Headshot || Taekook [ Finishe...

By TaesJams

«"I found him in the woods, he lay there on the ground, bleeding, shot in his head."» top!Jungkook Start: 020... More

🚩
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
열한
열두
열세
열네
십오
열 여섯
십칠
십팔
스물
이십일
스물 둘
이십 삼
스물 넷
이십오
이십 육
스물 일곱
스물 여덟
+1

열 아홉

756 52 11
By TaesJams

"KOOOKIEEEE!"

I softly flinch as the high pitched sound of my name can be heard.

I walk to my door, and greet a
-somehow- really excited Taehyung.

"Hey, Tae."

The thin boy jumps around my neck and embraces me. "How are you?"

I nod. "I'm fine, just sleepy."

He giggles and pecks my cheek. I blush softly but grin. "Cuteass."

He backs off and stares down at his feet. "W-what?" He whispers with a cherry red head.

I find it funny, but somehow I feel guilty for making him feel like that.

"Aish, I didn't mean that your ass is cute, Tae. It's just something you say to someone you kinda l—" I choke on my words.

Little Tae here right in front of me is just biting his lip like it's a pineapple.

(Qotd: do you like pineapple?)

I mutter something and step out of the way, giving Taehyung space to move into my house.

----

"So, how are things with my case?" He speaks after we watched a movie, and somehow Taehyung all wiggled up to me like a pandabear.

"Actually. I don't know anymore." I sigh. "It's just. Each time I think I got it, I find something telling me that I'm wrong. It's really annoying me."

Taehyung closely listens as I say so. He then ruffles my hair and smiles.

"Jungkook.. You forget something."

"Yes.. I know. But I can't figure what."

"You need to find Jung Hoseok."

"Yea, who's that? What does he have to do with you and Yoongi and Jimin? I don't get it, Tae. He's my biggest mystery at the moment." I sheak my head disappointed.

"If there was just that one clue, telling me what I need to do to fix this.."
I sigh and see Taehyung shift uncomfortably on his seat.

I frown.

"Taehyung?"

He nods.

"Is there something you know about this but I don't?"

He sheaks his head, biting his lip again, softly.

I nod my head slow.

'I don't believe him.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 3.6K 27
Taehyung and Jungkook had been sharing their university dorm since the end of september and for the older it was clear from the beginning: he wanted...
48.3K 2.1K 8
Jungkook feels lonely until the university student Kim Taehyung started working on his bakery. And one fine new year's evening they were stuck at the...
709K 26.1K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
23.4K 1.1K 22
Taehyung is in a toxic relationship that could cost him his life. Can Jungkook save him? {NOT MY COVER ART} I'm unsure of the original artist so if...