There's No Love Quite As Mad

By Flamboyancy

She was a girl who loved no one and no one loved her. She was out of her wits when she met him. The two of th... More

Note to Readers
Prologue
Chapter 1. Welcome Home
Chapter 2. Reconciliation
Chapter 3. Diagnosis
Chapter 5. A Tease For A Tease
Chapter 6. Time Is Up
Chapter 7. The Blonde is More Fun
Chapter 8. Black-Out
Chapter 9. Intimidation
Chapter 10. Up To No Good
Chapter 11. Dilemma
Chapter 12 - The Death Clock
Chapter 13. The Vengeful Spirit

Chapter 4. Second Guesses

37 3 0
By Flamboyancy

4. Second Guesses - 

Bellatrix tossed and turned all night. The thought of the fact that Sebastian was working his magic on the both of them made her uncomfortable and she did not understand why on Earth he would be doing such a thing.

"I thought you loved me, but instead you're forcing me to love someone else..Why are you doing this now? Its been five years and now you wish to leave? Why didn't you leave earlier? Did you just want to break my heart so that I would love someone else? Well I can't love someone else as much as I love you, I just can't." Bellatrix whispered to herself in the darkness of her room, cradling herself into the fetal position as she laid along the white sheets of her bed. All she could do was cry. She was cornered and all the weapons were pointed to her, and there was no one to come to her rescue, not anymore.

The next morning Bellatrix woke up to the sound of screaming and yelling. She slowly shoved her cover off and stood to her feet. She walked slowly through the hallway to find the patients all with terrifying looks on their faces. The guards were lined up in their riot uniforms.

"What the hell is going on?" Bellatrix asked as she yawned. Rubbing her eyes as she looked to people for an answer.

"Jax has gone mad. He just flipped a table and started to attack Leona. He tried to choke her to death." Jolene said a bit of fear hidden deep within her voice. Bellatrix smirked when she heard it was Leona that was attacked. All she thought was maybe she deserved it. She then moved closer to the door to see Jax pacing in the now destroyed rec room. She sighed as she pushed open the door, shoving past the guards. As she entered Jax looked up to her. His once sorrowful ocean blue eyes were now blue and green. His face was pale and he had scratch marks along his face. He smirked at her sadistically before jumping in front of her.

"Well hello there..you must be Bellatrix. I'm Frank." Jax said with a different pitch in his voice, tilting his head on an angle as he looked to her.

"Oh so you're Frank? Guess I always wanted to meet you seeing as Jax is very defensive when it comes to you."

"Well, here I am." Frank rose his hands up briefly before sending them back down. He had a smirk on his face as evil as the devil himself. She sat down in a chair, seeing as she didn't know how long she would be talking to Frank.  Frank sat down in the chair, staring to Bellatrix with his blue and green eyes.

"So, I have a question for you Frank. Why him?" Bellatrix spoke as if she was bored and had nothing better to do.

"He was a kid when I met him. His mother abused him and made him dress up like a girl after she gave stillbirth. He was vulnerable and angry, best time to get to take the mind of a small child." Frank said as he leaned back in the chair, a bit of pride in his voice. He seemed to be proud of what he had done to a poor and innocent child.

"So, you prefer choking as a way of defense or attack?" Bellatrix said as she ran her nails along the tables.

"I like to use it as a way of pleasure, for myself in particular." Frank began to rise his hands up onto her neck, running his fingers against her neck. She thought of Jax when he touched her seeing as Frank was the other side of Jax's personality. Her hormones began to go into a frenzy but she quickly tamed them seeing as this was Frank, not Jax.

"You have a pretty neck..very delicate and soft." Frank spoke to her in a sophisticated manner, smirking a bit as he spoke.

"Did Leona have a pretty neck? Is that why you choked her? Are you going to choke me now?" Bellatrix slowly rose onto her feet, Frank rising as well.

"No, Jax wouldn't be pleased if I hurt you. He's very protective of you and tells me not to mess with you. He has his own desires of things he wishes to do to you." Frank chuckled as he circled to the front of Bellatrix.

"Then let me talk to Jax." Bellatrix looked to Frank as his face grew red. He latched his hands onto her neck, clenching tightly. He pushed down onto her and made her fall down onto the table. He hovered over her body with his hands around her neck. She felt more aroused than frightened. In her mind Jax was on top of her getting rough with her, but in reality Frank was ready to choke the life out of her.

"Don't say his name.." Frank murmured to her as if Jax's name was the code for him to vanish.

"I'm guessing you want to choke me now, so do it. Choke me Frank, be a fucking man and choke me. Do it, god dammit!" She screamed at him as he held onto her neck, the grip becoming loose. She looked Jax in his eyes and realized the one eye that was green was turning back to blue.

"Oh god I am so sorry, I never meant for this to happened, are you okay?" Jax had returned to his natural state of mind and had become Jax once again. He was still on top of her and now the hormonal imbalance came back. 

"Frank tried to choke me but when I told him to do it you came back so yeah I'm pretty fucking swell now, would you mind getting off of me?" Bellatrix spoke in her normal, feisty tone. Jax looked down to realize where Frank had left him. He was on top of her, standing in between her legs. Her legs were bent on either side of his thighs and his hands still resting against her neck.

"Oh.....oh!" Jax slowly began to realize the position they were in and slowly receded off of the top of her, sliding his hands away from her neck. He put his hands on top of his head and ruffled his hair to try to find a way to take away the awkwardness. She lifted her back up from the table and sat up on it. Pushing her body off of the table as she looked to him. His eyes were staring to her legs. The skirt that was with her jumpsuit had rose up onto the higher portion of her thighs and he couldn't stop staring at her thighs. She looked down to notice where he was looking and yanked down the skirt. He began to bite his lip, still staring to her legs, even as they were now covered. She snapped her fingers in front of his face as he slowly found his way back to reality. 

