Love Knows No Colour

By DaliaEllz

"Okay Melanie whatever changing topics now I don't want to talk about it." "No" "Yes you just won't admit it... More

Love Knows No Colour
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 :)
Chapitre 4
Chapitre 5
Chapitre 6.
Chapter 7:-)
Chapter 8-Meet the family.. Sort of...
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12 :)
Chapter 13
Chapitre 14...
Chapitre 15...,
Chapter 16...
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 :D
Chapter 19 ;)
Chapter 20?
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 25!!!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27...
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
EPILOGUE
Please Read... Question that is importaant
Fall in love with me.

Chapter 35

13.4K 285 46
By DaliaEllz

 “Can you believe that tomorrow you’ll be married?” Serenity asks me for the fifth time today and I simply shake my head.

“No I can’t… And the more you say it will not make me believe it.” I say staring at her.

At the moment, Melanie, Serenity and I are sitting gown on my bad doing each other’s nails and other girly things as we eat. We all decided that since this my last single day without Caleb we should be the girliest people ever. That included karaoke, cheesy movies and eating food. At the moment I have no clue what Caleb is doing and I actually don’t want to since it was the guys who decided…

Melanie stares at me and then smiles, “No but think about it… All through high school you hated white guys and you were the most oblivious person when it came to Caleb… But yet with all your stupid ass fights you guys actually made it and you’re getting married. You were the last person I expected to get married man… But I guess not.” She says.

“I know but I guess that white boy changed her.” Serenity says and then smirks, “This is technically your last day as a virgin too.”

“Not that anyone would know with all you’re dancing and making out.” Mel adds and they high five at that.

Staring at them I roll my eyes, “I swear sometimes I forget that Melanie is my best friend and not yours Serenity… And also leave Caleb and I alone. You have been talking about that for months.” I say as I lay on the mattress.

“We’re sorry.” They both say and then Mel continues, “Anyways… You have been up for a while so we’re going to go so you can sleep… Because you have a big day tomorrow.” She says and they walk out the room and close the door.

I stare at my phone when they leave and see that it’s practically midnight. But I can’t sleep anyhow… I’m anxious and excited for tomorrow. It’s like I want to laugh and smile as well as puke… Since trying to sleep is getting me nowhere I decide to look through some picture albums through the years.

I smile as I open them and see some with my mother and I when I was a little girl and see the transition that I went through… Pictures of my sister, Melanie and a few cousins are there and then I see some with Caleb that make me smile. Some with him and I riding horses, doing homework, cooking and even sleeping. They seriously made my night. When I look at the time now I see that it’s about 1:00 am so I decide to try and sleep and wait for the next day because I know damn well I will be tired.

*

*

I hear this stupid vibration on the table causing me to groan because I know that it is not time for me to wake up as yet. I look at my alarm and see that it’s 5:15 in the morning. This had better be good.

I roll out of my bed and grab my phone and let out a really tired hello.

“Giselle?” I hear and I roll my eyes knowing damn well who it is.

“No it’s the fucking tooth fairy Caleb… What is it and where are you calling me from?” I ask.

“Well I got in trouble and I need help.”

By now something is off so I groan.

“What kind of trouble.”

“I’m in Jail…” He says and at that I mutter curse words. Grab a sweater and some money and call a cab as I hang up the phone.

On the ride to the station I am beyond pissed. I am given a bunch of papers to fill out and it takes hours and after that I give the money so I can bail my dumb ass future husband out.

When they let him out I look at him as we walks towards me, “Tell me how you got arrested for J-Walking, Disturbing the Peace and you got in a fight.” I say as I hit him on the arm and he hisses in pain. “You deserve it.” I say and look at the time to see that two hours have passed.

Caleb smiling down at me hugs me and thanks me as he kisses me. “I love you.” He says and then tells me to keep his mug shot as a memory. I’m not going to lie… He looks sexy.

“You know you’re not supposed to see me today… It’s tradition.” I tell him and he smirks.

“When have I ever followed the rules?” He says and we walk out.

Knowing full well that he needs to go to his brother’s house and me back at mine we hail a cab and he lets me get off first and I smile at him. “I’ll see you in about 5 hours…” I say and make my way to get out but not before he grabs my hand and pulls me to him and kisses me passionately.

“Think about it… Next time I kiss you like that… You’ll be my wife.” He says.

“And I can’t wait for all the kisses that I’ll get.” I say and then run up to my apartment knowing that I am in big shit because I see not only my mother’s car but Caleb’s sisters, my aunts and a few other people. When I get in no one even says hi… It’s more along the lines of, “Were the hell were you!” And then they pull me in and begin setting me up for this day.

