The Devil In Me - Elijah Mika...

Autorstwa Nanuri

What if Hayley gave her search for a cure for the Mikaelson family up? Would someone else fight harder to sa... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Sequel? + Other Stories

Chapter 26

2.8K 74 20
Autorstwa Nanuri

Days passed and Amelia still hasn't woken up. Elijah barely left her side, just when his daughter needed to be fed. They were the two most important persons for him now. Of course he cared deeply for his siblings and his niece, but right now Amelia and Lily needed his attention and protection. It slowly sank in that he was a father. 

After Lily fell asleep, Elijah sat down next to Amelia with their baby cradled in his arms. He smiled when she made little noises as she dreamt, but looked back at Amelia afterwards. 

"She's extraordinary, Amelia. You gave birth to a little wonder, my love, and I'm so thankful and filled with joy. But she needs you. Lily needs her mother, more than anything else." 

Elijah stared at her and a little part inside him hoped that she would react. Of course he had talked to her for those days and always this little strand of hope rose but died a few seconds after. What if she'll never wake up? It would destroy Elijah. He didn't know what he would do then. Quickly he threw the thought away, before he could fall into a deep depression. He needed to be strong, for Lily. Surely she needed her mother, but a father that was strong enough to protect his daughter was essential for the little girl, too.

"Come on, Amelia. Please, wake up." 

He whispered, but sighed shortly after. Still, no reaction. But her heart beat so strong and regular. Freya sensed the magic in her, but she just wouldn't wake up. His sister told him that he needed to be patient, that she wasn't ready to wake up yet. He couldn't be patient anymore. Seeing her like this broke his heart and he also had the lingering feeling that Lucifer would come soon. 

Elijah shook his head defeated and leaned down to kiss her forehead, closing his eyes. After staying like this for a moment, he stood up and went to exist the room, carrying Lily with him. He took one last glance over his shoulder.

"I love you." 

When she would wake up, Elijah swore to himself that he would tell her these words more often. He would show her everyday that she and Lily were the light in his life, the people he cherished most. 

The Original stepped down the staircase and was met by the sad gazes of his family. They looked at him with pity and he hated it. Amelia wasn't dead. He would never give up his hope, not until her heart stopped beating. 

Rebekah was the first to snap out of the awkwardness. None of them really knew how to handle Elijah. They were afraid that he would explode at any second. But Rebekah knew that it was wrong to handle him with kid's gloves. She smiled and took her younger niece out of his arms and lightly rocked her. 

"You're just as beautiful as your mommy is." 

The blonde vampire cooed and kissed her little fingers. She was so happy for Elijah. This child would save him, she was sure of that. It was his opportunity, to have a life outside the torment his family brought with it since a thousand years. 

"She surely is." 

A voice came from the entrance. It wasn't a new voice, it sounded exactly like Elijah. Lucifer. He came here, as Elijah had expected, but still it hit him cold. 

Elijah stepped in front of Rebekah and his daughter and met Lucifer with a narrowed glare. Klaus and Hayley took position next to him and Freya stood close to Rebekah. United, fighting for their youngest family member. It was nearly funny how they could be so dysfunctional from time to time, but after all they stood together.

The devil chuckled and tilted his head to get a glimpse at his daughter. 

"You're gifted, Elijah. I would've thought they would abandon you when they found out who you real father is, but here you stand. Facing death together. 

The oldest brother's hands clenched into fists, his fangs piercing into his lower lip. He was ready to fight, willing to give his life for his daughter. 

"You're not my father and neither you are Lily's." 

He growled when Lucifer laughed in his face. Klaus held his brother back by his shoulder to stop him from attacking. The devil was playing with his nerves and Elijah was short tempered these days. 

"Then who is her father? I'm pretty sure you aren't. If you really are so eager, I can show you the details of her making." 

It was then when Elijah lost it. Hatred took over him and he darted towards Lucifer, Klaus and Hayley not able to hold him back anymore. They yelled his name, but he ignored them. But before he could land his fist in Lucifer's face, he was stopped by an invisible wall. Again he growled, standing nose to nose with the devil who only grinned cocky.

