Loving A Villain

By Flowerpetal031

I shouldn't have been walking around alone at night. I shouldn't have stopped and watch the obviously crazy... More

Blue Doom
Blake Dun
Saving Me
Evil Plan
Justice TV
Morning Blues
James Bond
Electricity Flies
My Hero
Super Annoyed
PonyBoy
Super Girlfriend
3 Days
Dying Slowly
Mother Mary
Big Capes, Small Personalities
Zombies
The Evils
Super Wife
Baby Doom
His to Claim
You've Been Warned
Villainous
Planes and Powers
The Weakness
Missiled
Don't Forget Evil
Meeting the Family
Cry Baby
Bathroom Adventures
Bathroom Blues
Flying
Tight Rope
Mistakes
Kryptonite
Interviews
Problems
Electrocuted Balls
Bonding
Drunk in Love
Touches
Hell Hounds
Unconventional
End Game
Misery Needs Company
Suck Stones
Bedelia
Betrayal
Betrayal Pt. 2
Transformations
I knew
I Swear
Blue. Blake. Or Blue Doom
Oceans Fury
War Is Coming
Missing
Bosom Buddies ... Or Not
Raw Dogging It
Sharing
Master Manipulator
Man of Steel ... Your Kids
Let Him Go?
Home
Bullets
Struck by Lightning
The Date From Hell
No Chemistry, No Biology
Arrested
Professional Help
Under Attack
Fear, Regret, and Pain
No More Measurements
Not A Girl Scout
Destruction
Calm as a Mother Fucking Cucumber
Wendy Wu the Hoe Warrior
The Very Beginning
Call Me Daddy
So Quickly
Faster
Since
Epilogue One
Epilogue Two
HEADS UP
ITS HERE-SEQUEL
UPDATE***
UPDATE PT.2

Over

19.6K 1K 510
By Flowerpetal031

'She should be dead, if I am being quite honest with you. This is a complete miracle. No one should have ever been able to survive that crash. The sheer impact of it should have complete snapped her in half. Yet, here she is'. 

There was a shocked gasp. 

'Frankly, it is a miracle'. 

Silence. 

'Are you fucking stupid? Who the fuck says some shit like that? Are you a fucking moron? What kind of Doctor are you? 'The impact should have snapped her in half' who the hell says that? Come here so I can yank your intestines out your asshole, let you see a real fucking medical miracle, you senseless dick. Where the fuck did you get your medical degree? Grey's Anatomy?!' 

The shouting continued. 

I shrugged to blink ... Sasha? 

'I'll choke your ass with that fucking stethoscope, you moronic little beetle" her voice was becoming increasingly harder to ignore. 

I tried to move, only to come back with pain radiating throughout my body. 

Not shocking. 

What the hell happened? 

I remember the island. Lee. Lia. The roof. Daniel? Then falling. 

Blue. 

Oh God, was he okay? 

My eyes snapped open to be greeted by the bright lights of the hospital. The smell assaulted my nose as I blinked rapidly to my new surroundings. 

Holy shit. 

All my friends were surrounding me. 

Trina had nervously squeezing her hands, her eyes filled to the brim with tears as she looked nervously back and forth between the Doctor and Sasha who was raging like a bull. 

Bonnie and Cha both was struggling to hold back Sasha's very real anger towards my Doctor as she continued to scream at him as he stood there completely shocked. 

Aria was pacing nervously to my side, her hands shaking and she looked so pale. She looked completely removed from the assault that was about to take place a foot away from her. 

Then there was Carrie, she was sitting in the chair next to me holding my hand desperately as her body shook with sobs. 

Without much thought I palm her in the forehead making her eyes snap open in shock. Tears still streaming down her face as she just stared at me, before she gasped like a little bitch. 

Everyone turned and stopped to look down at me. 

"What's up bitches?" I choke out my dry throat. 

Suddenly a cup is thrusted in front of and before I can even think a gallon of water is being shoved down my throat. 

I struggle to sit up as Carrie refuses to let go of my hand, "what the hell happened?" I ask as I look down at my body. 

Both my arms were wrapped in gauze, my torso was also wrapped and I could feel a strange pressure coming from my ankle. 

The Doctor was immediately in my face with a flash light, "how are you feeling, Ms. Justice?" he asked as he started checking my vitals. 

I scratched the top of my head, "like I fell down a flight of stairs ... make that two flights of stairs" I groaned. 

He opened his mouth to probably say something, but Carrie beat him to it, "what do you remember?" she asked desperately. 

