"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Int...

By wishingc

How could one girl change so many lives so quickly? How could one girl be so fearless and look like an ,and I... More

"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice... and completely CLUELESS!"
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice... and completely CLUELESS!" - CH 2
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice... and completely CLUELESS!" - CH 3
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice...and completely CLUELESS!" -ch 4
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice...and completely CLUELESS!"- CH 5
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice... and completely CLUELESS!" - CH 6
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice...and completely CLUELESS!"- CH 7
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice... and completely CLUELESS!" - CH 8
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice....and completely CLUELESS!"- 1/2 CH 9
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice... and completely CLUELESS!" - CH 2nd 1/2 of 9
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice...and completely CLUELESS!"- CH 10
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice..... and completely CLUELESS!" - CH 11
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Ineresting, Nice....and Completely CLUELESS!" - CH 12
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice...and completely CLUELESS!"- CH 13
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice... and completely CLUELESS!" - CH 14
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice...and completely CLUELESS!"- CH 15
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice.... and completely CLUELESS!" - CH 16
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice..... and completely CLUELESS!" - ch 19
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice.... and completely CLUELESS!" - Ch 20
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice..... and completely CLUELESS!" - ch 21
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice.... and completely CLUELESS!" - ch 22
"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice... and completely CLUELESS!" - ch 23
"Smart, Brave Beautiful, Interesting, Nice.... and completely CLUELESS!"

"Smart, Brave, Beautiful, Interesting, Nice...and completely CLUELESS!"- CH 18

30.7K 258 23
By wishingc

Chapter 18-

Sky-

I woke up, but kept still and held my eyes shut....I hate concussions! Wait why do I have a concussion this time? Did I fall off the roof like last time?....no that's not it. Who long was I out for? I remember...it was Sunny's birthday....they went out for dinner and I went to the party....drinks and then....Ashton! Oh that was so FUN!!! Where is my camera? I noticed I was in a bed. Not my bed, it was to comfortable and big...it had a really nice smell...it smelt like....like...well something really nice that was not food.

I finally opened my eyes. WOW! The room I was in was BIG! I mean this must be where the firkin KING lives! I say king because the room was obviously a guys...oh no....what did I do last night after I- Oh shit I crashed! Where is my bike? Oh well at least I didn't go back to the party get off my face and go home with some guy. I walked off the bed and saw my red dress...well what was left of it folded on the night side table next to the bed...the bed was twice the size of a king size bed...it had black sheets and a big white blanket over it, SO MANY PILLOWS! I would have looked so small in that bed!

As I finally got off the bed I looked down, I was wearing some ones tee-shirt...it was very, very big! I laughed it had a picture of Mr happy on it. I looked around the room...it had a LARGE TV on the opposite wall to the bed, a desk with a sleek looking lap top on it, the floor was all this nice fluffy carpet, a greyish colour, then there was a really big book shelf...it took up a whole wall! The books looked beautiful, all the classics and more...wow! I ran my hand over a long shelf and took one off...my favourite. I pushed back the classical covers and opened it to the middle...it opened on a great section. I smiled as I thought about how my mother read it to me as a child. "Sky?" a voice asked me from the other side of the room.

There were three doors in this room...one of the reasons I haven't left yet, because I didn't know how. I spun on my heels, and my foot court on the corner of the book shelf and I went down....dam. Why did he always have to see me at my worst? When I was on the floor, he had already ran over to me and was picking m off the floor "t-thank you" I said as I looked up into Logan's face. GOD HE WAS BEAUTIFUL! Wait beautiful...how hard did I hit my head?

**************************************************************

Logan's P.O.V-

I smiled at Grace, our maid and cook. "if you could just bring up some breakfast soon Grace, than you" she smiled and ruffled my hair and walked away, Grace is just like another part of this family, speaking of which I was kind of upset that I forgot that my mother and father don't get back till tonight. Mother has a course in first aid and I really wanted her to take a look at Sky....I mean I know what Sky said, but Sky...she looks just so breakable! The things she has done....well I just can't believe someone so small and graceful could have done that. It kinda scared me to think she dose things like that....when just a prank could get her here....unconscious in my bed!

