Inugami {OHSHC}

By lovekitty411

Onaji Itami, an Inugami. Half human and half wolf. What happens when her only family is murdered by evil hunt... More

The Past (Prologue)
Run
New Environment, but what about the old?
School and Muddy Showers
He forgot me!
Ears and Tails?
Cream Puffs Are Cruel
It's Not My Fault
Old Memories
Home Restored
Feeling Weird...ly happy
Surprise Time
Him
Bonding
Commoner Games
Last Day
I Blame You
The Lab
Aftermath
Kyoya Who?
Birthday Memories
Everything Returned
Epilogue
Author Note

Okinawa

585 18 2
By lovekitty411

As the bell rings, signifying the end of the school day, all of the students stand up and begin talking to one another. This was the last day of school before summer break. Standing up from my desk, I grab my bag and watch as Tamaki drags Kyoya out of the classroom. I laugh quietly, going to follow until I get stopped by creampuffs. Ugh.

"What do you want Yuno." I ask blankly, looking at her and her accomplices.

"When are you going to stop hanging around the Host Club. We've been patient."

I snort, laughing. "Patient? Yea, because tripping me in the halls and pulling my hair in class is being patient. Bitches please, I have places to be." I say, pushing through their little wall and then running out of the room, knowing they'd chase after me. 

As my hypothesis is proven correct, I hear their feet and heavy breathing behind me. Snickering, I run upstairs to the club room and halt in front of the doors. Sadly, the girls didn't, and they rammed into me, making the door crash open and us fall in.

"Kyoyaaaa the cream puffs are attacking me!" I shout, squirming from underneath all of them. Suddenly, I'm lifted from the pile and hugged. Kisumi? When did he get here?

"What are you doing to my sister." He says darkly, and I almost burst out laughing. After squeaking out apologies, they run out of the room.

"So now i'm your sister." I ask, turning to Kis as he sets me down.

"It'll help with the fangirls. Because there's no reason for them to be jealous if i'm related to you."

"Smart smart." I nod, and turn to the rest. "So~! What're we doing for summer break? Anything exciting?" 

"Let's go to Karuizawa again!" The twins sing, dancing around Haruhi.

"I'm not letting you guys go there unless I go too." Haruhi says, glaring at the twins and Tamaki.

"I was actually planning on taking Onaji and Kisumi to Okinawa for a week or so.." Kyoya says, and I bounce over to him. 

"Okinawa? Where's that? Will it be fun? Kyoya~?" I ask a bunch of questions until Kyoya pushes me away, making me pout.

"That's perfect mommy dearest! We all must go to Okinawa and spend family time!" Tamaki declares, hugging Kyoya.

"Yea! And we can bring fireworks," "And we can play seven minutes in heaven!" Hikaru and Kaoru say, mischievous glints in their eyes.

"We leave tomorrow morning! Make sure everyone is packed."

"Places guys, the doors are about to open." I laugh as everyone runs around. I drag Kisumi into the kitchen as the doors open.

Tomorrow

"This place is so pretty~ Don't you think Haruhi?" I ask, walking into Kyoya's beach house. 

"It's too fancy.. but the beach is nice." She agrees. Her and I were going to share a bedroom during our stay here.

"Antoinette c'mere girl!" Tamaki calls his dog and she runs and tackles him to the ground, making all of us giggle.  "Agh no, down girl!"

"Let's look around~!" The twins chime, and they run down some random hall.

"I can show you girls to your room if you'd like." Kyoya suggests, and we both nod, following him down a separate hall. 

"I didn't know you had a beach house in Okinawa, Kyoya-Senpai. Didn't we go to Nekozawa-Senpai's last time?" Haruhi asks. Last time?

"We would have gone there last time, but my sister was vacationing with her fiance, and Nekozawa offered his beach house." He explains, and I nod in understanding, although i'm thoroughly confused. "This will be your ladies' room. Mine and Tamaki's room will be right across from it, if you need anything."

"Won't Kisumi be staying in your room too, Master?" I ask, walking into the bedroom. The carpet was a pale blue, and very squishy when stepped upon. The walls were painted an ivory white, and was laden with landscape paintings, all of them beach related. There's a single bed on each side of the room, both of them having canopies. The bedding was a blue, while the canopy was white, and each of them were loaded with pillows. An area rug was in the center of the room, where a glass coffee table was placed. Two white dressers were placed beside the beds, and a huge bay window was between those. On the other side of the room was a desk and a floor-to-ceiling bookshelf, stocked with books. Woah..

"Yes, he insisted on being near your room." Kyoya says, and I hear a sigh in his voice, making me giggle.

"And, since this is a private beach, I don't have to hide my ears and tails~" I cheer, pulling the wig off and running into the bedroom, jumping on the bed. "Mm~ Haruhi I chose this bed~~" I moan, laughing.

"I'll allow you to unpack, as the rest of us should be doing the same. If you want to meet up in the parlor, we'll all meet up there." He nods to us and then exits. 

"Ooh this week is going to be so fun~!" I shout, rolling off of the bed and then dragging my suitcase over to the dresser.

