Marriage Proposal

Waking up next to each other made both of them feel warm inside.

Pierre gently kissed Chocolat's forehead, earning a chuckle by his wife.

And while thinking that he noticed they weren't officially married yet!

They exchanged hearts so it means they are married right? But there was no ceremony or anything......

Pierre stood straight up and looked at Chocolat who had lost her cuddle thing (Pierre).

"What is it Pierre?"

"Uum.... Ch-Chocolat....."

"What's with that 'I am to embarrassed to say' face?"

"Eh?.... uum.... well I was thinking....."

"What?"

"Y-you are my wife now right?"

"W-wife? Your? I am?"

After a moment her face started going up on red tones.

Pierre was blushing a little too though.

"I.... I mean.....we did exchange our hearts right? And.... doesn't that mean we are married?"

Chocolat looked down before she answered.

"Ah.... I guess that's true.... haha haha......"

"So.... we did it in a hurry cause there were many problems but shouldn't we hold a proper ceremony?"

"Ah.... I guess that's true too...."

"L-let's do that during summer vacation shall we?"

"Y-yeah....."

//W/N: They are both tomatoes right now xD yeah Pierre too!//

"Anyway!! I am gonna prepare breakfast you hurry up and come down too."

"Yeah. I got it! Also.... thank you Pierre..... for the proper propose!"

"Hmm! You are welcome my Queen~"

"Hehe...."

They both chuckled as Pierre headed to the kitchen.

After Pierre left Chocolat hugged her knees and started giggling like a fangirl from happiness....

To be continued....
_______________________
Yeah I know it's a bit too small this time sorry....
Exams are indeed over but I am (still) going through otaku hell and believe me I won't finish with this hell till the end of the month so please forgive this small chapter! >~<
Also this was too cute and romantic!! I am doubting myself for having written something so romantic that isn't yaoi xD

Anyway see ya next month~