Colours || bws

By unholydraco

[completed] "You're pretty shy aren't you?" "You're pretty arrogant aren't you?" ©unholycalum Highest ranking... More

z e r o
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
merry christmas!
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
new book

t w e n t y - t h r e e

6.1K 141 18
By unholydraco

Magenta

It's Friday and last period. Everyone stares at the clock but I seem to be the only one not wanting it to strike 3pm. I found out today that Brad's planned our date for this afternoon.

"Hey." He had approached me in the corridor smiling and I could see almost everyone staring at us.

"Hey, what's up?"

"So, are you busy tonight?" He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, but I had seen the excitement in his eyes. It had made my heart flutter a bit.

"I have no plans so far." I raised an eyebrow and he smiled.

"Well, I'll pick you up at 5.30." And he had walked off leaving and me stunned and confused.

I had leant against my locker for a while as girls stared at me with envy; I would never get used to their stares.

Jackie's foot taps up and down ad I look over at her, shooting her an annoyed look.

"Do you have too?" I hiss.

"Sorry I'm so excited for you. I told you I'm going to yours after school right? I didn't oh well, I am and you can't say no." She whispers

I groan and lean back in my chair glancing at the clock again.

7 minutes.

"Oh my gosh! I can meet the witch and give her a piece of me, she won't mess with you again."

"Please don't go freak on my dad's girlfriend. As much as I'd love to see that." I sigh.

6 minutes.

"Aw, why not?" My best friend pouts.

"Because, my dear Jackie, she'll probably find a way to pin it on me and my dad will be pissed at me. So, please don't bash her."

"Oh fine, I don't want you to get in trouble. But next time I'm not letting you spoil my fun." She sulks in her chair and I shake my head.

4 minutes.

"Did Brad say where he's taking you yet?" She asks for what seems like the hundredth time today.

"No, I told you like 5 minutes ago, all I know is that he's picking me up at 5.30."

"Damn. Well believe me, you'll love it."

"Yeah yeah no need to rub it in my face, he told you but won't tell me." I grunt rolling my eyes.

"Well honey, he needed my best friend expertise to help him plan." She sticks her tongue out like the child she is.

"Whatever."

1 minute.

"Ahh, the bell's about to go and then we can get you ready!" She starts rambling about what she thinks I should wear.

The bell rings and she takes off without looking back, leaving me smirking in my chair. Everyone else leaves and the teacher raises an eyebrow at me.

"Magenta, aren't you leaving?" He questions.

"Well most days I'd be trying to get out of that gate before everyone else but today I'd rather stay here."

He shrugs and continues typing on his computer. I close my eyes and rest my head on the back of the extremely uncomfortable chair. Squeals fill the air and I groan as Jackie runs into the room and loops her arm with mine, dragging me away.

Believe me, I am excited for our date but I don't like when people make a big fuss about things in my life. Jackie's treating it like he's proposing to me. I can't help rolling my eyes at the thought. I'm dragged into Jackie's car and I reluctantly strap myself in as she speeds off towards my house.

We arrive at my house and I stumble out of Jackie's car grumbling as she uses her spare key to get in. I'm dragged up to my room and she instantly gets to work, sifting through the clothes in my closet. She throws a few items onto my bed and I just start changing out of my clothes.

"Can't we like have something to eat first?" I ask.

"No. He'll be here in just over two hours we don't have much time." She shakes her head as if I know nothing so I just sigh.

"I'm just getting a banana. I'll be back in a sec." She hums so I take it as an okay and race downstairs to the kitchen not caring that I'm just in my underwear.

I grab a banana from now full fruit bowl and sigh at the feeling of being able to eat.

"Magenta!" My best friend screeches.

Rolling my eyes, I discard the banana peel and race up to my room. Her mouth is wide open and I know she's about to scream again when she sees me.

"Calm your tits."

"This is very important so no I will not cam my tits." I laugh and she throws a dress at me. "Change."

"Yes ma'am." I salute and shimmy into the semi tight navy blue dress.

She stares at me for a few second s before shaking her head. "Nope get rid of it."

I slide it off and throw it on my bed.

"So I realised we haven't talked about your love life lately. How is it?" I inquire as I change into the new outfit she's thrown at me.