My apartment is filled with women running around as if they were chicken in a slaughter house. Seriously hours have passed and I have been yawning for what seems like ever. There is even a photographer in here taking random ass pictures. I am sitting down on a couch in my room when I hear two knock and I yell to come in.

I see my dad and mom, and even though I am not close to my dad I get up and hug the both of them.

“You grew up into such a wonderful woman. I am so proud of you.” My mommy says with tears in her eyes.

“I know. That Caleb is one lucky man… And if he ever treats you wrong… Tell me and I’ll handle it.”

To that I snort and tell both my parents I love them. With this said I take some pictures until I hear someone say that the limo is here and we all rush down to go to the church. I smile as so many thoughts go through my mind,

When we are in the limo I take a glass of champagne to calm my nerves and then sit in the car as people around me are talking. I feel Sophie, one of Caleb’s sisters, stare at me and smile.

“Are you ready?” She asks and I nod my head silently.

“Yes.”

“I am so happy that you’re marrying my brother…You’re good for him.” She says offering me a smile and then she looks at me again sheepishly, “Also because you made me 40$ richer since I sort of told all of them that you would marry Caleb.” She says and this causes me to laugh.

When we reach the church I bow my head in silent prayer and get a bit more nervous. When I step out all the girls make a line and automatically walk in front of me. Melanie and Serenity do the same but not before I hear, “Don’t fall!” and “Don’t mess up.”

With my mother and father by me holding both of my hands I smile and take a deep breath. When the church doors open I am shocked as to how beautiful my church is January 3rd and how many people can fit in here. I swear I will never forget this day. As I look around through my veil to see all the familiar faces I smile and then I look in front of me to see the love of my life standing there staring at me with so much love I had to try not to run to him.

**Caleb*

I think Thomas tried to choke me because this tie is way too tight.

At the moment I am standing at the altar, while the music is playing and people are filing through. I hear the traditional wedding march and look up to see my beautiful wife to be with both of her parents covered by a veil and let me tell you this now, I have never seen her anymore beautiful… She looked stunning.

I swear to you for a while I forgot to breath.

When both parents give her to me I smile as I take her hand and her dad whispers, “Take care of her.”

I nod my head as I look at him briefly and tell him that I will do so with my life.

During the ceremony I have no clue what the pastor was saying; I was too busy taking in Tatianna. With her eyes on me I can’t help but tell her how beautiful she looks and she thanks me…

Tatianna and I being the simple people we are decided to go with the traditional vows and repeat what the pastor says.

When it finally finishes and he says, “I now pronounce you husband and wife.” I take no time and lift her veil and bring her close to me so I can kiss her deeply. I feel her arms wrap around my neck and I bring her closer to me. I hear the people around us clap and I smile as I slowly break the kiss and look at my now wife.

“Je t’aime Madame Adams.”

“Moi aussi cheri:” She says as she looks at me and I smile down at her.

We both make our way so we can go take some pictures and then we go to my house because that is where the wedding reception is.

*

*

Tati*

When we walk in the house, everyone is clapping and smiling. Caleb’s hand is around my waist and we walk around as everyone is hugging me. So many people are congratulating us it’s crazy. All night we have been saying thank you.

When I hear the music I smile to myself. I hear a song and at the same time Caleb’s grandma comes and hugs me as she looks up at Caleb tearing up.

“This song played at my wedding… It was mine and Edouard’s song.” She says and she starts singing ‘La Vie En Rose’ by Edith Piaf. I smile as I look at her and then Caleb and I sing with her as everyone is sitting down.

Des yeux qui font baisser les miens,
Un rire qui se perd sur sa bouche,
Voilà le portrait sans retouche
De l'homme auquel j'appartiens...

Quand il me prend dans ses bras,
Qu'il me parle tout bas,
Je vois la vie en rose;
Il me dit des mots d'amour,
Des mots de tous les jours,,,,

She takes me in her arms and we sway as we sing the song together. In the middle of the song she welcomes me once again in the family and I smile and kiss her cheeks. At this Caleb takes over and I have no clue how many songs we dance to.

“So how does it feel being my wife.” He asks and I grin.

“I love it… I just don’t get how you got arrested the night before you got married.”

“I got really drunk.” He says simply.

To this I roll my eyes and then we move to the cake so we can cut it together. As we do this Caleb tries to cover my face with icing and that causes me to hit him on his arm.

“Get that away from me.” I say and he shakes his head laughing and covers my mouth with icing causing everyone to laugh. I grin and look at him.

“Babe give me a kiss.” I say knowing damn well I’m covered with chocolate and vanilla now.

