If Loving You Is Wrong

By LillieWashington

Onika Maraj aka Nicki/Vanity is a 24 year old stripper. Her boyfriend Christopher Brown aka Breezy is a kingp... More

Chapter 1| Nicki A.K.A. Vanity
Chapter 2|Play No Games Pt. 1 (Explicit Content)
Chapter 3|Play No Games Pt.2 (Explicit Content)
Chapter 4| Look Who's Running Thangs
Chapter 5| You Again
Chapter 6| Two Can Play That Game
Chapter 7|Crazy Feelings
Chapter 8| Long Time, No See
Chapter 9|Party & Bullshit
Chapter 11|What's Done in the Dark
Chapter 12|Shady Encounters Pt. 1
Chapter 13|Shady Encounters Pt. 2
Chapter 14|Keep Your Enemies Closer
Chapter 15|Family Ties, Broken Before Me
Chapter 16|Peepin' & Creepin'
Chapter 17|Temporary Healing/Familiar Faces
Chapter 18|Plottin' & Schemin'

Chapter 10|Vulnerability

8K 376 85
By LillieWashington

September 11, 2017
7:45 A.M.

Nicki

I groaned, tossing side to side. For some odd reason, I couldn't go back to sleep. My eyes popped open, realizing that Beyoncé was no longer next to me.

Despite the pain between my legs, I got out of the bed and looked for something to put on. I slid into a pair of her Jordan slides that was next to her bed. Not wanting to ramble, I put on Bey's robe that was hanging on her bathroom door. I decided I was gonna look for her.

My search ended before it started when I saw her standing outside out of the corner of my eye. She had on a white wife beater and gray sweatpants, with black Adidas slides on. Her back was leaned against the balcony, as she smoked a blunt. Something about her was off though, she looked sad.

I made my way to the sliding door and opened it, stepping outside.

"Hey Bey..." She gave me a slight smile and took another pull from her blunt.

"Wussup lil mama. I see you found somethin' to put on." She said, looking me up and down.

"Yeah...." I trailed off, stepping closer to her. I looked up at her and I could instantly tell that she had been crying. Although her eyes were red from being high, they were also watery and her nose was red. She sniffled, looking everywhere but at me. I reached up to grab her face.

"Hey...what's wrong?" I asked her, and she bit down on her bottom lip, shaking her head. She let out a shaky sigh, as if to prepare herself to speak. She put the blunt in the ashtray that sat on the balcony railing.

"Nothing...I'm straight. You hungry?" She attempted to change the subject, and I sucked my teeth.

"There's obviously something wrong Beyoncé. Talk to me....please." She sighed, looking down at me.

"I always hate this date man...." I was confused at first, but then it clicked. Today was the anniversary of 9/11.

"It's just a constant reminder." She continued. I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I was 10 years old when my older brother Nasir was killed in 9/11. Even though it's been years, I still remember it like it was yesterday. My mama was watching the news when the live broadcasting of the bombing was goin' on." She sniffled, and I looked up to see tears streaming down her face. I reached up to wipe them away, but they kept falling.

"He called the house and he was in a panic. I just knew the worst was gonna happen, and there was no escaping it. After he spoke to our mom, he asked her to put me on the phone. I couldn't stop crying man."

"Beyoncé, babygirl I just want you to know I love you lil shordy. No matter what happens, I want you to take care of moms aight? Because I can't promise that I'll make it home tonight." I sobbed uncontrollably, listening to his soft words.

"Nas! Don't talk like that! You gonna be okay a-and me and mommy and grammy are gonna see you soon. You're not gonna die up there. You're a super hero! You can't die. Save yourself like you save me from the monsters!" I rambled on, and I could hear him crying. I looked up in horror at the t.v. screen, watching the plane getting ready to collide with the building where I knew my brother worked.

"I love you Beyoncé!" Within a split second, I heard the explosion and I instantly broke down crying.

I was in total shock when she finished telling her story. Her tears wouldn't stop falling and neither did mine. I hadn't even noticed I was crying.

"I-I'm so sorry Bey..." I pulled her closer to me by her waist and she rested her chin on the top of my head, sobbing uncontrollably. I rubbed her back until she eventually stopped crying. I looked up at her when I heard her chuckling and sniffling.

"What? Why you laughing?" I asked and she looked down at me.

"I never let nobody see me like this. It's kinda crazy...I feel like I'm starting to cling to you, and I'm not 100% sure that I like that." She grabbed the ashtray off of the balcony railing and made her way past me.

I sighed, following her into the house.

"You know...it's really not a crime to be attached to someone." She scoffed as she made her way down the stairs. I followed behind her, waiting for her to respond to my statement.

"You hungry?" She asked me, opening the fridge.

"Um...yeah." I sat down at the island, watching her closely as she pulled out various breakfast items.

She caught me staring and she shot me an annoyed look.

"Why you starin' at me?" She asked, as she opened up the pack of bacon.

"I'm just tryna figure you out Bey." She looked up at me, resting her hands on the counter.

"I tell you one sad story and all of a sudden you wanna 'figure me out' ? What the fuck does that even mean? I don't need nobody feelin' sorry for me." I shook my head, letting out an irritated chuckle.

"You don't get it....I actually like you Beyoncé. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I know you like me too. So, why you acting like I'm playing with your feelings?" I asked her, and she ignored me as she continued to cook.

