Torn Between Two

Galing kay MissCurls1D1

Sky Bale is normal girl she is not popular but she is not a loser either, she is not the most hottest girl in... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

116 2 2
Galing kay MissCurls1D1

Sky's P.O.V

All day I kept on thinking on who Tina was going to the party with. I kept on asking her but she said to wait.

Alek has been walking me to class since he came back from office.He held my hand and people just starred with jealousy, but I didnt care. I had a super hot boyfriend.

It was lunch time and when I walk out of class, Alek was leaning agaisnt the lockers waiting for me, with that cute smile on his face.

"Hello, handsome." I said smirking at him.

"Hello beautiful." He replied, with the same gesture.

I heard some girls that were getting out of class saying 'Awww'.

"So, I gotta go to the library after school to work on some homework I own, so you dont have to wait for me, I'll walk down there." I said as we walk to lunch, holding each other hands and swinging them.

"Are you crazy, of course Im going to drive you there, I dont my girl walking by herself out there were there's so many creepers." He responded pulling me into a big hug.

Aww he call me his girl, and that hug was awsome.

"Ok, if you insist." I relied, trying to pull away from the hug, but he's obviously much stronger than I am.

"Im never going to let you go." He whispered im my ear, and there it was again, that little tingly feeling I got before.

we walk in the cafeteria to get our lunch and then we walk outside to take our seat. I wanted to sit down with my friends but Alek preffered to sit with his, so I just went along with it.

"What up man.. Ahh I see you finally got your lady." One of his friends said as we took our seats.

"Yeah man, and Im glad I did." He replied and I blushed.

"You're cute when you blush." One of his friends said and Alek glared at him. "Sorry bro but its the truth." I blushed even more.

"Dont pay attention to them, there just jerks." He said, igmoring them and looked at his phone.

The rest of the day passes by fast and its already last block. I hate calculas especially with our teacher Mr.Barton.

"Excuse me Mr.Walker why are you..." Mr.Barton asked Noah as he walks in after twenty minutes in class, but Noah hands him a note before Mr.Barton could finish asking the question. "Finally you have a note, now take your seat." He said ordering Noah to take his seat.

"Listen up everyone, schools almost over and it means...." he said while banging on his desk. "Your final project is coming, you need to find a partner and work really hard, its worth 80% of your grade." He announced and I was annoyed at it. I was thinking who I was going to be partners with when I heard someone.

"Sky, you wanna be my partner.?" I turn around and saw Noah asking me to be his partner.

''Um sure why not." I replied like it didnt bother me, but deep inside it kind of did. I dont know why it just did.

"Alrighty than, I'll see you home after school so we can work on it?" He asked.

"Oh I cant I gotta go to the library and finish up some homework I own for some of my classes." I replied amused at myself for some reason.

"No problem we can work on it tomorrow." He said walking out of class.

I stand up and walk aways from class, just to see a annoyed Alek standing on the door.

"What was Walker talking to you about?" He asked with a deep tone.

"He was just asking me to be his partner for this project we have, and I said yeah." I said with simpatheticly.

"Ok than. Ohh remember that lab we had for Mrs.Taylor?" He asked rather happier now.

I nodded.

"Well something happen that I heard from some people that Mrs.Taylor decided to cancelled it, but she forgot to tell her first period about." He finished saying with a huge smile on his face.

"Ahh Im glad, I didnt even knew what I was to do for the project, I have other stuff to worry about." I said, now my smile turn into a worried face. I thought about my dad and how I haven't seen him in days.

"Whats wrong?" Alek asked as soon as he saw my face.

"Nothing I was just thinking."

"About?"

"Im not ready to tell you yet, but there would come the time when I will tell you all."

"Ok, I wont pressure you into doing something you dont wanna tell me."

"Thank you and I respect you for that." I said as I gave him a small kiss on the cheek.

We walk to his car and he opens the door for me.

He's driving to the library when he gets a call.

"I'll be down there in a few." He sounds worried. "Ok bye."

"Is everything alright?" I asked confused at his expression.and

"Yeah, I just need to head home handle some stuff." He said soundinf empty. "Im sorry, I can drop you off at the library, can you get a ride home?" He asked.

"Yeah sure I'll text Tina to come pick me up." I replied anxious.

"Im sorry." He apolegized.

"Dont be, I get it if you have problems." I said looking at him straight in the eyes.

We looked at each other for a few minutes, when I remember we were already in the library and I was just taking his time.

