(COMPLETED) The Twist on Evil...

By Ivoryjerwakxo

This is a story about the ever-loved game Sister Location. I take the game and put a real life twist to it. I... More

Pilot.
A new start.
Recovery
Lost articles.
The first night.
Deja vu
Hidden secrets
Hallucinations.
Fear.
Uneasy.
Family Past
Tag team
He's not who I thought.
Meet the big boss
Theres always two sides to the story
Moving In
Witnessing It
Bloody Murder.
Notice
Going black; you sometimes come back
The Boxing Match
Movie Worthy Stunt
Another Bruise- Another Scar.
The Gun Fits into his hand Perfectly.
It wasn't always sweet and innocent
They're everywhere I turn
Guilty until proven Innocent
Trauma symptoms.
Out of the Spotlight
Hands tied
A handful of Mistakes
Shake to Officiate
Take out the Trash
Finally on the Right Track
She's getting Worse
Thank you all!
Chances are slimming.
The Last Option.
Risking it All For Closure
Home life isnt so great.
Good things always come to an end.
Life is slipping through my fingers
Softer punches to the heart
The Heartache is almost Unbearable
The haunting begins...
PLEASE READ- Previews of New Animatronics
Its Falling into place Perfectly
Who turned up the Heat?
Blood was Spilt
Another Soul Taken
They're leaving their marks Everywhere..
Sacrificing myself for the Family
A Thin line between Life and Death
Knocking them down like Bowling Pins
Bad ideas cause Bad outcomes
Traveling through dimensions
Kicking off into Action
Ghost Advantages
Being Alive has never Felt Better.
In my Arms Is Where Shes Meant To Be.
The Best Surprise I've Recieved.
Grand Opening
An Attempt to Steal Whats Mine.
Revenge is Bitter Sweet.
Karma Knocking on your Door
Intoxicated and Stupid
A Fault Worth Punishment.
Nice days turned bad
Maybe the business hasn't changed..
Becoming a Detective
Another Member of the Family
A Journey through The Past
Everything's Coming to an End
PLEASE HELP ME

Wild Ride

82 32 0
By Ivoryjerwakxo

Read Authors note!

Chapter 22

                    It's been a couple minutes since the silence had joined us. The disturbance, the yelling and fighting had gone on for a couple minutes.

I've been trying to contact Adam and he hasn't picked up yet. He literally was just with us a while ago, I wonder where he went off to, because frankly I didn't even think he left.

I decided to ring one last time. I waited and waited but it only brought my to voice mail. I slammed my phone on the table in frustration.

I turn to Ivan. "We're gonna have to go in there."

He nodded. "Yeah, unfortunately."

"I literally have no idea what he expect. I knew we shouldn't have left her alone."

"Well did you really think we'd be able to help her? I mean we'd be fighting animatronics, they could easily knock us down." He says straight forward.

I nodded my head. I mean, there was no way I would've been able to help her, we'd probably just get in the way, so I think we did make the best decision.

He grabbed my hand and lead me to the room it had been held in.

We slowly creak open the doors. Unexpectedly I saw, all the animatronics on the ground except for Jynx.

They looked pretty beaten up. I ran over to Jynx and inspected her, she looked perfectly fine, but she wasn't moving or talking at all.

"Why isn't she on and running?" I ask Ivan.

He looked closer at her and investigated. "Definitely over heated."

The door slams open and a very alarmed Adam comes strolling in. His eyes widen and he bent down on his knees.

"What happened here? What happened to all my animatronics?" He whimpered.

I decided to explain the whole story to him and he was intrigued, but wore a sad look over his face.

He began pacing around the room. He turns to a wall and forcefully punches it, causing it to dent a circle into it. He punched it one more and he began screaming off the top of his lungs, this time the wall had broke through.

"Adam calm down." I whimpered, absolutely terrified.

Ivan came and wrapped an arm around me very protectively. He took a stance right beside me, but a little further up, so if he came close, Ivan can easily block me with his body.

"I know. But why didn't you guys stop this?" He said through gritted teeth.

Ivan took his arm off me and threw them into the air. "What were we suppose to do dude? The animatronics will take one swing at us and we'd be unconscious. Besides, your prized possession is fine." He says referring to Jynx.

Adam looks down at all the damaged animatronics. He looked on the verge of tears.

