The Motto Was Just a Lie//BJA

By Victoria_Rose1267

"But I can't, Billie. You don't understand." "I know more than you think I do, but if you aren't ready to bel... More

Introduction
Morning of the First Day
Out of All Things Possible
I Didn't Come Here to Babysit
Heartbreak: Part I
Friends
He Did What?
Midnight Conversations
An Old "Friend"
Here Comes Trouble
He's Bad News
The Truth About Him
Stay Quiet
The Heist
Give Up the Fight
Pasta and Cannibalism
Hey!!
Just a One Night Stand
Lost and Found
Promises Can't Be Broken
Part 2!

It Was Worth All the While

1.5K 50 23
By Victoria_Rose1267

"I think I have everything..." Billie trails off, looking around. "Toothbrush?" I ask him, flipping the page of the book I was reading. "Thank god you're here! I would've forgot completely!" he says enthusiastically, running towards his bathroom. I smirk to myself and continue reading. He comes back out and leans over me, but I don't look up from my book. "What?" I ask, continuing to finish up the paragraph. "It's not too late to pack your things and come with," he pouts, giving me the cutest puppy eyes in the world. I fold the corner of my book and close it so that I can look up at him. "I can't just leave...I have to stay with my mom; I don't want her to feel abandoned again," I explain, looking up at his luring green eyes. "Don't you have siblings?" he asks, tilting his head slightly. "Yeah...but we haven't talked ever since my mom isolated herself. I know you want me to come, but I really can't," I tell him. "I know..." he says, standing up and zipping up his suitcase.

I get up and put my shoes on. "Wait, before you go, I have a present for you," Billie says, grabbing an envelope off of his dresser. "What's the occasion?" I ask, confusion contaminating my brain. "It's a goodbye present..." he trails off, handing me the envelope. I take it from him skeptically and open it. "I always keep my promises," he says before I get a chance to look at it. Two tickets for whale watching in Alaska. I smile and look at Billie with bittersweet tears in my eyes. "I can't take these," I say, handing them back. "W-why?" he looks confused. "Because, you promised that you would take me to Alaska...you can't just send me off there," I laugh slightly, picking up my purse and turning to look at him. "When I get back, we'll go.... Are you sure you can't come on tour with me?" he asks one last time. "I'm sure," I confirm. He grabs his suitcase and walks towards the front door with me, leading me to my car. I throw my purse in the passengers seat and look at Billie. "I'm gonna miss you," he says, placing his hands on my hips. "I'll miss you too, but it's too difficult to leave so soon," I explain. He lifts up my chin so that I'm looking at him dead on. He leans in slowly and places a soft kiss on my lips, and I throw my arms over his shoulders, pulling him closer to me. The kiss begins to intensify, but he pulls away before it gets too heated. I leave my arms resting on his shoulders and we stare at each other for another moment, neither of us knowing what to say. I take my arms off of his shoulders and he backs up from me. "Bye, Cara," he says sorrowfully. "Bye, Billie," I say, getting into my car and backing out of the driveway. He waves one last time and I wave back as I leave his house.

