Death Note Boyfriend Scenarios

By lonelyywritersblog

Hey guys!!!! ๐Ÿ‘‹โ‰งโ—‰แดฅโ—‰โ‰ฆ Thank you so much for clicking on this story xD In here are a bunch of Death Note Boyfri... More

Meeting Him
Becoming Friends
His Feelings
He Asks You to be His Girlfriend
First "I love you"'s
First Kiss
When You're on Your Period
When You Wear Something of His
What He Calls You
Date Night
You Bake Something Together
What He Does For Your Birthday
First Fight
Forgiveness
When He's Sick
A/N
When You Are Scared
Cuddling
Jealousy
When You Get Hurt
He meets your family
Moving In
First Night/First Time
When You Have A Nightmare
When You Get A Pet
Engagement!
Wedding!
It's Official! Finding Out You're Pregnant
A/N: PLEASE READ
First Trimester
When The Baby Kicks
Discussing Baby Names
Labor
His Favorite Thing About You
Your Children
๐ŸŽ The End ๐ŸŽ

Symptoms .... :O

18K 290 542
By lonelyywritersblog

~ 2 months later! ~

Light

You woke up Saturday morning with a smile on your face. You stretch, yawn, and look down at your sleeping husband. You grin and stroke his hair, causing him to squirm and make a purr like sound. You are just about to wake him up when you felt a sudden twinge in your stomach and slightly dizzy. You quickly realize, however, that you were about to be sick, and you run to the bathroom in time to empty the sick from your tummy into the toilet.

"Ew!" You hear Ryuk say from behind you. You roll your eyes falling backwards against the wall. You rub your head and pat at the sweat that has formed on your forehead.

Light walks in wearily but with a concerned look on his face. "My goddess, are you alright?"

"Yes, I think I must have ate something funny last night."

"We had spaghetti."

"Well maybe I have a 24 hour flu." Light sighs and helps you back to your bed. While you rest in bed and Light works ridding the world of criminals, but he can't help but think that it isn't a flu, but something else. Something that probably has to do with what they did on their honeymoon.

L

You and Lawliet have just come back from you favorite bakery with two slices -- each -- of your favorite cake. You were both beyond (A/N: Beyond Birthday whoooaaaaa) excited to have your cake. You sit down, put your piece on a plate, and begin to dig in, however, the minute your tongue touches the cake, you can't help but feel... repulsed by it. You pull it away in almost shock at how your favorite cake could taste so terribly.

"Is there something wrong?" Lawliet asks.

"Try this." Lawliet takes a bit of your cake. "It's weird, right?"

"No, it tastes the same."

You take another bite and feel the same repulsion you felt merely seconds ago. Disappointed, you give the cake to Lawliet -- who gladly accepts it -- and make yourself a sandwich instead.

"I don't understand why it taste so bad to me yet it tastes good for you. It's terrible!"

"Are you pregnant?"

"W-what?!"

Mello

You woke up feeling happy as can be. You were cheerful, making breakfast for Mello, and cuddling on the couch. By lunch time, you were angry at everything and everyone. You threw things across the room, shouted at Mello for eating too much chocolate and being away too much, and you even got into some road rage going to the supermarket to pick up food. By five, you were a bawling mess on the couch.

Mello sighed and plopped next to you on the couch, only a little afraid you might yell at him, and wrapped his arm around your shoulder pulling you flush against him.

"I'm so sorry, Mello. I've been a complete monster today. I don't know what gotten into me," You cry into his chest.

"It's alright, love. We all have our days," He says rubbing your back gently and taking a bite of his chocolate.

"Thank you for forgiving me baby. I love you."

"I love you too, (F/N), but you might want to go see a doctor."

"W-why?"

"Just trust me on this one," He says with a wink.

Matt

You and Matt were playing video games -- as usual -- on the couch when the unexpectable happened. In triumphant for finally beating Matt in a silly game of Mario Kart, you jumped in the air with your fist raised... and peed yourself. You looked down in horror to see the sudden wet spot on your pants and feel urine dripping down your legs. Matt was silent for a moment before he burst out laughing and you ran to the bathroom, locking yourself in and crying.

