To Be In Love With A Bad Boy

By KpopLoveAlways

After her father's death, Lee Chae Rin seeks out revenge on the man who killed her father, who is no other th... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chatper six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Suga's POV
Jhope POV
Jin's POV
Chapter forty nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter Fifty five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy One
Chapter Seventy Two
Chapter Seventy Three
Chapter Seventy Four
Chapter Seventy Five
Chapter Seventy Six
Chapter Seventy Seven
Chapter Seventy eight
Chapter Seventy nine
Chapter Eighty

Chapter Fifty Eight

85 4 1
By KpopLoveAlways

Chae's POV
I feel cold. I was sitting on the floor up against the wall my mouth is covered with tape, my eyes are covered with a blind fold, my hands are tied together behind my back, and my feet were tied together. I could smell wood burning. I could hear the wind blowing in the air. After a couple minutes, i heard voices. A man and a woman. The man sounded fierce and mean. Rough and husked. The woman sounded scared, terrified and worried. She sounded like she just got done crying.

"Shut up! Everything will be ok. We just need JungKook to come back from Japan and come here to get his lover. Then I'll get him."

"YongGuk! Its not worth it. You're finally back after so long and you bring trouble. You weren't like this!"

"Shut up Faith! His father took everything from us! His father killed my mother and your family! He deserves to die in his fathers place."

"Then why did you kidnap her? What does she have to do with this besides being JungKook's lover?"

"Are you an idiot?! She was the one who killed his father. Once i kill JungKook, im gonna kill her. I wanted to kill his father in place of my mother. She ruined it for me."

I heard everything. They were across from me. They were far but yet i heard them. They were practically yelling at each other. I am scared. Tears were racing each other down the sides of my face, wetting the cloth covering my eyes.

"Yoongi Oppa please save me, JungKook Oppa please save me"

I thought.

Next day

Jin's POV
"Dayum it! Where could she be?!"-Jhope

We've all been trying to find Chae but there is no sign of her. Yoongi has it worst. He's been so worried he hasn't eaten. I'm worried about him. Yeah i understand that he wants to find Chae but he needs to take care of himself. He hasn't even slept. We were sitting in the living room of the dorm when the door opened.

Jimin V and JungKook.

We all went to hug them.

"Oh Ma Gawd, i miss you guys so much!"-V

"We missed you guys too"-Jhope

"Where is Suga Hyung?"-JungKook

"In his room. He got home just a few minutes before you guys walk in. He was out all night trying to look for Chae."-Rapmon

JungKook's POV
I walked over to Suga Hyung's room and i could hear him cussing under his breath. I opened the door a little, enough to see him. He was sitting in his bed. Looking at his cellphone. He was crying. He looks at his desk and there was Chae's cellphone and car keys. You could see the tears in his eyes. Each tears falling right after one another. I knocked on the door and went in.

"When did you get here?"

"I just got here."

I sat on his bed next to him.

"Its my fault"

"What do you mean Hyung?"

"I texted her to meet the boys at the park and forgot about it. Then PD-nim called and said for us to meet up with him and i didnt tell her to go home. She stayed there for who knows how long."

"I'm sure you didnt mean it hyung"

"But i did. She was spending so much time with Christable that i actually got jealous. I wanted to have sometime with Christable alone."

I was going to say something but my phone message notifications alerted me.

It was a video. I clicked on it and there was YongGuk.

"Hi JungKook. I'm pretty sure you know im in Korea. And im pretty sure you know who i have. Yep, its your lover. Lee Chae Rin or should i say Min Chae Rin since she is Yoongi's little sister."

The camera turning and faced Chae Rin. She was tied up and her mouth was covered and so was her eyes. YongGuk walked towards her and removed the blind fold.

"Say hi to your boyfriend."

She was crying. He grabbed her by her chin, turning her to look at him. She was trying to turn away from him.

"Come on, don't you have anything to say to JungKook?"

He removed the tape covering her mouth.

"JungKook don't come! Its dangerous! I'll be fine!"

YongGuk slaps her.

"Shut up! You annoying brat! JungKook if you want to save her, you know what you gotta do. I'll send you the place"

He said the last part bitterly and the video ended.

Chae's POV
Tears raced down my cheeks. My left side red and stinging.

"YongGuk, don't you think you went to far by slapping her?"