NO! I'm not some sick freak who gets off on that or her! I mean I slept in another room and everything! Sure....I did change her clothes....just the dress! And I tried to do it with out looking! It just her dress was torn so badly it didn't even matter that she wasn't wearing it! Yer but I still felt guilty...for even seeing that! I have no right to....not after.....then it all just clicked into place, oh god! That's what she meant when she said Lockhart told her the truth! He told her the Olivia set me up....and she, she, she still doesn't want me. Wow that takes a great hit on my ego....and my heart. Oh no....I really fell hard for her...now I've lost her. I finally reached my door and I was a little pissed and court up in my little mind rant that I didn't realise I had actually gone to 'my' room until I opened the door. Sky was running her finger over my book, I really liked to read...she stoped at one and pulled it out. I smiled when I saw it was on of my favourites. A smile came to Sky's lips and I couldn't believe how breathtakingly beautiful she is. "Sky" I said to make sure she knew I was here. She spun around dropping the book and then she fell over. I mean come on! How could she do things like, well jumping out of buildings, ride horse in races and other weird things if she can't even turn around! I was already by her side holding her in my arms I felt so dam protective over her! She looked at me dazed...had she hurt herself again. I was really worried. But the next second she spun skilfully out of my arms and was standing...my eyes ran from her feet to her face....maybe I should have put her in pants too, she had the nicest legs ever!

Snap out of it Logan! She isn't for you....she doesn't want you like that.... She doesn't want you like you want her. Oh god that hurt to think. She was waving her hand in front of my face "Logan....hello Logan" I snapped out of my depressing thoughts "sorry what?" I said getting off the ground and putting some distance between us. I saw a confused look on her face "I asked where my things where? I need my bike and my bag and most importantly my camera" she stressed looking around the room. I hid a chuckle at her frantic face. I turned and headed to her bag behind my desk and handed it to her, she opened it up and ruffled through it, finally pulling out her expensive looking camera. She flicked it on and pressed a few more buttons...she stared at the screen and smile evilly. "what is that look-" but I stopped when the door swung open. In entered Grace with a tray of delicious food in her hands "Logan I brought you your favourite. And when is you nightly skank leaving?" Grace asked in a bored tone pointing to Sky....my jaw dropped. I turned to apologise to Sky, but when I turned around I was so confused I didn't know what to say.

Sky was laughing....ok I really think that crash last night messed her up.....big time! "I'm sorry....Miss, but I'm no Oliver, woops I mean Olivia, By the way the food looks and smells so good!" she turned away from a shocked Grace and turned to me "Sorry but I didn't eat last night Logan so you get none of that delicious food, and if you could tell me where my bike is I shall leave you. I mean I have other places to..."she erupted in laughter again "Skank up the night" she giggled and walked over to grace and took the tray "thankyou so much Miss, what's your name?" Grace looked confused but handed her the tray " my name is Grace Hinton...what is yours?" Sky ignored her question and took a big drink of orange juice after that she wiped her mouth and smiled at Grace from where she was sitting on my bed "Hinton....are you like a step daughter...or mother...or are you like the mistress of Logan's dad that would be such a weird thing to have walked in on...." Graces mouth was hanging open, Sky took a small bight of the ham and cheese toasted sandwich studying Grace and when Grace didn't answer Sky jumped in again with another smile "Nope that can't be it....you look like you have to much niceness and beauty for a thing like a mistress I can tell you have a heap of self respect and independence....maybe you are a distant relative....ok well I give up who are you?" it's true Grace is only 25 and she is a hot young Spanish girl, who is living as our maid while taking a uni course not far from our home. She is very independent and believes in self respect....Sky did a pretty good sum up of her.

