Fifty Shades of Hate

By tvd_VA

"Toby ever since we came back from Branson- and before you say anything just don't and let me finish, ever si... More

fifty shades of hate
First meeting
Scared shitless
Starting the job
Sleep deprived
Branson here we come
Placesplacesplaces
Diffrent concept
Let the games begin
Spanks and promises
The hurting heart
The dinner party
Out in the open
Surprise surprise
The date with business
Quick goodbyes and quick make ups
Wet and wild
New Years!!
Spilling my little guts
The not so fun ball
The suprise

Cold ever after

944 15 3
By tvd_VA

This is the last chapter I really hope you like it.
I love you guys and soon read my new book bye.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Aren't you cold Mrs.Summers?" Toby asked me. My teeth were chattering

"Yes thank you very much." I replied with sarcasm lacing through my voice.

"Come on, You no you love it you have my body heat to keep you warm." He was smiling all smug like.

"Ya ya get over here and keep me warm so far these blankets aren't doing a very good job I guess being in Alaska can make you quite cold."

....okay wait you probably like woah what the fuck how did me and Toby get here. I will gladly tell you it's a mesmerizing story actually.

After I woke up the night he proposed it had seemed the whole world had already found out. My parents, his parents and sister came knocking on our door at 8:00 in the fucking morning.

I answered the door and they practically killed my mind, pushing it with all the new "plans." Why did Toby have to go to work and leave me with all the family?

"Hey Abigail sweetheart how does this wedding dress look?"

"Do you think this would look good on my son?"

"Omg I can't believe my brother's getting married!!!"

The questions were spreading like a wild fire and there was massive chaos. I was starting to develop a small headache.

"Guys we only just got engaged were getting married mouths from now." I said chuckling at them and waiting for my soon to be husband to come home.

When people get butterflies it's okay but when you get butterflies, bees and other insects in your stomach its not, I wish I could tell you how happy I really felt.

!Knock Knock!

The door was being knocked on with someone's thick hard knuckles. I smile really big knowing who was going to be at the door.

The door swung open and there stood Toby with a surprised face I guess he wasn't expecting to see his house so full.

"It's a pleasure to see you all, but I hope your not giving MY Abigail a hard time." I blush furiously as he states the my in that sentence really loud and clear his sister smiles giving him a hug.

"Oh Toby brother I could not be more happy for you but mouths from now is a little long don't you think?" She tells him and he smiles back down at her.

"I guess but if I had a choice I would make her mine the second I could." I gushed never did I think me and him would be getting married life sure is weird.

Once my parents and his family decided to finally leave our house after what felt like hours upon hours it was just me and Toby....alone.

"So would you like something to drink princess?" Toby asked in a sweethearted way but I just had to ruin the moment.

"Ya your cum." I was feeling very aroused all I could think about was Toby in every single shade.

His face lit up in confusion and excitement. He turned to me his pupils dilating while he took big strides over to me.

We were chest to chest as I bucked my hips forward rubbing my front right on him. Are breathing was starting to get harder as we stay in motion.

He groaned moving up and down with my front we were practically dry fucking. I moaned with all the voice inside me I wanted to be fucked and I wanted too fuck.

"Can I be in charge this time just to have you like putty in my hands?" I asked him fully knowing I would still miss being the submissive for our sex.

"Just fuck the life out of me my dick is fully hard for you I would like you to make it cum." I smiled at his word choice.

We start making out as his tongue sloshes in the inside of my mouth, I push him to the bedroom to start ripping his work clothes off.

Never once in my life have I been so demanding and needy that's what Toby did to me he changed me in every way possible.

I had him lie on his back so I could sit on top of him and ride him...hard. I positioned my legs over him on each side while I put his dick in my pu$$y.

He let out a low throaty groan and that's when I titled my head back and starting to move.

"Ahh fuck! your so tight... fuck me faster!" He chanted while our body's made a slapping sound.

I ended up Cumming and him following shortly after. I swear it gets better and better the second you lose your innocents.

I lay beside him and cuddle my head against his amazing warm rock hard chest.

"So when will it be?" He asked me still catching his breath.

"When will what be?" At first I thought he was talking about the wedding but we had already set a date for that.

"The wedding Abigail." So maybe I was wrong he was talking about the wedding. I was suprised he listen to his sister about taking to long.

Truly I didn't want to get married to fast. I didn't want it being rushed but at the same time I didn't want to wait to long plus he was asking me right now so I had to think of a date any minute now.

