Deathly Kisses

By AmeezyACM

"Hold my hand, look into my eyes, and walk with me to hell." They say things happen for a reason. And sometim... More

Deathly Kisses (Prologue)
1. "You'll come around they always do"
2. "You clearly are blinded by looks to see true colors"
3. "Perfect Life- perfect family?.."
4. "He"
5. "Scared of me?"
6. "Not even a thank you?"
7. "Show Time"
8. "Kiss me"
9. "I'm gonna get you back"
10. "Just my luck"
11. "Enjoy the ride"
12. "My house my rules"
13. "We gotta leave"
SONG INTERMISSION
14. "Are you okay?"
15. "You'll be bad news too"
16. "Two cups, three cups"
17. "What about him?"
18. "Hell is coming."
19. "He's gone."
20. "I hate you so much."
21. "I am so empty inside"
22. "This isn't a time for games"
SONG INTERMISSION
23. "You're following my orders"
24. "Only the strongest survive"
25. "Little miss perfect"
26. "Your mind says one thing, but your lips say another"
27. "I'm getting used to you"
28. "You asked for it"
29. "Your mistakes are going to eat you alive"
30. "I'm in charge now"
SONG INTERMISSION
31. "I am just getting started"
32. "Hes got you under his poisonous spell"
33. "I'm just trying to survive the hurricane"
34. "Every game needs players"
35. "I was becoming addicted"
36. "Two strangers with familiar faces"
37. "I was stuck in a daydream"
38. "It was a one-way street"
39. "It had been done"
40. "I always get what I want"
41. "I couldn't control myself"
42. "Always"
43. "No take backs"
44. "I want you"
45. "Empty beds"
46. "You're mine"
47. "And I'm yours"
SONG INTERMISSION
48. "A toxic touch"
49. "Craving you should be a sin"
50. "Just relax"
SONG INTERMISSION
51. "I knew"
52. "Every fool's choice"
53. "The temptations"
54. "I'm right here"
DEATHLY KISSES TRAILER
55. "Curiosity killed the cat"
56. "I was hoping"
57. "The forlorn times"
58. "Views From the Outside"
SONG INTERMISSION
59. "Sweet bitterness"
60. "Danger Zone"
61. "Pain is pleassure"
62. "I don't get mad, I get even"
63. "Born to die"
SONG INTERMISSION
64. "You've betrayed me"
65. "The waiting game"
67. Psychosis
68. Romeo + Juliet (Act 1)
69. Romeo + Juliet (Act 2)
?

66. "The devil wears louboutin"

632 18 10
By AmeezyACM

Chp66.  "The devil wears louboutin."

Dedicated to: @TrapGodDorsey for being simply amazing with the commenting.

- - -

- - -
"She got blood cold as ice;
and a heart made of stone."
- Horns // Bryce Fox

- - -

MIA;

        There was nothing but pure pitch black surrounding me. For a second, I had thought I had my eyes completely shut closed. But I didn't. They were open and I was most definitely in a room with a big headache. This seems all too familiar. I recalled, remembering how long ago I was in this same position and how the outcome of that came to be. My stomach formed this terrible feeling deep within itself at the thought.

I was on the ground, I knew that. Strangely though, my hands were free of anything. Maybe, just maybe this was all a big misunderstanding and everything will be fine. Maybe Austin was already here. My hands are free. That has to count for something, right?

I got completely knocked out and I expect everything to be fine? Who am I kidding?

I groaned from the awful constant pain the back of my head was bringing me. Touching the spot before feeling something wet now all over my fingers, I knew it was blood. Startling me a bit, I felt as my breathing became unusual and started to pick up. Though I quite couldn't notice it at first, when the weird noise started to ring sharply into my ear, it didn't take a while for me to realize it was coming from my own self. I began to sob a bit more rather than every now and then, feeling as the salt from my tears traced my lips and ignited my taste buds.

I moved in complete darkness, backwards until I felt a wall hit my back. Curling my body into a ball, I wrapped my arms around my knees and rested my head on top of them, sobbing into my pain and my fear.

The light flickered once, catching my attention until it fully turned on. It was the same yellow light from the building where I was supposed to wait for Austin and Lefty. Lefty. My mind threw that name into my face, almost like a slap and it stung. I quickly lifted my head up and backed myself up over to the wall again, as if there was any more room for that. I knew however, that I was still in the same building due to that mustard yellow light I've seen nowhere else but here.

The room was empty. It wasn't any of the previous ones I had wandered right into. I must be upstairs. I looked around in hopes for a window but there was none, except an old dirty door across from me. I thought of running towards it to check if it was unlocked and by a miracle, escape from this. I knew it wasn't though. But it was that one fifty-percent chance I'd be missing if I didn't go on and try.

Moving my body hurt. It really freaking hurt. Both physically and mentally. But I was done, I was done being the weak little girl who waits to be saved. I'm taking matters into my own hands and doing my own saving. I thought back to my words, I am a woman and I am everything I want to and can be.

