ျဖစ္လာခဲ့ရင္း president ရဲ႕ အမူအက်င့္ ၊ သူ႔အေပၚcrush ေနတာကိုဘယ္လိုသိလာလိမ့္မလဲ...
53.8K 2K 44
After a year of searching for her clan and two years of living with the Mitsu village she found, she leaves after making a difficult choice between t...