"Adam, this may seem bad, but it's kind of what you wanted. It will be a lot more work, but Jynx had taught the animatronics a lesson and if they were programmed into being a little intelligent, they won't mess with her again." I indicated.

He thought for a minute and his head hung down. Ivan spoke up. "You know, I think Jynx might have them wrapped around her little finger and if she does, they'd follow her and that equals to more business." He proposed.

Adam looked up and instantly smiled. "You're right. I'm going to get so much business. Wow, life is good." He says and leaves through the door.

Ivan and I exchanged dumbfounded looks. I ran to the door and saw him exiting. I screamed "Adam, what are we suppose to do?"

He instantly turns around and runs into a table. He looks at me embarrassed and I choke down a laugh. He pushes the table away from him forcefully and makes his way over to us.

He scratches the back of his neck and looks at all the damaged animatronics sprawled out on the floor. "I guess just do the same thing you did with Jynx, but Ivan starts on one and you start on another, to get things done and-"

He stopped short and noticed something. "What is Freddy doing here? I haven't been able to activate him in a while." Adam states dumbfounded.

"From what I've noticed, the animatronics tend to have a mind of their own. I think when they plan on doing something and when no ones around, they don't need to be activated to do things, you know what I mean."

Adam thought about it and nodded his head. "Cool dude." He grinned to himself for a bit. He realized we were still looking at him. "Uh so yeah, just fix them up as best you can and just bring Freddy back to the room he was in."

We nodded our heads and begun picking pieces up. We heard a shout come from the entrance "Adam!" I recognized the voice. It was the guy who was with Adam and my father, the guy I didn't know.

He looked at his watch with wide eyes, but then back st us. "I totally forgot, I have to go meet up with your dad, just get started okay?" He said in a hurry.

The voice occurred again: "Adam." He said even more impatiently.

"Be right there!" He hollered back.

He looked back at us. "Anyway, thank you guys so much and have a good day."

He turned around and started running out of the room. He tripped on a chair leg and fell on his face. He recovers and picked up the chair and throws it angrily and the wall which caused a loud bang to occur.

I covered my ears. He turned back and yelled. "I'm sorry!" And disappeared through the door.

"What a guy." Ivan stated.

"You could say that again." I muttered.

**********

We had been working on it for non stop and we probably would've continued for another hour or so if Ivan hadn't gotten a call from his mother to inform us, it was in fact supper time.

I check the time and it was already 8pm. The hours just seemed to slip by rapidly.

I grab all my items and walk out of the door and exit the empty building, with Ivan trailing behind me.

Ivan went to the car to unlock it, while I locked the building and secured it.

Ivan cursed and I heard footsteps coming up from behind me.

"Uh Ivory, we got a ride from Adam." He said.

I cursed and groaned. I heard a chuckle coming from Ivan. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "We had the exact same reaction. I think we were destined to be together." He declared.

I chuckled. "Would anyone really have a different reaction? It's literally Saturday and we were held up in the back room working for-" I checked the time. "Literally 9 and a half hours. I'm starving." I alleged. And right on cue my stomach growled.

Ivan found humour in my pain. I glared at him  and he shrugged his shoulders with the smiling remaining on his face. "It's okay baby." He says wrapping his arms around my waist. "I'll call and my mother to pick us up and we'll be home in no time."

I shook my head. "Just call a taxi, don't bother your mother." I demanded.

He groaned. "Why pay for a taxi?"

I glared at him. "Your mother is probably very busy and I don't want her to worry about coming to pick us up. Besides after today, Adam owes me an arm and a leg." I informed.

Ivan tilted his head. "But you're going to ask for money instead.. right?" He questioned.

I just shook my head and chuckled. "Obviously. You're something different Ivan."

I kissed him on the forehead and his face lit up. He wore a big smile. He wore a look that screams lust and compassion for me. I have never felt this way for anyone else and seeing someone care for me in such a way, is amazing and beyond words.

"Now go call the taxi." I ordered. I smacked his butt and he yelped. I earned a friendly glare from him.

I sent a kiss his way. He grabbed it and smacked it to his butt. I rolled my eyes at his immaturity.

I sat on the curb while Ivan called the taxi. A few moments later he came to join me.

"What a day." Ivan murmurs.

