It Started with a Snowball (A...

By kath_0324

Elsa did not know who Jack Frost was. But that is about to change when our adventurous hero searches fun in t... More

Chapter 1: The Encounter
Chapter 2 : Welcome to Arendelle
Chapter 3 : Disturbing News
Chapter 4 : Trust Me
Chapter 5 : Can You Keep a Secret?
Chapter 6 : Fear and Darkness
Chapter 7 : A Dream that was Pitch Black
Chapter 8 : Classified Information. Guardians Only.
Chapter 9 : Back to the North Mountain
Chapter 10 : No Place for You
Chapter 11 : Finally...
Chapter 12 : First Time in Forever
Chapter 13 : The Reponse
Chapter 14 : 'Beautiful' Aurora
Chapter 15 : Spreading Darkness
Chapter 16 : Assembling the Guardians
Chapter 17 : We Can...Together
Chapter 18 : Danger is Lurking
Chapter 19 : Out of Sight
Chapter 20 : Cruel Torture
Chapter 21 : Saviors
Chapter 22 : What Have I Done?
Chapter 23 : The Shield
Chapter 24 : Victorious, Yet Epic Fail
Chapter 25 : Stroll with Me?
Chapter 26 : A Slight Touch of Deja Vu
Chapter 27 : Happy and Lucky
Chapter 28 : It's a Date
Chapter 29 : Small Fights
Chapter 30 : Shocking Morning
Chapter 31 : Little Chaos
Chapter 32 : My True Love
Chapter 33 : Fun in the Courtyard
Chapter 34 : The Last Letter
Chapter 35 : Future of Us
Chapter 36 : Back to Arendelle
Chapter 37 : Go with the Flow
Chapter 38 : Fun, Excited, Nervous
Chapter 39 : Double Date Part 1
Chapter 40 : Double Date Part 2
Chapter 42 : The Response for the Blessing
Chapter 43 : Moment of Truth
Chapter 44 : From Underground
Chapter 45 : Early Preparations
Chapter 46 : Wish upon the Moon
Chapter 47 : Icy Dilemma
Chapter 48 : Gifts for Anna
Chapter 49 : Party Starts in 3, 2, 1...
Chapter 50 : Pangs of Jealousy
Chapter 51 : Despair
Chapter 52 : King Consort?
Chapter 53 : Judgement
Chapter 54 : A New Chapter
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT READERS!!!

Chapter 41 : Elsa and Anna

13.1K 322 157
By kath_0324

Elsa:

"Here we are." I announced as we approached the foot of my castle.

Jack settled us down. He looks awful tired. "Sorry." I told him.

"Hold on. Give me a minute." He said as he took a few moments to catch his breath. "Okay, I'm fine. I guess I'll leave you two ladies to your business now."

"Thank you, Jack." Anna said as she hugged him.

"Woah. What's this for?" Jack chuckled. "You're welcome." He said eyeing on me.

It made me blush a bit. Anna pulled away and Jack made his way towards me. "I'll fetch you up tomorrow at lunch. Don't forget." He reminded as he kissed me out of the blue. "See you then, Ice Queen."

I pulled him in for just one more kiss and said, "See you soon, Frosty."

"Okay. Go on now. Leave me and my sister alone." Anna shooed playfully.

"Yes, yes. I'm leaving." He said, playing along. "Have fun ladies!"

I watched Jack fly away until he was no longer in sight. "So, let's go inside then."

Marshmallow was sleeping just by the staircase and it seemed rude to wake him up so I just wrote a message in the snow.

'I'm here with Anna. ~Elsa.'

We tiptoed our way up the stairs and opened the doors gently. Once we got in, the sight of my castle was quite relieving.

"You know, I never get tired of looking at your castle. It's just so beautiful. Have you ever thought of throwing a party up here?" Anna asked as she looked around.

"Uhm. No, not really. Since the location is really not that convenient." I chuckled. "And speaking of parties..."

"Yeah? Are we gonna throw one? My birthday's coming up. Just saying because maybe you've forgotten." She said with a sort of awkward smile.

"Yes, we are. But not here. Back at the castle. I've already sent invitations while you were away with Kristoff. Was that okay?" I played with the skirt of my gown, fondling it in between my fingers as I waited for her reply.

"You did?" She gasped. "You remembered..." Tears started to form in her eyes.

I know that I've forgotten about it if it weren't for Aunt Primrose but, Anna was so happy that I remembered her birthday that I didn't bother to correct her.

"Don't cry, Anna." I said, comforting her with a hug.

