Chapter 4. Second Guesses

4. Second Guesses - 

Bellatrix tossed and turned all night. The thought of the fact that Sebastian was working his magic on the both of them made her uncomfortable and she did not understand why on Earth he would be doing such a thing.

"I thought you loved me, but instead you're forcing me to love someone else..Why are you doing this now? Its been five years and now you wish to leave? Why didn't you leave earlier? Did you just want to break my heart so that I would love someone else? Well I can't love someone else as much as I love you, I just can't." Bellatrix whispered to herself in the darkness of her room, cradling herself into the fetal position as she laid along the white sheets of her bed. All she could do was cry. She was cornered and all the weapons were pointed to her, and there was no one to come to her rescue, not anymore.

The next morning Bellatrix woke up to the sound of screaming and yelling. She slowly shoved her cover off and stood to her feet. She walked slowly through the hallway to find the patients all with terrifying looks on their faces. The guards were lined up in their riot uniforms.

"What the hell is going on?" Bellatrix asked as she yawned. Rubbing her eyes as she looked to people for an answer.

"Jax has gone mad. He just flipped a table and started to attack Leona. He tried to choke her to death." Jolene said a bit of fear hidden deep within her voice. Bellatrix smirked when she heard it was Leona that was attacked. All she thought was maybe she deserved it. She then moved closer to the door to see Jax pacing in the now destroyed rec room. She sighed as she pushed open the door, shoving past the guards. As she entered Jax looked up to her. His once sorrowful ocean blue eyes were now blue and green. His face was pale and he had scratch marks along his face. He smirked at her sadistically before jumping in front of her.

"Well hello there..you must be Bellatrix. I'm Frank." Jax said with a different pitch in his voice, tilting his head on an angle as he looked to her.

"Oh so you're Frank? Guess I always wanted to meet you seeing as Jax is very defensive when it comes to you."

"Well, here I am." Frank rose his hands up briefly before sending them back down. He had a smirk on his face as evil as the devil himself. She sat down in a chair, seeing as she didn't know how long she would be talking to Frank.  Frank sat down in the chair, staring to Bellatrix with his blue and green eyes.

"So, I have a question for you Frank. Why him?" Bellatrix spoke as if she was bored and had nothing better to do.

"He was a kid when I met him. His mother abused him and made him dress up like a girl after she gave stillbirth. He was vulnerable and angry, best time to get to take the mind of a small child." Frank said as he leaned back in the chair, a bit of pride in his voice. He seemed to be proud of what he had done to a poor and innocent child.

"So, you prefer choking as a way of defense or attack?" Bellatrix said as she ran her nails along the tables.

"I like to use it as a way of pleasure, for myself in particular." Frank began to rise his hands up onto her neck, running his fingers against her neck. She thought of Jax when he touched her seeing as Frank was the other side of Jax's personality. Her hormones began to go into a frenzy but she quickly tamed them seeing as this was Frank, not Jax.

"You have a pretty neck..very delicate and soft." Frank spoke to her in a sophisticated manner, smirking a bit as he spoke.

"Did Leona have a pretty neck? Is that why you choked her? Are you going to choke me now?" Bellatrix slowly rose onto her feet, Frank rising as well.

"No, Jax wouldn't be pleased if I hurt you. He's very protective of you and tells me not to mess with you. He has his own desires of things he wishes to do to you." Frank chuckled as he circled to the front of Bellatrix.