Pierre x Chocolat [Grown Up]

Od StellaRasuchan

(Previous Title) Chocolat x Pierre LEMON. I recently watched and read Sugar Sugar Rune and well.... got a bi... Více

What should we do?
I miss them
Finally school starts!
Contest?
Back to normal school life
Marriage Proposal
Not tolerable
Lecturing
Surprise
Akward Situation
What couples do.
Why not now?
Tests
Misunderstanding
On to the wedding
Afterstory (Lemon Special)

Finale

758 10 3
Od StellaRasuchan

The wedding day.

Pierre went to the magic world a day before, some hours earlier in the magic world.

Chocolat was getting so nervous... Moreover Pierre wasn't there to help her relax by being more nervous than her!!

Chocolat had to patiently wait for Vanilla to come pick her up the next day...

The day past too fast. Chocolat didn't even realize it.

Vanilla came to the world some hours before the wedding, in the human world.

"Chocolat-chan! Let's get you ready for the wedding , okay?"

"Y-yeah..."

Chocolat put on the wedding dress. She felt rather uncomfortable in it, but that was probably due to her being to anxious.

Vanilla knew exactly what Chocolat's problem was... She hadn't realised her feelings...

"Chocolat-chan, do you love Pierre?"

"Eh? Of course I do!"

"Then why are you so nervous? Aren't you two already married actually?"

"Eh?"

"A marriage in the magic world is the exchange of hearts. Haven't you done that already?"

"Yeah... I guess..."

"This is just the ceremony to make it official! There's nothing for you to worry about, Chocolat-chan!"

"But it's still embarrassing... What if I trip during the ceremony and dramatically fall down... Or what if I don't say something right!?"

"Calm down. Where's the confidence you had? You can do it!"

"Vanilla..."

"Do you trust me?"

"Of course!"

"And I trust you. So trust yourself too, okay?"

"Yeah! Thank you Vanilla!"

In the meantime, in the magic world...

"Uum... I think that is overdoing it no matter how you look at it..."

Pierre said looking at his hair.

"What are you saying!? Chocolat will totally like it!"

Houx said holding the brush in one hand and the gel in the other.

There's no need to comment farther at how annoyingly spiky and unruly Pierre's hair had gotten.

"I think you really did overdo it this time, Houx!"

Soul said trying to hold back his laughing.

Poivre, who was behind them didn't manage to hold his laughs back.

"Can I please go with a more normal hairstyle?"

Pierre half-pleaded half-sighed.

"Alright leave it to me!"

Houx said once again holding the scissor in the air.

"Wait! I really have no confidence in your definition of normal!!"

Pierre said scared...

"Eh? That's so cruel of you~"

"Are you teasing me...?"

"Hm? Oh, you only understood that now?"

Pierre took a defeated stance...

"You still hold it against me? Well it's true that a lot happened in the past but-"

"I didn't mean that, idiot!"

Houx lightly smacked Pierre's head with the brush.

"Ouch! Then... what is this about?"

"Ain't it proper etiquette to tease the groom a bit?"

"I haven't heard about that..."

"Well jokes aside, shouldn't you calm down? I could tell you were tense from the moment I first saw you when you came!"

"Oh... I am not particularly tense... It's just..."

"Just?"

"I am a bit nervous..."

"I figured as much! Alright! Let's calm you down then!"

"Eh?"

"Let's clear your thoughts first! Do you love Chocolat?"

"Of course I do!"

"Then what's your problem? Ain't everything perfect?"

"But... Maybe she would be better off with someone else... I will have chained her down completely after today..."

That earned Pierre another smack on his head.

He looked behind him at Houx to find him frowning annoyed.

"Would you have some confidence? Didn't Chocolat choose you over everyone else? Have some faith in yourself! You idiot prince charming!"

Pierre looked at the other in confusion only to burst into laughing again...

"Haha! I guess I should do that!!"

"Yeah! Do that!"

"Thank you, Houx."

"Yeah! Now go wait for your bride!"

Houx said as he tapped his shoulder, to signal him that his hair was ready.

Pierre stood up and walked over to the exit, walking out of the room with Poivre.

Soul walked over to his brother.

