Our Rebel Love Song (Andy Bie...

By LastRites

There's this girl name Taylor Madison Miller, she is the cheerleader captain, she is really a beautiful, one... More

Our Rebel Love Song (Andy Biersack Love Story)
Chapter 1 - The Meet
Chapter 2 - Moving Back To L.A.
Chapter 3 - meeting the band
Chapter 4 - Will you be?
Chapter 5 - Graduation
Chapter 6 - Warped Tour
Chapter 7 - First gig
Chapter 8 - Love isn't always fair
Chapter 9 - Don't Go
Chapter 10- 1 month later
Chapter 11 - The beach
Chapter 12 - Rebel Yell
Chapter 13 - Crash!
Chapter 14 - Please don't leave me.
Chapter 15 - Back to the tour bus
Chapter 16 - What's wrong with you Andy?
Chapter 17 - Sobs
Chapter 18 - Announcement
Chapter 19 - Tattoos
Chapter 20 - Moving In
Chapter 21 - Bars And Goodbyes
Chapter 22 - Meet Blake
Chapter 23 - The Band
Chapter 24 - Ultrasound
Chapter 25 - Mall
Chapter 26 - Dylan Blake Biersack
Chapter 27 - Welcome Home.
Chapter 28 - Tour again.
Chapter 29 - Its time
Chapter 30 - Again
Chapter 31 - Im Sorry
Chapter 32 - Celebrate and Bus
Chapter 35 - Photo Shoot
Chapter 36 - Interview The Band
Chapter 37 - Meet again
Chapter 38
Chapter 39 - New Hair
Chapter 40 - Park
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 - In The End
Another stories !
Authors Note! *IMPORTANT*
A/N
A/N!
PLEASE READ
Erroneous
Thantophobia

Chapter 34 - Interview

1.3K 45 10
By LastRites

IM PISSED. I ALREADY HAD WROTE A DAMN PARAGRAPH BUT IT NEDDED TO BE ERASE! * LE TEARS * ITS HURTFUL! BECAUSE I SPENT TO MUCH TO WRITE IT AND NOW IT'S FUCKING GONE! WE'LL ITS NOW GOING TO BE SHORT.

Taylor's POV

I woke up and role the other side, there was a note it said

Babe

I left so you can get ready. I took Dylan' with me. I didn't woke you up because you look so peaceful. Anyways your manager said you have an interview today with me and Dylan, tomorrow you got a photo-shoot with us and your band. The day after that you got another interview with your band, so get ready for the show and interview see you in a few ;) I love you babe <3 :*

Andy.

I groan. Oh we'll I can't do anything about it. I went to take a shower, got out and putted, sky blue short shorts, saggy brown shirt with a cross up side down, it makes my shoulder show. I think it suppose to. My white converse. It's fucking hot in Arizona! Literally it's 104 degrees.

"Taylor hurry up! We're on in 10!" I quickly tied my lasses and ran to the main stage. Yes main stage.

"I'm.... Here...." I said between breaths. They all look at me.

"Did you ran all the way here?" I nodded still panting, they shook their heads and went to the warm-ups I soon join in.

"On in 5!" We finish before that so we talk to a while.

"On in 1!" We all got our instruments and ran out to stage. The crowd scream.

"Hello everyone! We're Shatter Glasses! This song is call Broken" they music started and I started singing. (The song is mine so don't steal, it's a love story. I'm sorry if it sucks)

You said you love me

You lie, you fucking lie

You said you'll never hurt me

But obviously you did

Thought you were my light

You left me broken

Broken I still am

I try to say 'move on, move on' but

I couldn't

(That's it for now)

We did

Sexting

Set The World On Fire

Unholy (Kiss)

Roger Rabbits

Can You Feel My Heart

Pick Up The Phone

The Final Episode

"Thank You Arizona! You fucking rock! We'll meet you at the meet and greet table!" I went to backstage and saw Andy with Dylan on his arms smiling. I smile back. I gave them small kisses.

"You did great" I shrug.

"Thank you" I went to the meet and greet, I sign, boys chest, abs, cheek, hand, forearm, forehead, posters, same thing for the guys but girls.

I went back to the bus and saw The Bryan Starts sitting with Andy and Dylan. Yes I've seen his interviews and they're awesome! I was thinking of taking a shower. But I don't even sweat. ._.

"Hey Taylor!" I sat in between Bryan and Andy.

"What's up Bryan?" He shook his head and laugh.

"Shall we start this interview"

"We shall"

"Okay, on in 3,2,1. What's up guys I'm with Taylor Miller from Shatter Glasses and Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides and the awesome and cutest little guy Dylan Biersack. This is interview # 1 for Taylor. How are you guys?" I smile at the camera.

"I've been good, how are you?" I said.

"I've been awesome thanks for asking, how are you Andy?" Andy smile and look at me.

"I've been great since the day I got my Taylor back" he kissed my cheek and Bryan 'aw'

"We got a couple of fan questions for you two"

"Bring it" he chuckle and started reading.

"Veronica says, 'how did you meet Andy?'" I blush at the memory.

