clickbait ~diza

Autorstwa livxgmw

"she is like clickbait. she is beautiful and funny and so hot on the outside. but what's even better, is the... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 6

939 24 34
Autorstwa livxgmw

"Right now it's our free period!" Gabbie said excitedly while looking at David and Liza.
"What about gym?" Liza asked Gabbie.
"We don't have it, thank the lord holy Jesus mother fu**ing, Christ, because it takes forever to straighten this baby." Gabbie says as she dramatically flips her hair.
"Then why does it always look like a squirrel's nest?" David said laughing.
"Ha Ha Ha, you're so funny David." Gabbie said while Liza laughed.
"Well... I gotta go. Bye!" Gabbie said as she winked at David. But Liza thankfully didn't notice. David smiled to himself and looked up at Gabbie.
"Going to make out with Zane are we?" Liza said smirking and making kissy faces.
"Shut up Liza... Maybe I will though..." Gabbie says blushing and smirking as she runs out of the empty library.
"I SHIP IT!" Liza screams to Gabbie as she left her and David in the empty library.
"You don't know much about me, do you. I'm Liza Shaila Koshy, I just moved her from Houston, Texas. Beyoncé's capital baby!" Liza says as she flips her mimicking Beyoncé.
David laughed and smiled at Liza.
"You're very interesting. I like talking about you." David said smiling until he instantly face palmed himself. You like talking about her? What is wrong with you!
Liza just blushed and smiled.
"I'm sorry if I seem to come off as talking too much. I just really want to be your friend and stuff." Liza said looking down and smiling.
David smiled and blushed. Liza KOSHY wants to be my friend... which means she likes talking to me...
"Earth to David!" Liza said sitting right in front of David's face bringing him back into reality.
"W-what?" David said blushing as Liza laughed.
"I guess I just have that affect on people," Liza said smirking as she got up to look around.
No. You have that affect on me. David thought as he got up and followed her around.
She seemed unamused by all the books but interested by all the history of the library. It was old and vintage and looked nothing like a school library. No one even knew it existed, so it was constantly empty. She climbed on the ladders to get to the tallest of shelves because she wasn't tall enough to reach them normally, and rode them across the sections of books. David laughed at Liza as she rode across the lines of books and followed close behind her. To be fair, she seemed really clumsy.
"You know everything about me and I know nothing about you!" Liza said swinging the ladder down the line of shelves.
"I only know your first and last name." David laughs looking up at her.
"But fine... My name is David Dobrik. I really like YouTube... I love hanging out with my friends... I'm really good at tennis? I have 3 younger siblings... and I'm overly cocky because look at me." David said smiling as he walked over to Liza.
Liza hopped off of the ladder into David's arms.
"What can I say, you're so easy to fall for," Liza said laughing as she hopped out of his arms. David just sat there and blushed like an idiot while Liza kept walking.
"You sound like a really interesting person. I like interesting people!" Liza said smiling as she sat down against the wall.
"What are your siblings' names?" Liza asked pulling David down next to her.
"Toby, Ester, and Sarah. They're annoying." David mumbled while rolling his eyes.
"I've never had any siblings. But I wish I did. I'm sure they're not that bad." Liza said nudging David and laughing.
"They're evil!" David said laughing and rolling his eyes.
"Okay. After school, I'm coming to your house. I can meet your siblings and you can prove to me they're annoying." Liza said smiling.
"Deal. But they've hated every person I've ever brought home. So watch out." David said rolling his eyes.
"Every girl?" Liza asks intrigued.
"Most girls I bring home are only to have sex with. So hopefully they don't see or hear that." David said laughing and Liza's expression instantly went from happy to disgusted and sad.
David instantly noticed it and before he had time to say anything Liza perked up.
"Wow... Look at the time. It's time for advisory... Better go find Gabbie... Bye.." Liza said as she ran out of the room before she showed any type of disappointment. Now Liza wasn't the type to cry. Before Liza's dad "died " he told her to save her tears for things that mattered, or that were worth crying for. An adorable f**kboy she just met on her first day was not a thing she was going to waste her tears on. Besides, she didn't feel that upset. It was kind of disgusting that he slept with so many girls, and kind of disappointing because he was really cute, but definitely not something she was going to go cry about in a diary. Liza started smiling as she grabbed her backpack and walked up to Gabbie. I can't wait to see David's family tonight. She thought to herself when she walked up to Gabbie.

I am so f**king stupid. Why would you tell the girl you like that you sleep with a lot of people. I just hope she still wants to be friends... I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't. I'll ask her at lunch. David thought as he grabbed his phone. He ran his hands through his hair as he grabbed his backpack and headed towards advisory.