"I'm just happy that you remembered my birthday even though you never celebrated it with me since I turned 6." Anna cried as she buried her face in my chest.

"Ssshh." I didn't know how else to comfort her until I remembered the short tune that Mama used to sing to us when we cry, complaining about them not spending time with us. I don't remember all the words but I started singing what I could still remember.

(A/N: You can make your own tune. Hehe. Its more like a lullaby...)

"Don't cry little Princess, your Papa and I, loves you. Even though we don't show it much, please know that we always do..." I started humming the tune since I didn't know the lyrics anymore.

"Isn't that what Mama sings to us when we pout at those times that they won't play with us because they were so busy?" Anna asked, looking up at me.

"Yeah." I smiled at her. "I don't remember all the lyrics anymore. Do you?"

"Let me see." She squeezed her eyes shut as she tried to remember the lyrics. "Ah! ...Someday you'll know what it feels like to be ruler of this place. And when that happens you should have a smile written on your face... Okay, now I don't know what comes next." Anna sighed. "I miss Mama and Papa."

"Me too." I held Anna's hands and I lead her up the stairs.

We just reached the top of the staircase when Anna tightened her grip on my hand.

"Elsa?"

"Yes?"

"What did you do when Mama and Papa died?" She asked shyly.

"I-I didn't really do anything. I just sat by the door and cried my eyes out until there were no more tears coming out."

"You sat by the door? By all means, did you hear me sing to you, telling you to let me in?"

"Yes. I could always hear you in there. I just can't risk letting you in because I might hit you again." I said turning away. I started to climb up the right staircase leading to my bedroom.

"Oh... Elsa, I actually have a lot of questions." Anna said as she followed me.

"Ask away, Anna. I'll answer as long as I know what to answer."

"How come I never knew that you had powers at your coronation and when I came back from being frozen, there were these memories rushing through my head?" She tucked some loose strands of hair behind her ear.

"Oh, that. Well, you remember now that I hit your head before, right?"

"Uhuh." She eagerly said.

"After that incident, the trolls placed some magic on you so that you wouldn't be of danger of me. They replaced your memories of me having powers, so you didn't know anything. What's harder was keeping it a secret from you." I sighed.

We reached my chambers and I sat down on my snow bed. Anna stood in front of me. She dropped her bag near the bed and she was silent for a while. She might be thinking about of what I just told her.

"You know what, all those times, I thought I did something wrong. Something so unforgivable that you wouldn't dare to even tell me." She said.

"I-I just didn't know what to do that time. I was scared that I might accidentally hurt you or anybody else. I'm sorry." I held her hand.

"It's fine. It's all in the past now, right?" She flashed a warm smile.

"Yeah. The past is in the past." I smiled back at her.

"Sooooo, how are things with you and Jack?" She asked teasingly.

"Hey. We're here to talk about us, not Jack." My cheeks turned red from embarrassment.

"Well, I said YOU and Jack. Not just Jack. Sooo?"

"Alright, fine. We're good. Very good in fact."

Anna looked at me wanting more 'details'. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Aww, come on Elsa. Tell me. Is he a good kisser?" She giggled.

"What? Hey! You're crossing the line!" I protested, my cheeks were burning red from her question.

Anna laughed to her hearts content. "You look funny when you blush."

"Oh, shush!" I threw some snow at her with a evil grin on my face.

"No fair! I don't have snow to throw back at you." She complained, looking around for some snow.

"You want snow, huh?" I smirked and made a big snowball on top of her head and dropped it.

"Ahhh! Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold!" She shook off the snow from herself.

I laughed at her silly expression. "Now, you look funny."

"You're mean." Anna pouted.

"Well, you started it." I chuckled.

"Oh yeah I did. Ha!" She threw a snowball at me.

"Oh, you're gonna get it." I threw some back at her. And just like that, Anna and I took a trip down memory lane. All those times when we were still young and played around in our room, running around the corridors and causing havoc all over the castle.

It was a lot of fun. The place was covered in snow, then Mama and Papa would scold us because they had to cleanup our mess. I didn't know how to thaw the snow back then.

The situation right now was the same as before. Anna and I causing trouble. Not in the kingdom's castle but in my ice castle. Snow was everywhere. And yeah, I am having a very good time.

"You're never gonna hit me with that, are you?!" Anna asked as she ran around, trying to escape me and my sort-of-huge-but-medium-sized snowball.

"I will if I catch you." I laughed. "So run!"

