It's Just Acting

By Lexy_VLover

❝could we pretend that we're in love? i'm sorry but i fell in love tonight.❞ Leon Vargas is loved by everybod... More

foreword
One : In Which He Is In Her House
Two : In Which She Calls Him An Arse
Three In Which He Says She's Conceited
Four : In Which She Slaps Him
Five : In Which He Has A Stone Cold Heart
Six In Which She Goes On A Date
Seven In Which He Sees A Rabbit On A Bicycle
Eight In Which She Faces Awkward Moments
Nine In Which He Is The Reason For Her Popularity
Ten In Which She Isn't Herself
Eleven In Which He Sees The Shore To His Beach
Twelve In Which She Plays Hide And Seek In A Closet
Thirteen In Which He Almost Punches Somebody
Fourteen In Which She Feels Like A Cliche
Fifteen In Which He Ruins Everything
Sixteen In Which He Revisits His Demons
Seventeen In Which She Meets The Fluffhead
Eighteen In Which He Bruises His Knuckles
Nineteen In Which She Kisses Without A Script
Twenty In Which He Ends Whatever They Had
Twenty One In Which She Is Sure Of Only A Few Things
Twenty Two In Which He Bends A Spoon
Twenty Three In Which She Doesn't Watch Her Step
Twenty Four In Which She Plays Matchmaker
Twenty Six In Which He Is Off The Figurative Hook
Twenty Six In Which She Decides It Is Time
Twenty Seven In Which He Ends It
Epilogue I
afterword

Epilogue 2

135 6 7
By Lexy_VLover

(Set two years after the previous one. This is it, the last part of this book. I hope you enjoy!)

HE WAS BACK.

It had been two years since he had been in Buenos Aires, the city in which he got his heart broken.

It had been a year and a half since he had last spoken to the girl who had broken his heart. It had been incredibly hard to survive those few conversations that he did have with her.

Francesca and Leon had originally talked at least three times a week for the first two months of the tour. She had always called him in constant attempts to stay friends. He himself never called her because it had seemed too soon for him.

Well when he actually thinks about it, he would never be ready to start the conversation.

After the tour, he went to Los Angeles and furthered his music career. He had recorded an album which was due for a launch later this year. But he was not here to promote his album, instead to promote his new acting project.

To put it simply Leon Vargas had been busy.

He had been writing this new movie with Antonio. Leon had a sudden knack for writing heartbreak whereas Antonio had a talent for writing a beautiful written-in-the-stars romance. Yes, Leon had become a die-hard romantic.

It was uncanny that the one talk show he loathed was the one he continuously found himself on.

Nicholas.

"Breathe for the love of god," Diego tells him clapping his back.

"Easy for you to say," Leon says.

"It won't be that bad,"

No, it would be.

He hadn't seen her in two years and now he was forced to have this reunion on live television. Was she still as beautiful? Had she let her black shoulder length hair grow out? Was her voice still as silky?

"And now the moment you have all been waiting for!" That was all that he needed to say for the crowd to erupt.

"Go get 'em tiger," Diego grins pushing him onto the stage.

"Hi!" He yells, a genuine smile on his face as he sees all the screaming fans. He sits down and Nicholas launches straight into the interview.

"So if my cue cards were correct I believe you are speaking about a new movie?" Nicholas says questioningly.

"Yes actually! I am very excited. I have co-written it with Antonio, he worked on the Violetta movie. It was very fun to work with him again. I cannot give away much yet since it is still very much in the works but I can tell you that it is romance-centric. And well I have co-writen, will be producing and will star in this movie. It is a big project for me," He explains and the crowd screams.

"Anything else? As you can see the people are clearly dying," Nicholas says and Leon chuckles but stops short when he sees her.

She was in the wings standing nervously. He could tell by the way she shifted on her feet. She was even more gorgeous than the last time he had seen her. He could barely believe his eyes. He thought he was over her but seeing her there just brought back all of his feelings.

He was almost happy to see her until he saw somebody step behind her and wrap his arms around her.

Caio.

Of course, he was here, of course, they were still together. Of course, they were still happier than ever. He was an idiot for even thinking for a second that things had changed.

"Leon?" Nicholas waves his hands in front of his eyes.

"Sorry. Good news, I happen to have my co-star with me! Please give a warm welcome for Francesca Caviglia!"

There was a loud applause but it followed the chorus of gasps. It was expected. He had cast his ex in his movie.

Well, to be fair it was not him, it was Drew who was in charge of casting. Either she forgot about their history or thought that this would be a brilliant way to channel all kinds of emotions for the movie.

"Hi," She breathes, but her gaze was fixed on him. He gives her a nod.

"Francesca didn't think I would see the two of you together again," Nicholas says.

"Well after spending so much time with actors I found that I actually also wanted to give it a shot. My father found this script for me and I auditioned and well I got it," She explains.

Of course she got it, she was perfect.

Half an hour later Leon practically runs out of the studio but of course he was not fast enough.

"Leon wait!"

He could not carry on. It was as if she had some power over him even after two years. He came to a halt and Francesca had to hold her hands out to stop herself.

"I didn't think you would stop," Francesca says with a small smile.

"Neither did I," He admits.

"How are you?" Francesca asks, playing with the hem of her shirt. He was shocked that she was nervous around him. It actually gave him a sense of confidence, at least he was not the only person who wanted the floor to swallow him up.

"Busy," He shrugs and she nods.

"We haven't talked in a while," Francesca points out. "I want to try this again. This friendship,"

Leon stays silent. He didn't know what to say. He tried this companionship thing and it broke his heart even more. He hated hearing about her wonderful dates with her wonderful boyfriend with wonderful hair.

It was all fucking wonderful for her, just not for him.

"I know you hate me-"

"I could never hate you," He cuts her off and her cheeks tint.

"Please Leon. You are such a fantastic person and I love you," Francesca pleads.

"Can I have a little time?" He asks and she nods.

"Of course. How ever much time you need," She promises.

She gives him a hug and he returns it kindly. They pull away and she smiles. She tells him again what a great person he is and that if he decides to give their friendship a chance it would be an honour for her.

She walks away probably back to her amazing boyfriend. Leon was alone for a minute before Diego joined him. He gave Leon a comforting smile.

"Will I ever get over her?" Leon asks him and Diego laughs.

"Of course! Yes, she is a brilliant girl and you were lucky to even date her merely for the public but she is not the only girl for you. In my opinion you are way better than her, you are out of her league. And not because of the fact that you have a thriving career but because you genuinely have a better personality." Leon laughs incredulously.

"Seriously! You loved her, you are completely in love with her. You have a heart, a real and true heart. You would have never cheated with her because of what a spectacular person you are, and if even if you did you would have regretted it until you died. Leon you are going to find somebody who is just as great as you, who is just as kind and smart as you. Francesca never deserved you," Diego concludes.

"Is this your way of saying you love me?" Leon smirks and Diego laughs.

"As if you don't know," Diego grins and they both laugh.

Despite everything that had happened with somebody whom he thought was the love of his life, he knew that he still had Diego.

At least that was not acting.

-

Thanks for reading 🙈 Sorry for any errors 💚

~Lexy 😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
133K 2.9K 32
It has been five years since Violetta and the others were students at Studio On Beat. © 2015 allyouneedistinix
499K 15K 31
❝I think you're my favorite person.❞ - - - Since childhood, Lila's had her mind set on what she wants...
562K 11.5K 125
one shots, varied stories. for your fluffy bughead hearts and your loving sprousehart souls. sprousehart & bughead <3 (they get better while you...