TRUE COLORS || MR. DALVIN.

Od SAILORSPICE

In May of 1990, Bianca Thompson's life is simple - go to school, go to work, and go home. Then, she wakes up... Více

[ CAST ]
[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
not an update.
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Q & A ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[ Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
REMINISCE.

[ Chapter 20 ]

2K 163 308
Od SAILORSPICE

"I need love, love to ease my mind. I need to find, find someone to call mine, but mama said," I sang to myself as I dug through the shopping bags laying on my bed.

"You can't hurry love, no, you just have to wait. She said love don't come easy, it's a game of give and take."

Tonight was Dalvin's birthday party, and I wanted to impress, so I made sure to hit the mall earlier today for some new clothes, and a present for him.

"You can't hurry love, no, you just have to wait. You got to trust, give it time, no matter how long it takes."

I was trying to practice my singing while getting ready - but according to Mary, there wasn't enough practicing in the world that was gonna help me out.

I pulled out the brand new underwear set I had bought, a lacy, red bra and panties to match. Like I said, I wanted to impress, because I was determined to make sure that tonight was the night.

Mary and Sybil were supposed to be swinging by to get me within the next hour, and speaking of those two, they'd been harassing me all week about this party, what I was gonna wear, what I was gonna give him and so on and so forth. They were nosy like that - but then again, so was I.

When I was finished dressing, I came out of my room and grabbed my house key that was sitting on the counter. Aunt Pam and Darrell were nowhere to be found. They'd been acting weird lately, but I figured they'd tell me what was going on whenever they were ready to, so I never asked them about it.

As I locked the door and walked downstairs, this strange, uncomfortable feeling had crept up on me. Almost as if....I was being watched. I didn't know why - well, I knew why, but I didn't have much of a reason to, if that made any sense. I hadn't seen Nate in weeks, and I'm sure he was probably busy with, you know, trying to get the police off him. I'd thought a lot about that decision I made all those weeks ago, when I told the police about that fight that went down. I still firmly believed that what I had done was morally the right thing to do, however....I wasn't so sure that being a snitch was good for me in general. I mean, I could have all kinds of people looking for me right now, you never know.

A black Cadillac suddenly pulled up by the sidewalk and stopped in front of me. My breath hitched, because I had never seen the car before and it was always a huge red flag if some car just randomly stopped in front of you, everybody knew that.

I tensed up, gripping the paper bag in my hand as I began to think of where I needed to run - back upstairs, I think. Yeah, that sounded like the most logical thing to do.

The window rolled down.

"The fuck are you just standin' there for? Get in the car!"

I sighed in relief.

"Bitch, y'all scared the fuck out me," I said, shaking my head, walking to the backseat of the car.

Mary snorted as she turned around in her seat, "Why?"

"What you mean, 'why'? I thought somebody was pullin' up on me," I replied, buckling my seatbelt.

Both her and Sybil, who was driving, started to laugh as we pulled off.

"Okay, Bianca," Sybil said, before turning her attention to the road, "Anyways, what did you get him for his birthday, girl? Other than pussy."

"Well," I began, handing Mary the bag I brought along with me, "He's always talkin' about how he wants this record and that record, so I bought him a few."

"Girl," she said, looking inside, "This is more than a few."

"Okay, there's several, but that's irrelevant."

When we arrived to the party, I couldn't help but be in awe at how nice this club looked - and I wondered for a second just how the hell any of us would even got inside in the first place, being underage. Then again, Puffy did have them kinda connections.

The music was bumping loud as hell when we finally got inside the place, and it wasn't long before we found everybody else.

Fast forward about three hours later and some of us - meaning Mary, Puff, K-Ci, JoJo, and a few other people I weren't too familiar with - were drunk as fuck, so we decided just to take the party back to Puffy's place. His crib wasn't too lavish, but it was obvious he did good for himself so I guess Uptown paid him pretty well. Speaking of which, I made a mental note to ask and see if I could get some sorta job there. Lord knows I needed one.

Sybil and I had to drag Mary into the house, so I forgot all about my present I bought him. I was just a little too focused on....something else.

We had only been inside for a couple minutes before someone had suddenly turned on Puffy's stereo and 2 Live Crew started to blast through out the house. And while everyone else was distracted, I quickly grabbed Dalvin by the hand and whisked him away to the hallway where it was a little quieter and no one could see us.

"Happy 19th," I said, embracing him with a huge smile, "I didn't really get the chance to tell you that tonight."

"Thanks," he said, returning my hug, eyebrows raised at my sudden actions. "Is there, uh, anything else you wanted?"

"What makes you ask that?"

"You kinda just snatched me up outta nowhere so, I mean...."

"Well, you're not wrong," I began, shrugging. "I was just wondering if you had any other plans for the rest of the night?" I asked, my eyes flickering towards an empty guest room.

"Uh. No?" He answered hesitantly, almost like he wasn't sure where I was going with this.

"Good," I said, as I backed him up against the wall, a suggestive smile on my face.

"I - wait. Is this what you was thinkin' about the whole time?"

"....maybe."

"Bianca Thompson, I am not a piece of meat," he said, dramatically.

"I could've made a joke there but I'll spare you," I said before pouting, "Come on. Please."

He purses his lips, pretending to think for a moment before he took me by the hand.

"Alright, I guess."

OMNISCIENT

After locking the door behind them, they both sat down on the bed of Puff's guest room, muffled music still playing throughout the house.

Bianca suddenly crawled into his lap, pressing an open-mouthed kiss against his lips as she played with hem of his shirt and pulled it all the way up.

"Slow down, baby," Dalvin said in between kissing, trying to catch his breath.

"Alright, alright," she said, pulling away from him with her hands up.

