Numb ✧ Ghirahim x Reader ✔

By ghirahimsknees

As the Twilight begins to frost over Hyrule, [Name] comes across the shattered remnants of Demise's sword. (S... More

paradise of light and shadow
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
IMPORTANT A/N
chapter 59
chapter 60
epilogue
bravado
curtain call
end + poll
a/n
PSA || CluLessFanGirl
CluLessFanGirl PSA (Pt.2) + New Fanfic Info!

chapter 43

1.9K 81 91
By ghirahimsknees

[Name]'s heart pounded in her chest. No matter how terrible a person could be, seeing a human's head get chopped off was still shocking. She tried convincing herself this was the way it had to be... And yet, she wished her father at least could've lived.

One of the Yiga executioners spun around then, turning to face the young Sheikah female. Their eyes drifted from her to Ghirahim, before nodding to their companions. Three windcleavers were aimed at the two.

"Your execution will also be in order, both of you," one spoke. Through her heartache, [Name] glared, unsheathing her own sword. Maybe her parents went down... but she would not.

"You were not assigned to kill us," she stated matter-of-factly, her tone surprisingly even.

"We were assigned to kill [Mother] and [Father] [Surname], and whomever was foolish enough to concern themselves with those rats."

As means to protect intel, anyone acquainted with an ex-Yiga must also be executed. [Name] kept her tongue sharp.

"I didn't really have a say in who my par—"

"Save it. Smartass comments won't save you now."

A scowl crept onto [Name]'s face as she clashed her sword with the blademaster—however it quickly disappeared, as the other three weren't about to wait around. She was no match for the four armored Yiga, whose specialties lied in seizure and execution.

Recognizing the fact that her efforts would be largely in vain, she withdrew, opting to dart outside the building. She glanced back only for a moment, to see Ghirahim standing between her and the Yiga.

"My, is it my turn already~?" He purred, his narrow Demon Tribe sword in hand. [Name] crossed her arms.

"We can't interfere with the past, dumbass!" She yelled, imitating him. He lazily rolled his eyes, all the while maintaining his stupid smile.

"But we can have a little fun~" Ghirahim's sword collided with one windcleaver, while he caught another in his gloved hand. He then kicked the other two blademasters to the ground. Certainly not content with just standing around, [Name] decided to join in.

She took on one of the collapsed Yiga first, slashing at their crimson armor. When she finally managed to pierce through their skin, they grunted, and teleported away — abandoning their three comrades.

When she whirled around to face Ghirahim and the others, she was surprised to see two corpses on the ground. Whereas her opponent had escaped, he wouldn't spare them any mercy. The final blademaster, recognizing that they had no chance if their companions were unable to succeed, escaped as well. They left behind nothing but fluttering sealing tags in their wake.

[Name] turned her head toward Ghirahim, before gaping. In the distance, she could see the toddler-aged [Name] approach, groggily rubbing an eye.

"Papa... Why so noisy..?" she murmured. Without thinking, the adult Sheikah rushed forward, scooping the young child up and blocking her from viewing anything inside the shed. "Oh, Mae-rocket... Where's Papa?"

"Everything's fine," the woman cooed, stroking the child's short tufts of {h|c} hair.

"Okay, but... where's Papa?"

"He's safe, don't worry."

"What about him?" The child motioned to Ghirahim, whose ears perked up at the mention of "him." He cleared his throat.

"Oh, he's..." [Name] trailed off, not exactly knowing what to say about the demon.

"One day you're going to be in love with me!" He declared with an arrogant flair, flipping his soft white locks. The Sheikah woman deadpanned.

"Way to be subtle.."

Meanwhile, the younger [Name] seemed very much disappointed.

"Aw man. When I fall in love, I want someone pretty, like Mae-rocket!"

[Name] snorted, lolling her head back as Ghirahim's jaw slacked. "Damn, she told you!" She shouted, content that her childhood self, even unknowingly, always had her back. A gentle smile crossed her lips as she leaned close to the toddler's face.

"But do you wanna be as pretty as me someday?"

"Yeah!" She cheered, and the older girl grinned. If only she knew.

Ghirahim coughed.

"May I?" He questioned, gesturing to the infant. [Name] handed herself over, gently placing her in the Demon Lord's hands.

He bore his grey eyes into the child's large red ones, taking in every feature. From her chubby, squishy face to her tiny fingers, he examined carefully.