I winced as I stood up on my knees, resting my body as a the pain from my head continued. Wetness dripped down my back as I felt it stained my shirt. My phone. My phone, I remembered. Where the hell is it? I brought a hand towards my bra, no phone. It was in my hand, I must had dropped it as before seeing Lefty and that stupid wood plank.

But my keys were there. My keys were still safe inside my bra. If I could just get the door open and get out, I could esc—

I did not bother into finishing my thought, instead I took action and charged for the door but no surprise, I did not make it. The door flew open and the light down the hallway came through the room, bright as ever. Blinding my eyes, I swallowed plopping back to the ground and backing away back into my spot.

"Going somewhere?" I heard a mocking voice. The first five seconds were a horrific blur. I knew I had been hit, but not enough to lose some brain cells. That voice was familiar. That voice I knew.

I closed my eyes and shook my head not wanting to confirm my suspicion, but as I heard that voice again—it was way too late for that. "Isn't it funny?" They continued, as the footsteps grew louder. "Isn't it funny how history repeats itself, darling?"

My eyes swung open and there she was, right into my view. She slammed the door shut behind her, locking it and throwing the key into, of course, her bra. I rolled my eyes and almost let out a laugh of disbelief. Of course it was her. Shocked I was, for the first three seconds. But I knew to always expect the unexpected.

"How long did it take you to come up with that entrance?" I spat in disgust, "I expected more from you actually," tilting my head, I laughed. "Instead it's... quite embarrassing."

She locked eyes within mine and laughed in my face, her laugh something wicked, something you'd hear and automatically hate within the second. She stood across from me with her famous six inch heels. She was beautiful, that was no doubt. But the more beautiful on the outside, the more rotten on the inside. Her body was the perfect combination of slim and curvy all in one. Her dark hair, flowing across her back and her piercing brown eyes that could snatch your soul in one glance.

Her perfectly shaped plumped lips opened as she spit out venom. "Ouch," she pouted sarcastically. "That one really hurt, Mia."

I shook my head once again as my sight swung towards the grown, staring at her heels.
The devil wears louboutin.

I would be lying to myself in shame if I said I did not feel hurt, if I did not feel betrayed. Yeah, it might have not been no surprise now—I had my doubts but still. Why?

"I have one. I have just one question for you, Cora." It was too late in trying to prevent my emotions from spilling all across the floor and all over my face. I was hurt and she could see right through me. "Why?" I said in a faint whisper.

Cora did not answer right away, she did look at me in such hatred, hatred I hadn't seen before, not even in Riley. "Because, bitch. You were getting in my way. And I eliminate anyone who gets in my way." Her words spoke from clenched teeth, walking further in and towards me she paused in her tracks.

"But all those times?" I said raising my thoughts into confusion. "You helped me. You told me your sorrows. You said your life had fallen apart."

Cora sucked her teeth followed by an eye roll. "Yeah, it's called acting idiot. Ever heard of it?" She ran a hand through her dark hair, "And to think I thought of sparing your little worthless life? For what?" Scoffing, she leaned in towards me. 

"So you could bring me trouble? So you can ruin all of my plans? And what? So you could get the guy?" She shook her head.

I was in utter loss of words. Plans? She had plans? Was she and Riley in agreements all along? Was she playing both sides? Austin? My father? What is going on?

"The guy?" I questioned knowing well we both knew she was talking about Austin. "Is that was this is about? Austin?" I asked genuinely curious and eager for answers.

"We're in the twenty-first century. Men being the reason women do things is overrated." Cora retorted. "Have you opened up a book for once?"

"—business though, now that's a different story." She commented. "And sometimes, not all of us get our happy endings, today is you."

Hurt and in pain, I did not speak, I did not want to give Cora the satisfaction of knowing my current state of emotions. But I had a pretty good guess that she already knew. But why? Why did I ever do to her? Messed with business? Got in the way? All still did not make any type of sense to me. Flashbacks of Cora helping me, befriending me, being the one person who was there when I felt mostly alone and in confusion came in with a rush of tormented thoughts. Was she the mastermind? Did she run the show? Was this whole thing a whole facade?

Can I even trust Austin now? Is he in this too?

"You're working with Riley." I stated the obvious. "Is Austin in this too? What? Did you all team up to fuck over someone's life again?" My voice cracking, I inhaled.

Cora did not allow a single word or noise to fall from her red lips. She stood her silence as she brought her arm towards her face and played with the diamond charm bracelet on her hand. Humming to herself. "Please, if Riley could never pull any strings this good, let alone Austin." She simply confirmed. "I work alone."

"My father—" I stated, as I remembered her mentioning him. "You said you knew him... His addiction?"

"Ah, yes." Cora spoke into the light silence. "Your lovely father. You know, Mr. Evans was such a good customer. That, I did not lie about." She shook her head, showing sadness in her expression, though I knew it was a charade. "Sad what happened to him, right?"