***

My mom and I drink our coffees as we people watch. "You should've gone," she says softly, taking a sip of her drink and avoiding eye contact with me. "No...it's too difficult when Adrienne is there. She seemed nice, but I don't know. I wouldn't want to make her feel upset every time she saw Billie and I together," I tell her. A moment goes by when I suddenly realize, "Sh-t! Mom, I have to go! I completely forgot something!" I place my coffee down on the table and race to my car. Behind me, I faintly hear my mom yell, "Bye!" I get into my car and race to the airport as fast as I can without getting pulled over. Once I reach the airport, I speed over to the valet parking section, which I had no idea existed(Yes, I know that these don't exist in most airports; bare with me please), and hand the valet driver some money. I look intently as I see the different airlines. "Cara?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around and find exactly who I need. "Jill! Thank f-cking god I found you!" I say, hugging her tightly. She puts down her bag and hugs me back. "How come you haven't shown up for work? You left me all alone! So rude!" she says as we both release each other. "Look, that's not important! I needed to say goodbye to you!" I tell her honestly. "So, you came all the way down to the airport just to say goodbye?" she begins. A moment of silence goes by and I nod. "Oh my god! That's the most insanely amazing thing ever!" she exclaims, hugging me tighter than ever. "I always knew you were best-friend-material," she beams. I begin to cry when I understand that she accepts me as her friend. "You're making me ruin my eyeliner," I cry. "It can be reapplied and you know it," she sighs, letting me go. "Jill! C'mon! We have to go! The plane is about to leave," Alex sasses Jill before walking through the terminal's entrance. "I guess I have to go now," she sniffles. "We'll see each other when you get back. It's not like you're leaving forever," I try to comfort her. "I know...goodbye, Cara," she breathes. "Goodbye, Jill," I say back, hugging her one last time. She walks away and through the terminal door, looking back one final time. I walk back to the valet and get my car back, still upset about having to say goodbye to Jill.
~~~
I get back to Oakland Coffee and see my mom waiting outside. She gets in and looks at me,"I still think you should've gone." I roll my eyes and drive us back home.
~~~
We walk through the apartment door and sit on the couch, Bear greeting us happily. "Mom, before you say anything, I don't want to talk about anything that involves leaving for tour, okay?" I demand softly. "Okay...Can I just get one thought out beforehand?" she asks. I sigh, "Fine, but nothing else after this." "I really think you should trust him...I mean, after all, both of you obviously have feelings for each other. Whenever you talk about him, which is a lot I might add, your eyes light up and I can practically hear your heart pound," she speculates. "You haven't even met him," I state. "Well, I can infer, can't I?" she argues. "Yeah, yeah, yeah," I roll my eyes and turn on the TV. An hour or so goes by and I begin to feel regret. I should have gone. We were happy with each other, and I already miss him...and Jill. Jill is my only friend I've made besides Mike and Tré since I've moved here. I should have gone.

"Cara, did you hear anything I just said to you?" my mom asks in a soft tone. "Yeah...but just in case I missed something, maybe you should say it again," I lie. "I said that I think someone's at the door," she laughs. I get up and for some reason, I get a feeling inside my chest that makes my heart pound. I don't know what I was expecting, but I open the door and see a postman. My heart slows to its regular pace and the feeling's gone. "I need a signature please," he says, handing me a clipboard. I sign and take the small package, closing the door behind me. "Why am I getting a package that says your name?" I ask my mom. "Yes! Amazon Prime does work wonders!" she says enthusiastically, jumping up from her spot and taking the package from me. "I ordered a new tea infuser! And the best part you may ask?! It looks like a little octopus and it hangs on the side of the mug with one of its tentacles!" she exclaims happily. I laugh and go sit back down on the couch while she remains in the kitchen to open the package. I flip through the channels and Bear sits next to me. I pet him and see nothing that interests me on TV. I decide to look through my tumblr feed on my phone, searching for nothing in particular.

My phone suddenly rings, which causes me to jump slightly. "Hello?" I answer, confused as to who's calling since I didn't look at the caller ID. "I forgot something," Billie hints to me. There's a knock at my door and I run to open it, throwing my arms around Billie once I see him. He hugs back tightly and lifts me into the air for a brief moment. "You came back," I whisper to him happily. He puts me down and kisses me passionately, making sure I'm as close to him as possible. He pulls away and gushes, "How on earth could I leave you behind?" He kisses me again, but stops when he senses my mom staring at us. "Has she been watching the whole time?" he whispers to me. I turn around to face her and look at her while she puts her new tea infuser into her tea mug. I purse my lips and teeter on my heels, "Mom? This is Billie," I say awkwardly. "I mean, I figured that. You don't just kiss whoever you see at the door," she laughs. I deadpan until she gets the hint. "I completely forgot! My hotel room is down the street from here!" she says, grabbing her purse and calling Bear before leaving Billie and I alone in my apartment.