We giggled and laughed until we wore ourselves out. We ended up in the ballroom, sitting on the floor.

"That was soooooooo fun!" said Anna as she let herself lie down on the floor which was covered in snow. "Wanna make snow angels?"

"You could never make a 'perfect' snow angel." I mocked her.

"I've actually done some practicing." She smirked as she started to move her arms and legs across the snowy floor.

"Oh really?" I challenged.

"Yes, I have." She stood up and looked at what she made. "See, it's perfect." She blowed raspberry.

I chuckled at her childish attitude. "Let me take a look at it."

I stood up and observed her snow angel. "Well, I could say that it did, improve..."

"Ha! Told you, I practiced." Anna boasted.

"Okay, okay. You've gotten better but, still no match for me." I grinned at her as I made a snow statue of an angel.

"Hey! No fair. We're talking about snow angels, on the floor. Not snow angel statues, on the floor." She kicked some snow at me.

"Oh, so it's kicking snow now?" I challenged.

"Possibly." She tauntingly smiled. "Are you up for it, Elsa?"

"You dare challenge me? I'm the Queen of Ice and Snow, Anna. I am very much up for it." I swished my hands across the air and it blew gusts of wind at Anna.

The wind blew so hard that it made Anna fall flat on her butt.

"Woooahh! Aaah!" she said as she fell.

"You okay?" I chuckled as I help her stand up.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. Phew! It's getting dark out here. Wanna eat something?" She asked.

"Oh no." I gasped.

"Why? What is it?"

"I forgot to bring some food." I said disappointingly.

"No problem." Anna said without any worry. "I've got some."

"Wha- You did?"

"Yeah. When I packed my stuff I grabbed some food from the kitchen. Hold on. I'm gonna get my bag." She said as she ran out the ballroom off to my... I mean, our room.

"Okay. Take your time." I shouted.

I waited for a few minutes then, Anna came back running. "Phew! You know, I almost slipped on the stairs. Twice. I'm so glad I still made it back here." she said, breathing heavily.

"You should've took your time and not run around. Especially while climbing up or down the stairs." I reminded.

"Sorry. Got a little excited because... guess what I got." She excitedly said.

"Hmm? I don't know. Cookies? Wafers? Chicken?" I guessed.

"No, you silly. Chocolate!!!" she screamed, raising 3 bars of chocolate.

"Here." She tossed me one and grabbed another for herself. She hurriedly opened one and ate it in flash.

She was about to go for the other chocolate bar when I jumped in. "Woah. Hold up. Just a minute. You break that chocolate in half or I will bury you under all this snow."

"Why???" She pouted. "I wanted moooore. Plus you haven't finished yours yet. You have just took a single bite. Lemme have it, pleeeeeaaaase???"

"No." I blowed raspberry at her. "We should have the same amount of chocolate. To be fair." I waved my hand and froze the chocolate bar. "Now, until I finish my chocolate, you'll keep your hands of this one." I said with a tone of authority.

"But, I want chocolate now." Anna said with puppy eyes.

"Then wait." I smirked.

"Waaaaaa... I'm not gonna stop whining until I eat another piece of chocolate."

"Just wait. I'm almost done. This is also a test of your patience." I lightly reprimanded.

"Hurrrrryyyyyy." Anna whined.

"You're like a child, like most of the time." I chuckled.

"You're like a... Uhm... Queen!" She responded.

"Well, I am a queen." I laughed as I ate the last piece of chocolate of my chocolate bar.

"Finally! More chocolate!" Anna exclaimed.

I defrosted the chocolate from its frozen state and broke it in half. I took the other half and the other half, for Anna.

"Now, don't eat the chocolate at once. Try to bite a piece and let it melt in your mouth. It's tastier and it lasts long." I told Anna as I handed her, her share.

"It does?" She asked, her eyes wide. She took a bite and left the chocolate 'sitting' in her mouth.

"Not like that. Eat it, but use your tongue. don't bite it." I laughed.

"Oh!" She tried it. I took a bite off my chocolate and did the same thing.

"Mmm. Yeah. It does last longer." She giggled.

"Told you so." I said as I savored the chocolate in my mouth.

We had a sweet time eating our chocolates and it was really getting dark out. "Should we sleep now?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm feeling tired." Anna yawned.

"Come on." I stood up and reached my hand out for her.

She held my hand and I pull her up. "You're getting heavy." I tell her.

"I know, I'm starting to get fat." She said annoyingly.

I giggled at her. We went back to my room and I remembered... Anna gets cold unlike me.

