Mother Mary

Another day had passed and my breathing was shallow. I couldn't move and everything was hurting.

I felt like I was sitting in an oven slowly being burnt to a crisp.

Corey gave me another worried look. "You need to tell him, you'll be dead by tomorrow, you do realize that correct?" He asked me gripping my hand.

I shook my head, "It isn't his concern. He won't care and either do I, the world needs supers and one life for the billions they will save seems like an alright deal" I said giving him a watery smile.

"I can't do this. I can't let you die" he said standing up quickly and pacing in front of me.

"Don't Corey. Don't do it, I'll be okay. Who knows maybe hell isn't as bad as they all make it out to be" I smirked. Or at least tried to.

He bent down in front of me, "you're only 20 babe, dying shouldn't even be in your vocabulary. Nor should martyr. I'm not letting this happen" he said standing up again looking determined.

"Please don't tell him. Corey I'm begging please" I said weakly.

"Hate me all you want, at least you'll be alive to hate me" he ground out. "PONYBOY" he yelled causing him to rush into the room.

"What?" He asked.

"Call your boss down here now. She's dying" he said.

PonyBoy looked down at me and nodded before pressing something on his sleeve.

Blue Doom dropped from the elevator four second later.

"What's wrong" he demanded his eyes sweeping us before landing on me.

"What. Happened." He ground out stomping towards me.

"Nothing"

"She was injected the night you guys took me, they want my serums for her antidote. She'll be dead in less than 12 hours no doubt"  Corey squealed like a little bitch.

"Oh you snitch" I growled at him.

Blue Doom kneeled down in front of me, he put his hand on my forehead and growled before yanking his hand back.

"You dumb bitch, were you just going to die? You've been poisoned you realize that right?" He sneers at me.

"Suck ... My balls .... You walking rubber glove" I shoot back weakly, my eyes shutting on their own.

"Where do I take the serum?" He asked annoyed.

"NO! I'm not worth it, damnit! Doesn't anyone understand?! That serum is worth more than me, millions could be put in danger. So keep the fucking serum and let me go. I know your not the villain Blue, and I'm sure as hell not about to be the reason you become one" I growl using all my strength to yell at him.

He blinked at me. "Are you done yet Jesus?" He mocked.

I glared at him, "Just go back upstairs to Diana, come back in two days and take my body to my parents, save me the 'you care but don't' speech" I sneered at him.

He gave me a narrowed look, "You've been the worst decision I've ever made. You're the most annoying girl I've ever met, you couldn't shut up to save your life, and your rambling gives me cramps. But you bring something out of me, something I may not like, but I need. Your wrong, I am the villain, I'm selfish, arrogant, mean, hurtful and I get what I want" he dropped down so we were eye to eye, " and sadly that's you. So I'm going to be selfish and I'm going to hand over the serum, because I couldn't give a shit about the millions of other people in the world, for some godforsaken reason I give a shit about you. And you dying pisses me off, so spare me the martyr bullshit Mother Mary" he ground out.

My mouth had hit the floor. Did he just ... Admit that he liked me.

I looked up and found Corey crying like a bitch, PonyBoy was shifting from foot to foot happily smiling at us.

I turned back towards Blue Doom, looking him in the eyes. He meant every words and it was doing sinful things to my heart.

"Don't cuss at me" I muttered back breathless to him.

He smirked, "I'll do what I want, now tell me where to I meet this guy at?" He asked.

"I don't know, he fucking stabbed me in the neck then pulled a Houdini" I said wincing at the pain the my chest.

"Your neck?" Corey asked, he came up and moved to grab my shirt, but Blue Doom quickly snatched his hand before it could touch me.

"I let you touch her once, I don't like to share" he said shoving Corey's hand back.

"What are you going on about?" I asked him confused.

"The fact that you yelled at me for Diana but you kissed him in front of me" Blue Doom hissed.

Pause.

Pause.

"What?" I coughed my body shaking laughing.

Corey's face was frozen in shock, before disgust covered his features.

"Me and you? Together? Kiss?" Corey was disgusted.

"I'm not even that bad, you'd be lucky to have me ass licker" I point at him.

He narrowed his eyes at me, "maybe if you had the right parts like less boob, less vagina, and less bitch" he said looking at his nails.

"I'd punch you if it didn't hurt to breathe" I said.

"Wait you're gay?" Blue Doom blinked at Corey in surprise before whipping his head back to look at me.

"Nah Duh" we both said at the same time.

"But you said you two dated!" He said trying to catch our lie.

"Like seven years ago and he realized he like to look at boys just as much as I do" I said.

Blue's mouth opened and closed in shock, he chuckled nervously before scratching the back of his neck.

"So you two aren't-"

"Not in a million billion years, she's got the personality of a PMSing shark" Corey snickered.

"That was real funny" I mutter holding back a cough.

Suddenly my throat closed up and I leaned over the couch I through up everything. Except I hadn't eaten anything.

A trash can was quickly placed in front of me as I through up a silver liquid, that burned worse than acid coming up.

Tears streamed out of my eyes as what ever the hell is was streamed out of my mouth.

I was finally done and I couldn't catch my breath as I laid back coughing.

"Shit, how do we get to the drop off point?" Blue asked his voice tense, seriousness leaking through.

I closed my eyes and tried to bring my breathing back to control.

"Her neck, check her neck" my shirt was moved and there was a intake of breath.

"Is it bad?" I asked hoarsely, opening my eyes.

All there faces were a little pale, "uhh - no it's-"

"It looks like you got a hickey from a demon" Blue Doom says shutting down Corey.

I glared at him, "thanks".

He turned his head back to my shoulder. "There's something here, it says Jacks Warehouse" Blue said looking at my shoulder.

"I know where that is!" Corey said.

"Quick, we need to go, I can feel her slipping and it would suck if she ended up dying before I could kill her" Blue Doom barked.

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off before my body couldn't take it anymore and my eyes sealed shut.