~Smut warning~

I close the door and kiss Billie again. I feel him smile against my lips and feel his shaft against my leg. He guides me towards my bedroom and lays me down onto the mattress, beginning to kiss my neck. I hook one of my legs around his waist and tamper with his thick locks of hair, tugging and pulling as he begins to nip the skin on my neck. I am sure to have a few bruises on my neck from him. He sits up briefly and pulls off my shirt and then his own. He throws both of them across the room, causing something small to fall off my dresser. We ignore the fallen object and he gets back into the position he was in but momentarily stops to look at me, "Is this okay?" "Yes," I reply confidently. He smiles and kisses my lips before beginning to kiss my collarbone. I play with the small tufts of his hair as he lines kisses across my breasts. He kisses me all the way down until he reaches my black skinny jeans. He seductively unzips my jeans using his teeth and pulls them off of me along with my panties. I begin to feel more turned on than before just at the sight of it. I sit up and undo his jeans and let them, as well as his boxers, fall to the ground. He crawls back on top of me and pins me down by my wrists, filling me with excitement for the intense sex about to ensue. "You're so f-cking amazing, Cara," he breathes before biting my neck again. A soft moan escapes my lips and I feel him getting closer to my entrance, making me anxious for him. He lightly bites my earlobe and gently pulls on it, making me inhale deeply with delight. "Fuck," I manage to moan as he gets even closer. He whispers in my ear, "You like that?" I feel his breath against my neck, giving me chills. He finally enters me and I groan louder than before, my back arching and falling. He begins to slowly thrust into me and our hips grind against each other's, making me curl my toes. His hands move to my sides as he caresses my body, sending shivers down my spine. I put my hands on his back, feeling his muscles moving to hold himself up and maneuver over my body. He bites my neck, and goes even deeper, causing me to rake my nails along his back. "I'm so f-cking close," I manage to groan to him. "You're so perfect...f-ck. I want you," he growls. "Then, have me," I pant. He thrusts faster and kisses me roughly, causing me to curse in delight, "F-ck! Harder!" I moan loudly and clench my hands on his back. He grunts and shockwaves are sent through my body, making me cry out, "F-ck!" "F-ck, Cara!" he howls and I release my clench. After a second or two, he brings his head up and looks at me intently. Our foreheads touch together and we both breathe out heavily. He places a kiss on my lips, and then brushes a strand of hair away from my face. He smiles and lays onto his back next to me, pulling me on top of his chest. I lay my arm onto his chest and my fingers trace his tattoos. F-ck. That was amazing. I could definitely get used to this...

