grooves | multifandom gif ser...

بواسطة babysitterharrington

WE'D USE EACH OTHER'S AIR JUST FOR THE PEOPLE TO SEE AND STAY UP ALL NIGHT WHEN WE NEEDED TO SLE... المزيد

before reading
scott mccall
sam winchester
emma duval
spencer hastings
steve rogers
nick miller
belle french
callie jacobs
rebekah mikaelson
bonnie bennet
lydia martin
dean winchester
brooke maddox
emily fields
wanda maximoff
betty cooper
jessica day
diana prince
davina claire
isaac lahey
charlie bradbury
alison dilaurentis
peter parker
winston bishop
hanna marin
klaus mikaelson
caroline forbes
peter parker
allison argent
malia tate
lydia martin
steve harrington

stefan salvatore

1.9K 40 0
بواسطة babysitterharrington

Walking down the dimly lit road, a jacket zipped around your body as you headed towards the Salvatore house. A shiver made its way up your spine as you heard a noise come from the woods ahead. Wanting to get into the safety of your boyfriends arms, you walked faster, more frantic towards the house. After rounding a curb, you heard a woman's scream from up ahead. Wanting to make sure she was alright you ran, long strides making your distance shorter with each step. Coming to a halt, you could see a man standing in front of you, his back turned as he hurt the woman in his arms. An bone chilling scream erupted from your mouth as the man turned around. Stefan, your boyfriend, looked up at you. A look of shock mixed with sadness clouded his eyes as the blood tricked down from his lips and off of his chin to the ground he stood on.

"Stefan, wha- you hurt that woman, she, she's dead"
"Y/N, this, I didn't want you to find out this way"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

491K 30.8K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
43.1K 1.6K 31
𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍 ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴀʀɴᴇꜱ x ᴊᴏꜱᴇᴘʜɪɴᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴋ "𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒾 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓃𝑒," 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚗...
477K 10K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
steamy flower بواسطة zaaylee

القصة القصيرة

50.4K 274 9
smut ,for nerds like us enjoy 😉