"Do you wanna get slapped to?!"

She shook her head no.

"YongGuk, this doesn't seem right."

"Faith baby im doing this for us. When its all over, we can finally live a good life. We don't have to worry anymore."

"I don't wanna live this way. You aren't the same anymore. You're different. You've changed."

"Faith, I've become this way because his father decided to take away my only family."

"But Yong-"

"Get out! Now!"

She sighed and walked out. He looked at me and walked towards me. He bent down to my level.

"JungKook got lucky with you. You don't look to bad. Nice body portion and beautiful face. I might just spare your life."

Tears came down even more. He brought his hand to my face and wiped my tears away.

"Don't cry. You don't look as pretty when you cry. Plus i hate girls crying."

He caressed my face and his hand made his way to remove the newly put tape over my mouth.

"Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

I shook my head no. He sighed and stood up and walked away. When he was put of sight i let out a breath of relief and looked away to see if i could find something to use to untie myself. Nothing. The ropes were to tight. I could feel my wrists starting to bleed. I was struggling to get myself free as well so it was getting worst.

I heard footsteps and i sat still and waited to see who it was. I was the girl. Faith. She came running to me. She bent down to my level.

"Quickly, turn around"

I did as she said. She untied my hands and feet and grabbed my hand.

"Quickly. Before YongGuk hears and sees us"

"What are you doing? Aren't you scared of him?"

"This isn't him. He wasn't at all like this."

We heard a loud bang and we ducked down.

"Ok, see that corner up there. Your gonna turn that corner and go until you see a ladder. There is only one ladder. Go up that ladder and wait on the upper level for me. Go"

I nodded and started to run but i bumped into someone in front of me. One of his men. He grabbed me by my arm and dragged me back. I passed her and saw that YongGuk was choking her against the wall.

"How could you do this to me Faith?"

I elbowed the man in the place and grabbed a metal bar on the floor and smacked him behind the head. I grabbed Faith's hand and ran.

"After them!"

JungKook's POV
We are heading to the area that YongGuk had sent me. An old warehouse.

"I swear I've seen this building before."

I shook that thought off my mind. We heard a gun shot and we all ran in trying to find them.

Chae's POV
A gun shot and i stopped in my place and held my hands up. I looked to my right and Faith to had her hands held up high. We both turned around and faced YongGuk.

"Now now, i don't wanna hurt either of you yet so come here."

We walked slowly to him when we heard gun shots coming from behind him. Everything was getting crazy. YongGuk ran to me and grabbed me from behind having on of his hand holding the gun pointing it to my head while his other hand was holding me. The gun shots stopped.

BTS, Stephanie, Anna, and Christable.

They were all here.

"Let her go YongGuk"-JungKook

"Its not worth it"-Jin

"Not a chance"-YongGuk

He set the gun and placed his hand on the trigger.

"If you dare pull the trigger, i swear you're gonna wish you never did"-Yoongi Oppa

YongGuk chuckles and he held out his gun. I took the opportunity and grabbed his arm that held the gun and pointed it up to the ceiling and we struggled. BTS came running towards us only to be fighting with YongGuk's men. The girls ran up to me and tried helping me get away from YongGuk. But this is my fight, i saw Faith struggling with a few guys so i told the girls.

"Guys, go help her."

They nodded and left to help Faith. YongGuk and I were at it with each other. We fought for the gun. I kicked it out of his hand. He tried going for it but i jumped onto his back. He grabbed me by my arm and flipped me over his back. I coughed up blood from the impacted on the ground. He went for the gun.

"I have to stop him" i said under my breath. I got up onto my feet and saw that he had the gun pointing towards JungKook. I was going to stop him but i was too late. He pulled the trigger. I turned to look at JungKook and instead of JungKook getting shot it was Yoongi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

101K 3.4K 24
Jin's life was fine before his dad died.....Thats when it all started. But little did he know he would end up falling for his bully
389K 16.8K 26
living a normal life is easy, alongside your adoptive father you were 'happy'. that was until your recriutment came. taken by 'the kims' you never ex...
108K 5.3K 65
Majesty's parents move to Korea from New York. And make Majesty go to some random school, and she meets this boy (Jungkook) who is super rude to her...
27.7K 1.1K 31
Where Mina wants revenge on the person behind her parent's murder. Only to find the truth was much darker.