Steven Universe Daughter Scen...

By moonmusiic

Have you ever imagined having the Crystal Gems being your mom? Moms? Well, here you go! You are now an offici... More

when they find you
your first words
A/N
first steps
Oops...
Teething
Their Nickname for You
HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY (Y/N)!
You Watch Them Train
small update/question thingy
Your Halloween Costume
hElP mE pLeAsE
You Have A Nightmare
Stuffed Animal She Gives You
hello hello!
Boo-Boos
fixing some patches

Your Phobia

4.8K 88 71
By moonmusiic

Garnet: Ceraunophobia. It happened one night when Garnet was on a solo mission. You were sleeping next to Steven when a big flashing light woke you up and scared you. You immediately got up and ran to find your mommy, which you couldn't. You cried and cried until Garnet ran up to you and gave you a big hug, singing you a lullaby to get you back to back to sleep.....NOPE!

Pearl: Nyctophobia. You just hate it. You may be smart for your age but you're still a child so your imagination runs wild in the dark. Your mom gave you a(n) (y/f/animal) plus his but it still didn't help. Feeling bad for you, she has a nightlight plugged in for you to feel safe and, just for you, sleeps with you...even if she thinks it's weird to do that.

Amethyst: Thantophobia. Your mom is your best friend, your everything, your life! The, what you call, close to death experiences have made you scared of losing her. Your mom has been there for you since the beginning and it would be like in isolation. Your mother is your heart and you'd feel empty without her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.3K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

104K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
183K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
305K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc