SOTUS: The rivalry

By magicspawn

When two strong personalities buttheads, who will be left the victor or will something else emerge. More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Part 1 of 2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Part 1
Chapter 10 Part 2 Preview
Chapter 10 Part 2
Chapter 10 Part 3
Chapter 10 Part 4
Chapter 10 Part 5
Chapter 11
Love
Love Part 2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
The Final Chapter

Chapter 7 (Part 2 of 2)

3.6K 205 387
By magicspawn

Kong POV

I am watching Arthit team go through each obstacle course and I can see the determination on each of their faces to beat everyone, and I am marveled at how my Pinks is running alongside of them encouraging them. That was a good decision he made to go first, so that he can show them he will always be there to support them. I sure did find a good one, now I am going to follow his lead.

I quickly head over towards Tew and as I am doing so, I take off my shirt because the heat from the day is getting to me and I want to make sure I am as cool as possible for the two obstacles that I have to do.

Tew – Oii Kong, ooooHHH how sexy you look, what are you doing here half naked, you trying to get all the guys and girls hot and bothered over you. (With pursed lips and blinking wildly).

Kong – (Smacks the top of Tew's head)Not at all you ass, I am hot and I am doing two of the obstacles, plus I am going to run a long all of you and give you guys some words of encouragement.

Tew – Don't tell me you think your wife's team is going to beat us?

Kong - I just want to make sure I give you guys the support you need. I saw my pinks do it earlier with his team and I thought that is a great idea.

Tew - Oh look how the wife is already making you a better leader, you better make sure to capture him, before someone else does lol

Kong - Not a chance, I have him, he just doesn't know it yet (gives him a wink and a thumbs up)

I hear in the background a song playing and it looks like a cheering squad is out as well, as I try to go look around. I hear the horn go off indicating that Arthit team has just finished. I look up to see the team score and I see 8m:55. Shit, they are in the lead and we are the last to go. I quickly turn to Tew and give him a pat on the back and motion for him to get ready. I look over at Wad and wave to him and give him a thumbs up, he waves back and looks like he is ready. I need to make sure I am on the other side as he finishes, so that I am not late.

The Dean looks over at as and raises the horn and sounds it. Tew quickly starts and is off like a jack rabbit over the first section, I am running along side him and cheer him on. He reaches the wall and jumps up and starts to climb and is already starting to climb down with in a minute. 

I head towards Wad and give him a shout of encouragement, he quickly gives me a wink. He stretches his hand out  ready for Tew. I turn and see Tew heading our way, I quickly get into my position. As I get to my spot, I can hear a cheer squad in the background with some crazy music playing and a bit of laughter, with a some clapping as well. I was about to turn, but I see wad heading for me as he finishes his obstacle.

Wad slaps my hand and I am off with a jump to my step, I reach the first wall and quickly toss it up and the other two as well. I quickly run to the rope and start to climb up it with just my arms as to conserve my legs for the next two sections. I reach the top and quickly slide down the rope and head off to the track. I am off ass fast as I can, with my heart and adrenaline pumping. I hear my team cheering me on and that gives me an extra boost to finish the laps and hurdles.

I head towards the entrance and I can see Arthit and Prem by it, Arthit is looking at me with wide eyes and his mouth open with a hungry look in his eyes. I see that Prem notices his friends expression and quickly slaps him behind the head. I start to chuckle as I run past them and towards Aim.

I can see aim at the top of the small platform ready for me to smack his hand, I slap it and he is off. I am cheering him on as he turns on the last of his laps and heads for the finish line! As he slaps the wall, I look up and at the time and see 8m:55s. Fuck, we tied with Arthit team, I look down at Aim and give him my hand as he is getting out. As he is getting out, I see a shirtless Phana and Earth heading our way.

Phana - Wow, great job guys and look at you Kong, I do say that sweat suits your look (he throws me a towel) are you sure you are not up for some coffee?

Kong - hahaha, oh stop Phana, you know I already have my eye on someone. Plus, I am sure he would probably murder me if I said yes to you...

Arthit - (Arthit walks up and hears everything) OH REALLY (everyone looks at him), I would not and go right ahead. He's all yours Phana, I am not into conceited jerks.

Aim - (Quickly jumps in, to defend is friend) Hey, he's the least bit conceited, it's called confidence. When he sees something that is a challenge and wants to win, he goes after it with full force, you just happen to be a challenge and boy what a challenge you are.

Arthit - wow, calm down, it's not like a hit the guy. I am just not used to someone who is all up on me like a dog in heat, tell your friend to bring it down a notch if he wants people to respond nicely.

Kong - OK, guys calm down.

Aim - You know what, he has never done this to anyone, you happen to be the first and you should feel lucky that you are.

Arthit - Seriously..(he's interrupted by the loudspeaker in the pool section)

Dean over the loudspeaker - if the leaders and teams please come join us at the middle of the field.

Arthit and Prem quickly turn around and head back out.

Kong - Aim, thanks for being a good friend, I really appreciate what you said. Now lets go join them.

Waii - ( a shirtless Waii quickly puts a hand on Aim's shoulder and hands him a towel before he takes off) Aim, here's a towel, don't want you to catch a cold. I also wanted to say that, that was really cool of you defending him like that...I don't want to seem forward, but can I get your line ID?

Aim - (with a blush in his cheeks) Sure and thank you.

We all head back to the field and I can see all the teams in groups. I head to mine and I look over at Arthit team and Arthit is there with flushed cheeks and looks like a small pout. Shit, I hope he is not pissed at what Aim said, I need to get him some pink milk STAT!

Dean - It looks like we have a tie with both Econ and Engineering as the top two. Wow, did not see that happening, but we do have a tie breaker. Remember we have the cheering as part of the competition and whomever of the two has the best, shall win. Let's all look at the field monitors and look at the cheers.

Toota POV - Earlier today.

OMG OMG, what am I going to do!!! I need to figure out a cheering chant to help my team, I need a snack, that usually helps he think!! I run over to the snack table and I see two employees from Noona's cafe. I look at the name tags, the cute guys name is Spawn and the girl with a pout on her face is LIly.

Spawn - Hola, welcome, can I get you anything?

Toota - Ugh, anything salty? I am trying to think and I need something for my brain to wake up!!

Spawn - um, here, I have a bag of chips, would that help?

Toota -  OMG, thank you so much!!

Lily - (she perks up) Why are you trying to make your brain work, do you have a problem?!! Is it your friend Knott who is in trouble and you need to save him?!! OMG, I can save him, just show me the way!!

Spawn - OMG skittle tits, chill the fuck out, do you need another NAP!!

Lily - NO NO!! I will just sit down and stay quiet, look...(she quickly sits, down and makes a motion of zipping her lips)

Spawn - OMG these girls, you swear they have never seen guys with shirts off before.

Toota - I know right, like the other two girls here earlier, one was like all in heat and then you had this girl with a dog and OMG, I need to stop remembering that shit. I know I am going to have nightmares for weeks!!

Spawn - LMFAO, (I think to myself how good that was with those two)... you are so funny. So what's the problem?

Toota - Well as part of the competition, we need I need to lead a cheer for my whole class to do and whomever has the best chant, gets a point that helps with the overall score.

Spawn- Interesting, well did they say that you had to actually do it or could you use a cheer squad to help with it?

Toota - NO THEY DIDN'T!! OMG, that is a great idea! Oh hell, now I need to find a squad...I am so dead!!

Spawn - Well, maybe I can help...but if I do help, you owe me one!

Toota - For cute guy like you, hell, I will do as many as you want!

Spawn - Ah, you are so sweet, but I will just use the one, otherwise I will make you sign a contract HA HA HA (He gives Toota a wink)

Toota - Ha, ok ok fine, just help me please.

Spawn - Sure give me a sec.

Spawn POV

I pull out my phone and dial Cee's number.

Cee - Hey boss, what's up.