I sigh contently. "At least will be receiving a decent pay check." I concluded

Ivan's face lit up. He rapidly threw his fist into the air excitedly. "Heck yeah! Mama will be proud."

I laughed. "I'm sure she's proud of everything you've done Ivan. You're very smart and a great guy, you have a lot to be proud of and appreciated for." I confessed.

You know how, when the relationship first starts and it's hard to talk to them and in some cases you have to build a bond on nothing? I just feel like Ivan I didn't have to experience much of that, talking to Ivan had always been so simple and I'm grateful. Talking to Ivan is like talking to yourself. When talking to yourself or even your parents, you say certain things that you don't necessarily feel completely comfortable saying, but will Ivan it all comes out even before I realize it.

His face lit up like the stars in the night. His eyes had me mesmerized and I just couldn't look away. How could someone be so perfect? Also, how could someone be so perfect without realizing it?

The thing that frightens me is, yeah we have a great bond and relationship; I won't deny that. But he reeled me in so quickly. I fell for him almost instantly. It was just so easy it seemed unrealistic and if we happen to fight one night and it spirals it of control, he could easily make any other girl fall for him and I'm placed on the chopping block, well more like my heart.

I have never been afraid of love. But after finding love and experiencing how great it is, all the kisses and hugs, the confessions and the feeling when you over come challenges in the relationship, I am absolutely petrified. I never wanted to rely on someone else, I also judged people who followed others around like puppies, I'm not saying I do that; but I feel like Ivan holds my delicate heart and he can either carry it with him or he can dump it at anytime and I wouldn't want that... ever.

Ivan tilted his head and opened his mouth to speak. "Pennie for your thoughts?"

"Make it at least a nickel, what would I even do with a penny? they've practically retired."

He chuckles and rolled his eyes. "I try to be all cute with you and here you are, making it more difficult."

I looked into his eyes and immediately regretted it. I felt my stomach erupt in tingles and there was no stopping it. I always thought of the person made you feel this way constantly, wouldn't you become immune to it? Aparentally not.

"What fun would that be if everything was simple and easy, it would just be plain and boring." I smiled.

"I don't think you even knew what plain and boring was Ivory." He gasped dramatically. "Every time I see you, you have someone's fist connected to your face." He laughed.

I chuckled. "That's true."

We fell into a comfortable silence, just looking at the dark skies above us; accented with shining stars, sighing contently as Ivan intertwined our fingers.

We were interrupted by the sound of a horn. We look up and the taxi was displayed in front of us.

The driver looked annoyed. "Get in." He honked the horn for the second time impatiently.

I glared at him and he did the exact same thing. It was getting kid of awkward and I just wanted to be home, so I looked away.

Ivan and I exchanged glances and I just shrugged. He chuckled a little bit.

We got into the back seat and stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. I didn't want to get on his bad side even more. But just know, he isn't getting a good tip.

We arrived at our street, but he continued driving past.

I immediately spoke up. "You passed out street, it was the one you just drove by."

He just shrugged. "I know."

I rose my hands frantically. "Then turn around and drive down that street." I ordered furiously.

"Can't do that miss." He confessed.

"And why can't you?" I hissed.

"My boss needs you and I don't feel like getting fired tonight."

********************************************

Authors note!

Sorry about this being kind of late, I had quite a bit to do today and I was extra tired so I napped. To be honest I didn't want to write, but I did it for you and I hope it's a good chapter, I think it's pretty decent.

Anyway if you did like and enjoy please show some support by voting! Have a great day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 105 28
(Based on the viral and famous horror video game) There are many hidden secrets of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, and a lot of hidden stories wrapped aro...
1.4M 40.1K 26
You have just started your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, desperate for money. You didn't pay attention to what the job was about except the p...
112K 3.9K 14
πŸ”¦πŸ©ΈπŸ‘Ύ ── FNAF MOVIEβ”Šβͺ ᴍΙͺᴋᴇ κœ±α΄„Κœα΄Ιͺα΄…α΄› ! ❫ ##. ❛ 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 π’πŽ π‹πŽππ† βœΰΏ”*:ο½₯゚ a FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS fanfiction. ╭──╯ IN W...
15.4K 334 21
(Y/n) has just recently left her parents to start her new beginnings on the right foot butt things didn't go to plan once her boss fired her right on...