"Well you remember Reece? The guy you talked to at the cafe and got me to talk to?"

I halt as I remember what went on that night, a chill goes down my spine and I try not to flinch.

"Uh yeah." She glares at me for stilling my actions so I continue.

"We talked for a while and then I got his number. We've talked a bit since then but we're just friends." Jackie shrugs it off but I can tell she's a bit upset.

I nod. "Well I'm sure he'll soon realise he wants to be more than that."

"Maybe. I guess we just have to wait and see." She smiles softly.

I smile back at her.

"Wait." Her smile grows.

"What?"

"Keep the top on, change into this skirt." She throws the black slip at me and I change out of the jeans that I was wearing.

I look in the mirror and smile. "I like it." It's simple. A black slip skirt that sits a bit above my knees, with a slightly cropped white shirt that has a faint flower detail at the hem. Seeing my favourite denim jacket in my closet I grab it and throw it over my shoulders.

Jackie gives me a thumbs up and I laugh. "Finally."

"Now, just let me straighten your hair. It's all wispy and still wavy from your braids this morning." I nod and she finds my straightener sitting down in front of her.

"Can you tell me anything about what we'll be doing tonight?" I ask hopefully.

"Hmm, I can say that the jacket was a good call. You'll probably get a bit cold where you're going."

"Well that was a great hint Jackie." I say sarcastically.

"Sorry that I don't want to spoil it for you."

"Hmph."

We sit in silence for a little while before she turns of the straightener and gets me to stand up.

"Looks great."

"Thanks Jackie." I grin pulling her into a tight hug. "For everything."

"No problem, just one more thing." I forms knowing what she's going to say.

10 minutes later I'm ready. Jackie did my makeup, quite naturally. She mainly just focused on my eyes; an orangey brown eyeshadow applied to my eyelids with quite a bit of mascara to 'make my blue eyes pop' as she had told me. I had slipped a pair of black sandals on after Jackie had assured me my feet won't freeze and fall off.

I hear the front door open and freak open before realising it wouldn't be Brad. Brad wouldn't just walk in, I think. I hear Andrea's annoying high pitches voice talking and guess she's in the phone.

"Yes honey I just got home."

I snort at the word home. She's not staying hear longer than needed. Which if I had a say in it would be nonexistent. I want her out.

A knock at the door has my heart pounding and Jackie and I race down only to see Andrea already opening the door. I watch in horror as she, a 30 something year old, twirls her hair around her finger shamelessly while talking to the boy with a mop of curls in his hair.

"Uh, I'm here for Magenta." He says.

"No Magenta here. Sorry." She replies without missing a beat.

"Really? I've been here before to kick her up."

She hesitates and I laugh, walking to the door.

"Come on." I gesture for Jackie to come out with us before the lady who's invaded my room gets her claws wrapped around her.

We all escape and sigh in relief.

I turn to my best friend and smile. "Thanks babe, I'll see you this weekend?"

She nods and climbs in her car. Brad turns to me and I smile.

"Hey." I tuck a stray section of hair behind my ear.

"You look...wow beautiful." His jaw drops slightly and I feel my cheeks burning under his stare. I've never felt like this before.

"Thank you," I grin. "You look good too."

"Just good?" He holds his hand over his heart as if I've hurt him causing me to laugh.

Brad opens the passenger door of his car and I slide in thanking him. He climbs into the driver's seat and smiles at me once again before speeding out of my driveway.

IM SORRY.

Okay I've had this chapter written for a while and wanted to keep writing but the chapter would have been like 5000 words if I kept going so I wasn't sure how to end it.

THANK YOU FOR 9K READS I LOVE YOU ALL SOSOSOSOSO MUCH
YOURE ALL AMAZING

Hope you liked it, sorry that it's a bit of a filler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
3.6M 71.2K 58
|| härSH adjective 1. unpleasantly rough or jarring to the senses.|| "I'm really glad I found you, because if I didn't it would've been goddamn shame...
187K 3.3K 65
"You do, don't you? You hate me?" When I didn't answer he took another step closer, his chest hitting mine. "Oh, you don't? You want to hate me, but...
1.1M 36.7K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...