My Soulmate

By violein

"I won't hurt you. Trust me." These words you've always heard. But no one ever kept this promise. Everyone l... More

Chapter 1 - At Point Zero
Chapter 2 - Forced
Chapter 3 - Tell me who you are
Chapter 4 - His facade
Chapter 6 - Mindreader
Chapter 7 - Falling for you?
Chapter 8 - Our secrets
Chapter 9 - Miracle needed
Chapter 10 - Big Changes
Chapter 11 - Underneath the stars
Chapter 12 - The new member
Chapter 13 - Trustissues
Chapter 14 - Lovey-dovey
Chapter 15 - Curse or blessing?
Chapter 16 - The game of emotions
Chapter 17 - Tell Me Why
Chapter 19 - Forgiveness
Epilogue - Happy Endings

Chapter 5 - The loner

2.3K 103 42
By violein

After lunchtime, everyone was in their classrooms again. Except for three boys who were standing next to the toilets holding a conversation with each other.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok took themselves a break from school.

Namjoon: "And what do you guys think about the new girl?"

Hoseok: : "Well.. she's very quiet. And it didn't seem like she wants to have something to do with us."

Namjoon nodded in agreement and looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi: "I don't care about her."

Namjoon laughed and looked back at Hoseok.

Namjoon: "Right, why did I even asked you. You don't care about anything."

Yoongi: "... false. I just only care about the important things. For example about me and my sleep... And my peace."

Hoseok: "And about me."

Hoseok smiled brightly at him and laid his arm over his shoulder to sidehug his friend.

But Yoongi immediately avoided his hug while giving him a disgusted look. He slowly pulled him off like he was the nastiest thing that ever touched his body.

Yoongi: "Oh yes, about you the most. Keep on dreaming."

Hoseok laughed at him but even if he knew that Yoongi's reaction was just his dark humor, he didn't try to continue messing with his friend.

Namjoon: "Anyways, I think we should keep distance to her. Something about her is suspicious."

------------------ Your View

You were relieved as the bell rang the last time this day to end the class. You cleaned your place up, as everyone left the room.

Taehyung: "Byee cutie~ See ya tomorrow."

He gave you one of his cute wide box smiles and waved at you before also he left the room with his friend Jungkook, who was trapped under his arm and was getting dragged with him.

You smiled at them and stood up from your chair. You were one of the last who left this room.

But as you were about to leave, a familiar voice stopped you.

???: "Y/N! Where have you been at lunchtime?! Did you forgot that I was supposed to show you around?"

You turned towards the girl who was talking to you and faced her surprised, as she was standing right behind you.

You: "I'm sorry. I was with Taehyung and his friends during lunch."

Sohyun: "Wait what?"

Sohyun suddenly looked surprised.

You: "Is there a problem?"

Sohyun: "Uhm.. Y/N. Please listen to me. Stay away from this guys. I mean Taehyung is alright but the others.. how should I say that. They are the most feared group in school. They didn't fit you. They will hurt you because they are bad boys. Be careful."

Your eyes widened at her words in disbelieve. But after a few seconds you began to laugh at her words.

-Cute chubby bunny Jin and bright smiling angel Hoseok were bad boys?!-

You couldn't imagine that.

Sohyun's face darkened as she saw that you didn't take her serious.

Sohyun: "I warned you."

With this words, she passed by and left you alone in the room.

-Don't worry. I know how to handle badboys.-

------------------ next day

It was nearly lunchtime but the math lesson seemed to last forever. All those formulas danced through your head but you couldn't think straight anymore. So it was a huge relief the bell finally rang again.

Taehyung: "Ugh finally this torture is over.."

You nodded in agreement and cleaned up your place. Suddenly your gaze fell on Taehyung's hand who was reaching for yours.

You looked up to the tall boy next to you and looked down again at his hand.

Taehyung: "Are you coming?"

You: "Going where?"

Taehyung: "Girl, don't you know that it is finally lunchtime? Your hungry stomach must have turned off your mind."

You: "Uhm Taehyung.. I will eat alone today."

He hesitated and gave you a confused look.

Taehyung: "Why?!"

Jungkook: "Are you two coming now? My stomach is already making whale sounds."

Jungkook suddenly appeared behind you.

Taehyung: "SHHHHHHT.."

Taehyung turned immediately to Jungkook while holding his index finger in front of his lips.

You looked amused at these two and got up from your chair.

You: "Because I like to be alone."

