Akward Situation

Chocolat was out for shopping while Vanilla stayed at home with Pierre.

"Well.... this is kinda akward, heh..."

Vanilla said while sitting on the sofa with Pierre at the armchair at the other side of the table.

"I...I guess so..."

"We never had a chance to be alone since, you know.... my heart got black..."

"Y...yeah... I guess.... Sorry for that time."

"Mmmm. It's okay. That was my own fault too. Also you helped me and Chocolat-chan escape after that. Thanks for that."

"Y-yeah... you are welcome."

An akward silence followed.

"What should we talk about?"

"Hehe, what to do I wonder...."

"Pierre-san changed a lot though..."

"Eh? You think so?"

"Yeah. Your face looks more at ease. And your eyes are brighter and livelier!"

"Well... I guess I did change. Or more like.... Chocolat changed me."

"Chocolat-chan has that kind of power, heh."

"Yeah. I am thankful to her."

"I will have to leave for the Magic world soon. I will be leaving her in your care."

"I know. I will take good care of her. You don't need to worry."

"Oh! Also I heard you proposed to her right?"

"Ugh, yeah I did...."

"She told me I should marry you two. What do you think?"

"Well... it's fine I guess. I don't mind. And also I have no one whom I would want to do it either. So I will leave it to her."

"Yeah. I got it."

"When must you return to the magic world, Queen Vanilla?"

"Uum... I can stay here for about 2-3 more days."

"I see. You should tell that to Chocolat."

"Yeah. I will. Oh. Can I stay here when I am over to the human world?"

"I don't see a reason to decline."

"Thank you, Pierre-san!"

Vanilla chuckled gently.

She could definitely see that Pierre was a new person and he would make Chocolat happy. She was kinda relieved to find that out.

Later on Chocolat returned from her shopping.

She was full of questions like "What did you two talk about when I was away?" , "Did Pierre do something bad to you Vanilla?" , "Pierre I hope you are not getting any strange ideas!" and the sort.....

Both Pierre and Vanilla were trying their hardest to:

1) Calm down Chocolat
2) Stop laughing

When Chocolat finally got the clue (after about 2 hours) she appeared delighted.

"So you two became friends,right! So nice!!" (Chocolat)

"Seems so!" (Vanilla)

"Hm. Is this what friends are? I see. Very interesting." (Pierre)

The girls chuckled at Pierre's too serious response.

The marriage though is closing near. Sooner than all three of them are expecting.....

To be continued.......
_________________________
Okay what did I just wrote!?
Gosh, I really have too little free time.... I might actually add this story on hiatus till things calm down or something.... Idk yet....
Anywah as always I have no idea what's going on. Please give your complains to my fingers xD

And sorry for the spoiler in the long run xD (the marriage thing)

Anyway see ya next month~ [I really hope so]