Grace was staring opened mouthed "Oh yer this food is awesome! Oh and the names Sky, Sky Derwood....maybe you would know my brother Sunny Derwood?" Grace still stood there...so did I we where both looking at Sky....then Grace smiled, ok so I have never seen her do that to any girl I have brought home before....not even Olivia, when we were going out that is. Grace detested all of my Female 'friends'. Grace stepped forward and sat in a chair near my bed pulling it closer to Sky "So you are Sky....i have heard a lot about you" I went to go tell Grace to be quiet, but she jumped in before I could "I mean Sunny never shut up about you" I felt relieved, I should have know Grace would embarrass me like that in front of Sky....the girl I told Grace I had fallen for, wait let me change that from had to HAVE fallen for. "Well Miss. Derwood, I'm he maid here, no mother or sister or mistress." Sky looked like she was chocking on her food. Grace looked alarmed Sky grabbed her breath a little and said "Your shitting me right? I mean who has maids! Once my brother lost a bet and he had to clean my room, but that's the closest thing to a maid I have ever seen! I mean you look like a super model....oh wait I get it your joking, oh you got me good Grace" Grace giggled a little and the took the tray from Sky "I forget that you are Sunny's sister, he was shocked the first time he met a maid to, but despite what you may think I have a great life with this family, in a way I'm just like the sister....with a little bit more cleaning I do...." Sky looked thoughtful for a minute then she smiled at Grace, and jumped off the bed taking the tray "well you may be a maid, but your not mine so I believe you don't have to clean up after me, so I suggest you don't argue and direct me to the kitchen where I can clean up this tray, and I must worn you your protest will just be useless I'm very stubborn" and with that Sky glided to the door with the skill of a waitress. Grace had a shocked face and held her hands out where the tray used to rest.

Sky walked out the door and Grace followed din a daze. That's more then I can say for me...I was standing there staring at the door watching in shock, long after they had gone...that was.....that was....that was so Sky. I chuckled lightly to my self and picked up her bag and the camera she chucked on my bed, I looked at the photo and my mouth dropped, LOCKHERT LOOKED HALERIOUSE! His hair was slicked back with some orange gloop, a Edward Cullen bra and frilly panties, some pick paint stuff all over him....Oh God she got him good!

I turned off the camera and turned to my bathroom, as I passed the window I saw Sky's bike in the drive way, how se managed not to get anything, not even a scratch on the thing I will never know...I hopped in the shower, knowing that now grace had taken a liking to her they would be talking for ever! But I kept it quick, I pulled on some jeans and a shirt, then I changed to a pair of Shorts and a hoody....oh god I couldn't decide what to wear! I wanted Sky to look at me and think ' wow-he-is-hot-maybe-I-will-give-him-another-chance' then after a while I decided on a pair jeans and a tight black tee-shirt to make my body stand out...oh god I was turning into one of those slutty chicks who spend hours just to impress me...I shuddered and got out of my room as fast as I could and down to the kitchen. Graces was drying the dishes and Sky was washing, they where in the middle of a conversation ".....so yer that's where I have been for the last 5 weeks" Grace was staring wide eyed "wow, I can't believe you did that! Amazing it sound just like a spy move! You are very Brave Sky" said Grace....i will have to get Grace to tell me that story....no one knew where she had been or what she had done when she was gone, besides turn up with a bloody motorcycle and a tattoo.

I tuned into their conversation once again "...really? That would be so much fun Sky! I will definitely come!" Sky smiled and then started to help Grace put things away. Grace court me out of the corner of her eye " So Sky....what do you think of Logan?" my Jaw dropped, I knew what she was going to say ' He is a boring dull man slut, that I couldn't give to hoots about' so as I didn't want to hear her say it I cleared my throat just as she said "well he is really N-" Grace sent me a ARE-YOU-STUPID look. I just shook my head and she raised an eyebrow. "Logan, I didn't here you come in...well that could have been embarrassing, I mean I would have started to babble on about what a nice and good looking guy you are-" she stopped her yer face looked shocked as she clamped a hand over her mouth "can't believe I said that out loud" she said then she looked at the wall and her eyes widened yet again " oh gosh I better get going I have so much to do! Destroying Ashton is going to take some time and I have an assessment with the principle tomorrow!" with that she ran up to my room, I saw she was wearing a single and shorts...some of Graces things. Grace was chuckling as she watched Sky run up the stairs to my room grab her things run back down the stairs past the kitchen and into the lounge room, the next second she waked slowly into the kitchen with a slight blush to he cheeks "well ok so I ran into a cubored in the lounge room...obviously I don't know where I'm going....anyone know where the front door is?" then as if some one had whispered in to her she smacked her head and exclaimed "oh no! my bike! Logan what happened to it?" she asked.