What did I remember?

Every fucking painful detail ... but how much was I actually suppose to remember? 

I struggled to form an answer, there was no doubt everyone was wondering why the hell did I have my fat ass on top of that building in the heart of a Super war. And why and the hell did Blue Doom, the world's greatest villain, save my life. 

How much did I remember wasn't the right question, how much was I suppose to remember was. 

I stuttered like a bitch, "u-uuhhh well ... we- you and I were uhhh at the library studying ...." I started. 

Carrier gasped, yet again, like a little bitch. "That's the last thing you remember?" 

The whole room grew tense. 

I looked over at Aria's face confused as her hand covered her mouth. 

The other girls looked despondent. 

"It is not surprising that you would be suffering from amnesia. You took quite the fall" the Doctor said as he finished examining me. 

"Amnesia?" I asked him completely behind. 

They asses were asking too many questions. 

"Yes. Katrina, you took a hard fall, you are extremely luck to even be breathing right now. It is obvious that you have lost some of your memory, which makes complete sense" he shrugs nonchalantly. 

What kind of Doctor-

"How long will she have amnesia?" Aria's small voice cut the silence. 

The Doctor turned to her with a shrug. 

I swear Sasha's left eye twitched, "No one can really know for sure. I'm guessing she'll be lucky to ever remember what happened to her. But it could also be a blessing, wasn't she brutally kidnapped?" the Doctor ask. 

My jaw touched the ground, "brutally kidnapped?" I questioned, who the fuck speaks like that? What kind of Doctor is that?!

Trina was full on sobbing in the corner, Aria was just quietly crying staring down at me like I was dead. 

These hoes. 

They can't honestly believe this shit, I fell off a building, Blue caught me. Amnesia bitches ... really?

"She can't remember anything?" Another voice shot through the room. 

There my parents stood in the doorway, a shit ton of pudding cups in their hands. They looked from the Doctor back to me. 

"So it seems, her memory has erased the past few months, I believe" the Doctor shrugged again. 

My parents bumbled into the room, "So like Rachel McAdams in the Vow?" my Dad asked. 

Literally, why me? 

I rolled my eyes away from them only for them to freeze on another individual in the door way. 

There he was. He looked perfect as ever. His hair looked like he hadn't stopped raking his hand through his naturally luscious curls that he hadn't gotten a chance to chop off again. 

His bright eyes looked tired and his gorgeous skin looked taunt over his face, but he still somehow looked like a fucking male model. 

The wrinkled shirt he had on was pulled deliciously tight over his chest, and in his hand was a small little teddy bear, no doubt from the gift shop down stairs. 

Get well scrawled across its chest where it held a little heart. 

My chest squeezed in anticipation. 

I looked up at him, only to find his eyes hard and dull. He looked stoic as he stood in the doorway. His eyes finally lifted from the ground to my face. 

My heart leaped in my chest. 

We did it. 

We defeated Lee, the Shadow, and Lia. 

It was over. 

I could finally breathe knowing no one was after him or me. We were safe. He was safe. No more looking over our shoulder, we could finally just be. 

He and I, like it was always meant to be. 

"Blade Dun? What the hell is he doing here"  Carrie's voice cut through my mind as my eyes slowly dragged away from him. 

"Blade Dun ... Carrie that's Blake Dun, you dumbass" I said turning to look back at him, only to find he was no where to be found. 

He- he left? 

My chest tightened, where the fuck was he going? 

I desperately wanted to scream for him to bring his ass back here, but I was quickly bum rushed by my psycho parents. 

"Rachel was never able to remember the great life she had before with Channing Tatum, but she was able to build a new life and so will you, Katrina" my dad smiled sadly as he gripped my hand. 

My Mom all but shoved Carrie, as she gripped my other hand. 

"Although she is currently awake she should stay overnight for observation, just incase she tries to die in her sleep" the Doctor bluntly said. 

My jaw dropped as did most everyone in the room. 

My Mom and Sasha were like pro-wrestling partners as they lunged as his ass. 

Sasha grabbed his lab coat while my Mom went for his neck. "WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GET YOUR DEGREE FROM? WATCHING HOUSE? I WILL KILL YOU, YOU LITTLE WHITE COAT WEARING GOAT!" My Mom bellowed like the she warrior she is. 

Sasha laughed maniacally as she held him still while My Mom desperately tried to choke the shit out of the Doctor. 

Bonnie and Cha lunged to haul Sasha off of him, but the damage was done. She already had a grip on his ass. 