"Don't hide behind your magic like a coward. You don't get to talk about my wife like that after what you did to her." 

"She hasn't woken up yet, hasn't she? Elijah, be smart. Hand that child over, she's not even yours. I can heal Amelia, you can have her, I don't need her anymore. Compel her to forget about the baby and you can have your happily ever after. If you want to, your wretched family also gets to live. I'm a generous man and I honestly don't want to kill you." 

He spoke to Elijah in a serious tone, speaking the truth. After all, Elijah was Lucifer's son and even though he was of no use to him, he didn't want him dead. Lucifer just wanted the baby, nothing more. 

"Go to hell." 

Elijah growled and Lucifer's smile grew sly. He assumed that this would end in fight. What a pity, but he had to kill him if he went on like that. But before he could raise his hand, a new presence entered the room.

"Stop!" 

The brunette beauty appeared at the staircase and threw Lucifer death glares. The devil couldn't have chosen a better mother for his child, that brat was resilient.

"Amelia..." 

Elijah's voice was breathless and he stared at her in awe, nearly forgetting about the situation. She lived, she was awake. Relief hit him but before he could say anything else, he felt his neck being snapped and he fell to the ground unconscious. 

Lucifer had taken the Mikaelson's out with a flick of his hand and Amelia rushed to Rebekah to catch her baby before she could fall. She held Lily close to her chest and turned to face Lucifer again, a determined look on her face. Amelia didn't fear him anymore. Being a mother brought different instincts and they were all directed into protecting her daughter. It had been just minutes since she woke up. Her hair was a mess, she still wore one of Elijah's shirts and shorts, she looked pathetic but the look she had on her face would scare everyone else off. 

An angry mother is force to be reckoned with, Lucifer thought. 

"Lily...Funny isn't it? You chose a name that resembles Lilith. Thank you, I don't have to rename her." 

While sleeping, Amelia had heart everything. Elijah's words, the sound her daughter made, but she was trapped in her own body. She remembered the words her husband had spoken to his brother about their daughter's name and she fell in love with him over and over again. 

"Go, Lucifer. No one will hand her over to you." 

Lucifer rolled his eyes and sighed. He missed the old Amelia, his favorite lackey.

"I will get her, if you want to or not. You know that I won't hesitate to kill you all, Amelia. But I'll offer you something. You can join us. You'll be able to see our daughter grow up, you can raise her together with me." 

Amelia shook her head and her magic streamed through her blood, giving her the feeling of pure power. Lamps around them shattered and the fire in the chimney lit up high, sending a warning. But Lucifer was just amused. 

"I won't play your games anymore, Lucifer." 

She took a step forward and a powerful force shoved Lucifer into the wall behind him. Amelia was stronger than ever, she had full consciousness of her power. 

"You've got stronger since you gave birth, interesting." 

The heretic raised her chin, showing no fear. It surprised Lucifer in the months they had stayed together he had always seen a hint of fear in her eyes. She looked like a goddess right now. What a waste that she didn't belong to him anymore. 

"You have until midnight. Say your goodbyes, think about my offer. I won't be merciful anymore if you again try to keep her away from me." 

With that, Lucifer easily stepped out of her magical force and vanished into thin air. Eerie silence filled the large room and Amelia sank to her knees, looking down to her quiet daughter desperately and sparing a look on her knocked out family. 

They needed to kill the devil without having any time to prepare properly for the risky chances they had. 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

36.1K 936 21
A love triangle between Elijah, Klaus and Elena. Klaus and Elena are sworn enemies. He killed her Aunt Jenna, initially tried to kill her, in order...
2K 59 6
AU: Set in TO Season 3 and Season 5 - Elijah Mikaelson was a creature of death, an Original vampire designed to take life. One night, while searching...
158K 4.7K 42
THE ORIGINALS XREADER!!! _______ was just a regular human in a pack waiting for her chance to become a werewolf and be the Alpha as she would follow...
5.2K 107 4
Elijah Mikaelson has long believed that he was the noblest and most level headed of his family. He would never indulge himself in his kills like his...