"Are you sure you wanna....do this?" He inquired.

She rolled her eyes. "Of course I'm sure. If I wasn't, we wouldn't be in here. Are you sure you wanna do this?"

He paused for a moment before looking into her eyes and nodding.

"Yeah, I'm sure."

Dalvin's fingers opened up her button-up shirt, and she could tell he was very nervous about the situation.

He didn't know what exactly she was expecting from him, and he hoped she wasn't expecting much. He opened up her shirt and exposed the red, lacy bra underneath.

"You buy this....for me?" He asked and she nodded in response. Dalvin's hands raised up and went inside, palms on her breasts as he felt them up. Her nipples hardened underneath his touch, and he could hear her breath hitch when he ran his thumbs over them. He brought his mouth to her neck, sucking the skin there gently.

Dalvin laid her down, making sure her head was comfortable against the pillow while he hovered over her. He slowly made his way down her body, leaving a trail of kisses on her stomach until he was right where he wanted to be, licking his lips as he eyed her half-naked body.

He unbuttoned her jeans and slid them down, dropping them on the floor. Then, he hooked his thumbs into her red panties and pulled them slowly down her legs, exposing her pussy. He almost felt like it was staring at him expectantly - and he cleared his throat. He took one of his fingers and circled it around her clit before leaning in to kiss it softly, his tongue snaking out to graze against her skin. His hands gripped her thighs as he made himself comfortable between her legs and he dipped down again to taste her properly this time, sliding his tongue agonizingly slow down her slit.

Bianca brought her bottom lip in between her teeth, watching him lick her her most private spot. Her fingers grasped his hair and she brought her hips up involuntarily while he pushed his tongue inside of her.

She moaned and closed her eyes, throwing her head back against the pillows while he back arched up ever so slightly. This went on for maybe....well, she wasn't even sure how long, but right as she was about to finally hit her peak, he had suddenly pulled away.

"Why would you do that?" She whined, but he didn't say anything as he came back up to her mouth. His lips were glazed with her lubrication and he tried to kiss her, to which she let him eagerly.

She sat up and scooted towards the end the bed, making him stand up. Bianca unbuckled his belt and immediately reached into his pants after she unbuttoned him and pulled his dick out.

Bianca took the tip and inserted it into her mouth, sucking and pumping his length delicately until it was rock hard. She pulled away, smiling deviously as she crawled back up the bed and waited for him to take the rest of his clothes off. She propped herself up on one elbow as he stripped, enjoying the view throughly.

Dalvin was nervous as fuck as he searched for a condom from the nightstand's drawer - and it was obvious that somebody was looking out for him, because he found one. He tore the foil and took the rubber out before coming back to her. He slipped it on from the tip and rolled it all the way down, and she raised an eyebrow at him.

"Are you shaking?" Bianca asked. He froze.

"What? Ain't nobody shaking, girl. You trippin'," he said, scoffing.

The Houston native rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever you say, Mr. Dalvin."

He hated it when she said his name like that, but she was lucky he didn't wanna say anything to her about it, especially when she was...like this.

Her legs were spread open on either side of him and her pussy was ready, wet and all, waiting for the now nineteen year old to slide in. The moonlight lit up her smooth skin, and as Ready For the World played outside the room, he took a deep breath.

He positioned himself between her legs and - yep, he was shaking a little. But he was determined to do this. And so he did.

Grabbing the base of his dick, he rubbed the tip against her entrance, something he learned from one of those porno tapes they had rented, before he pushed it inside.

Bianca whimpered underneath him, having to adjust to his size as her hand found itself gripping his bare shoulder.

"Shit," she hissed, and he swore he nearly busted right then and there.

His eyes were wide open, looking down at her face while his dick was now fully inside, all the way to where her inner thighs touched his hips.

"Okay, I'm ready," She said, leaning up to peck Dalvin on the lips.

He started moving little by little, not really knowing what to do - and his movements just got robotic and uncomfortable for the both of them altogether.

"Dalvin."

"What?" He looked up, and suddenly stopped when he saw the expression and way she folded her arms across her chest.

"Stop being scary!"

He blinked. "What did you say?"

Bianca got onto her elbows. "I said stop being scary and just fuck me."

"How did you know I was...."

"Because, it's obvious. I get that it's your first time but shit, just do whatever's natural." She brought her shoulders back down onto the bed, waiting for him to do something.

But instead, he just stared down at her, unsure of what to do.

She sighed and then flipped them over, much to his surprise. Now she sat on top of him, legs straddling his hips comfortably.

"We'll work on that another time, for now just...just let me handle it, okay?"

He nodded as her hands rested on his chest and she adjusted a bit before she began rocking her hips on him, their eyes connecting.

Dalvin's hands held her waist even as she leaned down to whisper into his ear, the music playing in the background not nearly enough to drown out their sighs as they wore each other out into the night.

// I dedicate this chapter to poppingtonn , funkdafied and all the girlies at blackninetiescom because they're annoying and don't know how to mind their own business AND they're all bullies! But I love them, I guess 🙄

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

309 49 23
A cliché love story between a barely shy guy and an somewhat shy girl Set in the 90's- might have the N-word & I might censor it but if I don't under...
1M 41.2K 51
"Hey, what happened to your face?" I asked my seat partner, CJ. He turned and took out his book ignoring my question. I took his hoodie down to see...
51.2K 1.5K 42
It is 1992, life for Savannah Carter and her friends is fantastic. Being a senior and soon graduating, something great is happening for her. But ever...
71.4K 3.4K 54
[if you haven't read Hazel don't click on this story until you have] This is a continuation of the love story of Nyla-Janae Jones and DeVante Swing...