She kicked out his leg sending him, her, and my Mom flailing to the ground. 

"I WILL BEAT BED SIDE MANNERS INTO YOU" Sasha bellowed as her fist lifted all the way into the air before swing down into the Doctors face. 

Cha grabbed my Mom, the serial choker, and Bonnie yanked Sasha away. 

The Doctor hauled ass out of the door, desperately clutching his chin, as he stumbled away. Cha let go of my Mom as she whirled around towards my Dad. 

"Kalvin! We have to stop him, he'll tell security we snuck back in!" she hissed before she took off to probably kill the doctor and hide his body. 

My Dad smiled brightly as he watched my Mom sprint out the room. He quickly kissed my forehead before speed walking out after her. 

I sighed as I watched them go. 

"I'll go stop ... I'll be there when they get arrested" Carrie finished with a sigh as she jogged after my parents.

I looked around the room.

"Sasha you know Snake is  going to beat your ass when you get sent to jail again, for attacking a Doctor" I snort as I settle against my pillows and look at the group of misfits in front of me. 

Their jaw collectively dropped. 

"K-Katrina?" Aria stuttered as she looked down at me. 

I blinked up at her, "are you alright? Did you and Corey get down okay?" I asked her, "hopefully you didn't take the quick way down like my dumbass did? Where's Klaus?" I asked her as she stood mouth agape just staring at me. 

There was a pregnant pause, before I was bum rushed and then crushed by five different bodies. Cha, Bonnie, Sasha, Trina, and Aria all leaped on me like fucking panthers. 

I groaned as their bodies connected with mine. 

"You can't scare us like that again! We thought you were dead!" Trina cried out into my shoulder. 

I patted her back gently, "I'm fine. I totally dove off the side of a building on purpose" I joked trying desperately to get her to stop crying so hard. 

"The you give us all heart attacks with your dumb amnesia! We thought you wouldn't remember us" Bonnie cried out as well as she sniffed into my hair. 

"I didn't know what you guys told the police or the hospital, so I was ... playing dumb" I chuckled as they continued to hug me to death. 

"Would it have killed you to wink at us, to let us know! Damn bitch, could you give us a break?" Sasha sassed even though I heard the crack in her voice. 

This was my family. These five absolutely crazy ass girl, were my family.

They finally pulled away allowing me a chance to wipe away my tears, "so where is everyone. Klaus, DG, Snake, Vap, Herc? How did everyone fare?" I asked. 

They all rolled their eyes simultaneously. 

"Those whipped bitches! I swear I've never heard a group of grown men cry as much as those bitches have" Sasha threw head back and groaned.

Trina even giggled, "they have been extremely difficult, but they are all fine" she sighed. 

"Snake's such a baby, 'Sash please get me some water, my leg was snapped, please'" she mocked him mercilessly. 

I nearly doubled over from laughing so hard. 

"Not to mention they all refuse to come to the hospital so they are all licking their wounds at Blue's lair" Cha chimed in. 

Blue. 

"Uhhh ... how is Blue?" I asked quietly. 

I can't believe he left. 

"He's probably leveling a city right about now, seeing as he walks in here to find you have amnesia and then you call him by the wrong name like you can't remember him" Sasha rolled her eyes. 

I paled. 

Oh fuck. 

"He's taken you being in here really hard Katrina, he refuses to even treat his wounds, and he's been here hovering in the hospital for the whole two days since you been here" Bonnie sighed. 

"Not to mention he's probably feeling the full blame for your near death experience" Aria sighed as well. 

Sashed hissed in annoyance, "I hate that they always try to take credit for our almost deaths. Like bitch I can die without your assistance". 

I choked on another laugh. 

"Do- you guys think he will be back?" I asked looking back at the door he had been in. 

Trina giggled, "you just woke up. I don't think anything will stop him from seeing you up close at least once" she smiled brightly. 

God I hope she's right. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170 28 7
Shortlisted for the Open Novella Contest 2019 • Being a Supervillain is tough. Between managing a secret lair and making sure your mom doesn't stop...
960K 56.5K 88
SEQUEL TO LOVING A VILLAIN There were sparks when we met, but not the kind that you would think. One look at him quite literally knocked me out. S...
14.1K 814 48
Imagine, just for a second, let's imagine you end up somehow travelling into your favourite book. Then you started working your magic and you cosy u...
19 5 41
The world is screwed up place. Everyone in it just wants peace when it isn't promised to nobody. We work for ourselves to try to improve our ways of...