A Journey Together (Sansby Fa...

By Blue_Diamond5

The barrier is finally down, and a new life is finally right up ahead. Opportunities like never seen before-i... More

❥ Chapter 1: The Grand Opening
❥ Chapter 2: The Suit
❥ Chapter 3: Just as Expected
❥ Chapter 4: Jealousy
❥ Chapter 5: A Terrific Tuesday
❥ Chapter 6: Secrets
Chapter 7: Movie Night
★ Chapter 8: Good Morning ★
★ Chapter 9: I'm Thinking About You ★
★ Chapter 10: His Return ★
★ Chapter 11: The Unbearable Shame ★
★ Chapter 12: His Support ★
★ Chapter 13: A Loving Home ★
THANK YOU SO MUCH
★ Chapter 14: Love is in the Air ★
★ Chapter 15: Surprises ★
★ Chapter 16: Plan ★
★ Chapter 17: Hell ★
★ Chapter 18: It's on ★
Chapter 20: The revelation
Notes Again
Chapter 21: Going Home
Chapter 22: Going to Bed
Chapter 23: From relaxing to chaotic
Chapter 24: Party Poopers
Chapter 25: Hangover Crisis
Chapter 26: Couple
Chapter 27: Explaining
Chapter 28: Ideas
Chapter 29: The Night Part One
Chapter 30: The Night Part two
More Notes
Chapter 31: Arguement
Chapter 32: Resets
Chapter 33: Clothes
Chapter 34: The Date Part 1
Chapter 35: The Date Part 2
Chapter 36: The Date Part 3
Chapter 37: The Date Part 4
Chapter 38: A Friendly Call
Chapter 39: The Harsh Truth
Chapter 40: A Small Argument
Chapter 41: Short Time Left
Chapter 42: A Small Breakdown
Chapter 43: The Fight
Chapter 44: Why?
Chapter 45: Wrong Decisions We Make
Chapter 46: May I take a seat?
Chapter 47: You know him?
Chapter 48: What have we done?
Chapter 49: Gone
Chapter 50: I'm sorry
Chapter 51: The Best Thing
Chapter 52: The Epic Gift
Chapter 53: Christmas Part One
Chapter 54: Christmas Part Two
Chapter 55: Christmas Part Three
★ Chapter 56: Odd ★
Chapter 57: He's Alright
★ Chapter 58: Brothers ★
★ Chapter 59: Alone ★
★ Chapter 60: Sean and Dan ★
Chapter 61: Reminiscent Walk
Chapter 62: Headed Down to Your Destination
Book Update!!

★ Chapter 19: Aftermath ★

3.3K 156 201
By Blue_Diamond5

Grillby's body went dead limp on the table after a long series of pointless torture methods.

Everything hurt, his throat dry after screaming in agony for who knows how long.

His clothes were soaked with the ice cold water, and patches of his hands were black from how the reaction of fire and water created obsidian like material.

Chris scoffed and kicked Grillby's side, causing him to fall onto the ground off the table.

-28 HP

His health/hope was dangerously low.

The more he experienced the pain, the easier it became for his health to diminish in points no matter how minimal the pain was.

13/1200

Everything blacked out in an instant.

—•ღ•—

Chris frowned.

There was no fun in torturing a passed out monster.

"Weak son of a bitch...." he muttered, proceeding to spit at the unconscious monster lying on the floor.

He still needed a response from him, he couldn't just let him off like that.

He had to remain in control of his plans, but for that to occur, he needed all of his inconveniences to be gotten rid of.

The bartender had to go.

"Kill him—" Chris began to order his buff ally before being cut off at the sensation on being tugged at from his soul.

A sharp crack was heard from the sudden impact against the wall after being thrown with great amount of force.

Before getting a chance to react, Chris' co-worker was thrown to the opposite wall.

Unlike Chris, the impact knocked out Chris' partner in crime within an instant.

"I knew you'd fight back.... Go ahead, k-kill me... fucking monster..." Chris chuckled, looking up from the ground to Sans, whom stood at the door to the kitchen with bloody wrists and sweat pouring down his forehead.

His face was filled with hatred, but there was a subtle hint of fear.

With eyes pitch black and a wide smile, Sans took steps forward, slowly nearing Chis.

Something about Sans' grin felt awfully perturbing.

Chris felt his sins crawling on his back.

"karma sucks doesn't it?" Sans asked, in a deep voice that sent a shiver down Chris' spine.

He began feeling an anxiety never felt before.

He had underestimated Sans' magical abilities under the effect of the magic suppressor to a dangerous extent.

Chris gulped, he wasn't used to the feeling in his gut.

He knew when he signed up for this that things wouldn't get pretty, but he overestimated his capabilities.

He was scared for the first time in a long while.

"You know what? I take it back. How about we make a deal? We pretend this never happened and we let you go with your bartender in exchange for you to let me live." Chris negotiated, almost pretending an innocence that wasn't there.

Sans scoffed, letting out a surprised laugh of shock.

"wow haha! i have something better for you, actually." Sans began.

"Better? And what would that be?~" Chris questioned leaning in closer to Sans challengingly.

"how about you b u r n i n h e l l ." he answered.

"N-now, now, no need for killing me. Plus, killing me would only make things worse for you. Us humans have some laws you wouldn't want to break. You never know how much this event could impact your entire race. Imagine, 'Monster kills two humans in cold blood in establishment' on the headlines. Boy would that cause a riot. If you think social media will pay attention to a bunch of monster no one even likes you must really be a ducking idiot." Chris defended his situation.

Sans crossed his arms and clenched his jaw.

"i will make you rot in jail for all this" he swore.

