Miss Atomic Bomb (Jughead Jon...

By WeAllBreakSometime

=DISCONTINUED= SEASON ONE BOOK 1 Marina Joycelette lived in Riverdale for a long as she could remember. She... More

Cast List
Song List
Quiet Rain: 1-5
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Wind: 6-10
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Space: 11-17
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Update
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
City Lights: 18-24
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
The Winners!!!
Part 22
Part 23
Preview
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Author's Note
Author's Note
The Ending

New Title?

2.1K 32 4
By WeAllBreakSometime

So I've been thinking. I don't really like the title of this book.  It doesn't suit the theme well and I had a really good idea for a new one and it is, drumroll please...

Miss Atomic Bomb!!!

Some of you may recognize the name from a song written by the amazing band The Killers (the guys who wrote Mr. Brightside) and it is, in my opinion, the best song in history.

I think it would fit the story better since Marina is kind of "explosive" sometimes and it just fits better than Afraid (which in case you were wondering, yes I got the title from The Neighborhood)

So comment if you like it I want to know your thoughts, but I'm pretty much set on changing it. I just want to let everyone know and not end up deleting the story from their library.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.2K 629 28
You are a young girl very popular with very dark secrets, but what happens when those secrets start to become exposed. Jughead x reader ⚠️ I DO NO...
47.7K 982 25
"The secrets that you keep concealed are the same ones killings you" Riverdale, a new town with a refreshing setting, becomes the place where Veronic...
530K 12.4K 31
Macie Johnson's life as the most popular and well known girl in school was great until the body of the great Jason Blossom was found floating in the...
26.9K 511 17
Aminity Jones is the sister of Jughead Jones and has lived in Riverdale her entire life. When her brother moves out, he leaves her alone with her fat...