Even I chuckled this time. Grace raised an eye brow "her motorbike last night she crashed it that's why I brought her here, she wouldn't go to a hospital so she convinced me to-" but Sky butted in " Hospitals are over priced and expensive also pointless waist of time....speaking of which I hate to eat and run but...." She trailed off looking at the clock, Grace chuckled again and then walked her to the door. as soon as I heard the front door close I ran to the window and watched Sky leave. Why did she always have to go... why did she always seem to be the one to leave? There was always something better to do or someone more exciting to talk to...I was never going to be enough to hold her in one place... "You really like her don't you?" Graces voice came from behind me, I jumped and the turned to face her "Gosh Grace don't scare me like that!" I said ignoring her question. She crossed her arms over her chest and gave me a look, I sighed "ok course I do...she is perfect, yet completely clueless to the fact she is." Grace smiled and jumped up onto a high kitchen bench stool "so how come the girl you told me was the most beautiful and excused girl you have ever met is no longer your girlfriend?" I sighed and regretted talking to her so much "she doesn't feel the same way about me...I'm just a friend" Grace's face looked like she was trying not to laugh, then she looked like she knew something I didn't...she was such a schemer I wounder what she had planed "well never mind then...she isn't worth your time" I felt the anger rise at her words "of course she is worth my time...she is worth more then me all together" Grace looked as if she was excepting me to say that and she smiled "ok then" she turned around and walked toward the hallway. She called over her shoulder "by the way this Wednesday after you have school, me and Sky are going out, she really is a good girl..." she passed in the door way and looked at me with a evil glint to her eyes "and Logan if you let this one slip through your figures....trust me you will regret it when she ends up with another guy and not you" with that she left.

Her words where like a hit to my face....another guy....no....I couldn't let that happen....but if that's what she wants.... Oh why did Olivia have to be such a skank! She wrecked everything! But the idea of Sky with another guy really hit me hard now I was angry as hell! I tried to calm myself down...look Logan there is nothing to worry about she doesn't get that guys like her....she is Clueless to the fact she is the most perfect thing to walk the face of the earth.... I mean you wouldn't have even gotten together with her is it wasn't for the thunderstorm....and if that ever happens with another guy, her hot kisses would be his, her reaction to you would be for someone else...she would search for comfort in another person...not you....

Ok well comforting myself was so not working out!

I growled and walked out to the gym...I think it time to work some frustration out on the punching bag. Usually I imagined a person and the beat the shit out of the bag...but I couldn't think of anyone more then the guy she was going to get with...so I imagined so rich hunk and after hours the bag had actually snapped. I was so tiered and worn out! Grace was leaning ageist the gym door "your parents will be home in a hour...we are going out for a early dinner...so maybe you should go inside. I was calmer but I was still angry "tell me" I said to her. She looked confused I chucked of the gloves and jumped over the bag "tell me where she went" I said in a pleading tone. I needed to know about her...it was like a drug addicts craving....I needed to know! Grace rolled her eyes "yer maybe later, first go get ready" my jaw dropped. How could she do that to me! I mean I needed to know! I ran to my room and jumped in the shower, I was getting dressed when I heard the limo in the front of the house. My worries forgotten "MOTHER! FATHER!" I yelled from my balcony. The two people slid out of the back and waved at me, I smiled down to them. I ran down the hall and into the open area where you walk into from the front door. my mother engulfed me in a hug and my dad and me did our secret hand shake we have had since I was little " so how was your trip?" I asked then.