"Too bad we blamed Riley for all of that when it was just his own doings." She chuckled to herself. "A drug overdose is not pretty. Been there. Done that." She rolled her eyes almost as if she had a carelessly memory. "Guess some of us aren't as lucky to survive—I will say though, Riley did a perfectly good job at play pretending to be the bad guy. Trying to cover secrets from his beloved little boy. Almost even had me going."

Cora's words cut through me life a knife into flesh. I literally felt like I had just been stabbed in the back. So deep it cut right through my heart. And I was bleeding. Slowly. Dying. My head hurt too much. My body hurt too much. My eyes were closed, not because I did not want to see Cora but because it would simply hurt too much to open them. Riley had done nothing. My voice spoke. My dad died from an overdose. It spoke again.

I cried. My mouth dropped open and I heard myself actually cry for the first time in such a long while. The salt in my tears, I tasted as the fell down on my cheeks. With constant weeping and almost dead silent screams. My throat hurt. Ten seconds passed. And twenty. And thirty. And finally I started to flow back into reality rather than the dark abyss. My mind raced, dots connected and puzzles were being solved. Ignoring the blood dripping from my head I threw my head back against the wall, staring at the ceiling in disbelief, in distrust.

My dad. My daddy. Flashbacks of my father and I came into mind. Birthdays. Trips. My mom. Everything came in all at once and it felt as if my body and everything in me was warning me it was ready to give up.

"It's time I finish this once and for all." My head still facing the ceiling, I heard Cora. Though I was paying her no mind and I could not think of anything else but my own father. The build up of things, I could not block her as her voice went on. "It's time you pay a visit to your druggie of a dad, don't you think?"

It all happened so fast. I swear it did. My hands were now wrapped around her hair. It happened so fast. My knees kicking her directly into her stomach. My nails digging into her skin, leaving scratches all over her arms. It happened so fast. I heard a few winces coming from her and that encouraged me more into knowing this bitch out of her ass.

The second those exact words slipped from her mouth, I attacked. In a way an cheetah would to haunt it's prey, biting it, causing it pain until its death. My hands wrapped around her neck as I made sure I used every single strength in my body to personally make every drop of air, exit from Cora. I was planning to do what people do to snakes. Cut their heads off. And a missing machete was not going to stop me from doing that. I had my bare hands.

But I didn't do it. I had the chance and I did not do it. The instant sound of the door swinging open caught my attention instead. It was my fifty percent chance of escape. Of life. And I was going to take it. Cora managed to throw in a couple of punches right to my face as my attention was no longer on her. One in the eye, one in the mouth. Blood gushed from my lip. It hurt but I did not bother with it.

Lefty came in, shocked at the sudden sight his eyes had to face. I used that time to push Cora, making her stumble slightly backwards. I fell to the floor as I managed to crawl at an abnormal speed out the door.

Lefty tried to stop me but left it all alone once Cora shouted. "Let her!" The words were. "Let her run! She won't get far! There's plenty more surprises waiting for her." I heard as I headed towards the staircase. Ignoring her last remark and on full fleeing mode, I reached the stairs. Noticing it they were a long way done and wasting no time, I got going.

My heart felt as if it was ready to jump out my chest. My blood racing throughout my entire body and this huge pound in my head that would not go away. But still, I was able to hear as both Cora and Lefty spoke on my way down to the first floor of the building.

"I did my part." Lefty spoke loud and clear.

"I know." Cora acknowledged.

"Where is my money?"

"Right here."

The next sound was no stranger to me. But did it come as a surprise? In fact, yes. It was a sound I could not describe even if I tried, even if I wanted to. She shot him.

I had finally reached the bottom of the stairs as I saw the door. My sight only focused on what was in front of me, I ignored anything else in the room. I did not touch the doorknob, did not even think to—instead, with all force I had left in me, I kicked the door with my foot. It flew open. In the distance there were two other cars besides the one I had arrived in.

Assuming one was Cora's, and one was Lefty's. My hand searched for the key to the Mercedes I took here, no where in sight. Fuck. I must have lost it when I fell on the floor upstairs.

"You served your purpose." Were the last words I had heard slip out of Cora towards Lefty following the gun sound.

I ran out the door and straight into the woods, not turning back and facing directly ahead of me. It wasn't until right there, I realized I did not know where the hell I was except the middle of nowhere. The taste of blood in my mouth like an old friend to me. I picked up my pace as my breathing and the noise from my feet against the ground as I ran, were the only noise covering my ears. I was into the woods.

- - -

If you guys are shocked, you haven't read anything just yet.

Question for you guys: Did you see Cora betraying Mia coming?

Also, anyone team Cora? Don't know, I have to be give the girl credit—she's a bad bitch.

Ps: I recommend you guys REALLY listen to the song provided in the beginning to get the vibe of this chapter! It's a really good song!

Vote/Coment. xo

- - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 3.6K 31
Rhiannon Walker, Harper McLean, and Amerie Wadia were best friends. Until one night at a music festival changes everything. Now Rhiannon is trying to...
965K 40.5K 82
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
889K 35.1K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
929K 50K 34
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...