"Babe, I'm sorry, please open up," Matt says still laughing slightly .

"I can hear you laughing! It isn't funny," You wail.

"I'm sorry, (F/N), I really am. It was just unexpected. I'm sorry, please open up and let me help you."

"Help me with what, f****** wiping myself?" Matt laughed at that which only made you more mad.

"No, baby, I'll help you throughout the next nine months of this."

"Excuse me?"

Near

"Near, can you please massage my breasts?"

Nears face turned as red as a tomato at your words. He turns to look at you, his mouth quivering slightly as he tries to find the right words. He figures out there isn't really anything he can say to that and just heeds to your request by lifting your shirt and massaging your breasts. Although this was incredibly awkward for him, for you, this was heaven. Your breasts have been incredibly sore, and swollen, for the past two days. You felt good just laying back and letting your boyfriend do something about it.

"Why am I doing this?" Near asks for awhile.

"My breasts have been so sore these past few days, that's all," You say looking up at Near and finally recognizing his strained look. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to. I'm sorry, I was just-"

"You are my girlfriend, and if you are in pain, you tell me, and I fix it. It is simple," He says, for lack of a better word, simply. You smile and lean back again, letting your boyfriend continue his massages. "I'll look into this, by the way. Why your breasts are sore. Maybe it has to do with you eating a lot lately."

*
*

Hey guys!! So I just quickly, quickly want to share a story with you guys because I am feeling so happy right now. So, this book down bellow, L, Change The World By M is something I've been wanting for so long. One, because it's Death Note and Death Note is my favorite, and two, because I love books so much ( all I do is read, write, watch anime and spend time with friends once and while XD)! I have this job that pays moderately well, but with still being in school and all, I use my money for when I go out, however, I always put aside a little money from pay day for a little something. I have been seeing this book on the bookshelf at Barnes and Nobles for quite some time now, and everytime I saw it, I would tell myself 'you're gonna get that book! You're gonna get that book. BOOK YOU WILL BE MINE!!' I was so excited that yesterday I finally got enough money to buy the book ( the book wasn't actually that expensive, by the way, it was about $30, but, it took awhile for me to save for it). However, to my disappointment, when I went to get the book, the book was gone! I was so annoyed since the book had been sitting on the shelf untouched for about six weeks now. I decided I would try and buy the book online but then I remembered shipping and all. So I went home really downcast and my mum comes up to me saying she has a surprise for me in my room. I go upstairs, and what do I find? THE BOOK! I just really really wanted to share this story, because I read the book in one night, and it was SO GOOD. I mean, it was really good ( he has to bring down this terrorist group yet he has only 23 days to live and little time to save the word and just ughhh it's so good). If you love Death Note ( and reading ) as much as I do, I totally suggest getting this book. It is a quick read, it's interesting, all the characters are in it, and I mean, just look at the cover! It's so bloody cool!

Well, thank you for reading that long story. And I will also just say, while I'm at it, thank you for all the support on this story/scenarios/imagines/whatever we are gonna call it ;). I LOVE that you guys are enjoying this. Like I have said, Death Note is my favorite anime, and I have always loved reading scenarios so it feels awesome getting to write one and seeing you guys are enjoying it. The support is amazing! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! GAH! THANK YOU!!!!! Next chapter will be up Wednesday!

Kisses to my shinigamis (omg) xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 705 30
Random situations in which I like to put L and (Y/N). Enjoy~
318K 6.7K 67
THERE ISN'T ANY OF THESE SO HERE Characters included: Light L Mello Near I'm sorry Ryuk simps?
31.8K 1.4K 27
Matt x Mello in the original Death Note universe after the death of L. Warning: Contains some swearing and triggers, being depression and suicidal th...
331K 16.6K 35
"Call me crazy if you want, but I'm telling the truth. I'm not sure myself how it all happened, but I'm actually from another realm. I came here over...