Spawn - who is there with you?

Cee - Janine, Jae and Spectral...AND OMG SISTA, my love is here as well, I just served him his hot coco and you know how...

Spawn - OMG Becky, gag me with a fucking spoon, like you know...chill. Look, I need you to grab Jae and get your ass over here pronto, tell Noona you are needed here.

Cee - ok ok fine, I am heading over, give me 5 min.

Spawn - Cool, see you soon.

I quickly hang up and send my spirit out towards the shop and look in. I see Jae and Cee head for the door and run out. I quickly snap Quinn under my control and have him chase after them. As he reaches them, I quickly grab all three of their minds and take full control.

When they start to pass the gates to the school, I quickly put a glamour spell on them and change their outfits and looks. Cee still almost looks the same, just a bit taller and with short blond hair, Jae is now this sexy tall white guy with a rugged face and Quinn is a handsome Latino.

They all three start to walk up and the crowd start to quiet down as they see what is before them. Toota's mouth is open and looks with astonishment.

Spawn - OK, here you go, I guarantee these guys will win you the competition.

Toota - OMG, they are fucking fierce!!! Hell yeah they are going to win.

He quickly leads them off to his section of the stand. I have a huge smirk on my face, when these guys wake up, I can't wait to see their faces LOL! I love my job!!!

Oak's POV- Earlier today.

OK, I know exactly who can help me, I just need to call my new friends from the USA exchange program. The cheer leading captain has a crush on me and I know she will help me.

Arthit POV

Dean - The fist one is from Engineering. OH, wow, it looks like this team got a cheering squad to help with the cheer, great thinking! I never said you could not hire any, so now let's take a look.

(Below is the cheer squad and what the routine would kind of look like, but with more of a stadium back ground, but the style of clothing and looks are exactly what they look like)

I am just dumbfounded, who would have the thought that my friend Toota knew these kind of dancers, they were fucking great!! I just hope they can beat Kong's team, after what Aim said, I just want to shove this in their faces...I mean, I know he meant well, but still, we need to win this!

Dean - OMG, wow that was impressive!! I did not see that coming! Wow, let's see if Econ can beat this cheer!

(Below is the cheer team for Kong's team, the Girls from USA said they would help, but only if they did their cheer from the States first. Excuse the foot basketball references. Now, let's see what they have for us)

We all were just there staring at the monitor quietly after it ended and with our mouths open, in the back ground you can here the girls from the USA, (you know it bitches, we is the best, USA, USA, we petty!).

Dean - UM, well...that was interesting. OK, judges, please give me your votes and hand me the final count.

I look over to Kong's team and I can see most of them look at Oak like WTH look and he has a face of (I tried). Kong of course is just patting him on the shoulders and can hear him give him a "you tried your best and it's what matters" speech. Shit, I feel so silly now for what I said, dang what an ass. I need to apologize, but I will do it after we see who wins.

Dean - OK, it looks like we have a winner! It's Engineering!!! Congratulations guys!!!

People all around us jumped up screaming and in our section of our stands they are hooting and yelling. The whole hazing team is hugging and we are jumping for joy! I look around to go say sorry to Kong, but I don't see him around...Shit, I bet he's pissed at me...I need pink milk!!!

A/N

Hi all, sorry for the late post, but I have been busy since I came back from vacation. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. As you can see, Engineering won because they won the over all vote, you all placed. Thank you for those who voted. Cheers!

Don't forget to hit the shiny star!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 3.1K 13
Arthit always finds himself in the most unexpected situations. Arthit is waiting to join University after a few months so he started working part tim...
4.6K 505 16
Modern Day Alpha Omega Office romance
1K 77 1
*CONTENT WARNING - this is MATURE (some sexual scenes, some swearing) It's New Year's Eve, time for some changes.. Arthit sees something he wants and...
93.3K 5.8K 14
When Arthit's university junior, and self proclaimed rival, Kongpob rescues Arthit from an overly eager coworker with a crush, their relationship bec...