You answered Taehyung and gave him a 'I'm sorry' look before you passed these two confused guys by.

------------------ Yoongi's View

Taehyung: "Okay, who of you scared Y/N away?!"

Yoongi looked at the two youngest, who came from their class. He raised an eyebrow and looked confused at his furious friend who walked with big steps towards him.

Yoongi: "What are you talking about?" He asked calmly.

Taehyung: "Y/N. She didn't want to have lunch with us again."

Yoongi only shrugged his shoulders and turned away. He wasn't really surprised that you didn't want to come with them since you promised him yesterday that you will avoid the group. But he knew you didn't do that only because of him like you said.

He had a feeling that this was only an excuse which would make it easier for you to hide your secrets. Obviously, you had secrets. Why else wouldn't you tell him your name voluntarily. And he knew you had something to do with Jimin. That wasn't a good sign anyways.

Taehyung: "Why would she avoid us?"

Namjoon: "We don't know, Tae. But if that is her choice we have to accept it."

Taehyung: "Min Yoongi. Spill out what you know."

Taehyung suddenly reached out for Yoongi's arm, as he didn't seem to listen anymore.

Yoongi: "I don't know anything. Calm down from your trip, dude."

Yoongi said annoyed as he was forced to face Taehyung again.

Taehyung: "You were the last one who talked to her. Why did she leave the table yesterday?"

Taehyung didn't let go of his friend and faced him seriously.

Yoongi: "I'll give you a hint now. Let go of me or you will regret that you have the guts to blame me for her behavior. Got it?"

Yoongi's eyes flashed in anger.

Jin: "Boy's. Calm down. Both of you. I thought we are over with fighting over girls. It was Y/N's decision. She will have her reasons. Accept that now, Tae."

Jin stepped between these two hotheads making to let Taehyung's grip go of Yoongi.

Jin: "So can we go eat now? Without catfights please?"

Yoongi avoided Jin's eye contact and just turned into the direction of the cafeteria. Jin took his behavior as a mute 'yes' and shifted his gaze to Taehyung. He was also looking behind Yoongi, like the rest of the group and simply nodded as he felt Jin's eyes on him.

------------------ Your View

You were sitting alone at a table in the middle of the cafeteria. People crowded on the other tables around you for having their meal. And here you were again. You were the black sheep, as always. The loner, who acted weird in the eyes of others. The outsider, who no one understands.

-But I wanted to play this role, didn't I?-

You showed everyone that you wanted to be alone. Just because you didn't want to explain your complicated life to them. -They wouldn't understand.- That 's what you always said to you. You learned to trust nobody. To do your things by yourself and didn't let anyone help you. You didn't let anyone near you because you feared that someone could hurt you.

Your eyes shifted around you. Some students were looking at you and some were whispering to their friends afterwards. You sighed lightly and looked back at your lunch. You were about to take your chopsticks to start eating, as you hesitated and looked up.

A hand of a guy left a small piece of paper on your table, as he passed by.

As you took a closer look at him, you saw, it was Jungkook who walked inconspicuously further with his group. None of them had noticed his move.

You kept your gaze on them until they sat on a free table which was directly in your view.

Curious about the paper, you took it and opened it straight away.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. - Jungkook

The message was short but you appreciate it. You hadn't expected that from him since he didn't really talk that much to you. And he seemed like he would always do what his friends desire.

You couldn't imagine the group would appreciate that you refused them.

-They will ignore me for the rest of their lifes.-

But maybe that was the best that could have happen to you.

While you were eating you avoided looking at the table where the boys were sitting. Even if you felt a strong gaze on you. Out of the corner of your eye, you saw how Yoongi looked to you all the time.

He was the only one who could see you easily without turning around or doing something obviously. But you didn't want to meet his eyes, so you immediately looked straight back on your plate.

-I did what you wanted! So stop looking at me like that.-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.4K 21
He loves you. You never knew. He is always with you but you are so fool that you never know what is happening with him. When he knew about his brothe...
1.6K 110 28
I was dying.. But he somehow saved me.. But I cannot end up with him.. I dont wanna hurt him.. - "I love you" - What if Im too late?
3K 256 15
"I love you Jinnie. I really do, I always did and I will keep loving you. Trust me Jin, please" Jungkook pleaded. "You are saying this only because...
1.2K 267 47
"I saw this dream again" jungkook said with heavy breath. "Today again this dream, does this have any connection with my future" y/n said while smili...