I twirled my thumbs around and around as my mind squinted for an answer. "How about the Friday after the one tomorrow." I thought that seemed responsible enough it wasn't to long or to short.

"Then its settled we can get married then the sooner the better so would you like something to drink now?" I realized he must be thirsty to keep asking me this.

"Ya lets go I can make fresh lemonade." Sprinting out of bed I grab my clothes while he laughs at me.

"To have and to hold and in sickness and in health." The pastor said shouting to loud for my liking.

"I do." He told the pastor while looking me straight in the eyes. I got all blushy and smiled one of my big toothy grins.

I wasn't trying to make this all about me but the faster I said I do the sooner I could get out of this itchy torture chamber.

My dress was long and puffy with ruffles at the bottom. It was as white as snow it's self. What I liked most about it is that it made me look busty.

Did I mention the killer heels and the vail that was lower then the dress, ok maybe not that low but close to it.

"I do!" everybody put there hands together and clapped for us I practically jumped up and down I knew what time it was it was time for the magic kiss.

This weekend had been short we mostly went on dates and went our separate ways to get prepared for the wedding and don't forget our bachelorette party's.

I all of sudden felt his chapped lips sparkling against mine. My eyes fluttered closed as our lips moved in sync I pulled away to keep it pg. 13 for the large crowd filled with many people I didn't know.

"Our honey moon is a day away if you go get in my limo I'm going to take us there."He whispered his hot breath fanning in my ear.

Are wedding was all things perfect since Toby owned a lot of money you could probably imagine how our wedding looked the only thing that looked cheap was the cake it was ironic though.

It was a decent sized cake that was shaped like silver handcuffs with two candy keys laying beside it. No one saw our cake because we kept it our secret. Our cake we gave them was a two layer white cake with pink icing on the side.

I was tempted to know where we were going but I was getting ready to find out. He opened the door and scooted in next to me.

"Ready to go all the way to Alaska my beautiful wife." My face went wide Alaska where it's cold and there's no beaches.

"Shocked but yes any where with my husband." I did mean what I said its just Alaska was different. The place didn't matter as long as I got to spend time with Toby I told myself.

"I did it didn't I, I ended up picking somewhere wrong." frustration was clearly heard in his voice. I shook my head rapidly while I cupped my hands around his face and planted kisses all over him.

Soon my short small kisses turned into long heated making out kissing. My wrist were starting to hurt from the position I had them in. Moving it I accidentally put it down on his dick earning me a low groan.

"Abigail, honey, I don't think you would want me to fuck you in the back seat of a limo?" He said while his voice got husky, deep and very very low.

"Yes I do actually I think it would be kinda cool to have sex in the back of a limo." I slipped his shirt off revealing his nice chest. Smirking I kiss his neck.

"Abigail take off your pants!" There was dominance in his voice as I lift my bum of the seat and slip my black lace thong off.

I was thankful for tainted windows and for picking the back seat as I was now half way naked in front of Toby in a limo.

His hands took to my knees and spread them with force putting his knees on the floor while he put his head in between my thighs.

His tongue swirled around my sex. I jolted from the all to familiar feeling. He was licking and sucking slowly up and down my cl!t.

He started to pull his tongue out to stop but I wasn't to satisfied I was just getting started so while he was on his knees I had an Idea....

I then take my legs and as hard as I can trap his head to between my thighs keeping him locked there.

I knew he wasn't going to eat me out so I guess I had to be the one to move around. I started popping my pu$$y forward as hard as I could and with all my force. My thrust were becoming harder I felt like I was getting closer and closer and every time I did I felt his nose rub against my cl!t.

My eyes roll back in pleasurable pain a loud moan suppresses from my body. I felt like a freak but I really wanted to feel his nose against me. He didn't move so I pushed his face up a little. His nose was on the spot and I felt so high I started bucking my pu$$y on it.

I love him I really do but right now I didn't care if he was dying from shortness of breath I felt very horny he can hold his breath a little longer.

I thrust my pu$$y agin.

I came..... a lot. unlocking my legs he came up out of breath his face red. I turned red noticing what I had just done that has to be one of the most embarrassing moments of my life I can't believe I just did that to him.

"I'm sorry that's so embarrassing....I'm sorry." I stumbled not knowing what to say to him.

"It's okay next time just please let me breathe I never could hold my breath long." My face was heating up while I nodded.