~Continue on~

After a moment of enjoying silence with each other, I gain up the courage to say, "I think I trust you." He places a kiss on the top of my head and says, "I would never intentionally do anything that would hurt you, Cara. I promise." "I believe you," I exhale. Our chests rise and fall as we catch our breaths. He rubs my arm softly and we begin to drift off into sleep. He's the one. He has to be.
*
Billie's phone rings loudly, causing him to wake up and look down at me. "Thank god that wasn't just a dream," he says, grabbing his pants off of the floor and searching through his pockets for his phone. He answers and rubs my arm, trying to make me comfortable. I hear bits and pieces of the conversation since I'm still exhausted from his incredible talent. "...I'll be there eventually...hopefully she will...yeah...fantastic and amazing and...no, dude. That's for me and her, not you...f-ck you too, Mike," he laughs and hangs up. "I didn't mean to wake you up," he apologizes. "It's okay.... You still have to go on tour?" I ask him, already knowing the answer. "Mhm," he mumbles, "but I want you to come." I remain quiet. "Adrienne won't be there," he sings softly. "Why isn't she coming?" I question. "She's dating someone else now I guess..." he trails off. "I'm sorry, babe," I say, grabbing his hand and lacing our fingers together. "Did you just call me babe?" he asks in disbelief. "Maybe..." I trail off, smirking. He pulls me on top of him so that we're eye to eye. "You're so perfect," he compliments me. "You're pretty cool I guess," I tease him. He rolls me over onto my back and pins my arms down. "I'm better than cool, Cara," he insists, pressing his lips to mine for a passionate kiss then pulling away. "I guess so," I say, impressed by his kiss. He smiles, but once again, his phone rings and he ignores it, setting it down onto my nightstand. We kiss again, but his phone rings again. He sighs and answers it in a passive aggressive tone,"Yeah?...do I have to come there right now?...I haven't really asked her yet..." he glances at me and smiles. "Hopefully she will...alright...okay...bye," he hangs up his phone. He looks back at me and kisses me softly. "So...I was wondering...do you think you could come on tour with me and the guys?" he asks nervously. I bite my lip and try to avoid eye contact. "I know you can't just leave all of the sudden...but I don't want to go without you," he explains, grabbing one of my hands and kissing it. "I want to go, so..." I trail off, smiling slightly. "So you'll come with?" Billie asks enthusiastically. I nod my head and look at his lively green eyes. He kisses me with excitement and I wrap my arms around his neck to pull him closer. Things begin to get heated again.
*
"Sorry I broke your lamp..." Billie laughs, playing with my hair. "I didn't even really like it anyways," I laugh with him. "I think we have to get ready to go now," he says, looking down at me. "Where are we going?" I ask curiously. "I believe our first stop is to LA...it's a pretty short flight, and we really don't have to be there until tomorrow.... Third times a charm, y'know," he flirts with me. "Two is enough...we'll have time on tour," I react to his proposal. "Good point...but if there's any other lamps in here that you don't want, might as well break them now..." he trails off. I laugh at him and get up so I can get dressed. "It was worth a shot," he says, sitting up and watching me pick up my clothes. "Are you just gonna sit there and gawk at me or are you gonna get ready to go?" I look at him, crossing my arms over my chest. "I'll get ready to go," he sighs as I walk into the bathroom to take a shower. "Do you need to save water by sharing a shower?" Billie asks on the other side of the door. "My water bill was running a bit high," I concede.
*
"Make sure you have everything," Billie reminds me while he checks his phone. "I know," I tell him, adding the last few items into my suitcase. I zip it up and climb onto my bed, laying down next to him. He sets his phone down and wraps his arms around me. He looks at me and touches our foreheads together.  "Are you nervous at all?" he asks, drawing small circles with his thumbs on my hips. "A little bit, but I know it'll be fine," I smile at him. "Do you wanna get going then?" he suggests, looking into my eyes. "Okay," I agree, pecking his lips one more time. We get up and he carries my suitcase for me even though I don't ask him to. He opens the door and locks it behind us. While we're in the elevator, he places a quick peck on my lips. I won't get tired of having him around, that's for sure. Thank god everything worked out and I'll be with him. "I'm happy you came back for me," I mumble. "I am too. I didn't want to leave without you," he smiles, kissing me again. I trust him.

A/N: heyyy beautiful people!! I hope u enjoyed this chapter!! This is an extra long chapter in celebration of being the finale!! I really enjoyed writing this book, and I really hope u enjoyed reading it!! I'm still deciding if I'm going to make a sequel (please let me know if I should or not)!! Anyways, please leave a comment and vote if you enjoyed this chapter! Ilyasm!! XOXO
-Victoria

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 266 22
Jaylen is a 14 year old girl. She's been an orphan for most of her life and she thinks she'll never get adopted. Jay loves Green Day and many other p...
13.6K 817 18
Billie and Tré are getting on fine with their day to day life, but when Billie unexpectedly develops feelings for his favourite drummer, will Tré fee...
1.9K 67 16
Sequel to my other fanfic High School's A Lonely Place. Tré decided to strictly be friends with Billie. They carried on with the band and they became...
13.5K 741 12
Drugs and drinking can really fuck you up. Billie Joe learns that the hard way when one night, he takes it too far and he lands himself in hospital...