"Uhm. I have a question. Can you, like you know, sleep here?" I pointed to my snow bed.

"I've come prepared! Thanks to Kristoff." she chuckled softly. "See, I've brought some thick blankets." she said holding the blankets she got from her bag.

"Wow. Kristoff really does take care of you, does he?" I ask her.

"Yeah. He does." Anna blushed. She placed some of the blankets on the bed.

I started to think about them. They do love each other and Kristoff obviously loves Anna. This was another thing that crossed my mind when they told me they got engaged. I don't want Anna to marry someone who does not truly love her. And it turns out, I was stressing out for nothing.

I know Anna would still make time for me even though she'll have her own family and well, I'm always there to watch after them if something goes wrong. I guess, blessing their marriage won't be a problem.

Anna:

Elsa stood quietly as she watched me place the blankets over her bed. "Are you okay, Elsa?" I asked.

She shook her head as if she just awoken herself from a daydream. "Yeah. I'm fine. I was just thinking about something."

"Kristoff and I?" I asked her. I had fun with her today but I really wanted to know what her response would be. I want to be with Kristoff and I want her to be happy for us.

"Hmm. Sort of." She said as she looked out the window. The moon shined bright tonight. Its light made Elsa's hair glisten in the darkness.

"Elsa. You don't have to worry about me and Kristoff. He's not like other men. Not like Hans either... Rest in peace, Hans. Don't haunt me. What I'm saying is that-"

"Anna." Elsa said, cutting me off. "I know he's not like other men. But I just can't risk you getting hurt. You know that. All these years I protected you from me. That was wrong of me. I should've protected you from the evil outside. That's why, right now, I'm doing what I can to make you happy and safe."

"I know Elsa. I know. But Kristoff makes me happy. He also does what he can to keep me safe. Elsa, please don't do this to me."

"What am I doing to you?" She asked, confused.

"You're saying no to the marriage." I started to tear up.

"What? No! I'm not saying no to the marriage." she protested.

"You're not? So, it's a yes??" I asked, hopeful.

"No. Not yet." She smiled.

"Oh come on! You're killing me." I said grumpily.

She chuckled softly. "I'll tell both of you tomorrow." She said as she got ready for bed. She let her hair loose. I rarely see Elsa with her hair down. She usually braids it or ties it in a bun. Her hair was long and wavy, unlike mine. Mine is straight.

I let loose of my braids as well and tucked myself in the snow bed that was now covered in blankets. Elsa followed a few seconds after.

"You're gonna say 'yes', right?" I nagged her, poking her arm.

"Go to sleep, Anna." She said with a slight smile. "Good night, Anna."

"Tell me noooow." I pleaded.

"No, tomorrow. Patience, I tell you." She said turning her back.

"Promise?" I say as I lean over her shoulder.

"Yes, I promise." she chuckled softly. "Now go to sleep."

"Okay, okay. I'm sleeping. Good night, Elsa." I said as I kept myself cozy.

"Say yes, okay?" I whispered.

"Good night, Anna." She said with laughter.

It made me smile. "Good night, Elsa." I figured that there was no way that she would tell me right now, so I didn't bother asking her anymore. I closed my eyes and I drifted to sleep.

Hiii!!! Sooo, first of all, thank you for reading. Ü I appreciate all the votes and comments I receive from you guys. You are simply amazing.. :3 I am nothing without you. Anyways, I would like to say that, I am going to be busy starting today. I have a 200-hour Practicum to attend to.. D; yeah. You didn't read it wrong.. It's 200.. D; so I might not be posting like I usually do in a matter of 2 to 3 days. But I will still be posting.. I promise. Just wait for it.. Ü i am sort of rushing the next chapter because I know that you all want to know what happens next and all that soo, I shall start writing it now.. :3 everyone, have a nice day! ü ~karyned23 ❄️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 87 13
(SEQUEL TO FROZEN LOVE: JELSA) Elsa is no longer Queen Elsa of Arendelle. She is now the young woman who ran away with Jack Frost in hope of becoming...
22.7K 1K 15
The first thing Jack remembers is Master Pitch, the man who saved him and gave him his frost powers. He served Master Pitch for years till the day co...
124K 4.3K 66
Elsa feels lonely. Sure, she has Anna but she seemed to be missing someone else. A lover. Someone Elsa could call... hers. Jack Frost has visited Are...
6K 362 24
So Anna and Kristoff are on their honeymoon. Elsa is left with duties for her kingdom. But what happens when Jack Frost comes to visit Elsa? And what...