"Were here now so wake up Abigail and put this coat on its very cold." He said while I rubbed my palm over my eyes to wake up.

I stepped outside and even with a coat on it was below freezing my body was shaking but I could see why we were in Alaska. I was still really tired but looking out it was beautiful.

"The limo drivers taking our stuff to our hotel room would you like to get some hot chocolate?" He draped his muscular arm around me instantly my body stopped shivering from the new body heat of my HUSBAND!

I was sitting at a table while Toby was ordering our hot chocolate. I stare down at my ring admiring every little pice of it I never would if guessed my dream guy would be my husband. I'm just glad he didn't wait till 2015.

"Here my love." Getting handed my hot chocolate was burning my hand we settled for a while.

"Since we're married you aren't going to get me pregnant are you I mean I love you and I'm glad were married but kids oh lord that would be a big step. I think we should wait but if you want kids don't use a condom....Im so sorry I said condom out loud and now your probably embarrassed." I rushed it all its been on my mind for a while and I didn't know a good way to approach the subject.

I don't want kids while I'm in my twenty's I think I want them around my 30's.

"No Abigail I want kids in late 20's to 30's." He chuckled, I dropped my jaw he wanted them around the same age I did.....aww I love my husband.

"That's fine so shall we ski now?" I smiled and he nodded his head while getting up for me to take his firm hand.

We were in bed and it was our last night we had seen and done a lot together.

Every thing was just an over all blast we were both really happy I think I would never picture my life being this perfect.

We also had sex......sex..and more sex!

"How was that for a week in Alaska and aren't you could MRS. Summers?" I smiled he called me his wife officially now. He snuggled all up in my space and we both dozed of keeping each other warm.

I woke instantly from the sudden lack of body heat. I saw Toby shuffling around packing our stuff and I took that as a sign we were done and we were going to return back to reality.

We loaded up in the limo and had a full out conversation it was nice. It was a long drive but we ended up getting home.

I walked inside I knew life was going to be great from here on we would have each other.

I sit on the couch as I get startled when I won't give up by Jason Maraz starts playing.

Will you have this dance?" I smile I'm in love with him and all his little things. I say yes as he takes me to his chest and we slowly waltzes to the rhythm.

"I love you Abigail."

"I love you too."

I won't give up on us...

Even if the skies get rough...

I'm giving you all my love...

I'm still looking up...

I close my eyes and take in the perfect moment wanting to cry I love him and I will always.

Cause even the stars they burn...

Some even fall to the earth...

We've got a lot to learn...

God knows were worth it...

No I won't give up...

I don't want to be some one who walks aways so easily...

I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make...

Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use the tools and gifts we got, yeah we got a lot a steak.

And in the end your still my friend at lest we didn't intend for us to work...

We didn't break..

We didn't burn...

We had to learn...

How to bend...

Without the world caving in...

I had to learn what I've got...

And what Im not...

And who I am...

The song ends eventually as he pulls me close to him and kisses me telling me he will never let me go and never give up on us.

"Sweetheart?" Toby said.

"Yes?" I asked

"We should get to bed I am going to be at work tomorrow so come and lie down with me." I smiled this is perfect everything is so blissful.

We went to the bed and I turn out the light we went to sleep knowing full well next week I would be in my 30's.

-/;'-&/&:@/&;&:$;($;&/&-@/@/@

I REALLY HOPED YOU LIKED THE BOOK!!

Thank you thank you thank you so much for reading I love you guys.

Vote

Bye I love you and once agin thanks it means so much thank you a lot.

Don't forget to read my new book its coming out soon it will be in my profile then under story's so do that. I hopped you had a good adventure I can't say that enough I hope you like my new book that's coming soon.

Bye:)

As of right now .... crying that we got this far and it's time to end. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 2.5K 64
"Remember what I said at the coffee shop?" He asks, and I cringe. "I can report you, slave. And trust me, I will. And you know full well what that en...
2.9K 95 14
WARNING: The first chapters of this book is a bit sensitive. it contains abuse, self hatred and rape. If you are not a fan of books like this, please...
55.5K 872 38
Warning this book will deal with mental, physical and emotional issues and abuse so if you have a problem reading it then Don't read. "I told you tha...
205K 4.5K 29
I wrote this when I was younger. It's when I first started writing mature scenes so it's a tad cringy and super rushed. Just to warn you. In Ivory J...