Bedelia

I landed in Blue's warm embrace, my eyes clamped shut.

My eyes snapped open once the feeling of endless damnation stopped. It was completely dark, with small openings of light shooting across Blue's face.

I looked up at him, "Where are we?" I asked him.

He sighed, "In a closet".

I snickered, "Isn't this your second time 'coming out of a closet'?"I chuckled.

He dropped me ass first. Immediately. "Shut up, theres someone in the room" he hissed at me.

I tried to ignore the sneaker that was currently shoved up my ass, as I struggled to get back on my feet. I glared at him as I pushed him backwards and peaked my eye out of one of the slits.

We were in a closet in someone's bedroom. The dark blue wall color, and the white trim was cute. It was clearly a girls room from the clothes and shoes that were on the ground. "Maybe we should-" Blue slapped his hand over my mouth just as the door to the room swung open.

In walk ... me? I couldn't see a great view of the face, but it was my exact same hair, it actually looks like I've toned up a bit.

Finally something good to look forward to in the future.

"Yes, I'm fine!" the girl screamed before slamming the door to the room.

"Jesus, could you get anymore dramatic?" Blue sighed. We watched as I then locked the door and ran over to the window. "Why are you sneaking out?" he asked.

I watched as the girl then pulled her window open and helped some guy shimmy into the room. Oh damn.

The guy was pretty cute, no where near Blue's sexiness. The guy had dull brown hair that was cut short, but he had a pretty nice body, from what I could see with my iris jammed between the plates of a door.

"Hey baby" the girl smiled before pulling the guy in for a deep kiss.

They quickly fell to the bed.

...This just got weird.

"Maybe we shouldn't watch" I whisper to Blue who was glaring at me.

"Oh so you don't want to watch yourself have sex in my house, with some dude your cheating with?" he snapped at me.

I cringed ... but something was off, I almost didn't think that was-

"Hey .. can we just slow down?" the girl ask once the guy started kissing lower down her neck.

"Come on babe, I drove all the way over here" the guy said still not letting up as he pulled his own shirt off.

"Yea .. but ... Brad I'm not ready" the girl hissed at him as she pushed him away. He backed away slightly, but his eyes got angry.

He shoved her back to the bed, "Yes. You are" he snapped before trying to stick his hands down her pants.

It happened so fast I could barely blink. I was face first in the carpet as Blue kicked the door down, sending me flying.

He was on the guy in less than a second, before he pulled him off the girl who I can clear see is not me, and through him against the wall, forearm to his neck.

"Can you not here you dumbass? She said no" Blue growled in the guys face.

With a better look, it was obvious that the girl was around 17, and the guy maybe a few years older. These were kids. She was our kid.

She looked just like me, the hair, the face, but her eyes. Her eyes were practically glowing a crazy white color mixed with gold.

She was Blue and I's daughter.