"Good job"

"Yeah... Hah... Seems like I am not completely over Chocolat yet... Haha.... why do I feel so frustrated!?"

Houx let some tears fall from his eyes.

"Don't overthink it. Such things do happen."

"Yeah... I know... But to be honest I don't know whether I can go out there and congratulate Chocolat properly..."

"If it's you, you can do it! Let's go!"

"Yeah... You are right. Let's go. It's almost time."

The two brothers went to the ceremony place as well.

Everything was ready. The only thing left was the return of the Queen and her friend, today's bride.

Who came from the gate that connected the two worlds, surrounded by millions of lights.

As soon as they landed, Poivre extended his hand towards Chocolat.

"Now, Chocolat, I shall give you over to your husband."

"Thank you, uncle!"

Poivre smiled at his niece and escorted her to Pierre.

Chocolat in a white frilly dress, upon seeing the Pierre all the way there, dressed in white as well and holding a bouquet of purple flowers, she felt her stomach full of butterflies.

Amongst the crowd were Houx and Soul who both kneeled down before her and congratulated.

She smiled at both of them and thanked them for getting rid of the butterflies in her stomach.

Then she continued, her uncle holding her, on to Pierre.

Upon being mere inches apart they looked each other in the eye and smiled tenderly.

Handing over the bouquet to Chocolat, Pierre gestured for her to give him her hand.

"Are you ready, my dear Chocolat?"

"I couldn't be more ready, Pierre!"

The one who was in charge of marrying them was Vanilla and that's what she did.

"Pierre Tempête de Neige, do you accept Chocolat Meilleure as your wife?"

"Yes. I do."

"And you Chocolat Meilleure, do you accept Pierre Tempête de Neige as your husband?"

"Yes! I do!"

"You can kiss the bride now, Pierre-san!"

Vanilla said energetically.

And Pierre didn't hesitate for a second do so.

Chocolat closed her eyes, her head looking upwards. Pierre closed his eyes too as he indulged into the kiss.

The party after the wedding was enormous.

Chocolat threw the bouquet behind her only to miss big time because the bouquet avoided all the young girls and landed on Poivre's head...

Everyone chuckled lightly.

"Ain't that good for you, Poivre?" Opra said jokingly.

Poivre glanced at Bianca for a mere second and then looked back at the flowers.

"Haha! I guess so..."

The party was over before anyone noticed.

Just before returning home to the human world Pierre hugged Chocolat tightly.

"It happened eh? It's too bad we couldn't properly exchange hearts tho..."

"I don't mind, Pierre. My heart will always belong to you, no matter how it was that I gave it to you."

She smiled at him and he smiled back at her.

"I will be taking those words and returning them right back to you!"

"Pierre, I love you, now and forever!"

"I, too, Chocolat, I love you, now, tomorrow and for the whole eternity!"

Their own special oath. Which was sealed with a kiss in front of the moon, while returning home, to the human world...

The end...
_____________________
Thank you everyone for tagging along till now! I had quite lots of fun while writing this!

It was a 2 year ride but I enjoyed it a lot nontheless.

Also, although I have more confidence in my art than my writing, my drawing is still amateurish so please excuse the ugly cover of this part.

There will be a lemon/smut/nsfw/r18 special after this! I will do my best to write it. I will probably finish it on August but I am not sure... ^^"
Wait for it if you want!

Thank you again for reading so far and for tagging with this silly excuse of a writer!

See you again sometime! (Maybe in the special or in another story?)

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

15.5K 319 24
~A Diabolik Lovers Fanfic~ Who would have thought a harmless prank on our homeroom teacher would lead myself and my friends all the way to the abando...
10.1K 227 25
A Dark Cacao x Pure Vanilla Fanfic This is my first ever fanfic so plz don't judge. There will be some other ships in this story and an oc that I mad...
39K 1.4K 52
Fanfiction of Nico and Maki. Not a oneshot, but no particular plot either. Its my first time writing, do leave comments but no hate please. Feel free...
303 7 5
Who: This whole thing won't be fully in Choso x blkreader POV. Most Reader pov will be in a person of color What: I want to say for now it's a slice...