"Y'know, i'm actually excited. Last time we came to Okinawa, Kyoya-Senpai brought the guests." Haruhi says, beginning to unpack her own things. "It'll be nice not having to host."

"And it'll be nice having no homework~! You can't forget that!" Giving up on unpacking, I dump the rest on my bed, telling myself i'll do it later. "Meet you in the parlor, Ha-ru-hi~" I sing her name, skipping out of our bedroom.

Finding the parlor, Mori and Huni were already waiting. I greet them before taking a seat. After about 20 minutes, everyone was congregated, besides the twins.

"Where are those two devils." Tamaki starts to freak out, and Huni volunteers to go and retrieve them. And we wait. Annd wait.

"I'll go find them." Takashi says, standing up and the walking quickly out of the room. This keeps going on until Kyoya, Kisumi, and I are left.

"Huh.. I didn't know your house was that big Master Kyoya." I giggle. "I suppose i'll go next, see if I can make it out alive." 

"Let me come with you-" Kisumi insists, but i cut him off.

"No, you mustn't." I act dramatic, slowly inching towards the hall. "You must stay and protect the Master. Tis our sworn duty." Giggling, I run down the hall as Kisumi looks at Kyoya skeptically. "Hmmm so where would two troublesome gingers hide?" I ask myself, and hear something move. Looking down a hall, I see a statue wobbling back into place. Hm. 

Going down that way, I see a shadow run across the hall into a bedroom, slamming the door. I almost laugh, "Are you trying to scare me you guys? What'd you do, all team up?" I walk to the bedroom and open the door. The entire room was shrouded in black. It's like noon, how is it so dark? Going in further, I open the curtains, shining light into the room. "There we go, that's better~"

Turning around to leave the room, I run into a masculine chest. Mori. Jumping back, startled I look up at him. "Mori-Senpai, what're you doing?" I laugh slightly, "You frightened me." Next thing I know, i'm over his shoulder. Whining, I hit his back. "What're you doing? Mori-Senpai put me down!" He carries me to a different bedroom and sets me down gently. The twins were standing in the middle of the room.

"Finally~ Our main target." They chime, coming over and hugging me.

"Oi, what's this all about you guys." I can't stop laughing, though I'm trying to keep quiet.

"We wanted to play a game~ You and Haruhi will be our hostages."

"Say what." Haruhi says, and I look over to see her sitting on the bed.

"Tono is still looking for us, and we got Mori-Senpai and Huni-Senpai to be our guards~ Hikaru and Kaoru explain.

"Now, Kyoya, Tono, and Kis need to find the room and see you tied up~"

"Woah woah, i'm not agreeing to being tied up!" I whine, pulling away from them as they pull out rope. "I'll shout rape."

"Go ahead~!" They laugh, grabbing my waist and pulling me back.

And I do. While stifling laughter, I shout out Kyoya and Kisumi's names, and how the twins are harassing me. Soon, the door slams open and Hikaru and Kaoru were holding my hands behind my back.

"Onaji!" Tamaki, Kyoya, and Kisumi were standing there. I smile to them, giggling. Kisumi transforms and then runs at the twins, knocking both of them to their feet and holding them to the floor. 

"I'm fine you overprotective bakas." I roll my eyes as Kyoya hugs me and Tamaki shouts at the twins. None of them were listening to me. "Guys.. guys! Leave the gingers alone! Ugh." I pretend to pass out in Kyoya's arms, my body going limp. Everyone stops talking and crowds around me. 

"Okay~!" Everyone jumps back as I shout. "Instead of attacking each other, lets go swimming~!"

"Swimming, swimming~!" Huni sings, jumping around. He grabs my hand, pulling me out of the room. And I grab Hikaru's, so I can pull them with, knowing if I left the room they'd just be scolded again.

"You both are idiots, and probably deserve to get yelled at. But you're lucky I like you." I tell them, and Huni let's go of my hand to go into his bedroom. I continue walking down the hall, heading for my own. "Now try to stay out of trouble this week."

"No promises~" They laugh, draping their arms over my shoulders.

"Especially when," "we get to see you in a swimsuit." "Or bikini~!" Hikaru and Kaoru switch off speaking, and I blush at their comment. 

"I'll have Kisumi guard me." Sticking out my tongue, I push their arms off and go into my bedroom. This week'll be hectic. I have a feeling...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 44 10
Takashi Morinozuka was walking in the halls with Mitskuni Haninozuka. The duo run into a girl with silver glasses. Her h/c hair falls in her face. Sh...
463K 16.8K 65
❝ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐔𝐍𝐙𝐄𝐋 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓- ❞ ∘◦ ♡ ༉━━━ We all have been told this tale ever since we were little - the stor...
622K 22.8K 41
We all know Mitsukuni Haninozuka, also known as Honey-senpai, right? Well have you heard of Tomoyo Haninozuka, Honey-senpai's little sister? A first...
7.1K 126 10
Haruhi has a little sister named Harlee. And she's mute, completely mute. She meets the hosts, and it turns out better the Haruhi thought. Will there...