"Bye, I'll call you later." He said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I think Im still not ready to kiss him in the lips, I mean we just started dating, and I dont kiss when I first start dating a guy. Well I've only dated one guy before Alek, but still, Im just waiting for the right moment to kiss him.

I dont know how long I was in the library that I lost track of time. It was already eight and I dont have a ride I forgot to call Tina.

Shit my phones dead. Now what?

Looks like Im walking to Tina's. It looks like its going to rain and I forgot to bring an umbrella with me.

Walking under the rain is not fun at all, I hate it

Im walking looking down, when I heard a car stop right next to me.

Im freaked out.

"Dammit Sky, what are you doing outside in the rain?" Oh my god thanks god it was Noah that I heard asking, just for a moment I thought it was some creep.

"Im decided I wanted to dance in the rain and probably take a shower out here." I replied sarcasticallys speaking.

"Are you dumb or something?" He asked and looked at me like I was crazy

"Noah I was being sarcastic."I replied giving him an 'Are you gonna let me stand here soaking wet or are you going to let me in' look.

"Ok than, get in your getting soaking wet out there." He said pushing the door for me.

"Thank you Noah." I said giving a him a thankful smile.

"No problem. What were you doing alone walking in the rain at this time." He asked confused.

"Um I lost track of time in the library and when I got out my phone to call Tina to come pick me up , I realized my phone was dead, so yeah." I responded a little embarresed to my dumbness.

"I see" He laughed.

"Dont laugh its not funny, Im probably going to get sick." At that time I staring sneezing straight up and Im like, yup Im definatly going to get sick.

"Wow I think your right, lets get you home before you get more sick." He replied, speeding up alittle.

I fell sleep on the car ride.

I wake up to the alarm of my clock.

How did I get here? I don remember, wait I remember now, but how did I get into my bed and my pjs?

Oh my god please tell me that Noah didnt changed me? I thought to myself.

"No he didnt changed you I did." Wow maybe I wasent thinking to myself when I hear Tina replies to my question.

"Oh thank god." I sneeze. Yup Im sick from yesturday. I have a headache.

"You dont have to go to school today, since your sick, lucky you, but here is the good thing. Alek is going to take care of you." She said smirking at me.

"Are you serious?' I asked exited.

"Yup, he called last night but since you were asleep I answered and told him you got sick and he volunteer to take care of you this morning." she replied as she walk to open the window.

Im soo exited that Alek is coming, and to take care of me. No boy has ever done that to me, how nice of him.

Its already like four and Alek has been so nice to be here for me.

"Alek thank you very much for being here for me." I thanked him

"No problem, I'll do anything for you babe." He replied

OMG he called me babe.. so soon isnt it?

I turn around to get a drink of water, and I hear Alek's phone ring again.

He nodded to whoever that person was and said he'll be there in fifteen minutes.

"Do you mind?" He asked with an ashemed look.

"Dont worry I'll be fine, besides I think Im feeling better." I replied and he said goddbye.

What's gotten him all worried? Whos calling him? Whats wrong? I asked myself all those question when I heard the wheels of his cars run off.

*******

This week has passed by fast its Friday afternoon already.

The week went like this:

Wednesday- didnt went to school cause I was sick

Thursday- Woke up early to take a shower. Got ready. Alek picked me up. school was boring as always. Worked on my project with Noah and things were a little awkward. After school me and Tina went to look for some costumes.

Friday- Same thing as Thursday morning. Alek texted me saying he wasnt going to go to school, so Tina drove me to school. Morning was boring because Alek wasnt here. I got in trouble during fourth because I was texting Alek. Teacher screamed at me for not doing the right work. I decided to skip lunch and went to the school library to catch up with some work. Noah and I worked more on our project, now things were much more easier than yesturday.

Which brings us back to Friday afternoon.

Im laying on the bed, waiting for something fun to occure but nothing.

*Beep*Beep* text message from Alek

-Babe Im sorry I didnt go to school today, I had some stuff to take care of!!

-Dont worry, its ok...

-So are you ready for tomorrow??

-Yup, Im kind on nervous though

-Why??

-Cause idk I just am(:.. soo what about you

-Im exited, I cant wait for you to see my costume:D

-And I cant wait for you to see mine:)

-G2G see ya tomorrow..<3

-Bye:)

I wonder what he is going to wear to the party??

Im too crank for this party I cant wait till tomorrow.

Wait, I totally forgot about who's Tina going to the party with???

I finish chapter 8 early so I decided to upload it, so enjoy:):)

P.S sorry for spelling grammars!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...