They looked at each other excitedly then mother started "you will never guess what happened! We where in the business meeting and then we went for lunch we went to see the markets of India and we where watching his dancing act and out of now where was this beautiful young lady dancing to...she was so not Indian, then after the dance people where through money at them asking for an encore from this out of country girl, she would have been you age I think, she looked like she was from our country and the accent gave it away to, such a nice young lady, so beautiful and nice and" but my dad cut her off "ANYWAYS, the prince of India was visiting the market, this man jumped down and ambushed the prince and his two guards, very big fellow, I would never have faced the guy, I could understand what he was saying but we where told he wanted everyone in the market to hand over money or the prince would be killed. The next thing we know this girl who was dancing jumps down from the roof of a building with nothing but rope and she kicks the guy away from the prince and then they where fighting, now he was a BIG man and she was just a little blond thing, the fight was intense but she landed a soled punch to his face and the guy went down! The girl was amazing! The prince was so great fully he offered her a reward! But the girl plainly refused, then when the princes offered for her to become his third wife the girl took half of the money he offered, after a minute the prince left to get back to safty and the authorities took the man away, it was a awesome fight!" said dad, I was gobsmacked, this is why I want to travel to see things like this! "You forgot the last part Hun!" said mother and then she put a arm around my shoulder and we walked to ward the lounge room "After the prince left the girl halved the money again and gave it out to some orphan children on the street! Well you know me I ran over to the girl and started to gush about how amazing she was and she just brushed it off, so modest! Then we asked her to come to dinner with us, but she said she had a plane to catch and we never saw her again....besides that the trip was BORING!!" Mum and dad started a conversation again...but I never really heard I was to court up in the story. It sounded so cool! We talked about it for another half an hour and then dads phone rung "Hello" he said there was a voice on the other side of the phone, my dad chuckled and thanked the person.

He stood up and called for Grace "come on everyone that was the driver, we are going to be late" we all filed out of the house and into the car, the restaurant wasn't that fare away and we made it on time, mum and dad where talking to some business friends they saw on the way to our table, me and Grace went strait to ours, and of course who was sitting next to us "Logan!" said Sunny, everyone turned to face us on the Derwood table, there was Jack, Sunny, Amber, but no Sky "hey Guys" I said Grace said hi to. Mum and dad made there way over and struck up a conversation to Jack and they found Sunny said "Yer you guys you get to meet my sister Sky! She said she had to go tell the waiter something." I looked around the room searching for her now that I knew she was here then I spotted her, she was wearing a white dress it looked gorgeous on her...like and Egyptian princess, the long white dress clung to her yet managed to sway around her feet as she walked her hair was out but parted in the middle and white ribbon was plated through her hair to hold back the sides...she really looked like a goddess right now. When she finally reached her table she just saw us "Hey Logan! Hey Grace! Hey-" she stopped dead when she saw my parents " Mr. and Mrs. Philips?" both Mother and Father turned around and their jaw's dropped...

Ok what is going on....then the next thing I knew my Mother lunged at her, pulling her into a death grip! "It is such a small world!" said my dad "Oh gosh who are you here with?" squealed my mother finally stepping back Sky blushed "I'm taking my Family out for dinner tonight I believe you already know my dad and brother, I don't know if you have meet his girl friend Amber" my mother jaw dropped again, it has to be close to hitting the ground now! "GET OUT OF HERE! Greg can you believe it she is Sky Derwood!" Father's eyes were bulging....ok so I was lost "umm you guys know each other?" I asked. Mother smiled and pulled me in front of her as if so I could get a better look at Sky "Logan this is the girl we where telling you about the one who saved the prince from getting assassinated" ok so it was my turn to let my jaw drop, OF COURSE IT HAD TO BE SKY! "you what!" said Sunny...but it was more out rage then surprise. Sky chuckled nervously and sat down "why don't you guys join us tonight, I'm sure you remember the story better then I do and I think I will need some witnesses when I tell my family about what I got up to...they never will believe me" she smiled and mother jumped for joy Grace said a silent hello and we all took our seats.....

Well this should be a out of the ordinary story.... So Sky...

*************************************************************************

AN: I know I'm bad I haven't up loaded in like for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I was in such a good mood about my other story braking the top 100 I thought lets finish this chapter off!

So what do you think?

Do you like??

Did you see this coming???

DO YOU LIKE?????

P.S Monroe I will miss you when you leave!!!! ( just thought I would give a shout out to my friend who is awesome!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934 21 33
A world where Scott and Stiles have female versions of them selves that they don't know exist. What happens when the duos meet up? (Mature for violen...
193K 6K 39
"When I first met you, you were a complete stranger. But through time, I thought I really started to get to know you. To know the way you react to th...
451K 16.6K 55
"Sometimes the hardest thing in life is accepting that no matter what you do, you can't plan for everything to end accordantly. Sometimes, it's the...
50.3K 3.7K 44
**2ND PLACE IN THE WATTY'S OSCAR AWARDS ** "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I CARE !? " I yelled in her face making her coward back in fear , just how I like them...