"Thank the LORD we have the same advisory! Evans room... 226." Gabbie said guiding Liza towards the room.
"What is advisory anyways?" Liza asked looking at all the kids around her. Some were doing homework, some people were studying together, some people were on their phones, and some people were making out.
"It's like a study hall. You can work with your friends, ask other teachers for help, etc. Everyone's advisory is different. We have a more easy going teacher, but there is always one rule in this room. All you have to do is stay quiet." Gabbie said in awe.
"That's great... Can you help me with math?" Liza asked laughing.
"Oh, honey... I don't know anything about math... But Alex is in honors math. He isn't cocky about it, and he's so hot. I recommend asking him for help baby." Gabbie said biting her bottom lip and laughing.
"Shut upp! That was so cringey too. You broke the mother effing cringe scale." Liza said laughing. I mean sure Alex was hot but was he wasn't David Dobrik hot.
"I'm going to go ask him. NOT because he is hot, but because I can't do schnitzel when it comes to math. You're coming with me since you need help too." Liza said smiling and grabbing a notebook out of her bag.
"Wow. You are fun, and you are trying to give me good grades. Where have you been my entire life!" Gabbie says laughing. Liza started laughing too, so by the time they got over to Alex they were a laughing mess.
"Hey Liza, Hey Gab," Alex said smiling instantly looking at Liza.
"Could you help us.. with math? I'm really sorry, Gabbie just said you are really smart so I was like, we should go ask him. And you didn't look like you were doing anything, but I really don't want to interup-" Liza rambled until Alex started chuckling.
"You are fine Liza. Really. It's funny when you ramble. It's adorable." Alex said laughing.

"oH mY gOSh" Gabbie mouthed while Alex wasn't looking.
"Shhh!" Liza mouthed back and when Alex turned around she smiled.
Around 25 min later the bell rang, which meant it was time for lunch.
"Alex you're a miracle worker!" Liza said smiling as she looked over her notes.
"Yeah well, you might have to re-teach it to Gabbie..." Alex said laughing as he pointed to Gabbie sleeping.
"It was only 25 minutes..." Liza said shaking Gabbie.
"IM UP, NOT A TARANTULA DAVID!" Gabbie woke up screaming.
"What the crap..." Liza and Alex said laughing.
"Another nightmare about David and vlogs.... Thank God he doesn't have a youtube channel." Gabbie said still in shock from her dream.
Liza just smiled. The thought of him made her heart skip a beat.
"Well, I'm going to go meet up with Toddy. See you guys at lunch!" Alex said as he ran out of the room.

"So... How are you and David.." Gabbie asked nudging Liza.

"Why do you keep asking about him," Liza said laughing while looking at Gabbie.
"I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong, but when most people hear that David sleeps around they put him in this category. Not only did you not do that, you look at him like he's important to you, and you haven't even known him a full 24 hours! I'm just saying, it would be a sin on best friendships everywhere if I didn't ask if you felt something." Gabbie said smiling as she walked ahead towards Corinna.
Liza just stopped where she was. Did she really look like that when she saw him? Her thoughts were interrupted by David standing next to Liza.
"Hey! I- I mean hi Liza." David said running his hands through his hair.
"Hi David!" Liza said smiling.
"I was wondering if I could have your number so I can come over tonight," Liza asked smiling as she held her phone out to David.
David stood there shocked.
She still wants to come over after that?! She is either perfect, or I'm just that irresitible.. David thought to himself as he put his name in her phone.
"Perfect! Thanks!" Liza said as she got up on her toes to hug David. After the hug, Liza got down and smiled as she walked to catch up with Gabbie and Corinna.
David stood there blushing for a good 10 seconds. The way she was so short and they just mashed together, or the way her hair rubbed against his shoulders. It was perfect.
Liza walked over to Gabbie with the biggest smile on her face.
"Ooooh why are you so smiley?" Gabbie said smirking and nudging Liza.
"I'm just having a really good day.." Liza said and while Gabbie wasn't looking, she took a look back at David. Fun fact, he had the same exact smile she did.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: I feel like my chapters are too long, PLEASE tell me your opinions in the comments. Some things in this chapter are really important to the plot, which means the story is EVOLVING! I would also like to apologize for the million grammar errors in previous chapters! I am working on it. If you are having trouble imagining the library, just think of the ladders in beauty and the beast, and how she rides across the shelves of books! So yeah! Vote and or Comment if you want more chapters so I know you like it! (Liza's thank you video is amazing, if you haven't seen it yet, go watch it right now.)
Okay, Byeee!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

31.6K 2.2K 55
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
207K 430 21
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
46.5K 647 38
˚ · . "Welcome to FPE Oneshots!, feel free to make requests." ╰┈➤ ✎ 𝙍𝙚𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙨...