Lip Gallagher Imagines

By sydneyisneckdeep

Imagines about my boy Lip❤️ SLOW UPDATES More

Dream
Lock
Photograph
Not an update
Forgiven
OH MY GOD
A question.
Just a memory now
Single Mama
N Y L A
Soda-pop
Happy Birthday

Misery

19.1K 204 47
By sydneyisneckdeep

AN: HEY GUYS IM BACK!! Hopefully this time I can keep updating on schedule this time! Also this was inspired by Misery by Creeper, so I recommend listening to it while reading gun this! Anywho hope you guys like it!

|•TRIGGER WARNNG•|
**YOUR P.O.V.**

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

I groan and roll over knowing exactly who's at the door.

"(Y/N) I know you're in there," Ian yells through the door.

"Ian, go away," I yell back.

"No! It's been a month it's time to get up and quit moping about my bastard of a brother!" He says as I hear a set of keys jiggling.

Soon I feel a weight flop down on the bed beside me.

I let out a sigh and roll over to be faced with the red headed mess that is Ian Gallagher.

"You know I love you, but it's seriously time for you to get out of this bed," he says poking my arm.

He hops up from the bed and walks straight to the closet, "Kev and Vee are throwing a party down at the Alibi, and you're gonna be my date tonight."

"Is he going to be there?" I ask sitting up and stretching out my aching limbs.

He sighs, "yeah he is, but-"

"I can't go Ian," I interrupted.

"You can and you will. Look both of you  are stubborn as hell and fight constantly, but you guys need each other."

"Ian, he can't see me like this, it'll give him even more reasons to stay the hell away from me," I say to him, just the thought of Lip made me anxious.

"What if I told you that he has locked himself into his bedroom too," he replies, pulling out articles of clothing from my closet.

"Really?" I question.

"Yeah, I've never seen him this torn up about anyone, not even Karen. This is like Karen times a billion."

"Woah," I breath. Maybe I do need to see him.

"Yeah, now I got him up and going and now it's your turn," he says throwing the clothes at me, "get in the shower and put those on. I'll be out here when you're done."

I grab the clothes and make my way to the bathroom connected to my bedroom.

Before I go in I turn to Ian, "Hey Ian?"

"Yeah?" He replies.

"Thank you," I tell him.

He smiles, "yeah, yeah. Now go get ready we don't want to be late to an infamous Gallagher party!"

I laugh, and close the bathroom door behind me.

- - - -

As we reach the Alibi, the anxious weight on my chest returns. I grab Ian's arm and stop him.

"What?" He asks me.

"I can't go in there." I say letting out a shakey breath.

He sighs and pulls me into a hug.

"It'll be okay," he tells me and I nod. Times like this is when I was glad I had a best friend like Ian. I'd go crazy without him.

We pull apart and he takes my hand leading me into the Alibi. He stops infront of the door and gives me a convincing smile before opening it for me.

I walk in, and almost immediately I see Lip sitting at the bar casually drinking a beer and talking to Kev. He was wearing his Kurt Cobain sweater and his sandy colored hair was a mess. I squeeze my eyes and sigh, trying my hardest not to burst into tears right there.

"Is that (Y/N)?" A drunk Fiona yells at me from across the bar.

Lip turns and looks at me. I smile wide and walk over to Fiona's table, acting like I didn't even notice he was in the room. I could feel his eyes on me; it was taking all of my willpower not to go over to him and kiss him.

This was going to be a LONG night.

----

A Gallagher party was always wild, but for some reason tonight wasn't. Yes we all drank and smoked pot, but everything was mellow. By the end of the night most everyone was either passed out or had gone home.

Ian had left me about an hour before for Mickey, but I didn't care. I just sat at the end of the bar and drank a beer. I was just enjoying being around the people that felt like family.

"Hey," Lip says scratching  the back of his head, "mind if I, uh, sit?"

"Yeah, go ahead," I say turning my attention back to my beer.

"Some party wasn't it?" He says taking a swig of his beer before lighting up a joint.

"Yeah, out of all of the Gallagher parties I've been to never have they been this mellow," I confess as he passes the joint to me. I take a puff letting the smoke burn into my lungs.

"Me either," he says blowing rings with the smoke, an awkward silence soon fills the space between us.

"Ian tells me that you've been holed up in your apartment," he says breaking it.

"Yeah, I have been. He says you've been doing the same," I reply letting out a shakey breath.

"Yeah, I have," he says letting the silence consume us again. I close my eyes and savor the moment, it didn't matter if we were talking or sitting in silence, just being in his presence was enough for me.

I feel some grab my hand, and my eyes shoot open. I look down and realize that it's Lip.

He interlocks our fingers and I feel my breath hitch.

"Just hold my hand for a little while?" He asks and I nod, laying my head on his shoulder.

He sighs, "I've missed this."

"Me too, Lip," I reply.

"I'm a wreck without you (Y/N)," he confesses. I look over and our gazes meet. Those big blue eyes were filled with so much pain, so much negativity, but also filled with so much love. Lip didn't let many people in, and if he did it meant that he'd care for you unconditionally, and that's one of the many things I love about him, his heart.

As soon as he uttered those words, I leaned in and placed my lips on his. The kiss was soft and sweet, and filled with so much love, but it quickly turned into something else. We kissed eachother like our lives depended on it. It was filled with so much passion, it was like we were making up for all of the lost time.

We pull apart, and I rest my forehead on his letting out another shakey breath.

"I love you so much (Y/N),"

"I love you too Lip," I reply.

"Will you be mine again?" He asked softly.

"I never stopped," I tell him kissing him again. I hear whistling and clapping as we pull apart. I turn around to see Fiona and Vee with giant smiles on there faces.

"Awe young love," Kev says with a laugh. Lip flips him off before grabbing my hand.

"Let's get out of here?" He asks me, and I nod.

He interlocks our fingers as we walk out of the bar and onto the busy Chicago Street.

I smiled to myself. Ian was right, Lip and I needed each other, whether  we liked it or not.

Lip Gallagher had my heart, and there is no one I'd rather give it to. I didn't know what tomorrow held, but I did know one thing. I could make it through anything as long as I had Lip by my side.
-
--
---
See you guys tomorrow!

Xoxo-Sydney❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 202 46
I AM REWRITTING THIS STORY!Tessa will you ever get the life you deserve? Or are you just going to keep running back to the same Gallagher boy?
36.5K 397 30
Y/n, has been best friends with Lip since they were five and what if she has big feelings for him?
973K 8.9K 191
includes Carl Lip Ian Mickey
99K 1.9K 32
What if Fiona had a twin brother? Shameless