"Haha, we'll I guess I can say it wasn't in a very romantic way, but it was worth it. Okay so, one day I decided to walk around the street. I was hearing music and texting my friend, pretending I was interesting in the whole conversation but I honestly wasn't" Bryan chuckle.

"What was the conversations about?" I chuckle this time.

"It was about her saying 'omg! Taylor you should really start dating this hot guy, he's like the hottest guy in the school' I would get the conversation going, so yah, I wasn't really paying attention to where I was going until I felt something hit me, it made me fall on my ass, I started groaning and all shit, until I heard a deep voice say 'I'm so sorry' I manage to look up and see a pale skin, black hair, blue eyes angel, in a second I though he was hot, and we started to talk, communicate, hang out until he asked me out" I smile and Bryan aw, Andy kiss me and started bumping his lap making Dylan giggle.

"How's tour going so far?"

"It's exhausted, but its really fun, you get to meet fans all the time, they tell us their stories, some fans think we get boring on hearing about their life's but trust me. We're here to listen and help you for whatever your going through, were on this together"

"Never give in" Andy pointed to the camera. I smile at him.

"We'll that's actually pretty good, Andy what's it like to be a father? How do you feel about it?"

"It's a pretty good feeling you get, seeing you made something important, that's going to be in your life. Being a father is something serious, you need to educate your kid, take care of him, teach him, most importantly you need to be by his side forever, no matter what fights you get into, you will always need each other. What ever problem he has, you need to be by his side, protect your kid, give him your love you got for him. Having a kid is a awesome feeling"

"That's really cute Andy, I'm sure you'll have more kids in the future and be by their side, protecting them"

"Yeah I'm thinking about having another kid with this beautiful girl next to me" my eyes widen.

"I don't want to go through pain again" they all laugh.

"Taylor how did you form Shatter Glasses?"

"I met Blake in high school, we would talk and help each other if we have problems.."

"Did you get bully in school?"

"No I use to be the cheerleader captain" he nodded for me to move on.

"There was this day I got into a fight, with... Uh... Someone... I ran away and went to his house, he let me stay there, the next morning, he started talking about a band he has, soon he told me if I'll like to be in it. He told me about the lead singer how he or she left the band and took the name with her slash he. So yeah next day morning all the band members were there, we talked about it for a bit until I decided to be in the band"

"Oh that's cool, does it have a message to it?"

"Yeah it's for the people to never give up on what they want to do in their life's, to never let the haters get to them, some people self-harm. It also sends that there are many things in life to do when your depress, does not include self-harming, you can draw, dance, sing, write, any creative things, don't let the depression get to you. You can do this, I know you can. Haters only give you more strength, you won't give up, you'll fight this war" I made a heart at the camera.

"I can say I found your quote" I raise an eyebrow.

"Quote?" He nodded.

"Like you said, and I quote 'Haters only give you more strength, you won't give up, you'll fight this war'" I smile.

"I guess you did"

"We'll Andy, how do you feel about Taylor? Her career"

"I'm proud of her, I'm proud she made it this far, she helps people, she gives advice to people, who are in the conditions of depression, self-harming. She makes people happy, she cares for them more than she cares for her self. I love her with all my heart. I know this is off topic but I know I did stupid things, but I never stopped loving her, that's another thing! Don't give up on the person you love, fight for her or him" I put my arm around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you" I said looking up at him. He look down at me and smile.

"I love you more" he gave me a passion kiss. The interview kept on going, on and on and on.

"This is Bryan Starts interview Taylor Miller #1 its was nice meeting you Taylor and Dylan, also nice seeing you again Andy" we smile at him.

"It's was awesome to finally meet you Bryan"

"Bye guys! Comment for the next interview! Subscribe and we'll see you on the next interview" the camera shot down and Bryan soon left.

I sigh.

"What a day" I said closing my eyes.

"I can say the same thing about Dylan and I" I open my eyes to see Dylan closing his eyes. I smile. I got up took Dylan and place him on my bunk.

"I'm going to take a shower now, you can stay if you'd like" he smile and nodded.

"Can we all go to the back of the bus?" I nodded and went to take a shower.

We I finished I got out and out my batman pajamas.

I went to the back of the bus where was the room, and saw Dylan snuggle to Andy. I took a picture and then put my phone away.

I got in bed and put my arm in Dylan's little waist, protective.

I soon fell into a deep sleep.

----------------------------------------------------

Yay! I manage to redo it again c': Thank you guys for 400+ and the other book for 100+ I love you guys :) I wish I could get to at lease 1k.

Love you guys!

COMMENT PLEASE! VOTE! FAN!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 9.9K 47
Morgan had it all. She was head cheerleader, had an amazing home life, kept her best friend Samm balanced, and overall, life was good. That was until...
Outcast By Z.

Fanfiction

38K 2K 38
Being the new kid is always hard, and so far, Andy hasn't really had much luck. Finding friends in a few people that're constantly getting harassed b...
22.5K 278 19
Fitz Vacker is the captain of the football team, dating the most popular cheerleader, and has the life pretty much every high school boy wants. Every...
6.3K 202 18
Charlie has always been friends with Andy ever since Kindergarten. She also been friends with Juliet since elementary school. When Andy meets Juliet...