"Hmm. It looks to me you won't. That magic is certainly getting weaker. Soon, you'll faint due to your lack of magic! Aw! And when that happens, I will ruin your life and run away peacefully!"

"no you won't"

Sans summoned a bone up from the tiled floor, and impaled Christopher's leg onto the ground.

No way in hell could he run away now with his leg painfully stuck to the floor.

Chris groaned in pain as blood began pouring out from his wound.

Sans grinned victoriously, stumbling back and falling onto the tiled floor.

His magic was drained, he could finally rest from this nightmare.

Sans sighed, clenching his hand against his chest with relief.

Just as black splotches began cover up his vision, the thought of Grillby came to mind.

"grillby...." Sans mumbled, looking over to where Grillby's limp body laid across the kitchen. 

The last thing he remembered hearing, was the distant sound of the repetitive ring of a police car.

—•ღ•—

"Sans.... Sans!.... Sans!" a familiar voice called out.

Sans grimaced at the pain and discomfort he felt in his nauseated body, slowly regaining consciousness and opening his eye-sockets.

"....grillbz?" he slurred.

His body felt tingly.

The sound of a heart monitor could be heard, it's repetitive beep reminding Sans that he was still alive.

"Yeah, it's me, hehe. I'm here" Grillby responded softly with relief, taking a hold of the skeleton's smaller hand.

"How do you you feel?" He asked with concern.

"m'fine... what about you?"

"I'm okay."

Sans looked down at Grillby's bandaged hands, a saddened expression on his face.

"your hands.... what did they do to you?......" he very lightly caressed the bandages.

Grillby sighed, avoiding eye contact.

"I'm okay, really. Do not worry about me"

"no grillbz! don't tell me not to worry. i worry because I care about you... i could have prevented this from an earlier point.... i... i'm so sorry...." Sans snapped, small tears wanting to form along the edges of his eye sockets.

"Oh, no... Babe, don't you dare cry... It was only a little water. You did stop them. It wasn't your fault they were some psychotic idiots." Grillby comforted sweetly.

"i'm sorry about that, heh" Sans chuckled, stopping himself from letting the tears fall down his face.

"It's fine" Grillby grinned.

"where... where are we anyway" Sans looked around, dizzy.

The anesthesia in his system was really throwing him off from reality.

"The hospital. The ambulance brought us here... They said that they found us both passed out with a few injuries in the kitchen and with Chris and the other man passed out too. Chris had a stab wound in his right leg and a few cracked ribs while the other man had a cracked skull. Hey, can you believe that his name was Billy Crackhead?"

Sans chuckled.

"a crackhead in both senses hehe" he added.

The two laughed together in unison.

Eventually, the laughter faded out and the two monsters decided to relax a bit.

Careful to not hurt Sans' already broken shoulders, Grillby crawled next to Sans and cuddled with him on the hospital bed.

There was a long lasting quiet in the room before Sans spoke up with an, "I love you".

Exactly once Grillby began to speak up, the door was shut open, making the two spontaneously jump at the drastic interruption.

Even Grillby felt out of the bed and on to the floor.

"OH MY GOD SANS! ARE YOU OK! THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS HERE FOR YOU, BROTHER!" Papyrus shouted, rushing next to his big brother.

"i'm fine paps. but i think you must've scared someone with your greatness."

Papyrus looked to the opposite side of the bed and noticed Grillby, who was still on the floor groaning at the fall.

"OH GRILLBY! I'M SO SORRY! LET ME HELP YOU UP!" Papyrus apologized, picking Grillby up and sitting him on the bed next to Sans.

His face blushing up faint royal blue, Grillby responded with an, "it's ok".

"SO, BROTHER"

"yeah?"

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? AND WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU TOO GRILLBY? I GOT A CALL FROM THE DOCTOR TELLING ME SANS WAS HERE AT THE HOSPITAL"

Sans and Grillby looked at each other with weary expressions.

"Papyrus, we... had an accident an accident at my bar with-" Grillby started before getting interrupted by Sans.

"-with the stairs at the back. you know how clumsy i am. come on, throw me a bone and spare me the lectures please." He lied.

"BROTHER! I WILL THROW YOU A LITERAL BONE IF YOU TEST MY PATIENCE WITH THE EXCRUCIATING PUNS!!" Papyrus exasperated.

Grillby furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"right grillbz?"

Grillby slowly nodded.

"Um yes... Yes we did..."

"WELL THEN, PLEASE DO BE CAREFUL YOU TWO. SPECIALLY YOU SANS... You worry me..." Papyrus sighed.

"i'm fine paps. i won't go anywhere. i'm too lazy to do anyway" Sans assured.

Papyrus chuckled a bit, his expression brightening back to usual.

"NYEHEHE YOU'RE RIGHT YOU LAZYBONES! I'LL BE BACK IN A SECOND!" Papyrus said before gently hugging Sans and running out the door.

"What did your brother mean with that?" Grillby asked, breaking the silence left after the small visit.

Sans sighed.

"i... uh... it's nothing, i'll tell you once we get outta here"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 136 11
A long KingDings fic because this ship does not get the attention I think it deserves. I love this ship, and it's adorable. I plan on making this a f...
26.6K 931 15
There have been strange reports in Snowdin. Reports of small skeleton children. Reports of strange small skeletal creatures. All Grillby knows is tha...
2.5K 36 17
!WARNING! This story may include self-harm, killing, blood, and Happy pills! If you are sensitive to these things, do not read! 2 years ever since th...
5.9K 340 25
I was like 14 when I wrote this, read at your own risk. Editing has been discontinued for awhile, sorry I never got around to disclosing that. This b...