He shakes his head and I smirk as I pull him by his tie and kiss him hard on the lips as I cover his face with icing and then I carefully grab a cupcake and put it on his cheek covering his face with icing. Everyone laughs at this.

“Payback is a bitch babe.” I say and then make my way to sit at the table with my family.

Caleb went to the bathroom and came back and when he sat down I hear Thomas clear his throat.

“So as you all know, I am unfortunately Caleb’s big brother. Now before I tell you all the embarrassing things that Caleb did… Such as cry himself to sleep, wet the bed, get lost multiple times in an airport and sing songs by the pussycat dolls…. Let me tell you how proud I am that my brother finally got married because you had no clue how sexually frustrated he was. Like every night he would just be groaning… Oh also thanks to this… HE’S LEAVING THE HOUSE! “ He says and by now everyone is laughing except Caleb, “Let me say now that there is no one else that my brother that I can see him with other than that wonderful lady right there. Proof of that is when she almost killed you that one time… Do you remember that” He says and by now he can’t stop laughing, “Okay… so before my family kills me… Congrats guys… And Tatianna good luck trying to sleep the next few days.” He says with a smirk as he walks off.

This then leads to a bunch of speeches by our family and friends and then finally Caleb stands and clears his throat.

“Thank you all for coming tonight! I just wanted to let you all know that I love this woman right here and never am I leaving her side. Tatianna and I have gone through so much and let me tell you… She has had so many embarrassing moments it’s crazy. Proof of it is this.” He says and OUT OF NOWHERE a video clip of me jumping on the mattress on my mom’s living room when I was 16 and singing Billy Talent came one and I was mortified… Shoot me.

I glare at Caleb and he chuckles, “Anyhow… Besides that I just wanted to say today that I love Tatianna and I will cherish her with my life. I can imagine us growing old together and I love it.” He says and then leans to kiss me gently on the lips.

With that being said and everything that happened… This has so far with no questions asked been the best day ever…

Now I am being whisked away on a trip to France with my hubby.

*

*

*

*Caleb*

The trip to France was long and Tatianna was sleeping on my arm by the time we got there. Being that I live in France we had no need to bring anything so by the time we got there I gave the cab driver my family estate’s address and we were on our way. When we arrive I hear Tatianna gasp.

“Is everything you own big?” She asks obviously shocked by the size as we walk out and get inside.

I wrap both arms around her and smile as I pull her against me, “Why don’t you find out?” I whisper in her ear.

I feel her press herself on me and hear a soft moan, “Oh I plan on it” She says and with that she turns and kisses me hard on the lips with such a passion that I pick her up and lead her to the bedroom. I smile as I slowly and gently set her on the bed and begin taking off her clothes and stare down at her.

She looks at me nervously, “Don’t worry babe you’re in good hands tonight” I say with a smile and then begin taking off my clothes and stare at her as she stares at me.

“You’re beautiful.” I hear her whisper….

“As are you.” I say and make my way to the bed as I let my hands trail everywhere as if wanting to remember every inch of her skin as I tease her as my fingers trace her buds lightly and I hear her gasp. My other hand goes down to her thighs as I tease her causing her to move around and moan.

Feeling her move and moan to my fingers, my touch and my hands I decide that it’s time and I begin to gently thrust inside her as I wipe her tears away knowing that it hurts. I kiss her deeply until she begins moaning and asking me to pick up the pace.

I oblige and smirk as I know that we are going to be doing this for a while.

**Tati*

Holy Shit…

We made love so many times I can no longer count. I still haven’t looked at the time… We’ve been in this room for so long I think I can’t move.

Wanting to do something since Caleb is asleep beside me I pry myself off of him and quietly walk out the room. I’m almost there until I hear Caleb clear his throat.

“Where do you think you’re going?” She asks in a sleepy but yet lust filled husky voice.

“Well I was bored and you were finished so I wanted to walk around.” I say and he chuckles and shakes his head.

“Oh no Giselle we are far from done… When we’re done you will forget how to walk… Now get your sexy ass in this bed or else I’m coming to get you.” He says and I smirk not moving.

He quickly gets up and grabs me as he puts me on the bed and we continue to do what we have been doing once again….

*

*

*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 7.2K 104
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
119K 3.1K 20
Well... Obviously this is a Papyrus X reader.... So yeah. Interesting stuff might happen. Your human... And I may update frequently, but then at time...
815K 26.7K 45
"I'm sorry Asia, but I will never accept you and I won't allow this relationship. You're too black and he is too white. End of discussion." The one l...
87.4K 5.1K 56
I look out into the parking lot and squint to make sure I'm not going crazy. Walking up with a bouquet of flowers is Justin. He's wearing a muscle te...