"No, just don't even think about it. And the next time you stare, maybe make it less visible?" Bellatrix began to laugh nervously, not even realizing it. 

"I was going to tell you, it just made me speechless.." His face went red as he rubbed his hand against his messy brunette hair. 

"Yeah, sure you were gonna tell me. I believe that just as much as I believe Ms. Webster when she said I can be out of here if I clean up my act." Bellatrix spoke with much sarcasm in her voice, a smirk on her face. 

"Okay, maybe I wasn't, but I wanted to." Jax trying to defend himself in any way shape of form. It wasn't working but he kept trying.

"Oh and Frank told  me that you wanted to do things to me. Here's a tip, when you share a mind with more than someone other than yourself, don't think about things too harshly, especially people." Bellatrix lit a cigarette quickly as she spoke, pressing it between her lips soon after finishing her sentence.

"D-did he say what I wanted to do...or did he just say things..?" Jax's face started to turn pale as his body filled with nervousness. 

"He only said things, never say what specifically. I don't think I want to know seeing how nervous you are about it." Bellatrix looked to Jax with curiosity all over her face. She wondered why it worried him if she knew what he thought about her. She didn't care to believe what people thought of her, but it seemed to make her wonder what Jax thought of her, and what he wished to do to her. Jax nodded his head with a short sigh of relief as Bellatrix moved towards the door.

"W-where you going?" Jax sat down in a chair nervously, looking to her as she walked towards the door. 

"My room? Oh and you're probably going to be in iso again due to this whole incident with Leona, so good luck." She left the room soon after speaking before he could question her on anything further. Everyone looked to her, smirks all over their faces seeing as they practically saw everything that happened. Jolene had the widest smile out of all the patients surrounding the rec room door. The guards soon rushed into the rec room. One guard rushed to tackle him but he slammed the guy onto a table. He tossed around the guards like they were rag-dolls. Within minutes the guards were badly bruised and Jax merely scuffed. Then suddenly a nurse appeared behind him and stuck him in the shoulder with a sedative. He reached to get her off but it was too late. They all watched from the window as Jax just slowly passed out from the medication. Before he passed out he looked to Bellatrix, his eyes having turned from green and back to blue once again. 

"I knew he wasn't that strong." Bellatrix chuckles as she walks to her room, she walks along the halls towards her room and begins the hear a voice in her head.

One week, and I'm gone. 

She sighed as she remembered that he would start a countdown. A week did not see long but not short either. She had seven days to make him stay, but she wasn't sure if he would listen. She entered into her room, slamming the door behind herself quickly. She slid her body down along the door, and began to cry. She balled up as the tears just streamed along her pink cheeks. 

"Why are you doing this now?! I've always been loyal to you, all these years and you want me to go to someone else, why?" Bellatrix could not wrap her mind around the fact that Sebastian wanted her to love another. He was her first love and he left an imprint on her life. She could not mentally erase the imprint from her heart, her heart was his and his only. 

Stop crying. I hate that, don't cry. I'm only doing this because I can't stay for long Bellatrix, I have to go. My limit has been hit and I have to go now, I couldn't stay in this world forever, and you know that. The timing just happened to be when Jax came to this place, but I'd rather you be with someone than be alone. I care about you, matter of fact I still love you to this day. I don't want you to live your life in constant agony because I had to leave you, all alone. I'd rather you find someone to replace me so you don't have to continuously live in this horrid place with the memory of what it was like to be with me when I'm gone.. The voice echoed in her head as he spoke to her, she listened to him. She listened to every word and made sure she understood what he meant by it. She realized he wasn't doing this just for himself, but he was doing it so that she can practically survive without him around. She fed off his energy and he couldn't let her get so weak that she needed him around. But it was too late, she did need him around. She wiped the tears from her eyes and looked to see him standing in front of her. He knelt down slowly and stared at her with his hazel eyes. He pecked her on her forehead before leaning back up onto his feet. He backed away from her slowly before fully disappearing. The countdown had begun and it was taking full effect. It was too late to turn back from here. She could feel the amount of energy he gave her just being sucked out slowly from her body and she felt limp. Her vision became blurry and before she knew it she was out cold on the white tiled floor of her room. Bellatrix had no energy to even go on about her day, she had passed out, hoping to never wake up again. 

Ok so like I said, chapter 4 and 5 are pretty much set-ups. Its leading to what is going to occur in chapter 6 with Jax and Bellatrix. You'll start to realize what is happening to them and why it's happening. Its hard to love someone in the kind of environment they live in so it gives them complications at times. I might add another character to step into the relationship between them and make a love triangle, not sure yet. If I do make a love triangle it may add problems with the story plot due to Bellatrix being as violent as she is. I don't want to make a character and have her killed but thats the way Bellatrix is. She is very protective over people so its still a debate, I'll update you guys later on when I make my decision. 

~Flamboyancy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186 24 17
This is a story of a ruthless girl trapped in the enanglement of her owm soul and emotions she doesn't give two shits about anybody get in her way a...
1.1K 106 19
Her father was killed by a gang in front of her eyes,she couldn't understand what happened but,then she did and then hearing her sister's strange and...
1.2K 8 23
Mania, a beautiful girl who has a heartless, uncaring and an emotionless soul because of her unsettling past with her parents and the shit her parent...
138K 4.5K 22
In which Julie decides to end her life after dealing with her abusive mother, fake friends and heartless boyfriend. After taking a handful of pills s...