Afterstory (Lemon Special)

The newlyweds reached the human world and their house...

Pierre was holding Chocolat in bridal style as they entered. On the way the chatted about all kind of things but when they walked through the door both stopped talking abruptly.

Because both knew what awaited. Pierre looked over at his wife with questioning eyes.

Chocolat registered that look from her husband and nodded with a light flush.

The blond proceeded to the bedroom carrying the younger witch... He put her down gently and sat down next to her.

"I-is it really really okay....?"

"Y-yeah.... B-but I don't know anything so.... please be gentle......"

"Y-yeah.... Of course!" He managed to portray a smile despite his nervousness taking over.

"W...we should get undressed, huh...."

"Y-yeah....."

"Help me undress.... This dress.... is kinda difficult to get off..."

Chocolat's tone was beyond seducing as she was pulling on the part of the dress that was covering her bossom. Pierre's face flushed abruptly and he proceeded to unzip and then take off the dress with trembling hands.

Chocolat moved hesitantly but it was more than obvious that she had gotten some advice in seducing...

Chocolat was left with only her underwear at this point, which made her slightly embarrassed but not as much that she could not do anything from it. Actually this situation was even amusing to her now.

She pushed Pierre down on the bed, earning a gasp of surprise from him and then begun unbuttoning his suit, his shirt and his pants.

"Ch-Chocolat!? I-I can undress on my own so-"

"But this seems fun!" Her emerald eyes glittered playfully in the dark room.

"....is that so....?"

"Pierre....? I was wondering about this for a while now but, Pierre doesn't have experience with this either, right?"

"You figured it out......."

"Yep! But it's okay! Let's both relax and have fun!"

"Haha Chocolat always helps me relax it seems~ Then taking you up on your request."

Before Chocolat even managed to answer Pierre had pinned her down on the bed. The flush that was spreading across his face never left it's place but despite that Pierre's hands had started making their way to her neck then sliming down to her bossom. He pressed his lips to hers and at the same time entered his hand under her breastband, touching her breasts gently, scaling circles around them in gentle motions.

The ginger did not stay silent through all this. Small moans escaped her lips even as Pierre was covering it with his own. Chocolat was actually surprised at how good it felt to have her chest played with. She believed that only those with big boobs actually enjoyed this but it seems she was wrong about that.

They broke up the kiss due to the need for air. He glanced at her eyes to assure she was feeling good and let his mouth trail off, licking in the way her neck and then her left nipple replacing his hand which was moving even lower making its way inside her underwear...

Being touched there made her feel strange. But a good strange. Her face was flushed as his fingers stroked her clitoris gently...

"Haha it's tingling here already!"

"Hmph! I bet you are all aroused too, right!?" She exclaimed slightly annoyed and used her knee to stroke smoothly Pierre's member, which was indeed aroused now.

They chuckled lightly at this small competition they instigated on their own.

Pierre pulled his boxers off and then removed Chocolat's undergarments as well. He was feeling this foreign hot feeling burst inside him and his heart beating like he had just a marathon.

He was already close to his limit and wanted to enter his wife's body already but he was still hesitant to go that far. Something that she caught on to and decided to take action.

She pushed him down and sat on him.

"Chocolat!?"

"If you are too hesitant to do it then I will!"

"Hah!?"

And she indeed did it herself! She fingered herself, though there was not much need for it as she was already wet from all the foreplay. In the meantime a certain someone was feeling more embarrassed than he had ever felt in his life watching his wife display such an action on top of him right in front of his eyes he was left speechless....

After she was done fingering herself she positioned herself and lowered her body so Pierre's dick was inside her.

"Ahn!"

"A-are you okay Chocolat!?"

"Y-yeah... Y-ahn-you can move if you want...."

"Yeah. But let's wait a bit for you to get used to it."

"Yeah....."

She lowered her top half to lie on him, resting her head on his chest.

"I shouldn't have underestimated you... fufu"

"Of course! I said we will do it so I am not backing up! Heh!"

"Yeah that's my wife alright."

"I am ready now. It doesn't hurt anymore. Move, please."

"Yeah."

Pierre who had witnessed Chocolat's courage complied immediately with her request and begun thrusting into her, at first gently, earning some small moans and growls, later a bit faster and faster. Making the girl-below him now- moan and groan with every thurst...

"Chocolat... I am... close to cumming...." He whispered slightly in her ear.

"It's okay,come inside! I am coming too! Haahn!" She smiled among her moans...

Pierre came inside her, and Chocolat follower suit.....

They switched positions and now Chocolat was lying on top of her husband, both having relieved and tired expressions.....

"That.... was nice...."

"Yeah...."

"Ah, maybe we should have used a condom...."

"It's okay~ Even if I get pregnant, Pierre is gonna be taking care of me, right?"

"Hehe of course, my Chocolat!"

He smiled gently and pecked her cheek before they both drifted off to sleep...........

~The end~
________________________
Okay guess what? I never found the time to write this all during the year but school is finally over so I finally found time to write it ^^
And it's my first time writing smut with male x female so this was a bit shallow and no good at all but thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed ^^

Hope we will meet again in one of my other fanfics too ^^ Thanks for your support so far! 😊