Let Him Go?

Blue looked threw me like I was glass, he stepped past me and I swear to you all I heard my heart crack. 

He said let him go. 

Let him go. 

I closed my eyes, and all I could see was a huge tube getting plunged into his chest cavity. 

My chest cavity ached. 

Let him go. 

He said let him go. 

I'm suppose to let me happiness walk past me, and die. 

Die. 

There is nothing after that. 

Let him go. 

The only thing that makes me smile too hard, or scream too loud, or cry too much, let him go.

Would he let me go?

No. 

Can you let him go?

No. 

"K-Ka-" I barely had time to catch Sasha before she nearly collapsed into my arms, "h-he's gone. He didn't even look at me ... I-I slapped him and he d-didn't even flinch" she muttered. 

Watching Sasha, hard kick to the balls, Sasha in hysterics is what pushed me over the edge. 

Aria stood behind her looking clearly shocked. And I mean dead shocked ... "wh-where'd he go ... he didn't say anything ... he l-left me" she stuttered. 

The others came bounding up looking only the perfect mix of angry and afraid, "where the fuck did they go? What's happening?" Bonnie hissed as she turned towards me. 

Sasha was still clutching my dress, "the Shadow ... he's going to take them .. steal their powers" I said lowly. 

The shock was killing me, my whole body wouldn't unlock even though I was desperately trying to force it to.  

"They'll die" Cha whispered out. 

We all froze then, because it was then that it really hit home, her saying aloud made it too real. 

Everyones head shot to me. 

They need direction. Hell I need direction. 

I looked over all of them. 

They were willing to fight for those batch of assholes, because even though they were assholes they were suppose to come home to us every night. 

They were all we really had in the end. 

"Okay you bitches, we don't have a lot of time. Sasha where is the signal coming from, the one that is pulling them?" I snapped at her. 

She took a deep breath, before setting her face, "two blocks down, a ... tower maybe?" she asked. 

Cha nodded, "we drove past a cell tower to get here, it's two blocks away".

"Okay so the cell tower is where the signal is coming from, its controlling them and bringing them to the Shadow. Bonnie, Trina, Sasha, you three are the strongest and stand the best chance. I need you three to try you hardest to slow them down. Hit them with everything you got, because we need time. They'll heal, so do not hold back. Go now" I snapped. 

Sasha, Bonnie, and Trina, nodded at me before immediately taking off towards where the boys had gone marching out of. 

I turned back to Cha and Aria, "You two with me, we need to take down the tower" I stated quickly before rushing towards the staircase, "Aria you're the smartest, I need you to think about a good way to jam the signal, Cha I'll need your help to stop the signal. We need to get to the roof" I said as we started climbing the staircase.