After a long stretch of silence, she responded to me. "You can't play with my feelings if I don't have any." Hearing her say that kinda hurt my feelings, but I shook it off. She wrapped up her cooking in a matter of 30 minutes.

I chewed on the inside of my bottom lip as I watched her sit the plate in front me.

I guess she noticed my body language though and started talking again. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings lil mama, but we both know what this is. You got a man, and it wouldn't even make sense to fall for you. I enjoy your company ma, and you're a real beautiful girl...but you can't blame me for playin' smart." She told me, as she started cleaning up.

"You not eating? I know you got the munchies." She laughed and shook her head no.

"I'm straight. Hurry up and eat lil mama. I'm sure you gotta be home soon." I rolled my eyes and she laughed at me.

...

By the time I finished eating it was around 8:15 and Chris wouldn't stop blowing up my phone, so I had to turn it off. After Beyoncé washed the dishes, she went into the living room and I could hear her talking on the phone.

When she saw me entering the room, she quickly ended the call, telling whoever it was that she'd talk to them later. I sat next to her on the sofa, and she looked at me.

"Ain't it past your curfew?" She asked, smirking at me.

I playfully rolled my eyes before responding. "I'm grown baby." I straddled her lap and she wrapped her arms around my waist, looking up at me. I started grinding in her lap and she sucked her teeth.

"You need to quit before you start somethin'." She said, and I giggled when she put her face in my neck.

"Maybe I want to daddy." I grinded harder and she firmly gripped my ass.

"I got somewhere to be in a lil bit, so you just gone have to wait til next time." She removed her face from my neck and smirked at me. I sucked my teeth, getting out of her lap.

"Lose the attitude right fuckin' now Onika." She warned.

"Whatever." I walked off and ignored her calling my name. I decided I was gonna take a quick shower and leave.

...

I was in the shower, thoroughly washing my body. I wanted to get clean quick so I could leave soon. I was finishing up one last part of my body when I felt my head being yanked back, due to the firm grip on my hair. I instantly knew it was Beyoncé.

"Next time you walk away from me like that, you'll regret it lil mama." She gritted in my ear. I thought that was all she was gonna do until I felt her other hand inch closer and closer to the inside of my thigh.

"I know you heard what I said. I'm expecting a response outta you." In a split second, her index and middle fingers were inside of me, as her naked body was firmly pressed against mine.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered when I felt her teasing my g-spot with the tips of her fingers.

"You wanted me to fuck you right?" She bit down on my ear and I moaned, not bothering to use my words to respond to her. She obviously already knew what I wanted.

"I know you hear me talking to you Onika." She dug deeper inside me and I gripped her wrist.

"Y-Yes...I-fuck! Keep going!" The position I was in was making it harder and harder for me to stand up.

She grinded slowly against me as she continued to mutilate my insides with the powerful strokes of her fingers.

"Yes who?" She yanked my head back and it was now resting on her shoulder. She leaned forward, biting down on my neck.

"Y-Yeees Daddy!" I started grinding against her fingers and she chuckled in my ear. My body started to shake and I knew I was gonna cum soon. The water running over our bodies only made the erotic vibe more enjoyable.

"Mmmm, I can feel your walls tightening around my fingers. I know you wanna cum princess." I screamed when I felt her thumb come in contact with my throbbing clit. She was rubbing it in fast, tight circles. That simple motion was bringing me closer and closer to an earth shaking climax.

"D-Daddyyyy oh my Gooood! Fuck!" I grabbed her wrist, pushing her further into me. She hit my spot and I lost it. She groaned against my neck when I let my juices flow all over her fingers and down her arm.

She quickly turned me around and smiled down at me. I bit my lip, blushing hard as fuck.

"Just because you got what you wanted don't mean you won lil mama." She winked at me and my mouth fell open, unsure of what to say. Instead of letting her see she had me by the balls, I had to challenge her.

"I may not have, but when the tables turn and I'm the one fuckin' you....we'll see who the real champion is." I bit my lip at her and she smiled.

"Damn...I be underestimating you Nicki, but I guess I'll just have to wait and see huh?" She raised her eyebrow and I laughed.

"Yup." She leaned down and kissed my lips.

"Now let's finish this shower Bey." I winked before turning back around, smiling to myself. Now, we were in competition. Imma make her my bitch.

This was gonna be too easy.

~

Kinda a filler😕

Nicki caught Bey in a vulnerable state...do you think that's gonna change the relationship between them?

Thoughts on Nicki?

Thoughts on Bey?

35+ Votes, 15+Comments for a update 😊
____

NEW COVER ALERT⚠

I made this myself y'all. Do y'all like it? 😈

If y'all need one made for your book...let me know. I'm always available to make them😊❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 17.8K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." BeyoncΓ©...
MILF. By 4BEYGK

Fanfiction

182K 10.3K 39
"You are so beautiful. What's your name?" She looked at her friend extremely confused then back over at me. "Me?" "Yes, you." I was making direct ey...
175K 10.9K 82
BeyoncΓ©'s is the Queen Pin of New York and runs many other states including Houston. Not many people can put a name to the face. She's on top of the...
235K 14K 40
Onika Maraj-Petty known as Nicki Minaj, is a famous big time female rapper. Millions say she's the Queen of Rap. One day she's signed to manage Kentr...