"Listen here," he snapped. The child seemed to be mesmerized by his stare, not at all frightened by his harsh tone of voice. Living with [Mother], she must've had to deal with that daily... Matured [Name] was happy she didn't remember any of this. "You're a disrespectful little twat, and that doesn't change even sixteen years later, and so I hope you kn—"

"Goddess, Ghira, she's only two!" [Name] interrupted before he could say anymore, yanking the child away from her partner's clutches. Having not understood half the words spoken to her, the infant grinned from her world of blissful ignorance.

"Oh, there's Papa, over there!" Struggling against the older woman's hold, the tiny Sheikah pointed anxiously at the shed. Her line of sight hadn't reached the bloody mess, courtesy of the night's darkness, and her futuristic counterpart was obviously forgiving of that.

"..Ah, n-no—" she sputtered. She turned around so that the infant [Name] was facing Ghirahim. She was unsure what to do now. To make matters worse, the child started crying.

"Mae-rocket, let me go!!" She struggled and struggled, now frightened by the woman.

"Calm down, [Name]," a soothing, cracked voice echoed through the village. The small frame belonging to Impaz hobbled into view, outstretching her hands to take the bawling infant away. Convenient timing.

Resting against the elder's chest, [Name] immediately calmed, and within moments fell asleep. She easily forgot about both her father and "Mae-rocket."

"I will take care of her memories," Impaz announced. "Can I entrust the dirty work to you two?" She motioned to the corpses. [Name] was appalled.

"You aren't angry?"

"Both of them were dastardly. Even [Father]... It's fortunate he left before you got too attached. I embraced them into my home because they were a young couple in need... However [Name] was an accident, someone they only kept per my pestering. They didn't know how to raise a child. She doesn't deserve parents like that..." Impaz sighed, stroking spindly fingers, withered with age, through the soft {h|c} locks. "Now don't worry about her. She'll be fine."

I'm not, [Name] wished she could say. You should be the one to worry...

When Impaz disappeared behind one of the few stable homes scattered throughout the village, the Sheikah once more met her demon companion's gaze. 

"...Should we bury them?"

"Before that," he started, striding up to her. It was a bit too close for comfort. He curled his index finger beneath her chin, pressing his thumb against her bottom lip. He then leaned in, his kiss rough and passionate—ravenously melding his mouth against hers. She grunted out as he slipped his tongue inside her, tasting her, electrifying her.

"I waited four years for this," he muttered, before pressing once more against her lips. Her tongue retained a vague metallic taste from the blood she spat out earlier. That only fueled his hunger; he'd been wanting her for years, and finally she was here...

"Four years..?" [Name] broke away from him, confusion clearly plastered across her face. He cupped a hand on her cheek, while the other rested on her shoulder. His lips traveled from her mouth to her chin, leaving gentle butterfly kisses up along her jawline.

"You had an easy trip through the Gate," he said. She shivered, feeling his hot breath against her ear. "Though it was destroyed before I got through. Thank your mother for that."

Her nose twitched at the mention of her deceased parent. ...And then she realized there were corpses not more than ten feet away from her, and she was making out instead of dealing with them.

"...Oh, man, that's fucked up," she commented to herself. "We should take care of those first..."

"I thought it set the mood," Ghirahim admitted. "We are conquerors— this is proof of our victory."

[Name] blinked. "...That is also fucked up."

He only offered that haughty — yet oddly irresistible— smile of his, before pulling her close to him once more. "When we're done with this, you must make up for four years worth of lost love..."

She smiled, a genuine, passionate beam. "I won't mind that now."

a/n

TWO FLIMSY N WEAK PARAGRAPHS OF LE YIGA FIGHT

AND THEN A WHOLE FREAKING PAGE OF GHIRA[NAME] FLUFF TIMEZ

WHY MA I LIKE THIS

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY

YAS FINALLY OHOHO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7K 1.3K 23
Through the clouds, the stream of time, shadows of twilight, and chaos of the wild, Hyrule's hero has always courageously faced evil armed with his s...
11.8K 542 21
Connected by a thread of fate, Ghirahim had said. Destined to fight. He wasn't entirely wrong. Six years after the eradication of Demise, that thread...
3K 120 19
Hyrule has been restored to a blissful state, but danger lurks between the shadows. Of wanting bloodshed strewn across Hyrule. Will the Queen of Hyru...
7.7K 191 8
Aria and her twin sister, Zelda, don't always see eye to eye on thing. However, Aria will go to any length to protect her sister. Find out what happ...